Elizabeth and Lucille Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she was exciting me with this conversation, but she seemed to be enjoying it as well. I told her "I like us talking like this Elizabeth."

She laughed "So do I Lucille. We could take him even further."

I panted as I imagined my husband in a bra and panties. "How do you mean, Elizabeth?"

"From what you say Lucille he has a very strong feminine fetish. We could also put him in stockings and suspenders and even a nice pretty dress." I gasped out loud and felt myself flush between my legs. I also knew that my nipples must be the size of plums by now and my neighbour must know.

She seemed to be as willing to talk as I was. I wanted to know about Claire. We were both quite squishy now and I tentatively asked "Can I ask some questions Mrs Kent?"

She smiled "I have asked you quite a lot of personal questions and you have been lovely and honest. So if you ask me anything I will of course tell you everything."

She added "I really mean everything, Lucille so don't be afraid to ask."

I murmured "Will you tell me about Claire?"

She looked a bit surprised that I had mentioned her daughter in law, but immediately regained her composure and said "Well you know that both William and I love her very much. She has been married to our darling son Robin now for over 7 years. She is 29 years of age. Robin is away most of the time in the army so Claire usually comes over to see us about 3 times a week. Obviously she gets lonely and we try to comfort her."

I don't know whether talking about her daughter in law affected Mrs Kent but I was conscious that she had dropped her left hand down to my knee and then eased it up my skirt between my legs. It was wonderful. I made it easier for her by lifting my left leg over her leg making myself totally available.

Her fingers wormed inside my panty gusset. She murmured "Keep talking to me, Lucy. Keep asking me questions." She was as aroused as I was.

I said "You did tell me that you had a similar arrangement with Claire as you have with me. Do you smack her bottom in front of Mr Kent and do you use rude words to her?"

She rubbed her finger into me saying. "It is very similar but a little different. As you know we love our son Robin very much so it does have a different perspective."

"Does Robin know that his father pulls her knickers down?"

She shook her head "No, he doesn't know that Lucille. Whenever he is home from the army all that stops. We are a very loving and close family."

I had to ask her "I don't want to embarrass you Mrs Kent."

She laughed "You have opened your legs for me and you answered all my questions Lucille. I think you enjoyed answering them. In the same way I am enjoying answering your questions, and I would like you to ask more and use the naughty words."

I muttered "Can I say 'fuck' and 'cunt' and words like that?" Neither of us used those sort of words in everyday chats. She knew I was talking about our personal and private conversations.

That obviously made her feel nice as her finger went up me again as she whispered "Those words are exciting Lucille. I like you saying them very much."

I loved keeping my legs open for her and said "You did say that your arrangement with Claire is a bit different from me. Can I ask about those?"

She was panting now "Ask anything you like Lucille. I want to tell you."

"Does Mr Kent have her?"

I think my words confused her as she repeated "Have her?"

I panted "Does he fuck her. Does Mr Kent fuck his daughter in law and touch her cunt?"

She was still bringing me off with her finger but chuckled "Well I did tell your Lucille, he can't really fuck anymore but he does touch her cunt quite a lot in a very special way that she allows."

I noticed the change in emphasis and repeated "Only things she allows?"

The conversation had turned more serious now. She wanted to make sure I understood clearly. We had stopped fondling and she explained "With Claire she is in charge. It is William and I who are willing. We do the things that she likes."

I gasped. It was a different arrangement to mine. It looked as if it was Claire who issued the instructions.

There was a photograph on the sideboard in which Claire and William were drinking a glass of wine together. They both looked so happy and were clearly fond of each other.

I said "They seem to be enjoying each others company there Mrs Kent. No sign of Claire giving orders."

Mrs Kent smiled "I took that picture, Lucille. They were enjoying things but William knew that after they had wine, Claire would tell us what she intended to happen." "What did she tell him what to do?"

"It always starts the same way. She asks William if he wants to be a good little Daddy for her. He always agrees."

"Do you find it exciting, Elizabeth?"

"Yes, Lucille. Both William and I are ashamed of the childish expressions but we both find her very exciting. He likes being a good little Daddy for her."

"And are you a good little Mummy for her, "Elizabeth?" Elizabeth blushed but nodded.

"Go on, Elizabeth. Tell me what is said and what happened on that particular occasion."

Mrs Kent took a deep breath and continued "It is different each time but on that occasion she instructed me 'Tell him Mummy. Tell Daddy what I want.' I knew what she wanted. I simply told him to lie on his back on the carpet."

It all sounded so taboo and fetishy. "On the carpet?"

She nodded "It has happened many times. When he is lying down she simply stands over him. One foot either side of his face."

I gasped. "Over his face. He could see right up?"

Elizabeth nodded "He could see her panties. Her little white panties."

"But how did you know what colour panties she had on Elizabeth?"

"She always pulls her skirt up as she stands over him and stands with her legs open. He could see her gusset."

I gasped. "He must have had a Stiffie. He must have been excited?"

She nodded. "We could almost see it standing up straight in his trousers." The way we were talking now was in a similar vein to our earlier dirty chat. We were both excited again. We were enjoying it.

I muttered "Go on Elizabeth." She was self-conscious as she spoke, but also wanted to tell me.

"Claire just bends her legs at the knees and lowers herself down to squat on him."

I could hardly believe she was talking about her husband and his daughter in law. Mr Kent and Claire. I croaked "Squat on him. Sit on him. Do you mean sit on his face, Elizabeth?"

She blushed but nodded. I half whispered "But, his nose Elizabeth. It must have been pushing into her panty gusset. He must have been smelling her."

She muttered "It got more personal than that, Lucille."I was panting myself so much. I thought that it couldn't really get more personal. It could. She told me.

"She was straddling him and moved forward on his face so that she really sat on him."

I murmured "Her bum?" She nodded again.

I said "But she still had her knickers on?" It was complicated but she half giggled "Her panties were very thin cotton, Lucille. His nose pushed them up her bum."

I laughed "He must have been smelling her bum."

We both laughed. Now that it had been said and there were no secrets we relaxed. It was a very erotic story of a young married woman and her elderly father in law.

I had now been in Mrs Kent's house for a number of hours. I wanted to be allowed to come in again and realised it was time to go home.

I simply told her "I found our chat very exciting Elizabeth and I hope we can do this again when it is convenient to you."

She was really back into her comfortable motherly mode now and laughed "I am sure we will Lucille. You and Derek will have to come over together the next time. I know that Claire has said that she would like to spend some time with you and would like to meet Derek."

She led me to the door and let me out with gentle kiss on the forehead.

As I made my way to my own front door I knew that I would tell my husband everything that had happened. I had no idea what would happen when Claire would meet us. I felt a tingle in my tummy.

I thought again that if Claire made her mother in law into a willing girl, what would she be likely to do with me. After all I was not as strong a personality as Mrs Kent. I wondered how Derek will be treated.

12