Eliza Dushku Caught On Video Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

When I thought about it I guess there was a lot I didn't know about my little sister.

"Your right she looks at Kirsten the way I look at you."

Eliza leaned over and kissed me,

"I want to pour champagne all over you and lick it off."

I just laughed,

"I don't think Kirsten will appreciate us pouring champagne all over her bed."

Eliza kissed me again and said,

"We could go out on the deck after everyone's asleep."

"Let me see how Rena is when we got back to the house ok?"

Eliza laughed, "Cyn give me a break, I'll bet you $100 that by the time we get back Special K has sweet little Rena's pants around her ankles and that wicked tongue of hers in Rena's cunt!"

Eliza could be crude at times but she was right; Rena looked at Kirsten the way I looked at her...with a hunger.

"Kirsten will take good care of her, and I'm not just talking about sex, I'm talking about taking care of her."

"Thanks, I know your right...I wish you didn't have to leave tomorrow."

"I'll be back by Tuesday I promise, but I really need a good tongue fucking tonight if you know what I mean," Eliza purred.

"Your such a slut," I laughed.

"Take those fucking pants off and I'll make you eat your words."

"I'd rather eat you Miss Eliza."

Eliza growling like a lioness bit my ear and said,

"Sounds like a plan sexy Cyndie."

We both laughed and Eliza said,

"How come Donnie was calling cutie pie, Remarkable?"

"Well her Names Rena Marcone and she's an amazing Gymnast and cheerleader, actually you could call her a contortionist, she might've been good enough for the Olympics if she didn't bust up her knee playing hockey."

"Field hockey's a tough sport," Eliza said.

"Not field hockey, Ice hockey she played on her brother's team when she was a freshman and she was the best player on the team."

"Her brother's team, I thought they hated her."

"Her older brother, the one that lives down the street, he treats her ok and his wife has always treated Rena like a sister. Her other brothers are assholes as you probably noticed."

Without missing a beat Eliza said,

"Like Michael and some of his friends," then she caught herself and looked at me and said,

"Sorry Cyn."

"For what, you were with him for years, can't expect his name never to come up," I said quickly changing the subject back to Rena's physical talents.

"The kids actually a contortionist, its wild she can do really crazy stuff with her body."

Eliza licked her lips and got that wicked gleam in her eyes,

"I wish I was a contortionist."

"Why would you wish that," I asked.

"Then I could lick my own pussy and I'd never have to leave the fucking house,

OOOOH!"

"Ok Andrea Dice Clay," I laughed.

*

BACK AT THE HOUSE;

Kirsten opened a bottle of wine and downed two glasses while Alina showed Rena her room. When Rena returned alone Kirsten asked,

"Where's Alina?"

"She said she'd see you in the morning, she's really nice."

Kirsten nodded filled both glasses handed her one and kissed her lightly on the lips,

Rena looking at her strangely asked, "What was that for?"

Kirsten was getting very nervous,

"I'm sorry I just thought...I won't do it again."

Rena smiled, "I'll be pissed if you don't do that and more before this nights over, but I have to do something first."

Kirsten couldn't figure out why she was so nervous around this little girl,

"What is it you have to do," she asked

"I have to explain to Cyndie how I feel about you...she might not understand."

Kirsten smiled at how much Rena loved Cyndie,

"What if she doesn't understand," Kirsten asked.

"I'm trying not to think about it."

"Rena, Cyndie's gonna love you no matter what."

"I hope your right because I'd hate to lose my big sister."

Kirsten's heart was racing; Rena was willing to give up her best friend to be with her.

"Rena trust me, Cyndie will understand."

As Rena started to say something a car door slammed and she jumped up and sat next to Kirsten. Cyndie and Eliza walked in a few seconds later both plopping down across from their friends.

Cyndie looked at her lover laughing and said,

"Hey Nostradamus you owe me a $100."

Eliza licked her lips and said,

"Will settle up later."

Kirsten stood up and told Eliza she needed to talk to her in private and pulled her out of the room down the hall to her bedroom.

"What's up Kiki," Eliza asked.

"Rena wants to talk to Cyndie about how she feels about me; she's worried Cyndie won't understand...she said if it came down to it she'd give up her big sister to be with me."

Eliza stared at Kirsten,

"She's got it bad for you K-girl, DAMN!"

Kirsten tackled her friend hugging her and giggling like a schoolgirl then said,

"Come on I have to hear what's going on," and they snuck back down the hall.

*

SISTER TO SISTER;

Rena stared at Cyndie cleared her throat and dove in head first;

"Cyndie do you remember what you told me when I got caught smoking pot behind the high school?"

I thought about it but I couldn't remember so Rena refreshed my memory.

"I was crying when you came to get me and you said it was no big deal."

It was starting to come back to me as Rena continued,

"I told you I was sorry I'd disappointed you and you said you weren't disappointed just worried about me and no matter what you'd always love me."

I shook my head yes as we both began to cry,

"Would you still love me if I told you I was...different?"

I smiled at the beautiful little girl I mean young woman sitting next to me and said, "Rena its ok, you're talking about how you feel about Kirsten aren't you?"

Rena nodded and wiping her eyes nodded yes and quietly asked,

"Is it ok?"

I hugged her and told her I loved her and that I was happy for her.

I whispered for her to keep talking then I got up went through the kitchen and snuck up behind Eliza and Kirsten who were hiding in the hall just out of sight and scared the hell out of them causing them to fall over each other in a beautiful pile.

Rena laughed and said, "Well so much for privacy," then immediately turned back to me and asked again,

"Cyn, is it ok?"

"Rena I'll love you no matter what and I've got a confession to make."

Rena's head snapped up,

"What do you have to confess?"

I put my hand out and when Eliza took it I pulled her down next to me and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Rena looked shocked for an instant then it turned into a beaming smile,

"You and Eliza, you guys are...lovers?"

"Rena whatever you do you'll always be my little sister nothings ever going to changes that," and before I knew what hit me Rena jumped on top of Eliza and I and a few seconds later Kirsten joined the fray.

I whistled loudly causing everyone to stop the madness and yelled

"All right, everybody get the hell off me I need a drink!"

As Eliza and I went to the bar Kirsten pulled Rena to her feet wrapped her arms around her and gave her the hottest kiss I've ever seen.

The kiss seemed to last forever and as we watched I moved behind my lover pressed my body against hers gently kissing her neck while I rubbed her pussy through her jeans.

Eliza moaned softly as she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed my hands into them until my fingers found her drenched pussy. At first touch Eliza shuddered putting her hands on the bar to steady her self never taking her eyes off Kirsten and Rena who'd fell on the couch still joined at the lips.

Eliza got impatient and pushed me away quickly stripping off her clothes.

Once naked Eliza took my hand and led me to the couch then laid down spread her legs and patted her beautiful pussy. Kirsten and Rena had finally broken their kiss and were on the opposite couch watching us.

Eliza looked up and said,

"Make love to me baby."

I made love to Every part of her body and when she could take no more she grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face into her hot snatch and screamed,

"STOP TEASING AND SUCK ME YOU BITCH," Rena looked a bit shocked until Eliza smiled and said,

"Please."

She came the minute my tongue touched her clit then she wrapped those beautiful legs around my head and rode my face like a tiger just the way she did that first night we were together. Eliza's body shook wildly as I sucked her but she was surprisingly silent, so I lifted my head and asked,

"You ok baby?"

A few seconds had passed when she opened her eyes gave me a weak smile and mouthed the word "yes," the tear's in her eye's saying much more.

Several minutes passed before she released me, against my will I might add then she pulled me on top of her wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me passionately,

"I love you," was all she said.

As we started humping each other we remembered we weren't alone and as we looked at a very embarrassed Rena, Kirsten lightened the moment for us all,

"You guy's should get a room."

I laughed so hard I fell off Eliza onto the floor and rolled under the glass table, as my friends peered down at me I gave them all the finger.

Rena surprised everyone when she said,

"Drunk and having deviant sex, I'm embarrassed to call you my sister."

Rena had made her statement with a straight face but lost it when I replied,

"What's the matter, jealous?"

Rena smiled looked at Kirsten and said,

"If you must know, I am."

Eliza sat up pulled me back up onto the couch threw her arms around me and said,

"That was incredible," and kissed me.

Rena came over gave Eliza a kiss and said,

"Thanks for everything and take care of my big sister for me," then hugged her.

Eliza running her fingers through Rena's jet-black hair said,

"You're a doll, and I promise I'll be back in time for the competition."

Rena hugging me said,

"I'm so glad your home; I've missed you so much."

I felt like I'd deserted her and it was killing me but she wasn't hurt.

"Cyn, I love you."

We hugged and cried, then Rena announced it was time for bed and got up took Kirsten by the hand and said,

"We'll see you in the morning."

As they turned and walked toward the hall Eliza winked at me and said,

"That's not fair, we don't get to watch?"

Kirsten turned and said with a smile,

"No not tonight you don't."

As they disappeared down the hall Eliza yawned and said,

"I'm beat," I smiled took her by the hand and led her to our room.

Eliza climbed into bed and immediately closed her eyes as I headed for the bathroom. When I got in bed a few minutes later I wrapped my arms around Eliza from behind and began kissing her neck and shoulders softly.

"mmmmmm, that feels nice," she whispered as my fingers found her rapidly hardening nipples. Eliza turned and kissing me said "your turn."

I brushed the hair from her face said,

"Can you hold me...I just need to feel your body against mine tonight."

Eliza looked disappointed and I began to feel bad,

"E, nothings wrong it's just weird being home again, Rena and Bobby...you know."

She said nothing and as she turned out the light I turned away thinking she was mad. A few seconds later before I even closed my eyes her strong arms pulled me close and she wrapped herself around me.

"Cyn, I don't know what I would've done without you the last few days."

It was the way she said it and I lay there wondering what was coming next.

"Cyn, I know you love Bobby and if this...I mean us is too much too soon I understand if you want to...I mean if you want to be with him I understand," she said as she turned away and the tears began to flow.

"Eliza I love you, I have since the first time I met you, I guess I just didn't understand the feelings I was having...but being with you these last few days has made me realize who I really am and what I really want, I don't want Bobby I want you, I told him tonight that I'm in love with you."

"What did he say," Eliza asked.

"He said it was OK, he understood."

She turned and I felt her reaching out so I moved towards her longing for her touch, when her hands found me an electric shock ran through my tired body.

"I love you," she cried softly as our lips met followed by her sweet tongue seeking mine. As we kissed passionately our bodies quickly became intertwined and Eliza slid a finger into me. Within a minute of the first two more entered me as her thumb expertly rubbed my throbbing clit bringing me quickly to a smoking climax. She continued to gently massage my clit as my orgasm subsided and when I could take no more I pulled her hand up and sucked her fingers into my mouth tasting myself.

As I licked her fingers clean her tongue found my left nipple and my body was racked by a violent spasm and as Eliza recoiled she almost fell off the bed.

My nipples have always been supersensitive especially after a serious orgasm so I apologized,

"Sorry baby you just get me so hot I can't help it."

Eliza climbed back on the bed laughing,

"Jeez I'm glad my head wasn't between you legs when you jumped like that I'd of ended up with a broken neck," she said as she wrapped her arms and that blankets around us.

"I love you," she said with a kiss, "but I gotta get some sleep if I'm going to be flying tomorrow."

Eliza pulled me close and when I felt how her hard nipples were I reached back and touched her pussy she moaned softly. I started to rub her clit but she stopped me,

"Let me get you off baby it feels like you need it." Eliza sighed held me tighter and said,

"In the morning.... we can," she drifted off to sleep in mid sentence.

When I took her hand and kissed it she sighed, "Love you," and she was out like a light and I headed for the bathroom.

*

RENA'S FIRST TIME AS TOLD BY KIRSTEN;

When we got to my bedroom I pulled Rena down onto the bed and began kissing her, I just couldn't control my self. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity then Rena stood up and asked where the bathroom was, being unable to talk I just pointed,

"I really need a shower," Rena said as she left the room. When I heard the shower running I grabbed my long black peignoir and a pair of strapless black pumps from the closet and ran to the guest bathroom down the hall.

I walked right in scaring a naked Cyndie half to death,

"Sorry Cyn, I'll wait out in the hall." Cyndie cut me off,

"DUH, like it's your house Miss Kirsten and we have seen each other naked before." I stood there staring at my self in the mirror when Cyndie said,

"Kirsty what's wrong you're white as a ghost and you're shaking like a leaf."

Cyndie put her arms around me and I said,

"I'm so nervous about being with her; I've never felt like this before."

Cyndie smiled at me looked at the peignoir and said,

"That's beautiful, you gonna put it on over your clothes, or what."

I laughed,

"It's her first time, I want it to be perfect," then I thought for a moment and said, "Cyn are you sure you're ok with this?"

Cyndie started to pull my shirt over my head and said,

"Just be good to her and take it slow."

Cyndie undressed me from behind and as I stood there she looked at me in the mirror and said with a wink,

"You're so beautiful, I hate you."

Turning to her I said, "Thanks for everything Cyn, having you and E-girl here means a lot, I get really lonely sometimes...I promise I'll be good to her.

Cyndie smiled and lightly kissed my neck as she slipped the nightgown over my head. As she let my peignoir fall around me she ran her hands over my body. Cyndies hands paused at my breasts and as she touched my nipples she said, "God you're so hard, you've really got it bad for that little girl don't you."

I shook when she touched me and as she slid her hand down I spread my legs and we both gasped as she ran her fingers through my dripping pussy, for different reasons that is.

"God Kirsten your on fire," she said as she sucked her slick fingers savoring my juices then she took a red ribbon from the dressing table and used it to tie back my hair kissing my neck again as she finished.

"You look beautiful; now go to bed young lady."

I turned and kissed her but before I could say anything she spun me around opened the door smacked me on the ass and sent me to my room.

When I opened he door Rena was already in bed sitting up against the headboard and she'd lit all my candles, there was music playing but I couldn't tell what it was, it my head was spinning.

Rena didn't say a word she just stared at me then pulled the sheet over her head,

Confused I said,

"Rena what's wrong, I put this on for you."

From under the sheet she said,

"You're so beautiful, I don't want you to see me, I look like a little boy."

I climbed on the bed and straddled her then pulling the sheet off I took her hands and placed them on my breasts,

"Could a little boy make me this hard," I asked as she looked up at me.

Then I took her left hand and placing it between my legs said,

"Could a little boy make me this wet?"

She just stared up at me while her fingers probed me gently and as I looked down into those beautiful eyes she found my clit and I exploded like I never have before.

At first I think my orgasm frightened her because she tried to pull her hand away but I grabbed it screaming,

"I'M CUMMING BABY PLEASE DON'T STOP...PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

My new lover was obviously a quick learner because she dropped her hand from my breast and shoved three fingers into me while the other was furiously rubbing and pinching my clit. I was still on my knees and I'd kept my eyes open the entire time just watching her face and when I came the second time she looked up at me smiled. As I started to come down without a word she rose up wrapped her lips around my left nipple and bit down while at the same time squeezed my clit making me come again. Rena was virtually giddy but when I pushed her away she got a scared look on her face saying,

"Did I do something wrong...I'm sorry...I uh." I cut her off and held her close to me,

"Rena you did everything right, you were too good, honey I just need to rest for a minute."

She looked at me with a scared look on her face,

"Was it really ok, I just want you to feel good?"

I smiled to myself then laid us down and kissed her,

"If I didn't stop you I probably would've had a heart attack... Baby if you're that good with your fingers I can't wait to feel that tongue in my pussy."

She smiled weakly and said,

"I've never done that before...I don't know how to."

This girl was a fucking doll,

"Honey after I get done with you you'll know exactly what to do," at this point I realized she was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Rena can you do me a favor and take your clothes off?"

She looked away but I was having none of it so I started pulling down her pants but she stopped me.

"Kirsten you're so beautiful but I'm," was all she got out before she started to cry.

"Now I don't know who told you look like a boy but their fucking nuts, you're beautiful." She looked at me and began to smile,

"Promise me you won't laugh," I just shook my head and said,

"Stand up and strip, NOW GOD DAMMIT!"

As Rena undressed she revealed the body of a gymnasts, small and muscular but not gross muscles and her ass was to die for. As Rena reached down to pull her socks off she wobbled and fell next to me but bounced right back up then did a back flip into a split.

"Whoa I'm impressed, I did a split when we were shooting Bring it on and pulled about eighteen muscles."

Rena fully naked now stood over me with her feet on either side of my hips and as I looked up at her she said,

"See I told you, slap a dick on me and I'd be a boy."

I decided to end this right now so I sat up stuck my face between her legs and shoved my tongue into her sweet cunt.

Rena's body shuddered and she whispered,

"Please make me come."

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers