Elizabeth Broken Ch. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth begins her transformation into Liz.
1.2k words
4.05
44.4k
17
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two massive black men picked Elizabeth up by her arms and carried her over beside the desk. She could see her cousin sucking on the man's penis. As she did, without taking her mouth off of the huge man's enormous sex organ, she pulled off her clothes. It was only then that Elizabeth could see the changes that were barely hinted at through the baggy clothes. Her breasts looked like gym socks with oranges in the ends. They were covered in full length stretch marks as was her flabby belly. Her nipples were dark brown and covered the entire ends of the odd breasts. She had dozens of red bruised marks in the bends of her elbows. Elizabeth had no idea what had caused these changes, but she was appalled and frightened.

"Sit her ass down in a chair while I do this." said the black man that her cousin called "Daddy." He then pulled Daphne's head off of his organ. "Bend over the desk slut."

"Yes Daddy." He then shoved his organ into her lady parts and moved in and out vigorously. "Oh, Daddy, it feels so good, I love your big nigger cock in my white pussy! Knock me up Daddy!" Her dangling breasts noisily flopped back and forth wildly.

"You done got five nigger babies from two pregnancies. How many you gonna have?"

Daphne was gasping, nearly breathless with passion. "As many as you'll let me have Daddy!"

The black man, without slowing his rutting in Elizabeth's cousin, said "I got a new batch of even more potent fertility drugs. You want me to hook you up? They make cows ovulate dozens of eggs at a time!"

"Oh God yes! I wanna watch my belly swell up bigger than the Octamom's. I'll nurse those nigger babies until my titbags are even more ruined! Oh God, I'm cumming on your Big Black Cock!" Daphne, now Neenee exclaimed.

Just then "Daddy" grunted and threw his head back. "I hope you don't get knocked up before we get the chance to give you the meds!" There was a wet sucking sound as he pulled out of Daphne's lady parts. "Alonso, get yo ass over here and set the ho up with some smack. It looks like she delivered us the goods as promised."

"Yes boss." said the man that had been on Elizabeth's right. As "Daddy" got dressed, the underling took a small case off of a bookshelf. He took out a baggy of brownish powder and mixed it with some water in a crusty old spoon. He heated it with a lighter, withdrew the liquid into a syringe and walked toward NeeNee with a length of surgical hose. He wrapped it on her upper arm, slapped two fingers on her arm, stuck the needle into a vein and pulled back a little. She looked at him and shook her head up and down. He pushed the plunger, pulled out the needle, removed the hose and she flopped back naked on the sofa. Her legs splayed, her "Daddy's" semen dribbled out of her gaping lady parts which were hairless as a baby's.

Elizabeth was still gaping at her cousin when the huge black man walked toward her holding out a pack of cigarettes with one popped up towards her.

"Have a cigarette."

"I don't smoke." Elizabeth said way more harshly than she intended. " I've lost dozens of relatives to lung cancer from smoking. Besides even the best of them looked old by the time that they were in their early thirties."

"I don't give a fuck, ho! Don't turn down a nigga's hospitality!" shouted "Daddy." "Take it, light it, smoke it. When you're done, smoke another one until I tell you to stop, you goddamn slut!"

Elizabeth took the cigarette and put it in her mouth. Suddenly, a lighter appeared underneath it from the black man on her left.

"Suck!"

She inhaled, coughed.

"Inhale until I say stop."

She inhaled, resisting the urge to cough. Inhaling to her limit, she stopped.

"Exhale."

Still coughing a good bit, she exhaled.

"Again."

She repeated a few times. Her head was a little swimmy. The cigarette was almost to the filter.

"Here." he took her cigarette butt, placed another cigarette into her mouth and placed the butt up to its' end. "Suck again."

She complied without coughing. The new cigarette lit off of the butt. He tossed the rest of the pack next to her on the table.

"Now you're a chain smoker. Keep that up until I tell you to stop. Understand, ho?"

"Yes sir."

"Now, my business is...adult entertainment. You are a part of that business until I say that you aren't. Understand, ho?"

The only thing that Elizabeth understood was that this man didn't like to be disappointed and disappointing him would probably not turn out well for her. So she answered, "Yes sir."

"Good girl. What's your name, slut?"

"Elizabeth, sir."

"From now on, it's Liz. Elizabeth sounds uppity. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"My name is Lucius. But you hoes call me Daddy."

"Yes, sir... um, Daddy."

"That's a good slut. But did I tell you to stop smoking?" Lucius asked.

"No Daddy, I'm sorry." Liz said and inhaled deeply.

He walked over to the shelves where the drugs had come from. She became afraid. He grabbed a DSLR camera. She relaxed, but only for a moment.

"Strip down naked. I need some publicity shots."

"I've never been naked in front of a man b..."

SMACK!

Daddy had backhanded Liz over the back of the chair.

"Did I ask? Did I fucking stutter you goddamn low life white trash whore?" Daddy shouted.

"No Daddy! I'm sorry Daddy! I'm stripping Daddy, see?" Liz said, crying as she began pulling off her shirt.

"Hold on, hold on. We can't have you red faced and teary eyed. Pull your shirt back down. We'll start over once you've "relaxed" a bit. Sit in the chair. Alonso, prepare a small dose of medicine to relax Liz here while I set up the video."

"Right away boss."

He began preparing a dose of the drug that NeeNee was drowsing on, laying on the sofa naked.

"No,... Please... no, Daddy. I don't want to be a drug addict. Please, no." Liz begged.

"Did I ask?" Lucius asked sternly.

"No Daddy."

"You brought this on yourself. From today on, life will never be the same. You'll be an addict."

He turned on the video camera and signaled the other man to pick up the DSLR camera. "Rafael, start shooting."

"As you wish sir." said Raphael.

Lucius gave her a fresh cigarette and lit it. She was obviously terrified, her eyes still watering a bit and she trembled.

Sternly, Lucius looked Liz in the eyes and said "You do and say exactly what I say and expect your sorry white trash ass to do and you might get treated nice. Who knows what your tastes will be tomorrow? Maybe we'll desire the same thing. But for now... well, act like your life depends on it cause... well, you know."

Lucius and the other two black men smiled from ear to ear. Liz's blood ran cold. Lucius stepped back from the view of the cameras. He wrote a few things on some poster board with a Sharpie.

"Respond and read these when I prompt you. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy." said eighteen year old Liz as she accepted a vodka and orange juice that Alonso had crumbled a blue pill into and drank a long drink from it.