Elizabeth, Ink.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew we should probably go as it was now a little past 7:30 so I set her down. "Sorry about that; I couldn't help myself."

"The sooner we eat," she said, "the sooner we get back to the hotel."

Once we ordered our food and the wine started flowing, we allowed ourselves to enjoy the evening. The meal was quite good and the wine a superb compliment. We talked about our interests - my love for the art of the cocktail, travel, and American history; her love of fashion, design, and hockey. Yes, hockey.

"My dad used to bring me and my brother to games. There was an AHL team close to where we lived, so we went all the time. Once a year we went into the city to see the Rangers; those were special." Her tough exterior melted away as she spoke.

"Do you still catch games with your dad?"

She nodded. "When I go home for the holidays. We haven't seen a Rangers game since I've been in college though."

During dessert she asked, "Do you miss her?"

I took a sip of the port I had ordered. "Sometimes," I said. "Not since I met you." I wanted to ask her something but I didn't know how or even if I should.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Why?...You could be with any man you want. Why me?"

She smiled, then leaned over the table. "Because you talk to me like a woman; you treat me like an equal; and...I like that you're a real man, and successful." She waited a moment, then added, "...and you're really good-looking. I may not be completely shallow but I'm also not into charity. You're hot, and the fact that you don't think so just makes me want to jump your bones even more...so pay the check so we can get back to your hotel room. It's my turn!"

I paid the check and we walked swiftly back to the Peninsula. There was an older couple waiting by the elevator when we arrived. The four of us got in and I cursed myself for being on the 15th floor as the ride up seemed to take forever. I could feel the heat of Elizabeth's body next to mine. I reached for her, the backs of our hands touching; she responded by interlacing our fingers. When I allowed myself to think about it, I was taken aback by how easily we seemed to fall in place. The other couple got off on the eighth floor, leaving us with another seven.

When we finally reached my floor, I pulled Elizabeth out of the elevator and down to my room, which was near the end of the hall. I fumbled with the key card, my hands shaking with excitement. When I finally did get the door open, Elizabeth jumped into my arms and straddled me with her legs. I closed the door behind us and placed her back against the nearby wall as I crushed her mouth with mine.

"It's my turn, right?" she asked in a hushed voice in between kisses.

"It's your turn," I said, slowly lifting her blouse over her head.

I don't know how to put it into words, but I'll try. The first thing I noticed was how tight and fit her body was - her arms were thin but toned; her tummy flat; her breasts, which were still covered by a black lace bra, small but I could tell, perfectly shaped. The hint of a tattoo I had noticed on her left shoulder the day before was in fact a small New York Rangers logo. On her right shoulder was a tattoo of an American flag, almost like one you would find on a military uniform. I traced it with my fingers.

"My brother," she said. "He's in the Army."

I bent down and kissed her shoulder. Her skin felt so amazing on my lips - soft, warm, and perfect. I inhaled deeply.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

"You smell so good," I said, taking in her vanilla scent.

I kissed her neck and noticed a small tattoo of a heart with the letter R at its center.

"My first love...and first tattoo."

Along her left side were interwoven flowers that looked Japanese; it started below her waistline along her left front and delicately traveled halfway up her side. I licked and kissed her, following the flowers down her body, her little moans driving me crazy. Sitting now on the foot stool near the bed, I unfastened her capris and slowly pulled them down over her hips, tight little butt, and slender legs. Elizabeth was wearing black boy shorts that barely covered her, yet accentuated the slight curves of her body beautifully. Wrapped around her right, upper thigh was perhaps her coolest tattoo - a pistol tucked into a garter belt.

I stood and kissed her on the lips again, reaching around and unhooking her bra. Elizabeth covered her breasts with her hands as if all of a sudden self-conscious about her body. In that moment, she wasn't the confident woman I'd come to know, but a girl naked in front of a lover for the first time, hoping he liked what he saw. I placed my hands over hers, then slowly moved them down to her side. Her breasts were pert and beautifully shaped. The nipples were pierced with small, steel barbells. I could see the insecurity in her eyes, so I told her the truth.

"You are the hottest woman I've ever known," I said, meaning every last syllable.

Elizabeth read in my eyes that I meant what I said and she seemed to relax. Her eyes locked on mine, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and slid them off, letting them drop noiselessly to the floor.

"Fuck." I said, as I took in the sight of her naked body.

"No more talking," she said as she sat back on the bed, her knees automatically spreading with the motion.

Her pussy was completely bald, her small sex resembling a beautiful flower. She was wet and her lips were puffy. I followed her to the bed and kissed her inner thighs, licking the crease where her leg ended and her butt began.

"Feels good," she cooed.

I licked up along the outside of her lips as she shifted her hips in response, moaning softly.

"You're so beautiful," I said, lightly licking up her moist slit, causing her to wiggle.

"Tickles...again," she said like a little girl asking to be thrown up in the air.

I did it again, tasting her sweet, musky sex. I patiently licked the outside of her pussy, making myself stay clear of her clit for the time being. When I dipped my tongue just inside, she shuddered, her pelvis gyrating against me. Finally spreading her open, I lightly circled her button with my tongue, her hips moving to the rhythm I set.

"Oh," she murmured, "oh, ooooh..."

Her restless body squirmed against my tongue, trying to get me to go faster. Alternating between licking just inside her tasty pussy and circling her clit with ever increasing pressure, I could sense Elizabeth was close to coming.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered, "oh, fuck oh fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!"

Her body rose off the bed as she clenched the bed sheets in her fists. I licked her clit lightly but as quickly as I could, then went back to circling around her sensitive button, hoping to take her over the edge again.

"Oh, God damn motherfucker! Don't stop," she grunted in a hoarse voice I could barely recognize as hers.

I continued the same motion, sticking with what was working, Elizabeth's thighs involuntarily (I think) smothered me as she rode another wave of pleasure, moaning loudly now, not a care in the world about our neighbors. When she came down from her latest wave, she lightly pushed my head away. "Too sensitive...need a break."

Crawling to her knees, Elizabeth grabbed my shirt and yanked it off, then deftly got my pants off so quickly, she had me on my back in seconds, my hard cock poised at her entrance.

"I can't wait anymore," she said as she took hold me and eased herself down.It was the most sublime feeling I'd ever experienced (up to that point).

"Fuck!" I hissed.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her all the way down until our bodies kissed. She was so hot and tight - between the long time since I had last had sex, getting her off earlier, and now the tight wetness of her pussy - I was a ticking time bomb. She took my hands from her hips and pinned them over my head as she ground her hips against me, using me for her own pleasure.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," she moaned with each gyration of her hips.

I never felt such absolute lust. I needed to fuck her, so I broke free from her hold, wrapped my left arm around her back to pull her to me while my right hand grabbed onto her tight ass. I then thrust up into her with such abandon she later told me it literally took her breath away. Our bodies smacking against each other in a fast, hard rhythm, I took her head in my hands and kissed her as I felt every inch of my body and spirit commit to this one act.

She leaned over and whispered, "Come inside me."

I held her tight to my body as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I had never been one to make a lot of noise during sex, but when I orgasmed, it was like nothing I had experienced in my life. I couldn't help but yell out as I felt myself come deep inside her again and again; even after I stopped ejaculating, the waves just kept coming. I held onto her as I lost myself in the moment.

When I was finally done, Elizabeth collapsed on top of me and I kissed her on the forehead.It took me a second to realize it, but..."

Fuck, I'm still hard for you."

Before she could say anything, I took hold of her and flipped her on her back. "You want to fuck me again?" she asked rhetorically.

Elizabeth's legs instinctively wrapped around my lower back as I sunk into her to the hilt. She moaned into my mouth, her sex making squishing sounds from the mix of our juices; it felt so fucking good, I surged into her long and deep as she moaned softly. Leaning back on my knees to change the angle, I brought her toned legs onto shoulders then leaned over her as I took her as deep as I could. The angle was obviously good for her because her voice dropped to a low groan with each deep thrust, her mouth agape in ecstasy. I could feel the walls of her pussy suck me back in each time I pulled away; it was amazing. We were both so close, I angled myself a little higher on her body in an effort to hit her g-spot, as I thrust up and into her.

"Oh, God...so good...fuck...fuck."

Elizabeth moaned into my shoulder as she scratched my back with her fingernails. Her legs clamped down on me as her orgasm took hold; her vice-like grip sent me over the edge one last time. It wasn't quite like the first one, but it was still earth-shattering by any normal standard. When I fell to my side, I held Elizabeth close to ensure I didn't leave her body; I wanted to stay inside her for as long as I could. Brushing her hair away from her dampened forehead, I kissed her - softly, lovingly, in stark contrast to what had just transpired.

Elizabeth looked into my eyes, smiled, and said, "So, you're staying in New York then?"

Part 3

The thing about coming back to the room after dinner and screwing our brains out was, among other things, we forgot to close the blinds. The warm sun on my face, I woke up with Elizabeth's arm resting on my chest. I wanted to stay right where I was, but I had to answer nature's call. As I stumbled back to the bed, I noticed the it was 6:15; 45 minutes before I needed to get ready.

I crawled back under the covers and Elizabeth settled her body next to mind, our bodies meshing together as one. The sensation of her soft skin touching mine was all it took for my manhood to stir, as it pressed against her tight ass, our underwear the only thing between us. I placed my hand on her bare leg, slowly gliding up toward the curve of her perfect little butt. I kissed her softly on the back of the neck and shoulder as she sighed, slowly grinding into me.

I let my hand travel up her leg, her arm, to her breasts, squeezing them in my hand. The warm glow of the sun through the window radiating across the white sheets of the bed and Elizabeth's beautiful skin made for an erotic sight that left me hard and ready to make love to her one last time.I pulled away for a moment to remove my boxer briefs; Elizabeth whimpered as our bodies lost contact. When she felt my hard shaft press against her, she moaned her approval. I let my hand fall between her legs as she opened her knees slightly to allow me access. Slipping my hand under the waistband of her panties, I felt the heat between her legs as I moved my hand in a slow, circular rhythm.

Elizabeth exhaled in short breaths in response to my touch, then turned her head so she could kiss me. I slowly increased my tempo, holding her close to me we kissed. I knew this would probably be the last time we would ever be together. This girl half my age was more woman than most anyone I'd ever met. She had reminded me what it was like to be desired, and to want someone so much it hurt to be apart from them, as I knew it would to be apart from her.

As I continued my steady rhythm, I could feel the evidence of her arousal. She pushed her ass against me, my cock wedged in the crack of her tight ass. With my free hand, I pulled my boxer briefs down to my ankles and kicked them off. She exhaled in a short, audible breath when she felt my bare body against her.While I continued to jerk her off, Elizabeth pushed her panties down and out of the way and spread her knees for me. My cock naturally went between her legs and slipped effortlessly past her tight entrance.

"Ugh," she sighed as I slipped inside.

I circled my fingers on her clit faster and faster as I felt her body wrap around my cock, as I took her from behind - gently, slowly - wanting her to feel every inch.

"Oh," she shuddered, "Oh, oh, oh..." she moaned as she shivered against my hand's rhythm and the pressure of my cock buried deep inside her.

I knew I wasn't going to last long in this position, fucking her amazing pussy from behind, feeling my manhood stretch her cunt with every thrust. Elizabeth breaths became more shallow and faltered as little, high pitched moans of ecstasy escaped her lips; she shuddered violently in my arms as I held her tight, then groaned loudly when I wrapped my arms around her and increased the pace of my manhood thrusting in and out of her body.

Elizabeth reached back with one arm to pull me to her as I surged into her, deep and steady. I let myself go, giving into the sensation of fucking her. I was holding her so tight, I thought I would crush her. She orgasmed again, almost silently relative to some of her other ones we'd shared, but it seemed just as powerful as her body shuddered and convulsed in my arms. When I came, every sensation was heightened - Elizabeth's warm, bare skin against mine; her soft lips; my hand on her breasts, her nipples hard against my skin; her hand holding me tight against her; my cock spasming inside her hot, tight body.I stayed inside her, relishing the feeling of our bodies together as one, as I kissed her neck, shoulders, arms - anywhere I could reach. I wanted to imprint this moment, her, in my mind.

"Good morning," she said, kissing me on the lips.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Are you sure you can't stay an extra day or five?"

I chucked, "I wish I could...I might be back sometime next month," I said with an optimistic tone.

"Hmmm," she replied, "I might be able to fit you into my schedule. Have your people call me people."

Elizabeth was so unlike any woman I'd ever been with or been attracted to; what was it about her that drove me so crazy and ensured that I would call her as soon as I knew when I would be back in New York?

As if reading the question on my face, she replied, "It's the tattoos," she replied. "You like bad girls; it's just taken you a while to figure that out...and I'm really hot."

"Yes, you are," I replied. "Yes, you are."

12