Elizabeth Broken Ch. 08-09

Story Info
The End or Beginning?
1.3k words
4.14
29.2k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.8

Silently, Raphael got undressed. He took off his boxers exposing the hugest black cock so far. It was sixteen inches long and eight around. He sat on the sofa and pulled NeeNee to him, ordering, "Sit your sorry asshole on my black cock ho."

NeeNee started climbing on, facing away from the man.

"Kneel in front of them, you useless sack of shit!" Lucius commanded.

"Yes Daddy!" and Liz kneeled. Her face was again inches from her cousin's hideous cunt and the powerful acrid stench that emanated from it. But just as NeeNee pulled her cheeks apart to accept the man's club of a cock, Liz saw her cousin's sphincter. It looked more like a cluster of grapes. This must be what hemorrhoids looked like. She never imagined that they could be so huge. There were seven or eight of them ranging in size from a shriveled raisin to an overgrown swollen grape.

"You're a stupid cunt, ain't you?" Lucius lashed out, smacking Liz on the back of the head.

Liz shrugged saying "Yes Daddy. I'm a stupid useless cunt good only for breeding nigga babies."

"Help lube your cuz up! Spit on her ass and lick it up good."

Liz spit on her fingers and rubbed the lumpy sphincter. She pulled NeeNee's butt cheeks apart as the girl scooted forward toward Liz's face. She began licking the ass in her face. This made it impossible not to rub her nose in the filthy smelly cunt. She breathed it in deep. She was actually savoring the smell of the cunt and earthy taste of ass. Once NeeNee's ass was slobbering wet, she scooted back and lowered her ass down over Raphael's massive organ. She was face first into her cousin's cunt eating away when she heard Lucius order her.

"Stick your hand up in her."

Liz stuck three fingers into her cousin. It was very loose and wet. She turned and looked at Lucius questioningly.

"She can take all you got, ho. Give it to her."

She slid her four fingers, then her thumb into the loose mess. It didn't even close up on her wrist as she began putting her arm inside. Soon, her fist and arm were pistoning in and out, actually punching NeeNee's cervix. Hard. All while NeeNee was bouncing up and down on Raphael's cock.

Suddenly, NeeNee's cunt tightened up and began spasming on Liz's arm. She barely got her arm out and placed her face over the orgasming cunt before it began squirting in her mouth. Then, she felt the cock that her chin was resting on also begin spasming. He was cumming in NeeNee's ass!

The ass linked couple relaxed, spent from their orgasms. Liz sat on the floor looking dejected.

"What's wrong ho?" Raphael asked, kinder than the other two.

"Lucius came in me and Alonso came in me but I didn't get any of your cum in me."

Raphael thought. "Well, I gotta go for a bit, but NeeNee can help you out. NeeNee, gentlemen, remember 'Ass Hoes?' Do it again NeeNee. You guys might want to film this."

"Yeah! That was hot in that movie." said Alonso.

Lucius missed it for a second, but then said, "Holy crap! Get the camera. Liz, lay on the floor, but scoot up to the sofa with your ass in the air holding your cunt open as far as you can."

Liz moved into position. Holding her cunt open wasn't really needed. It was gaping already. NeeNee knew what to do. She squatted over Liz's open cunt and bore down. Her hemorrhoids pushed out as her ass started to open. Suddenly, a vile mix of runny shit and nigger cum spewed out of NeeNee's shit hole and into Liz's wide open cunt, mixing with the cum that was already there.

"Oh my God, my cunt is so full!" Liz began vigorously rubbing her clit and squirted onto NeeNee's ass. Of course, it just ran back down and mixed with the mess that was already there. NeeNee sat down onto the mess and rubbed around in it.

"Damn, you stupid fucking white trash hoes out did yoselfs!" Lucius exclaimed. "And it's all on video. Now get on the sofa and wait for your work with the disenfranchised in about half an hour." He noticed Liz rubbing her tits and looking uncomfortable. "What's up slut?"

Liz answered "My tits are bruised and sore. My stomach really hurts. I think I need some heroin."

Luscius smiled. "And?"

"I need some heroin."

"I don't understand" he answered in a slightly smart assed tone.

"Please Daddy, give me some heroin. I...I WANT heroin Daddy please." Liz whined.

Lucius sarcastically replied "Whew! For a second I thought that the piece of shit cracker ho was begging for heroin!"

Silence. Liz looked down, ashamed. But she knew what she now had to do. "I'm begging you Daddy. This stupid ho is begging you to give her some heroin."

"That's what I thought. NeeNee help her get what she need..wants. Remember you two pieces of shit have to work in half an hour so I need y'all alert. Give her a couple lines of coke too."

"Yes Daddy, I'm on it." NeeNee walked over to the shelf.

"Thank you Daddy." Liz called out as Lucius and Alonso left the room.

NeeNee returned with the box, a pack of cigarettes and two big glasses of vodka.

They settled down a bit with some cigarettes and vodka. Then NeeNee started cooking the heroin, a dose for both of them. "Where's your needle?"

Liz got it from the table and next to her cousin.

"Hold out your arms for me babe." Liz complied.

"Both your hits today were in the left. You need to alternate spots or you'll wear a vein out. Give me your right arm." Again, Liz complied. NeeNee tied her off and injected Liz.

As NeeNee removed the hose, Liz fell back. "Sweet baby Jesus. I just want to stay right here." And she nodded off. NeeNee woke her up a few minutes later. There was a mirror on the table with four lines of white powder and a glass tube.

"What's this?"

"Cocaine, coke. It'll keep you awake while we service the niggas from the shelter. Put one end of the tube in your nostril, the other end, just run it along the coke while you sniff long and hard. Then do the next line in the other nostril."

Liz did as she told with the first line off of the mirror. "WOW! Holy crap, what a rush!" Then she did the other line and sat squirming in her seat.

"Have some more vodka and smokes to smooth the edge off a bit."

They sat drinking and smoking for thirty minutes.

Ch.9

"It's amazing what those sick, horny, rich white men will pay money for!" Lucius laughed.

The three black men were in a media room down the hall from the office that they'd filmed the latest debauchery of young white girls for their benefactors.

"What do you think drives there twisted minds?" Alonso mused.

Lucius looked up at an imaginary spot. "So many of these rich bastards have been cleaned out by now ex-wives. Some have been ruined, only to have to claw their way to the top again."

Raphael responded, "Why not just have us capture and ruin their ex-wives then? That'd be a much better revenge! It makes no sense!"

"If something happens to one of these ex-wives" Lucius said "who is the first man they arrest?"

"Ahhhhhhh!" replied the other two men.

"So revenge by proxy is the order of the day and our means to a most comfortable lifestyle." Lucius explained. "Shall we continue? There are several homeless black men who are desperate for medical care but are also very horny for some white trash teen whore."

"And rich white men willing to pay to see them!" Alonso smiled.

"Let's." grinned Raphael.

*****

The End? Frankly, I'd love to continue, but I've gotten not only trolled by haters, but my email is full of negative comments!

If I get some encouragement, I'll write more.

BTW, why is someone moving my story into different categories? Seems like it'll be harder to find this way.

Cheers!

DTD