Elizabeth 04: Late Summer (Part 1)

Story Info
The boundaries of friendship can be a problem.
15.2k words
4.83
16.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Tell me once again," I implored Irene as we enjoyed the mellow aftereffects of our now-depleted bottle of wine, the café buzzing pleasantly just beyond our cosy table, "That time we all played together...you were imagining doing what to Elizabeth and Benjamin?"

Irene cringed, but she laughed as well. "Oh, how I rue the day I let that tidbit slip! Just promise me, Agnes, you will never tell Elizabeth I told you of that!"

"I never have and I never will," I vowed, grateful that Elizabeth and Jonathan were away visiting each of their parents on their engagement tour, and Benjamin was out of town on business. How I had longed for one evening alone with Irene to extract more details of her beautiful fantasy -- and here we were! It was not likely to happen again given how close we had all grown, a fact for which I was deeply grateful as I had spent the summer recovering from a broken heart.

"Of course," Irene confirmed. Then she took a look around the café to ensure no one was close enough to hear what was to follow. "Yes. Anyway. You know now that the four of us, a few months before you came to town, had occasion to bathe together in a private tub. Our little way of sending off an old nemesis of Elizabeth's by making her as uncomfortable as we could."

"Heavens, I wish I had been present," I confessed. The spring and summer with Elizabeth and her friends had been a godsend for me, but there were so many steamy adventures I had missed out on prior to my arrival!

"I do think you'd have enjoyed it," Irene concurred. "And don't despair of it ever happening again, Agnes. Where Elizabeth is concerned, that sort of intimacy is always a real possibility, you know." We shared a laugh in honour of our mutual best friend, and she went on. "In any event, this was immediately after Benjamin and I had made love for the first time, and I had discovered to my delight that Benjamin rivals Elizabeth with respect to her intimate forestation, if you will." She paused for a girlish giggle at her euphemism, on which I joined in. I, of course, knew exactly what Irene spoke of, having seen Elizabeth in the nude many times by then and having heard of her large, dense ladygarden even before I had ever seen it for myself. My imagination ran wild at the thought of a man with a similarly huge forest of curls enveloping his lovely cock, and I longed for just a look at Irene's beloved. Why not, if Elizabeth had had one?!

But Irene was not finished: "My very first thought, Agnes...well, no, my very first thought was how delightful that Benjamin was about to make love to me, for I adored him even then and I had been awfully lonely in the months leading up to that night. But my second thought was, I say, how very like Elizabeth, and how I would love to compare the two up close and try to determine just which of the two is the hairier! Who has more actual hair, whose hair covers a wider area and is it thicker or thinner than the other. And most of all, to see how they would each react to meeting someone so much like themselves."

"And you did get to see that." I hid my envy behind a curious tone, or at least I tried to do so.

"I was a very lucky lady that afternoon," Irene agreed. "Such a thrill to watch them bond, and to admire two of the most beautiful people I've ever met in such proximity! But as I said, I wanted more, Agnes. I truly longed to reach out a hand to both their nether-regions and play. Just to run my fingers through their bushes, tease them, tickle them, anything! It was so utterly tempting. And it remains my favourite image when it comes time to indulge myself."

I sat up straighter in my seat and took a deep breath, for what was to follow would not be an easy thing for me to ask. But after a late-afternoon soak with Irene at the baths and such steamy conversation over dinner and my own heart and loins longing for companionship all summer, I could no longer keep my prurient interests in check. "Irene, if you don't mind my asking..." I paused, hoping she would assure me that she did not.

"With all we have been sharing tonight, I can't imagine I will mind," Irene allowed with a grin.

"Thank you. Do you think, Irene, given what you have fantasized of doing to Elizabeth, do you think you could be like Edward?" There! I had gotten it out! Edward was my former fiancé, of whom I have written elsewhere, who had ended our engagement that spring after coming to realize that he preferred the affections of men to women. Now that I knew such people were real and as normal as any of us, I had naturally come to wonder if they mightn't be far more common than I had once imagined.

"Is that all you were so embarrassed about asking?" Irene said, to my relief. "That is quite all right, Agnes. And to answer your question, I know I am not exactly like Edward: I do love men far too much to settle for only women. Heavens, the feeling of Benjamin's hard cock inside me...I could never give that up willingly! But the thought has crossed my mind that perhaps I have a strong affection for both."

I nodded, deep in thought on the matter and now tempted with a more intimate request. Feeling somewhat emboldened, I admired my friend in her summer frock -- a rare sight, for Irene was among the few young women in Westfordshire City who favoured trousers -- and felt tickled at the idea that she may have even admired my body discreetly at the baths. But I feared I might need more wine before I could continue the conversation as I wished it to continue.

Fortunately, Irene was rather less inhibited than I, as she and Elizabeth usually were. "Might I ask why you wondered that?" she asked me.

I was more than willing to explain. "Well, first, Irene, I suppose what happened with Edward has me wondering about everyone I know. Secondly, your sheer lack of inhibition at the baths -- which I admire greatly, but I do not yet share. I wish I could, but you and especially Elizabeth, so wonderfully brazen. And third..."

"And third, what I told you I wanted to do to Elizabeth and Benjamin?"

I nodded nervously. "That as well. And we had such fun indulging ourselves that night with Elizabeth, you know...well, since Edward left, I've had plenty of time to think about that."

"I think about it as well," Irene acknowledged. "It was a beautiful experience." Her mouth now curling up into a grin that looked as shy as I was feeling, she asked, "Are you inviting me to join you for some play again, Agnes?"

My heart was pounding. "I should never wish to overstep any boundaries of our friendship, Irene, or of your relationship with Benjamin, I assure you! But it has been a very lonely summer for me, as you know, and, well...I have had a great deal of practice with my hands since that night."

Irene reached across the table and grasped my hand. "Agnes, I had no desire to go home to an empty flat tonight in any case!"

"And Benjamin won't mind?" Happy as I was, I could not dismiss that concern.

Irene looked thoughtful. "Perhaps if we touch only ourselves, that boundary will not be crossed."

"I can settle for that," I agreed, "Though I had been hoping" -- at this point I dropped my voice to a whisper -- "You might do to me what you had wished to do to Elizabeth."

"Do not tempt me," Irene warned as she stood up and opened her pocketbook to pay the bill. "It will already be difficult to keep my hands to myself tonight."

"Frustrated, are we?" I teased. Benjamin had been gone all week. I, at least, had a great deal more practice at sleeping alone of late.

"And how!" Irene gave my hand an affectionate squeeze as I handed her my share of the money, and I walked out into the lobby to wait for a cab home.

My only regret in that intensely happy moment was that Elizabeth, whom we both admired so very much, would be absent. Unbeknownst to Irene and myself until later, though, Elizabeth and Jonathan were enjoying a brazen adventure of their own even as we spoke. We would have hardly been surprised had we known, of course, for Elizabeth was unparalleled in her sexual appetite and adventuresome nature. I had indeed been wondering just how she had been coping with sleeping alone in her childhood bed for those past few days while visiting her family, with Jonathan alone in the guestroom.

Not well, I would learn when she related the tale later on, and as Jonathan learned on their very first moment alone together at the train station earlier that afternoon. "Heavens, I'm randy, darling!" she announced in a husky whisper as soon as they were settled in a pleasantly dark corner of the station teahouse, moments after her mother and father had at last taken their leave to return home, the latter having held out to the last that Jonathan might ask permission to marry his daughter; Jonathan, to his credit, had refused. He knew it was Elizabeth's decision alone. "Lovely to see Mother and Father, and even Mandy although I wish she could have swallowed her jealousy for the time being; but all this time with you right there and yet off limits! I shall never know how I endured."

"You think you were randy!" Jonathan replied. "How do you think I fared knowing we were in the very house where you came of age and first learned all these lovely secrets about yourself?! And you prancing around in those clothes to boot!" The summer being in full force and Elizabeth several years removed now from her conservative upbringing, she had spent the entire visit in scandalously short skirts that barely grazed her knees, much to her parents' silent but palpable consternation. That day found her in a particularly delightful white floral print one, and an equally breezy knitted blouse with short sleeves.

"Thank you," Elizabeth said. "You know how I have wanted to give bare legs a try for ages, and here I had the advantage of not making a fool of myself with all our friends if the look did not suit me." She crossed her legs, and her skirt rode scandalously yet further up her thighs. "But evidently it does. And was a nice little rebellion against my family as well."

"Yes, and speaking of which, having your sister there to wonder about as well!" Jonathan added with the sense of security that could only come with a love like theirs. "It has been a long few days for me as well, dear."

Jonathan was fortunate that the waiter chose that moment to appear. They ordered a pot of tea each, and if I know them, there was undoubtedly a knowing glance as they imagined Irene teasing them both about putting the water closet on the train to good use. But Elizabeth's demeanour turned firmer once the waiter had retreated. "Wonder about my sister, Jonathan? What on earth had you in mind about her?"

"Oh, heavens, Elizabeth," Jonathan said cautiously, "I would never behave inappropriately with her, you know that. I merely meant, family traits being what they are, it was irresistible to imagine that she might well be nearly as well-endowed as you are down below. The thought crossed my mind regarding your mother as well, but I daren't imagine that."

Elizabeth allowed a relieved laugh, though she remained slightly annoyed. "I am loath to destroy your fantasies, Jonathan, but I have seen Mandy in the nude on occasion and, though she has my eyes and nose, she does not have my pubic hair. No more than I have her breasts, which I thank you for not ogling, incidentally." Mandy, a year older than Elizabeth, was slightly shorter and rather heavier, particularly on top. Her own latest beau having lately taken to the road, she had also spent the past three days of their mutual visit gazing longingly at Jonathan, a matter that was not lost on Elizabeth now.

"Well then, I guess you truly won the genetic lottery, did you not?" Jonathan replied. "And I certainly won it as far as your family is concerned."

"I am happy you feel that way," Elizabeth replied. "I trust there is no need for me to remind you that was not my own view for many years when we were growing up."

"I know all too well how miserable those years were for you," Jonathan reminded her. "And you know how proud I am of you for overcoming those experiences. I do hope your sister never bullied you like the girls at school did."

"Never," Elizabeth said. "To tell the truth, I have never known for certain that she was even aware I was unusual. We did not lounge around in the nude, I assure you, not like I do with Agnes and Irene, after all. Mandy and I were never so close. But I did see her changing clothes and in the bath enough times to know she has a perfectly ordinary, dainty little bush. Absolutely nothing like mine."

"From your mother then, perhaps?" Jonathan mused, obviously much too titillated to let go of his favourite topic. "Or your father?"

"I have never seen either of them in the nude," Elizabeth said. "But given how formal and stiff they are, I cannot imagine either is responsible for my own horniness. And by extension, they likely do not share you-know-what either. I am afraid I'm one of a kind in that respect, my darling."

"Amen." It was all Jonathan had a chance to say before the waiter brought their tea. Jonathan paid the bill and thanked the waiter, and turned back to his beloved as soon as they were alone again. "I assure you, Elizabeth, I never had any doubt that you were unique. I only wish I knew what twist of genetic fate inspired it all, just how this miracle came to be."

"I'm glad to hear you still feel that way," Elizabeth said, flushing with the compliment, "But I have to admit that I take a rather less romantic view of it all. Especially at a time like this when we've been forced to play nice for the week or more. I would so much rather have a more controllable urge to play!"

"A jolly good thing we have this train ride to look forward to, then," Jonathan said with a grin. He then took a long sip of his tea and enjoyed Elizabeth's bemused reaction.

"What are you suggesting, then, Jonathan, that we go to the water closet together?!" Elizabeth demanded. "Mind you, it would be an amusing response the next time Irene teases us about our bladders, but..."

"Heavens, no," Jonathan said, and with a flourish he pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket. "I was quite worried your parents would wish to stay with us until the train arrived, Elizabeth. Thank heavens they did not." He handed her the paper, and enjoyed the view as her face broke into the salacious grin she always sported when a roll in his arms was in the near future.

"Jonathan! A private compartment?!"

"I paid for the upgrade in cash, back in Westfordshire," Jonathan explained. "I knew all too well both our families would have us sleeping in separate rooms, after all, and why should we have to wait all week when there would be nothing else to do on this leg of the trip?"

Elizabeth looked longingly at her watch. "We've all too much time to enjoy our tea first, haven't we?"

"Think of it as anticipation," said Jonathan.

"More like torture," said Elizabeth, uncrossing and recrossing her legs in frustration. Little doubt she was already growing wet, she knew. More than half an hour to go before the train even arrived at the station, and it would likely be another ten minutes before they would pull away from the station...it had been difficult but manageable to banish any thought of making love from her mind with three days to go before the return to Westfordshire. Now, with it all close enough to taste all of a sudden...damn that beautiful, wonderful Jonathan! Shamelessly she glanced over the table to examine his lap, and was rewarded with the sight of her favourite bulge in his pants. They laughed together, and made do with holding hands across the table.

The weather outside was hot and hazy, but the clouds were rolling in by the time the train arrived, and the skies were quite threatening as Elizabeth and Jonathan stowed their trunks in their compartment. Just before they took their seats, Elizabeth reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down just as matter-of-factly as a gentleman might remove his hat, and set them folded neatly on the empty seat beside hers. "Best we have those out of the way, isn't it?" she asked Jonathan as she took her seat across from him, with her legs a few enticing inches apart in her short skirt.

When at last the train made its delightful jerk forward, the clouds looked ready to burst -- with the same storm that was to reach us in Westfordshire City that evening -- and Elizabeth felt quite similarly near her own bursting point. The first drops might have fallen upon the greenery beyond their window when Elizabeth climbed upon Jonathan's lap; they were surely on their way, but neither Elizabeth nor Jonathan was minding the weather just then. Elizabeth lost no time in throwing her arms around Jonathan and squeezing him as tightly as she could while he kissed her passionately. The long-denied sensation of his body against hers and her tongue running along his teeth were every bit as refreshing as the rain on the parched earth rushing by them outside, and the sense of release from every inch of her body was a lovely rush of pleasure.

Normally, Jonathan was the type to savour the anticipation and treat Elizabeth to a great deal of gentle foreplay; on occasion she even thought him too ambitious in that respect. But today was no time for that. Elizabeth did not think the train was even up to full speed before Jonathan had her skirt up and out of the way and she was enjoying his wonderful caresses all around and through her thick ladygarden. He knew his way around her body very well, and lost no time in working her up into a lather of desire, which he quenched promptly with two fingers in her ravenous vagina. Elizabeth opened her eyes and gazed gratefully into his as he caressed her effortlessly into an intense orgasm. She rocked with the sensation, doing her best to rub her breasts against his chest and loving the splash of delight from her nipples each time she did, and then kissed him again as the climax washed away.

With the kiss still in full force, she reached down and unbuttoned his pants, finding the last two difficult to undo because the fabric was so tight over his hard cock. Elizabeth had no time to get her hands out of the way after releasing the final button before it sprang to attention. It felt delightful in her hands, hard and full and ready for action, and Jonathan moaned loudly at her touch. But she was in at least as much of a hurry as he had been, and it was but the work of a moment to position herself just right and envelop him in her wet, welcoming vagina. Now it was his turn to give in to helpless pleasure as she bobbed up and down before him on the seat. They were sure to leave a wet spot on the leather, the thought crossed her mind fleetingly, but that only added to the forbidden joy of it all.

Owing to their three days of enforced chastity, it was as brief as it was intense. But it was also as positively joyful as any long and lustful night in Elizabeth's room back home, and she was able to bring herself off again just before she felt Jonathan's telltale splash inside her. When it was over, she stopped moving but did not release him from her loins, instead clinging tightly to him and enjoying the rhythm of the rails below as the rainy afternoon roared past outside. "What a lovely idea, Jonathan," she said. "Thank you. I don't know how I ever would have made it through three more days without that."

"Nor I," said Jonathan, "Believe it or not." His own somewhat lesser libido being an occasional point of contention between them, he often felt it necessary to reassure Elizabeth that he enjoyed their lovemaking just as much as she did.

Elizabeth laughed, not a doubt in her mind this time. "I know, my darling, I assure you I know!" They shared a laugh, and at long last Elizabeth stood up and put her panties back on while Jonathan redid his pants. The remainder of the trip passed in easy silence as they watched the storm blow through the picturesque villages on the way to Jonathan's hometown.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers