Elizabeth 08: Generations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Indeed we shan't," Elizabeth agreed. "Thank you for letting me know, and I shall see to it that Katie gets a lavish apology and an explanation!"

As soon as Phyllis had taken her leave, Elizabeth turned to me. "So, Agnes, how frequently are you greeted by fans like that?"

"Not so often," I said. "But it certainly always is a memorable experience when it does happen. Listen, Elizabeth..."

"I should hope it is not tiresome."

"A bit, but..."

"Yes, well, perhaps once you've been back in the country for a bit, that should change."

"Elizabeth, if you don't want to talk about it, don't talk about it!" I exclaimed. "But there is no need to work so hard to avoid it so! Just tell me if you'd rather not discuss Teddy."

Elizabeth took a long sip of her drink. "I am sorry, Agnes. It is only that this was to be our big reunion, with even Irene here in spirit if not in fact, and here we are only coping with the worst of my children's problems. What on earth could Teddy be thinking, to treat Katie like that? Tell me, Agnes, I know you only had the afternoon with him, but did he strike you as that type?"

I couldn't help smiling. "Well, not at all, Elizabeth. But I must confess, I am biased. He is one gorgeous young man, and so confident in that skimpy swimming garb!"

Elizabeth gave me a hard look that melted slowly into bemusement. "Only you and Irene could get away with that," she said. "Of course I agree that he is a lovely young man, but then I would think so of my own child, wouldn't I? I wonder, though, if that is the problem? Perhaps it is that he knows how irresistible he has become to young women and wants to play games with them? To see how far he can push them and still have them come back?"

"I certainly hope not," I said. "But I will say, Elizabeth, I did not see any of that this afternoon. He was polite and approachable and very pleasant to be with."

"And to look at, no doubt," Elizabeth added with that mischievous twinkle in her eye that I had never forgotten across the years.

"I shall behave myself, I promise," I said. "But yes, I certainly did enjoy the view."

When we arrived back at the beach house, Jonathan was playing cards with Teddy and Catherine in the living room. "Catherine," Elizabeth said in a clipped tone I had rarely heard before. "Could you please excuse us?"

"I'm not in trouble, am I?" Catherine asked, standing up reluctantly.

"Have you done anything to be?" Elizabeth asked, clearly not in the mood for a joke.

Sensing I should also take my leave, I said, "Catherine, listen how would you like to see some of my photographs from America?" I took her hand and guided her upstairs, where we found Lillian and Margaret in their bedroom, and I kept them all occupied while Elizabeth and Jonathan dealt with Teddy downstairs. Elizabeth and Teddy both provided me with accounts of their rather uncomfortable conversation after the fact. It appears to have gone approximately as follows.

"Theodore Benjamin Wright, how on earth could you lie to a friend like that?!" Elizabeth demanded, after having given Jonathan a brief overview of what we had learned at the café. "Never mind what an immoral thing it is to do, surely you realized you would be caught! It's a small community and people talk! Did you want to hurt Katie's feelings?!"

"No!" Teddy snapped. "That's the last thing I wanted. It's just, she put me on the spot, and I had to make up some excuse to say no."

"An excuse to say no," Jonathan repeated incredulously. "For heaven's sake, Teddy, why didn't you say yes? You adore Katie, you always have!"

"That's just it, isn't it?" Teddy snapped. "I do adore her! I'd love to take her to the dance! But..."

"But what, Teddy?" Elizabeth demanded. "What could possibly possess you to treat her like that if you wanted to say yes in the first place?"

"But...she's a city girl. Even had a term at uni now, I guess, and...she's been with boys, probably, and she knows what to do. And I don't."

Elizabeth confessed to me later that she had been unable to avoid a laugh; but at least she had been able to curtail it. "You're worried she'll want to go to bed with you and you'll disappoint her?"

"You wouldn't understand, Mother!" Teddy said, tears of vexation coming to his eyes.

"Yes, of course your mother doesn't understand women," Elizabeth said.

"No, I mean my side of it all, you wouldn't understand!" Teddy said. "Katie's beautiful and I'd love to...you know, but only if she wanted to, of course...but if we do, what if I end up looking like a stupid hick? She'd never even look at me again, and I'd have to know I let her down! That's what you don't understand!"

"Teddy, don't be absurd!" Jonathan said. "First of all, the two of you are a little young to be having sexual relations anyway. But if Katie loves you enough to want to do that, she's not going to make you feel like you've done a poor job of it."

"Maybe she won't tell me," Teddy admitted. "But I'll know, won't I? Father, you were a young man new to these things once. Do you mean to tell me you never felt inadequate with a woman, even if she didn't say so?"

Jonathan said nothing, but he and Elizabeth exchanged knowing looks that let it slip that Teddy had touched on a painful memory. Teddy knew nothing of it, of course; but just such an incident had begun the chain of events that had brought his parents together. In a very real sense, Teddy never would have been born had his father not had just such an experience!

"You have," Teddy proclaimed with a smug look at both his parents one by one. "Tell Mother, then, the pain is real, isn't it?"

"You may not believe it, Teddy, but I know," Elizabeth said. "I know a little bit about what men can go through, and a lot about what women do. Of course, that also means I understand what poor Katie is going through just now." She put an arm around her son and turned him to the door. "For that reason, I want you to go next door and, if the lights are still on, you apologize to Katie and tell her you will take her to the dance, if she is still willing to go with you. Mind you, I shouldn't blame her if she refuses!"

"But..." Teddy sputtered.

"Never mind your insecurities, Teddy," Elizabeth reassured him. "I have an idea."

"What sort of idea?"

"I shall let you know once your father and I have discussed it."

"Discussed what?" Jonathan asked as soon as the door had shut behind Teddy. "I'm afraid I have no idea what your idea might be, darling."

"I believe the poor dear only needs a bit of practice," Elizabeth said. "And I know a wonderful teacher who will be more than willing to give him that practice."

Jonathan looked upward, roughly in the direction of where I was showing off my photograph album to the girls at that moment, and his mouth curled into a smile as he looked back at his wife. With the propensity for subtle communication that can only come with decades of friendship, Elizabeth and Jonathan concurred silently that they wanted me to deflower their son.

The following evening found me in an opulent hotel room on the far side of the bay, for all were agreed it would never do for Teddy's sisters to have any idea what we were up to. Elizabeth explained our absence with some flimsy tale of my having business in town and Teddy being off with a school chum who had dropped by unexpectedly, and they had further covered our tracks by driving us to the hotel separately. I had paid for the room myself, over the vociferous objections of both Elizabeth and Jonathan, on the grounds that any sort of expense on their part would make me feel like a prostitute.

I do suppose I looked a bit the part: I was dressed in a multi-coloured flared skirt and a lacy white blouse over lingerie I had packed only in the remote hope that I would meet a dashing gentleman; but then, Teddy certainly was dashing in his own young and naïve way. I had topped off the outfit with lipstick and pearls and more perfume than I had worn in the past year at the least. Despite my concerns that the look would be too girly for Teddy, Jonathan had insisted on the drive over that it was perfect. "I've seen the sort of girls who turn his head, Agnes, and you're going to make his head spin. I promise."

"I do hope you and Elizabeth are quite sure of all this," I had said. I had not even bothered with pretending to be anything but delighted when they had made their proposal the night before, but of course cooler heads had come to prevail over the ensuing day.

"We are," he had replied. "We both wish our first time could have been in such safe circumstances." Then he had kissed my cheek and complimented my perfume, and I had got out of the car at the point of no return.

Half an hour later as I sat cross-legged on the huge bed, I was torn between fear that their car would not reappear in the drive with Teddy in the passenger seat this time, and hope that it would not. I wanted so to make love to Teddy, but I could not help but think of all that was at stake should anything go terribly wrong. My oldest and dearest friends, after all...and then all at once Elizabeth pulled up with Teddy in tow, and I put that thought from my mind. I promised I would take no offence and make no objection if the poor dear opted not to knock at my door.

But he did. I felt a flutter in my heart and a bigger one in my vagina, and I arose to greet him.

With a broad smile that was not at all forced, I opened the door and bade him enter. "Teddy, I am so very happy you came," I told him in full sincerity, only just managing to avoid a self-conscious laugh at my poor choice of words.

He stood before me, looking nervous but determined. "You...you look beautiful, Agnes," he said, eyeing me up and down. "I mean, you always look beautiful, but especially tonight, I mean. You know what I mean."

"Of course I know, and thank you!" High praise indeed from an eighteen-year-old who had also seen me in a bikini, after all.

"I called you just Agnes, didn't I?" Teddy's eyes darted around the room, which was dominated by the bed and dimly lit by a lamp on the bedside table. "You don't mind if I don't call you Auntie Agnes tonight, do you?"

I laughed. "You had better not call me that tonight, Teddy! Maybe never again!" I reached out and took both his hands in mine. "Relax. You know we can stop any time you feel uncomfortable."

"No, I want to! I just..."

"Don't know where to begin?"

"Exactly, Agnes! Thank you. That's been the problem with Katie all along, what on earth do I do?"

"The lovely thing about sex is that there is no right or wrong answer to that, Teddy. You do whatever you and she are most comfortable with. Now, that means I must ask you, what are you comfortable with? Would you like to turn the light off?"

Teddy looked at the lamp and then looked back at me with a shy grin. "Could we leave it on? I'd like to be able to..."

"See my body?" I asked him gently.

"Sorry, Agnes!"

"Teddy! That's perfectly all right" I enveloped him in a gentle embrace. "Do you think I would rather you not want to see me in the nude?"

"Good point," and he dissolved into laughter, in which I joined. A flashback to my very first time in the baths in Westfordshire City roared through my mind, how I had envied Elizabeth and Irene for their comfort in undressing together, and I was quite sure I understood what he was going through at this moment. Slowly his arms tightened around me and I could feel him exploring my back gently with his fingers. "Strange how it feels so natural when you're with someone you trust completely," he said.

"That's exactly how it should feel, Teddy," I reassured him. I was aware of him kicking off his loafers, so I did likewise with my pumps. Without them, he was once again slightly taller than I, and the angle was perfect for me to look up into his eyes. I planted a kiss on his cheek, he followed suit, and then our lips met and opened. He was far more conservative with his tongue than most inexperienced men I had been with, and the gentle flailing about my own lips and tongue was a pleasant surprise.

The kiss was a long one, eager and intense. After some time it occurred to me that he was likely too shy to make the next move, or simply did not know what to do next. I thought about asking him what he wished to do next; but then, I was there to guide him, wasn't I? Gently I pulled his shirt out of his pants, to his evident pleasure. With that barrier crossed, I reached up and stroked his broad, hairy chest, and was rewarded with his loudest gasp of pleasure yet.

"You like that, do you?" I asked.

"I love it!" he said. "I had no idea - I mean, no one's done that before, you know?"

"Everyone has something like that, Teddy," I explained. "Mine is my sides." I took both his hands in mine and placed them on my sides. "If you rub them lightly, it drives me absolutely wild!" He did as he was told, and through the fabric of my blouse it felt wonderful; but it was only an echo of the intensity I enjoyed when fondled there on my bare skin. "Mmm, very nice, Teddy," I whispered. "But it feels much better when you touch my skin directly, you know."

"You mean you want me to..." He drew his hands up to the top button of my blouse, and awaited my consent.

"Of course I do, dear," I cooed.

His inexperienced fingers fumbled with every button in the most endearing way, but he did get them all undone in good time. Mindful of his shyness, I was careful to be wearing a broad, welcoming smile when he got the last button undone and drank in his first sight of me in my brassiere. As I basked in the glow of his admiration, my breasts itched for his touch even more than my sides did. And they did get a fleeting caress each, so light it tickled, before he went to town on my sides. Naturally his gaze remained fixated on my breasts as his hands rubbed up from my hips and down again, a bit too firmly at first, then a touch too lightly, but nevertheless sufficient to work me up into a beautiful lather.

"Ohhhhhh, yes, Teddy, that's perfect!" I said, as by that time it was. While enjoying his tender touch, I returned the favour by also unbuttoning his shirt and continuing my playful strokes on his firm, hairy chest, which looked as beautiful as it felt. "Isn't that lovely!" I exclaimed as I watched and heard his response.

"Yesssss, Agnes, it is!" He looked down somewhat sheepishly at his pants, which were fairly bursting at the seams. "I guess you see it is," he said.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of, Teddy," I reassured him. "It's beautiful."

"Are you also...aroused?" he asked.

"It is quite easy for you to feel for yourself if I am," I told him. "Just lift up my skirt."

Somewhat to my surprise, he did. I was presently aware of his left hand feeling gently about my vulva, as well as of his realisation that, yes, I was just as aroused as he was. I was quite prepared to give him permission to pull my damp panties down; but he did so at his own initiative. I wriggled my legs a bit to help them fall away, and kicked them over into the corner with one foot. "So you are," he said, that shy smile returning.

"Very," I whispered. I had set about unbuttoning his pants while he was relieving me of my panties; now I gently tugged them down, and saw beyond any doubt that Teddy was indeed his mother's son.

He giggled almost girlishly as I admired his beautiful virgin penis, which emerged out of its very hairy surroundings to full attention. "I hate the way it usually looks so small in all that hair," he said. "But I've heard some girls like it."

"We certainly do," I reassured him, taking it in a firm grip and teasing him with a few strokes. Before releasing him, I brushed the underside of his tip with my thumb, sending a visible shiver through him - little doubt Katie wouldn't be able to do that! "I can't wait to feel you inside me, Teddy," I cooed. "But first, you've got to help me off with the rest of my clothes, haven't you?"

"Oh, sorry!" Teddy burst into nervous laughter and took me in a convenient embrace as he set about trying to undo my brassiere. He fumbled with the clasp for quite some time before getting it undone. "Sorry, Agnes!" he said when he had finally completed his mission.

"That is quite all right, Teddy; practice makes perfect." But rather than remove the brassiere - although I was dying to do just that - I refastened it and told him to do it again. "I promise, Katie will be impressed if you can do this smoothly, my dear."

His second effort was a bit of an improvement, and I was careful not to laugh, but neither was I satisfied. It took five tries in all, but he did at last get the clasp undone with minimal fumbling. "Excellent job, Teddy," I said, and rewarded him with his first look at my naked breasts. "I guarantee you will be glad you practiced that!"

And how to handle breasts as well, I learned presently, for his first caress was a novice's squeeze that caused pain I could not hide. "I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, backing away from me entirely at the sound of my uncomfortable response.

"It's all right, Teddy!" I took him in my arms until I sensed that he had recovered from the unpleasant surprise, and then took both his hands in mine. "Now, every woman is different, but less is more with breasts. Be very light at first, and if she likes it she'll let you know you can rub harder. I like it like this..." I pushed his hands in with just the right amount of pressure, then removed my own hands and was pleased to find his touch got neither softer nor harder. "Yes, that's perfect, Teddy," I said. "Now just rub a bit, any way you like...beautiful, Teddy, yes!" While he was getting to know my breasts, I reached back and unbuttoned my skirt. It billowed gracefully to the floor, and Teddy threw his arms around me for our first nude embrace.

I had been with enough inexperienced men to know the look Teddy gave my bush as we pulled back from one another. Dazzled yet intimidated, longing to explore my vagina but never quite sure it wouldn't bite his fingers off. Having been subjected to that at-once adoring and terrified gaze between my thighs a number of times before, I knew just how to handle the situation. "It's all right, Teddy, I love to be touched there. Here we go..." I took his hand in mine and guided his fingers onto my wet lips. "Now, curl your middle finger up just a bit, dear," I said. "Ooooohhhh! Feel that? I do!" He'd found my clitoris. "Always be very gentle with that, Teddy. In fact, you probably shouldn't touch it directly unless she tells you to."

"Why not?"

"For some women, it feels too good. But what feels wonderful, Teddy, is if you stroke around it in circles, like this..." I guided his finger twice around, then left him to try it himself. To my delight, he not only got it just right, but also found his way around my pussy lips beautifully with his other fingers.

If Teddy had his mother's hirsutism, he was equally blessed with his father's gentle touch. Just as Jonathan had done to Elizabeth years ago on their first encounter, Teddy surprised me with a delicious inner caress that had me melting in pleasure before I was even fully aware of what he had done. "Oh, darling, you're a natural," I whispered between my rapidly thickening breaths. "Lovely, so lovely...ooohhh!" I then gave up for the moment on forming words, for his strokes had me far too worked up to make the effort. I wrapped one hand around his hardness and rubbed affectionately, but I was much too wrapped up in my own pleasure to return the favour in any meaningful way just yet.

It was the work of but a few more moments before I offered up the first female orgasm he had ever witnessed. "Oh, Agnes, that's beautiful!" he exclaimed as he withdrew his finger and watched me throw my head back and express my glorious pleasure.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers