Eliza Dushku Caught On Video Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

"No way, she's just a kid she can't...she's too young," I said.

"Cyn relax, Kristy's not a child molester so be cool."

"I'm sorry I know it's none of my business," Eliza cut me off.

"It is your business you care about this kid that's why we gave her the money, we did it for you honey!"

*

KIRSTEN & RENA'S CONVRSATION

"You wanna go to the bar with them," Rena said.

"No let's leave them alone. So how long have you been friends with Cyndie?"

"Since I was 7, that's when my mom died, Cyndie used to watch me and Bobby would smack my brother's around when they were giving me a hard time."

"Good friends huh," Kirsten asked with a smile.

"My best friends, sometimes I think there my only friends."

Kirsten smiled,

"Well now you've got two new friends, Eliza and me," she said as she touched Rena's hand.

Rena got a scared look on her face,

"Rena, you ok," Kirsten asked.

"Let's go outside I need some air," Rena begged.

"Lead the way cutie pie."

Once outside they went to the back of the parking lot and Rena dropped a bombshell.

"Do you recognize me?"

Kirsten thought about it for a minute,

"I don't think so, wait a minute your always on the beach by my house."

Rena smiled,

"My brother owns 343 you're at 345 I use the house when he's away."

"Mike and Julia, yeah I've met them a few times, seem like nice people."

"Whatever, look I've got a confession to make.... I...oh shit."

"Rena what is it?"

"From my brothers attic I can see you on your deck."

Kirsten laughed then thought about it,

"What did you see?"

"I've seen you and that tall blonde lady...doing stuff."

Kirsten got on the defensive,

"Rena what the hell is this, what do you want from me,"

But before the words had faded Rena kissed her and Kirsten started to pull back but only for a second then she returned the kiss. Rena broke the kiss and pulled her new friend into the shadows where they kissed passionately for a few minutes before the kitchen door opened and the spell was broken.

Kirsten gently stroked Rena's hair to calm her down,

"Look I like you but I gotta think about this, OK?"

"I'm sorry Kirsten, I'm really sorry."

Kirsten smiled that sweet smile,

"No reason to be sorry, but can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Did you watch more than once," Rena nodded yes."

"What did you do while you watched us?"

Rena was fidgeting around and didn't answer so Kirsten went on the attack.

"You were masturbating weren't you," Kirsten demanded.

Rena simply nodded yes and looked down at her feet then Kirsten went in for the kill.

"Did you come," Kirsten asked with a slight quiver in her voice.

Rena looked up into her eyes and said,

"Harder than ever."

Kirsten wrapped her arms around Rena's tiny waist kissed her again and said,

"Give me your number before I leave tonight and I promise we'll get together."

"You really mean it, you're not mad at me?"

Kirsten smiled at her and said,

"I'm not mad, I'm flattered."

Rena smiled and said,

"You promise you'll call me, you really mean it?"

"I promise, now let's go back inside and have some fun," Kirsten said while gently squeezing her new friend's ass. Kirsten marveled at how firm this young girl's ass was and when she squeezed Rena moaned softly and kissed Kirsten again.

When Discretion got the better of them they straightened themselves up and headed back inside, as they got to the door Donnie said,

"Hey Remarkable Dan and Thom are inside with the bitch sisters."

Rena very abruptly said,

"I gotta go, tell Cyndie to call me tomorrow and thank Eliza for me," then she ran off to the parking lot crying.

Kirsten looked at Donnie and said,

"What was that all about?"

"Rena's brothers are scumbags and treat her terribly, Bobby and I on more than one occasion had to speak to them about the way they treat their little sister."

"What do you mean, HOW THEY TREAT THEIR LITTLE SISTER," Kirsten asked.

Donnie didn't respond but Kirsten had an idea about what the problem was.

"Donnie ask Eliza and Cyndie to come out here please."

Donnie smiled,

"You got it Miss Dunst."

Kirsten then stepped into the driveway directly in front of Rena's car and put her hand up to stop her. Kirsten opened the driver's door and said,

"Move over."

The tone of her voice made Rena move quickly to her right as instructed and as she backed the car up she waved her driver Jimmy over.

"What's up K?"

"Jimmy do me a favor go in take a seat at the bar and pretend you don't know anybody, Jimmy smiled and did as he was told.

Kirsten turned to Rena,

"What's wrong honey?"

"My fucking brothers, I hate them except for Mike he doesn't give me shit he just ignores me but Julia his wife is nice to me...I just wanna leave Ok?"

Eliza rapped on the window startling them both,

"What's wrong?"

Kirsten ignored her got out of the car and asked Cyndie to talk to Rena.

Cyndie got in and Kirsten said,

"Get her calmed down and bring her back in," then slammed the door behind her.

Rena broke down in Cyndies arms as Eliza watched,

Eliza looked confused,

"K what's wrong, why's she so upset?"

"Come on I gotta do something," and they headed back inside.

At the door Kirsten got in Donnie's face and said,

"Did her brothers touch her?"

Donnie looked down at his feet and Kirsten screamed,

"ANSWER ME MOTHER FUCKER!"

"No...but they tried, at least I think they did.... The kid wouldn't say but when Bobby and I got there she was pretty beat up, her clothes were fucked up and they were holding her down on the couch."

Kirsten was furious and Eliza was lost,

"Did her brothers do anything to her," Eliza asked.

"I don't know but I think Cyndie will be able to tell us in a few minutes, go back to the car and let her know what Donnie told us," Kirsten roared.

Eliza did a U-turn and headed back to the parking lot.

Kirsten went to the bar and called Bobby aside and asked him straight up,

"Did Rena's brothers rape her?"

Bobby stared at her with a shocked look on his face but knew he had to answer the question,

"No, but they would have...Kirsten your shaking what's wrong?"

"What did you do," Kirsten demanded.

"Donnie and I worked them over good then I cleaned Rena up got her stuff and took her to my house," Bobby sighed then continued, "From the looks of things they haven't learned their lesson."

Kirsten's eye's got wide,

"What do you mean?"

"Danny already asked if the little bitch was here."

"Bobby the guy in the suit at the end of the bar is my driver James and he's going to take care of those two, so if they start on Rena toss them out."

Bobby looked concerned,

"Kirsten Thom and Dan are pretty tough and your guy looks to be what about a buck fifty five, they'll kill him."

Kirsten smiled,

"Bobby do I look like the type of Girl who'd have a pussy for a bodyguard?"

Bobby backed off a bit and said,

"NO!"

"Just do this for me, please...better still do it for Rena."

"Ok but don't say I didn't warn you."

Kirsten winked at Bobby and walked over and sat next to James, ordered a drink and filled him in on what she wanted him to do.

"Jim as soon as they start getting loud go outside and wait for them then kick the shit out of them both."

James looked surprised,

"OK, but why am I doing this, did they give you a problem?"

"No but the girl I was talking to outside is their little sister and they roughed her up and tried to," James cut her off

"That little cutie, what is she like 16?"

"She just turned 21...James watch how they treat her when she comes in," Kirsten said almost pleading.

About fifteen minutes had passed when Eliza, Cyndie and Rena appeared and within 15 seconds Dan was yelling for her to get her ass home or else. Rena stood at the other end of the bar with Cyndie and Eliza just staring into space when Thom yelled,

"Hey boy chick, get your ass home NOW!"

Bobby moved in,

"Knock it off guys, leave her alone."

"Fuck you asshole, come on hit me and I'll own this fucking dump!"

Dave and Cally came out of the office and the busboy went and got Donnie.

Dan squinted and said,

"Oh great big sister's home...fucking pain in the ass bitch."

"Cyndie was holding Rena's hand tightly and yelled,

"Nice to know some things never change, once an asshole always an Asshole huh Danny," Cynde laughing as she said it.

Danny got up but Donnie intercepted him,

"Where the hell you going?" While Donnie confronted Danny James got up unnoticed and left.

Danny took a swing at Donnie and missed and as Thom Got up Bobby tackled him. With the help of Dave and another regular who had a daughter on Rena's squad they dragged the two idiots out without further incident. Kirsten was surprised that the girls who'd come in with them never left the bar instead they picked up where Rena's brother had left off continuing the verbal assault.

Kirsten slapped Rena's newest attacker in the face so hard she knocked her off her stool.

Kirsten's prey was furious and screamed

"You fucking bitch, put your hands on me, who the fuck do you think you are?"

Kirsten slapped her again as she tried to get up then pulled her up by the hair said,

"Bother Rena again and it'll be the last thing you ever do."

Kirsten lost it and slapped her again and again until Rena stopped her.

Rena touched Kirsten's shoulder and said,

"Kirsten stop... just let her go,"

Cally stepped in,

Lisa pickup your friend and get the hell out of here, NOW!"

As Lisa and Crystal walked out the guys came back in and Kirsten took Rena's hand and said,

"Everyone stay inside," then took Rena outside, actually she had to drag her out with Donnie's help.

"Kirsten maybe we should wait till they leave," Rena pleaded.

Kirsten smiled,

"It's OK, I promise, and Donnie's with us."

As they went around the corner of the building Donnie stopped dead in his tracks,

Danny was lying in a bloody heap near the dumpster and James was dragging a limp Thom across the parking lot towards his brother.

Crystal and Lisa were screaming as James dumped Thom next to his brother, Kirsten still holding Rena's hand glared at them and they instantly went silent.

When Kirsten released Rena's hand she hugged Donnie, who said,

"Easy Remarkable everything's ok, nobody's going to hurt you."

Kirsten smacked the brothers till they opened their eyes,

"Can you assholes hear me," when she got no response she called James over.

As James leaned over his victims they both groaned something inaudible but Kirsten assumed they understood.

Kirsten was standing over the boys as everybody came out the kitchen door and Rena immediately ran in between Cyndie and Bobby hugging them.

All eyes were now on Kirsten,

"You ever come near her again and this will feel like a day at the beach compared to what will happen to you, and I advise you not to mention who did this or your sister will go to the cops and file assault and attempted rape charges against you both, understand?'

The brother's asshole just groaned acknowledgement.

Kirsten then turned her attention on the bitch sisters,

"You two are going to forget what you saw and you weren't here tonight, understand?"

The girl's shook their heads and ran out of the parking lot crying.

Rena stood between Cyndie and Bobby crying and as Kirsten walked towards her smiling as Rena said,

"I can't go home now, where am I going to do?"

Dave surprised everyone by being the first to make the offer,

"Remarkable your welcome to stay with Bobby and me, you can have Cyndie's old room, she can sleep on the couch," he said with a chuckle causing everyone to join in.

Then it was Cally's turn,

"Rena you don't want to stay with those two slobs, I've got plenty of room."

Rena had stopped crying now and looked around at everyone.

"Thanks, but maybe it's time I got out on my own away from all this."

Kirsten smiled and without missing a beat said,

"I've got plenty of room and I need an assistant...I'll give you free room and board and a car, we can work out a salary later, how's that sound?"

Cyndie and Eliza shot each other a glance as Rena blurted out,

"DEAL, but just till I find a place of my own!"

Kirsten looked at Donnie and Bobby, who were standing over the idiot brothers and said,

"James help them clean this mess up and we'll leave as soon as you're done," and everyone headed back inside.

James nodded at his charge then at Bobby,

"Which car is there's?"

Bobby just stared at him, appearing dazed.

Donnie said,

"The blue Dodge pick up, James not that I care but how do we explain what happened to these to dickheads."

With a smile he said,

"You don't...nobody knows anything other than they came in caused a problem and were flagged," Donnie looked skeptical as James continued.

"Look Don it's simple, these two are obviously the town assholes, are the cops really going to care if they got a long overdue ass kicking, I mean they roughed up that little girl in there maybe worse from what Kirsten told me so fuck them."

Donnie smiled at Bobby then looked down at the bruised, bleeding and rapidly swelling pile of stupidity lying in front of them and said with a laugh,

"Man I bet this is gonna hurt in the morning," then they threw the boys in the bed of their truck. Donnie drove the truck down behind the supermarket across the street wiped the door and steering wheel down and jogged back to the bar laughing all the way.

It was 1:35 as Cally poured a round of drinks for everyone and yelled last call; thankfully the only ones present were like family as she said,

"Remember boy's and girls nobody knows a thing about Dumb and Dumber catching a beating, right?"

Everyone agreed as Rena turned to Bobby,

"Can you and Donnie come with me to get my stuff, just in case?"

Bobby smiled at her,

"Sure, like I can ever refuse you," then Donnie joined in,

"Remarkable, I don't think the bash brothers are going to be there but we got your back honey."

Rena smiled and looked at Kirsten,

"Who was that guy?"

"He's a friend, he drives me and takes care of me, and his mom and my mom are good friends."

"I gotta thank him," Rena pleaded.

"He's outside, let's go."

"My car, I can't leave it here," she said.

Cyndie jumped in,

"Gimme the keys," then looked at Eliza and said,

"You're riding shotgun, let's go."

Eliza laughed and headed for the door.

"Rena you ride with Kirsten, tell James to follow me."

The ride to Rena's house was a short one we parked and I checked my watch and it read 2:05,

"Rena think your dads still up?"

"I hope not, I don't want to upset him, Cyn just you and Bobby OK, he knows you guy's."

Kirsten started to object but Rena stopped her,

"I'll be ok, Dan and Thom aren't here," Kirsten relented and stood next to Eliza.

Eliza took her hand,

"K you sure you wanna do this, I mean she's a little hottie but her brothers are real assholes, ya know!"

Kirsten shot her friend a wicked look,

"Its not about her being hot, do I like her HELL YES but I don't want her to get raped by those assholes, so mind your own fucking business."

Kirsten tried to pull away but Eliza wouldn't let her,

"Listen I'm your friend, and I care about you I just don't want you to get hurt, that's all...If she's the one for you great, all I'm saying is be careful."

Kirsten grabbing Eliza in a bear hug said,

"I'm sorry E, I love you," and that was all she got out before the tears began to flow.

*

It only took us 10 minutes to get Rena's stuff, this poor kid lived out of 2 large milk crates and a few boxes and she slept on a couch in the basement.

When we walked out Donnie grabbed the Box Rena was carrying,

"Gimme that, Remarkable before you hurt yourself," he chided before she said,

"Please stop calling me that, ok!"

"Sorry RENA you know I love you," he said with a smile.

Rena smacked him on the butt and said,

"Hurry up and put that in the trunk before I tell your wife you've been hitting on me again."

Donnie went into a hilarious shuffle saying,

"Yessum Miss Rena I'll do just like you say, please don't beat me no mo!"

Rena laughed and walked over to James who was talking to Eliza,

"Thanks for everything," and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Honey do yourself a favor and file a complaint against those assholes before they kill you, because guy's like that never learn."

Rena's eyes filled up with tears and James felt terrible,

"Honey I'm sorry."

"Its OK and I know your right but if anything happens to them my dad won't have anybody to take care of him, I can't do it by myself and my other brother doesn't care."

James looked at Eliza, who winked at him to let it go.

Bobby and I were talking as Rena and Kirsten got in the car, Kirsten yelled,

"See you at the house."

Eliza walked over with Donnie, who said,

"You ladies want to join us for a nightcap at Murphy's?"

I looked to Eliza, who said,

"Thanks for the offer but I gotta fly back to LA tomorrow for a meeting on Monday and I'm beat."

I looked at Donnie and said,

"How about if Bobby and I meet you and Donna for dinner tomorrow night?"

"That's great we were planning on going to the Bull pen anyway, let's surprise her

6:30 sound good?"

I looked at Bobby who nodded then Eliza kissed them both,

"Nice to meet you Donnie," she said flashing that beautiful smile.

"My wife's gonna be pissed when I tell her who was in tonight, she's a big fan of yours."

"I'll be back Monday or Tuesday and Kirsten wants to have a party so I can meet her then."

"Until then Miss Eliza," Donnie said with a smile.

Eliza turning to Bobby,

"Nice to see you again Bobby," she said giving him a peck on the cheek while taking Donnie's arm so he could escort her to the car. Bobby watched her walk away then turning to Cyndie said,

"She's a doll."

I smiled and said,

"I know, that's why I love her," Bobby looked at me strangely

"Girl thing, huh."

Bobby was my best friend and I had to tell him and being half drunk gave me the courage to jump right in.

"Bobby I have something to tell you but promise me you'll let me finish before you say anything, ok?"

"I Promise...so what's the deal?"

"Eliza and I are more than friends...we are....well her and I," thankfully he cut me off.

"Cyn, I know about you and Eliza, Cally told me,

I'll call you tomorrow morning when I get up," was all he said. I stared at him for a few seconds but before I could say a word he said,

"Cyn I understand, its ok...I love you, now go and call in the morning."

I just nodded and he walked me to the car said good night and gave me a big brother kiss and left with Donnie.

As we pulled away Eliza said,

"Nice kiss, you ok?"

I thought for a second,

"A week ago I would've been really upset but not anymore," then I leaned over and kissed her hopefully putting her fears to rest. Eliza sighed and grabbed my hand.

"Cyn I'm worried about Kirsten and her new friend, did they rape her?"

"No, she would've told me and Rena's never lied to me... I think they would have except for the fact that she called Bobby to come and get her when they started giving her shit and luckily they got there just in time...Bobby and Donnie walked in as they were ripping her clothes off and beat the shit out of them then they took her to dad's house." Eliza shivered at the thought,

"Fucking animals, fucking Michael," she muttered.

I ignored the Michael comment,

"E do you think Rena's really INTO Kirsten?"

Eliza laughed,

"Are you blind, little sis had her hand in Special K's lap all through dinner."

I was Shocked,

"No way, not Rena she's not gay."

"No way, not Cyndie she's not gay," Eliza said with a giggle.

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers