Eliza Dushku Caught On Video Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

Needing no further encouragement I pushed her down and buried my tongue in her pussy pushing it in as far as I could and when my tongue touched her throbbing clit she screamed with delight,

"Oh god Kirsten, please don't stop...I'm gonna come, don't stop, OOOH GOD I'M CUMMMING!"

Now when I'd suck my boyfriend's cocks I never really enjoyed swallowing I preferred to have them come on my face or my tits but when Rena came she gushed and I tried to swallow every drop; I'd never been with a woman who ejaculated before.

Rena looked down and saw my soaked face she apologized,

"I'm Sorry Kirsten that's only happened few times, I feel so stupid."

"When," I asked I needed to know

I'd really embarrassed her but I pressed for an answer and I slid a finger into her while rubbed her clit with my thumb and said,

"You better tell me or I won't let you eat my pussy."

Without hesitation she gave it up,

"When I was watching you and Alina on the deck."

Before I could think of anything to say she continued,

"It happened the last few times I watched you." Then she asked if I've ever come like that.

"No, but maybe you can change that," I said with a giggle as I kept fingering her and I felt her breathing begin to quicken I moved between her strong legs and shoved my tongue as far into her as I could. As my tongue continued to probe her she began shaking and moaning and begged me to suck her clit, I refused.

I lifted my head from her sweet snatch and said,

"Your turn."

I stood up pulled my gown off straddled her head and lowered my dripping pussy onto her waiting tongue. Her hot breath on my pussy made me quiver before her tongue even touched me. When her tongue entered me and her lip pressed on my clit I came immediately and almost passed out. Rena's strong arms caught me as I fell backward but her tongue never left my pussy.

My new lovers tongue felt like it was in my throat; had a cock ever felt like it had gone that deep I wouldn't have fucked Eliza, thank god for small inconsiderate men. When I looked at Rena's tongue it seemed a normal length, I guess she just knew how to use it.

When I finally composed myself I started to ride her tongue and a few minutes later I came again only silently this time. My body just shook violently while I tried to catch my breath as she continued her oral assault. I'd experienced this with Eliza a few times, the first time it really scared me but that night I finally learned what an orgasm was supposed to feel like. After my second climax I realized Rena was no stranger to eating pussy and I was going to find out why she lied to me.

As I lay there next to my new lover panting like a bitch in heat my heart was pounding so hard I thought my chest was going to explode. Rena kissed me then put her head on my chest listening to the freight train inside me.

We lay like that for several minutes then I kissed the top of her head and said,

"Young lady can I ask you something," she looked away like a little kid would and said,

"That depends, am I in trouble?"

I laughed while pulling her to me and as I kissed her glistening lips I said,

"You've obviously done this before, so why'd you lie to me?"

"I didn't really lie...I've never been with a woman and I've only been with a guy three times."

I laughed,

"BULLSHIT, you made me come like a pro!"

"If I show you how I learned promise you won't get freaked out?"

I was getting a bit annoyed so I said ok.

Rena jumped up and stumbled off the bed, I jumped up to see if she was ok and I heard her say,

"Ouch...Oh shit...I fell right on my ass...I drank way too much," she said as she wobbled a bit.

As she stood up with her back to me rubbing her left cheek I said,

"Oh no that looks bad," Rena spun around losing her balance again but catching herself this time and said,

"What's wrong?"

I crawled down and got right behind her then I ran my finger down her crack and into her soaked pussy and after getting my finger all gooey I said,

"You must've hit the floor pretty hard because your ass has a big crack in it."

Rena started to laugh but I quickly put a stop that,

"And look there's a hole right here," and before she could turn around I slid my finger into her ass making her squeal with delight.

I got really excited,

"OOH you like that, aren't you the little slut taking it up the ass, I'm gonna strap it on and fuck that cute little ass good."

Rena stepped away groaning as my finger slipped out of her butt and said,

"Sit back and watch, I gotta do this while I'm still fucked up."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALIKNG ABOUT," I screamed.

Rena just ignored me and began stretching as I sat there getting annoyed.

As I began to get up she got on the bed spread my legs as wide as they would go then laid on her back with her head almost touching my pussy. In a million years I never could've imagined what I was about to see in my own bedroom.

Rena spread her legs wide pulled her knees up until her shins were flat on the bed next to her then she began licking her own pussy, and I mean lick.

I've seen some bizarre porno's and I've done a lot of freaky things with Eliza but this was the wildest thing I'd ever seen, I didn't think it was possible to bend yourself up like that, Oh well live and learn.

I just sat back and watched as she expertly licked herself to a thundering orgasm. When Rena finished she put her head in my lap and closed her eyes and had a smile on her face a mile wide.

I sat there speechless staring at this naked little tiger lying in my lap while my mind raced out of control.

"Kirsten are you ok?" Her words jolted me out of my daze,

"I'm fine, I guess gymnastics is pretty cool huh?"

"I'm a contortionist, I could get big money from Ringling Brothers," she said giggling.

"So you like my ass," she said without missing a beat.

"I love your ass...it's perfect like the rest of you."

Rena never said a word she just pulled me down and kissed me then whispered in my ear,

"You think I'm perfect?"

"Rena I think you're beautiful, and whoever thinks differently must be blind."

She got teary eyed and kissed me again then said,

"Kirsten I want you to make love to me...but go slow okay?"

She was a virgin, could this get any better?"

Now I know what you're thinking,

There's nothing like popping a girl's cherry, Right?

WRONG, I remember what that's like when it happens with an inconsiderate asshole it can be devastating and I'm not going to hurt this little tiger.

"Rena have you ever...done this before?"

She closed her eyes and said,

"Promise me you'll never tell anyone."

I was already sorry I asked the question, "I promise, you can tell me anything."

"I wouldn't let my boyfriend fuck my pussy so he got me drunk one night and fucked my ass."

I detected a faint smile that confused me,

"Rena did you let him or did he force you?"

"I tried to stop him but after the initial shock I relaxed and I liked it."

Every time I asked a question her answers blew me away,

"You liked it," I asked and she replied,

"It felt good but his dick was too small."

"His dick was too small," I was thinking aloud now,

"Let me see if I've got this straight, he got you drunk and fucked you in the ass and you liked it."

"Kirsten I liked it, is that a bad thing," she asked dead serious.

"First thing is stop calling me Kirsten, my friends call me Kristy and my good friends call me K-girl."

Rena looked puzzled,

"Where do I fit in on your list," she purred.

"The people I love call me Kiki," I said as my fingers found her clit.

Rena's fingers quickly found my nipples as she said,

"You didn't answer my question, where do I fit in," then she started moaning.

"Baby, you keep doing that and you can call me anything you want," I said as I felt my pussy begin to tingle.

"I want you to fuck me Kiki," she growled, I loved the way she said my name.

I put on the 8 inch apparatus Eliza had given me got the lube I kept in my night table out and without a word Rena got on her stomach raised her perfect ass in the air and closed her eyes.

Rena moaned softly as my tongue entered her,

"Oh god that feels so good...fuck my ass with that nasty tongue."

She was purring like a kitten as I rubbed her clit while my tongue probed her sweet ass and as I pushed a finger in she thrust herself back and screamed,

"FUCK ME GOD DAMMIT...NOW!"

I got on my knees behind her lubed her ass thoroughly and rammed my cock into her as hard as I could making her growl like an animal. Rena met my every thrust with intense pleasure screaming and moaning in ecstasy as I pounded away like a horny stud. As we fucked I watched the muscles in her perfect body contract with my every move, this girls body was a work of art. 15 minutes into it Rena pulled away and yelped loudly as my cock left her ass startling me,

"Baby are you ok," I asked.

She never answered my question instead she wrapped her strong arms around me and kissed me sending a sweet shudder through my entire body. Rena abruptly broke our kiss laid on her back and said,

"I want you to make love to me."

As I stared into those beautiful eyes I knew I was hooked,

"Rena are you sure?"

She smiled and said,

"Just shut up and fuck me beautiful!"

I spread her legs made sure her pussy was well lubed and entered her slowly.

She never made a sound as I fucked her with long slow strokes for a few minutes until she started to rise up to meet my thrusts. At this point I grabbed her ankles pulled her legs open all the way and started fucking her like I wanted to be fucked, it was perfect. I pounded away at that tight virgin pussy until she moaned,

"Oh baby I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come."

As I quickened the pace she kept repeating I'm gonna come over and over again; I couldn't stand it my own pussy was on fire. I kept ramming my cock into her like I was trying to hurt her and after 5 minutes I was about to give up until she reached down and started rubbing her clit and said,

"Fuck my ass Kiki," god I loved the way she said my name.

I quickly got back into that tight ass and within minutes she was coming like a wild woman writhing and thrashing about and cursing like a truck driver, she was a tiger.

After two powerful climaxes and several smaller ones she pulled me down and kissed me gently and said,

"Thank you...that was unbelievable."

I licked her lips and whispered in her ear,

"You don't have to thank me because...I love you."

A huge smile broke out on her face and she started to cry, I smiled and wiped away her tears as I lay down next to her removing my...cock. How do guys manage with one of those things hanging there all the time?

I closed my eyes and I guess I was so horny I started rubbing my dripping pussy and I was having a grand old time until Rena's voice startled me,

"Can I do that for you?"

I spread my legs and said,

"I need to get tongue fucked right now young lady so get to it!" Rena dove between my legs and went to town and she licked me like her life depended on it.

Rena brought me to the brink four times stopping each time to let me cool off and as I felt myself climbing that mountain for the fifth time I began to beg,

"Please don't stop baby...I need it soooo bad, make me come...please."

Rena raised her head smiling and said,

"Get on top and fuck my face you horny bitch."

I climbed on and did as I was told, I rode her like a rodeo star for what seemed like an eternity until she reached up and grabbed my nipples so hard I screamed and then it happened.

This was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, I came so hard I lost me breath and passed out. When I awoke I looked down at Rena and her face and hair were drenched,

"That was wonderful and so are you."

Rena smiled wiping her face said,

"Your first time...you know you almost drowned me," then she laughed pulled me down and kissed me.

"Kiki I love you!"

More to come...

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers