Elizabeth Changes her Address

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worshipped his Mistress. She controlled his existence. But he would never fuck her again. Never sleep next to her again. From now on he was just her slave. Her husband still, but in name only. Probably, tonight, she had allowed herself to imagine what it might be like to go the next fateful step and divorce him. Marry Alain. And if that was what she decided, there was nothing he could do, even if he wanted to, to change that reality.

How many times as she whipped him in the last six months that she recounted her ideas of what it might be like to have to divorce him and marry Alain. They had both known when they started out that this was a distinct possibility, and now Ash realized that it was much more than a possibility, it was probably a near certainty, the only question being when would Alain be ready to take that step?

Elizabeth laid out her leather SS uniform on the bed as she prepared to dress for the afternoon's session. No matter how much she liked being submissive to Alain, she found that she gained an increasing amount of pleasure when she became a poster girl for the SS. Yes, she thought, it was a perfect combination – a submissive for her dominant Alpha-male Master, but an utterly ruthless domina for her submissive slave Ash. She couldn't really do without either now, although she had to have Alain's body and cock much more than she needed to come here and torture her slave.

And today was going to be a very big day. She had played over a number of possible scenarios in her mind on the drive down, and had decided on just a brutal extended torture scene on the X frame. Maybe today she would slap his face so much and so hard........ an interrogation scene. Interrogating her slave about how he really felt about having his Mistress move in with her lover.

She had already checked in on her slave in the study to make sure that he was wearing just his leather harness, and as usual became immediately excited at the sight of the leather hood, the piles of cigarette packages and the mouth, stuffed with unfiltered cigarettes. She never tired of seeing that image, it never failed to arouse her. She realized that it had been three months, New Year's Day in fact, that she had last seen Ash' face. After smoking a couple of cigarettes, and some small talk, she told it to join her on the couch after a couple more packs, but not before she had given him a taste of the red rope pulled tightly around his neck.

She was already waiting for him on the couch when he arrived, looking every inch the beautiful, ruthless SS domina. Ash noted that today she had chosen to wear the half-face leather executioner's hood, which together with her darkened eyelids and deep burgundy lipstick made her look obscenely menacing. As always, he asked what she would like to drink, and brought the glass of champagne she requested to the couch. She watched him carry it over, noting with satisfaction that the ball crusher was securely in place, and that he had not removed the nipple clamps.

"No movie today, Ash", she said, "Today we have something to celebrate."

She lit another pair of cigarettes, as he sat down next to her.

"Well," she said, "Are you ready for some very interesting news, Ash? I'm sure that it really isn't going to come as a big surprise to you, but, yes, Alain has asked me to move in with him. And, as we've always said, at this stage there's absolutely no choice, is there?"

"No Mistress."

"I think you need a few cigarettes as well."

She stuffed a pack into his mouth, and into his nostrils, and lit them. "Yes, when I leave today I will be taking a first load of stuff with me back to Toronto, and the rest I'll take over the balance of the month. Alain has given me just thirty days to make the move. So, from now on I'll only be here when I have to be here for work, but I'm sure that I will be able to find time for you in there somewhere each month. As you can tell, I'm very excited thinking about the prospect."

"Now," she said sliding onto her knees in front of him, "As a special treat, I'm going to suck your cock, and let you fuck me one last time. I want this afternoon to be totally memorable."

From behind his hood, Ash watched as her mouth closed over his cock, and worked him to a deliciously painful erection.

"Now, between my legs and fuck me."

She reached for the red rope again and tied it around his neck.

"Take your time, enjoy what is your very last fuck of your wife."

He looked into her face, eyes staring at him from behind the hood, and realized that this was the case – she was deadly serious – the blue-grey eyes staring at him intently as she pulled at the rope around his neck.

She looked down at him, "Tighter?" His head nodded, and she pulled on the rope, "More?" The leather hood nodded once again.

"Enough, eat me for a while."

She was so creamy, and with his tongue and the black vibrator, it was only a matter of moments before she was shuddering in orgasm.

"Mmmm, that was good. Now a few more cigarettes before you fuck me for the very last time ever."

Before he came, she stopped him, and slid down in front of him once more time.

"In my mouth," she ordered, and milked him dry, all the while pulling as tightly as she could on the rope around his neck.

After a long deep kiss, during which she transferred the cum back to her slave, they relaxed for a few minutes on the couch.

"Now, time for the X frame': she said, standing up and readjusting her uniform.

Over the next two hours she brutalized her slave. She wanted him never to forget this afternoon. Have it etched in his memory so that whenever he became aroused his images would be of what she did to him today. She stuffed package after package of cigarettes into his mouth and nostrils, turned the PES machine up high, and kept it that way even when he came, and kept alternating the clamps and the talons on his nipples.

She slapped his face so many times she lost count, as she did so interrogating him about his feelings towards this latest development:

"This is what you've really wanted ever since we started thinking about this, isn't it? Admit it!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, " and a nod of the head.

"You love the thought that your Mistress is going to be Alain's full time submissive – yes?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm," another nod of the head.

"And you know what it means for you – a total anonymous leather smoke slave – much more than before even."

"Mmmmmmmm", another nod of the head.

"I think it's time to hang you again......... step off."

Occasionally she let up for a few moments, and sat on one of the green chairs, idly running the black vibrator over her cunt. As she did so, she could sense her slave's eyes watching her from behind the hood, looking at this powerful image of an SS Mistress that he had helped create, but to whom was now totally submissive.

She hung him repeatedly – six, seven, eight times. The last two times she went so far as to kick the box away from beneath him so that his feet could not scrabble their way back to dry land. All the time, she watched him, interrogated him. Eight cigarettes were stubbed out on each nipple – she didn't care anymore. Twelve cigarettes were stubbed out on his cock, already destroyed from his own efforts.

Finally, she let him down from the noose one last time.

"Enjoy that?" she inquired.

He slumped forward, his head nodding.

"Well you're getting what you have always wished for aren't you? And the good news for you is now that I am moving in with Alain, I have to compensate for it with you somehow, and I think you can expect much more of the same going forwards – probably even more intense. Now, go and get me another glass of champagne, and then get back up to the study...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ash's Total Submission Where Elizabeth and Ash have arrived to in late 2016.in BDSM
Teasing Small Boyfriend Pt. 01 Rachel finds out boyfriend deepest fantasy.in Fetish
Conflicted Ch. 01 Reminders of the past turns a mother to betrayal.in Mature
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Owned by my Mother-in-Law Ch. 01 Sub husband is left with Mother whilst wife trips with lover.in BDSM
More Stories