Elizabeth Broken Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Studious teen nerd is transformed.
1k words
3.87
55.9k
37

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.1

Most of the kids that Elizabeth Waring knew from her school in Dexter, Georgia had gone to Florida for spring break. Elizabeth wanted to do something different. She was tired of all the extracurricular pressures in her life. She had just turned eighteen a week ago and was in the twelfth grade. Between school letting out last summer and starting in fall, she had developed curves. Her 32As had grown to 32Ds. Now she had hips. Five foot four inches, ninety pounds, green eyes and ginger hair, she was gorgeous but skinny with big boobs. With ultra pale white skin, so pale that her veins made her skin look like marble, the sun was not her friend. That and boys, gross as they were, wouldn't leave her alone. Elizabeth was taking college level classes already and would start college courses over the summer. Boys would just get in the way. She usually wore tight sports bras, sweatshirts and warm up pants to tone her budding sexuality down, but the boys knew what was up.

Her parents, Dan and Mary, were proud of her, of course, but wanted her to slow down a little; enjoy her high school years. They had bought her a bus ticket (like there was an airport near Dexter) to Daytona Beach where her nineteen year old cousin Daphne would watch over her and maybe show her some supervised fun. Elizabeth thought that maybe she could visit Flagler College. It was on her list of potential schools. Maybe she would have to bribe Daphne or give her the slip. Daphne was always boy crazy and such a party girl. One time, Elizabeth's parents had caught Daphne drunk, making out in the pool house with a highschool boy when she was only thirteen. They had kept it secret from her parents since she had promised never to do it again. Right. Whatever. Elizabeth hadn't seen Daphne since then, but her parents talked to her on the phone every so often.

Mom and Dad drove Elizabeth to the bus station. Gawd, the trip would last 22 hours and 40 minutes. She was glad that she brought some books. She kissed her parents goodbye, shoved her bag into the belly of the bus and boarded. The ride would have been the epitome of boredom if not for the books and science journals that Elizabeth had packed. Her mental faculties were as mature as her pubescent sexual interests were nonexistent. The food was a blur of Golden Corral and Denny's. Nearly a solid day after boarding the bus, it disgorged her into the sunny Florida heat. Actually, it was the same as the sunny Dexter, Georgia heat with the exception of the salt air. Maybe she would like it here, she thought.

She stepped to the curb outside of the bus station. Daphne had been a no show inside the terminal. She was a little concerned. Suddenly, a black on black Escalade with tinted windows rolled up in front of her. The back passenger window slid down and Daphne waved and called out "Elizabeth! Come on in, let's go!" Daphne scooted over, Elizabeth climbed in. An enormous black man climbed out of the front passenger seat, grabbed her bag from the sidewalk, threw it in the back and climbed back in. They rolled out into traffic.

"Hey honey! It's been too long. How are you?" her cousin asked. Daphne looked a good deal more thin, very gaunt actually, than Elizabeth remembered. She smelled a bit like she hadn't bathed in a while. She was wearing long sleeves and sweatpants, something more like she would wear. Even with these clothes and a very cold car, she was sweating.

"I'm doing well. I have a 4.0. I'm going to graduate and go to college early." Elizabeth stopped talking when she heard the driver snicker.

"That's great honey." Daphne said, casting a cautious glance at the driver. "I hope that you have some better party clothes than those duds that you're wearing." Daphne lit a menthol cigarette. When did she start smoking?

Elizabeth coughed and replied "I hadn't planned on partying although that would probably make Mom and Dad happy. I'd like to tour a few colleges that are on my list." Again, a snicker from up front.

Daphne chimed in, "How about we have some fun first, then maybe we'll have time for studies, if you're still interested."

"Well...OK. A little fun. But afterward, it's nose to the grindstone college touring." smiled Elizabeth.

Daphne looked down then replied "I have a little business to attend to in northwest Jacksonville first."

Ch.2

About an hour later, the Escalade pulled into an alley in what had to be the worst part of town. Elizabeth had never seen anything like it. The last twenty minutes of the drive, Elizabeth had seen endless homeless people, druggies, hookers (mostly white) and pimps (all black) among boarded up and what should have been boarded up buildings.

"Alright ladies, time to get to it." said the driver. It was the first words either of the men had spoken the whole trip.

They all got out of the vehicle. The driver was as big as the passenger, both being about 6'5" 275 pounds. They walked the girls into the building through a steel door that looked more secure than the door frame it was set into. Elizabeth felt more pressured than escorted, but these were Daphne's friends. Everything would be OK.

They rode a creaky freight elevator up six floors. Elizabeth wasn't prepared when the door opened. It was a grand office/living space done up in tacky neo-African tribal designs. Black panthers, naked women, both black and white and black men with huge phalluses were the theme. Elizabeth had a bad feeling about this place.

"NeeNee, get your ho ass over here!" growled the man who rose from the desk on the far side of the room. He dwarfed the other two men by a few inches and fifty pounds of muscle. Elizabeth wished that she could just sink through the floorboards and disappear. This was looking worse by the second!

"Yes, Daddy", answered Daphne, apparently answering to the new name. Elizabeth's cousin jogged over to the desk and dropped to her knees behind it. Elizabeth heard a zipper undone then saw the back of "NeeNee's" head begin to bob up and down.

"Come look what your cousin is doing, young lady!" the black man behind the desk ordered.

"No thank you, I'm good." Elizabeth said uncomfortably.

"I didn't ask, bitch. Get her cracker ass over here."