Elizabeth Learns A Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tommy?"

"Mount me Liz, I want to watch you fuck me." Tommy ordered. I looked at my neighbor boy. He was hard. His penis was pointed straight up. Slowly I positioned myself over Tommy, straddling his legs. Tommy stared at my body and I realized that he had a view of everything. With one breast hanging free and the other barely held back by the sheer material of my night gown, and the slit up the side that exposed everything from my waist down, Tommy had a excellent view of my body. "Mount me." Tommy commanded again. I had to hold Tommy's penis with one hand as I lowered myself onto him. I slowly took him all the way inside me.

"Good Liz, very good...now fuck me." I started to ride Tommy's long shaft. I was so sore from what had already happened, but I didn't have a choice. I wanted to make this end so I decided to do for Tommy what I had done for Paul.

"Oh lover...you are so big." Tommy started to feel my breasts as they swung freely.

"So hard Tommy, you are so hard." He squeezed my breasts, feeling their fullness.

"Oh lover..." I gasped. "Liz, fuck me faster." He commanded. I started sliding up and down Tommy's long hard penis as fast as I could. He moaned, just like he did before. Then my neighbor boy grabbed my hips. He pulled me onto his penis as far as possible. "Ahhhhh Liz!" I felt Tommy climax inside me. It happened so fast I couldn't even fake climaxing myself. All I could do was say "Tommy, you are so good."

He paused for a few seconds, then pushed me off. I hoped this was enough to satisfy him. I prayed that Tommy would get dressed and leave.

Tommy and I laid in the bed for a long time. He kept touching me with his hands, feeling my legs, my rear, my stomach, and my breasts. I started to think that Tommy might fall asleep in my bed. Then he suddenly got up.

"Now that was really great Liz" he said. "Please leave Tommy. I need to be alone." Tommy said "No Liz, it's only Friday night."

12