Elizabeth, My Irish Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
Much older man lives and has sex with a much younger woman.
7.6k words
3.66
27.5k
18
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A much older man with a much younger woman

Surely, you've seen them together, especially at casinos, in restaurants, in bars, and on the beach, much older men with much younger women. With the baby boomers getting older and the top 1% having all the money, it's not a rarity to see much older men with much younger women. No doubt, wishing you could have sex with such a young, sexy beauty, whenever seeing someone like that together, you wish he was you.

'Lucky bastard. Look at her. Just look at her. Wow! She's young, beautiful, and sexy. He must have money. He must be rich,' you think to yourself while watching them holding hands, hugging, and kissing and walking together.

No doubt, you've wondered about their relationship and their physical, sexual, emotional, and/or financial connection and attraction. Perhaps, you're wrong in your initial assessment of them. Maybe she's his niece, his daughter, or his granddaughter on vacation and visiting him? Then, you watch them ducking in a doorway and watch him giving her a deep, wet kiss while feeling her big breast with one hand and her shapely ass with his other hand.

'Lucky bastard. That's not his niece, daughter, or granddaughter,' you think to yourself.

Now, instead of wondering if she's his niece, his daughter, or his granddaughter, you wonder if she's an escort, a call girl, or a prostitute that he hired by the hour? How does someone who looks like him get someone who looks like her? It's not right and it's not fair that you go home to a short, fat, and ill-tempered wife and he goes home with her.

'What did I do wrong in my life? Why is it always like that for me? The good guys get nothing and the bad men get it all,' you think while watching them with envy. 'Just once I'd love to have sex with a woman who looks like her.

# # #

Then, just when you think that there's no one on Earth for you, an angel of mercy, swoops down from Heaven. A miracle of love, a fantasy of sex, a woman of romance, and a lucky break all rolled into one, a widower meets, befriends, and has sex with a woman 27-years younger than him. After wishing on a star and praying to God, finally, it's George's turn to get lucky. Finally, George is going to get his beautiful, sexy woman.

To give added perspective of their May/December relationship, he was 27-years-old when she was born. He was 45-years-old when she graduated high school. We all understand why he would want someone who looks like her but, other than money, why would she want someone who looks like him? That's a mystery that only she could answer.

Other than her being sexy and beautiful with big tits and a shapely ass, what's wrong with him to want to be with and have sex with a woman so much younger? Why not be with a woman his own age? Actually, there's nothing wrong with him. He was married to a woman his age for more than forty-years. Now, that he's fancy free, he's just a typical, horny, older man looking for sex. He's hoping to have a little something on the side now that he couldn't have back then.

Yet, something is not right. What's wrong with her to want to be with and have sex with a man so much older? Actually, there could be a lot wrong with her. Perhaps, she's looking for the Daddy she never had. Perhaps, and no doubt, she's with him not for love or romance but just for his money. A fair exchange, sex is the commodity she trades for money and money is the commodity he trades for sex. A fair exchange, after all, you can't have one without the other. Sex and money make the world go around.

Yet, seriously, what are the odds of a much younger woman having sex with and falling in love with a much older man unless he has money, power, and/or influence? What are the odds of a much younger woman having sex with a much older man unless she has serious Daddy issues? Harold and Maude in reverse, what are the odds that someone so young would fall in love with someone so old? A world turned topsy-turvy with upside down logic, things like this doesn't happen to average people because average people don't have money.

# # #

"Mom, this is my girlfriend, Heather," said forty-five-year-old John to his sixty-nine-year-old mother.

Rose looked at her son with disbelief before giving Heather an angry stare before making a smirking face at her son.

"You're girlfriend?" She looked at her son with disbelief. She looked at him as if he was joking. She looked at him as if there was something wrong with him. Then, she turned her anger to Heather. "How old are you, young lady," asked Rose?

Heather smile while flipping back her long, blonde hair with a toss of her pretty head.

"I'm eighteen. I just turned 18-years-old last month," said Heather with a wide smile as if she was proud that she was now a mature adult.

Yet, depicted in TV shows and in movies, without even having to pay for sex, there are many examples of older man having love affairs with younger women and younger women falling for older men. Modern Family, American Beauty, Leon: The Professional, The Big Lebowski, Lolita, Lost in Translation, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Phantom of the Opera, Gone with the Wind, Vertigo, and As Good as it Gets, are just a few examples of much older men with much younger women.

Movie and TV plots that sexually inspire men to want, all of the above televised and movie portrayals portray much older men with much younger women. Is having sex with a much younger women their way for the men to feel younger, is that all it is? Is this all that older men want, a pretty face, a slim and shapely body, and a young, hot woman who's willing to have sex with them?

Perhaps, they want to relive their youth. Perhaps, they're still searching for that special sexy and beautiful women that they never had. Perhaps, they want to experience now what they may not have had back then but always yearned to have. Actually, working in reverse for me, to be with someone so very young would make me feel so very old. Not everything is about sex. I'd much rather have a conversation with someone who is on my same level than having to explain everything.

"Daddy? What's a rotary dial phone? Oh, and what's encyclopedias?"

The much older man put a heavy hand to the back of his young girlfriend's pretty head.

"Not now. Keep stroking and sucking my cock and I'll explain rotary dial phones and encyclopedias later. Don't talk. Just suck," he said.

# # #

This is a true, two-part story as told to me by George in his own words for me to write about him meeting, befriending, and eventually having sex with Elizabeth, his dream woman. An Ann Margret look alike when the famous star was in her prime, with Elizabeth's natural, red hair and blue eyes, she was gorgeous. Yet, what sexually attracted George to her, as much as her pretty face, was her sexy and shapely body. What sexually attracted George to her was mostly her 36D cup breasts.

'Oh, my God,' thought George. 'I can't wait to get my hands on her tits. I can't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them.'

Even though George hasn't dated anyone since high school nearly sixty-years-ago, after the death of his wife, oddly enough, he was hoping to date now. Compounding his sexual attraction to younger women, his friends his age told him that they prefer dating younger women. Women their own age have huge personal issues, wall to wall inhibitions, and years of emotional and/or physical baggage. Women their own age don't generally have sexy and shapely bodies and are stubbornly opinionated. Conversely, younger women are more fun to be with, are emotionally healthy, and are open to having a loving, sexual relationship.

With his deceased wife barely having B cup breasts even with the help of a padded bra, now that his wife was gone, something he never had before, he's suddenly developed a sexual attraction for big breasted women. Strangely enough, being the good and attentive husband that he was, he never dared look at other women's breasts when with his wife. He wouldn't dare. Perhaps, because he didn't want to hurt her feelings and/or make her feel self-consciously uncomfortable with his crass comments about the bigger breast sizes of other women, he kept his sexual thoughts to himself, until now.

"I like women with big tits. The bigger the tits the better," said George out loud while perusing porn sites. "I never had sex with a woman with big tits. I like women with big nipples, too," he said suddenly becoming more selective about breasts and nipples while going through online photos of hundreds of topless women. He looked at hundreds of photos of topless women as if he was a teenager instead of a 72-year-old man.

Perusing the same half dozen porn sites each day, he went from one sexy, nearly naked woman to the next sexy, nearly naked woman. Careful which sites he opened, many of these sites attached viruses. His virus protection software suggested which porn sites to avoid by giving him warnings of which ones not to open. Yet, never had he seen so very many topless and naked women. Not knowing there was this other pornographic, X-rated world out there, never had he seen so very many tits.

"A lot of these women have breast implants," he said to himself. "I wonder what fake tits feel like. I wonder if I could tell the difference. Since the only breasts I ever felt were my wife's small, soft, and saggy breasts, no doubt, I'd probably think that fake tits were natural breasts," he said. "I wouldn't even care if they were fake tits as long as they were big. I wouldn't even care if they were fake tits as long as they were full and firm with big nipples."

# # #

When he was younger, before the Internet was invented, the World Wide Web was something he never could have imagined. Cyberspace was something he never had access to before until his son bought him this computer, hooked it up, and showed him how to use it. Using his computer every day, having access to cyberspace now, especially with his wife no longer there to scold him and make him feel guilty for looking at other women in all manner of undress, he loved surfing the worldwide web.

With nothing else to do but to watch television or ogle nearly, naked women while walking along the beach, trying not to leer or stare, he spent his time looking at and sexually lusting over bikini clad and topless women. After seeing so very many busty women on his computer in their sexy nightgowns, bras and panties, topless, and naked, he came to a conclusion that many men would, no doubt, disagree. He came to the voyeuristic conclusion that nearly all women look better wearing clothes, sexy clothes, a revealing nightgown, or in their bras and panties than they look topless or naked.

After watching movies or television series, he'd call up the topless and naked images of the female actresses on Google images. With none of them morally modest, embarrassed, or ashamed, he couldn't believe all of the actresses were there without their clothes. From Kaley Cuoco in The Big Bang Theory, to Julianna Margulies in the Good Wife, to Jennifer Lopez in everything, and Emilia Clarke from the Game of Thrones, they were all there posing online without their clothes.

Surprised that he could, he could even go back to the past and call up some of his favorite movie stars. Even though some of these stars were long dead, their naked images seemingly lived on in cyberspace forever. From Marilyn Monroe to Maureen O'Hara, Elizabeth Taylor, Debbie Reynolds, and Doris Day, they were all still there on his computer topless and/or naked. Even the women still living but now elderly where there, too. From Angie Dickinson to Shirley MacLaine, and to Kim Novak, Sophia Loren, Brigette Bardot, Shirley Jones, Joan Collins, Diahann Carroll, and June Lockhart they were all there, also.

"A treasure trove of topless, nearly naked, and naked women, so many women and so little time. I wish they invented the Internet when I was younger. I wouldn't have had to take out art books and National Geographic magazines of topless, African women to see naked tits," he said for no one to hear. "Who knows? Maybe had I known all that I was missing, I wouldn't have married my wife. Maybe I would have married someone with tits, big tits," he said with a dirty laugh.

Before the Internet, Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler magazines were his only options to seeing topless and/or naked women. Now, everyone's mother, sister, aunt, cousin, mothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, co-workers, and next-door neighbors are posing online without their clothes. Seemingly, no one has any modesty or old-fashioned values anymore. These modern-day, money hungry women can't wait to get naked. From movie stars to celebrities, to reality TV stars, they're all eager to get free publicity by removing their clothes and earn gobs of money from fans on social media.

A real, sexual education to the female body, never has he seen so very many topless and naked women. A different time then, forty and fifty-years-ago during the 60's, unbelievably enough, there's more sex today than there was during the sexual revolution and the age of Aquarius. There's more sex now than there was when there were hippies surrounded by free love and Woodstock. He thought that was a decadent time but comparing then to now, seemingly, this is the age of Caligula.

# # #

Sadly, all of the women that he was sexually attracted to were so very young, much too young for him. Suddenly feeling decrepitly old, George wished he was younger. He wished he had been born forty years later instead of 72-years-ago. With him having a fetish for big, breasted women, oddly enough, something he hadn't developed until his wife died, those celebrity women who were his favorites, whether natural or fake, all had big breasts. Now, whenever he sees a woman in public, with his eyes going right to her breasts, careful not to catch him staring, he notices her tits.

He loved Sofia Vergara and Charlotte McKinney with their giant 34F boobs. Even when his wife was alive, he admired Jennifer Love Hewitt's 34H breasts and Katy Perry's 34D cup tits. Kate Upton with her 36DD's, Jessica Simpson with her 34D's, and Scarlett Johansson with her 34DD's were always his focus of admiration and the stars of his masturbation sessions. Yet, other than Anne Margret, the sexy and shapely body of the redheaded, Christina Hendricks with her set of 42F's has always been his favorite big, breasted woman.

Something that surprised him, devoted to his late wife and seemingly married to her forever, George never thought he could ever have sex with another woman, especially a woman so young, so sexy, so beautiful, and so busty. Something that surprised him, with him always attentive to his late wife, he never looked at another woman when she was alive. His shocking secret now coming to life, he never knew he was a voyeur until after he moved to Virginia Beach in 2007. He never knew that there were so very many women with big tits.

'Wow! Look at the tits on her,' he thought while seeing a woman sunbathing topless on the beach. 'They're huge and her big nipples are erect from the heat of the sun. I would love to touch them. I would love to feel them and fondle them. I would love to suck her nipples.'

He always liked women, of course, but he would never invade their privacy while watching them without them knowing that he was watching. Something that metamorphosized with his horniness and his loneliness, now lusting over sexy women, he never knew he was a voyeur until after his wife died in 2014. He never knew that he loved big breasted women until he discovered the Internet. As if he discovered and uncovered a sexual nirvana, as a kid in a toy or candy store, he never knew there were so very many porn sites with so very many topless and naked women.

Now, every day, with little else to do, he surfed the thousands of naked images of women on the web. No longer having to hide his obsessive, sexual fetish of voyeurism from his late wife, he spent his time looking through his binoculars from his 3rd floor window at sexily clad women. Hiding in the shadows without them knowing that he's there watching, staring, leering, and masturbating, he watched women walking along the beach, swimming in the ocean, and/or sunning themselves on the sand.

Surprising even himself, instead of being sexually attracted to women his own age, he was more attracted to forty-something-year-old women. Women that age know what they want, who they want, and how to get what they want. More mature, educated, wise, and worldly, they just want to have fun before it's too late to party. They want to party before they lose their good, youthful looks and their sexy and shapely bodies.

# # #

With his small breasted late wife, short and obese, granted he loved her and would always love her even though she's no longer with him, but compared to some of these shapely women, there was no comparison. There was nothing sexy about his late wife, the love of his life. Now, wishing she was taller, slimmer, and bustier, she was certainly pretty enough but not sexy enough.

Reluctant at best and seemingly not enjoying it, sex was something she did because she needed to do as her wifely duty to sexually satisfy her husband. As if sex was just another household chore, sex was never what she wanted to do. In more than 40-years of marriage, even though he begged her to blow him, never did she take his cock in her mouth. Giving him only hand jobs, she never gave him a blowjob. Again, even though he begged to allow him to blow him and cum in her mouth, she never allowed him to cum in her mouth.

"Blow me," said George to his wife during sex. "Suck my cock," he said while sliding a slow finger across her elderly lips. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you swallow my cum. I need to give you a cum bath. I need to cum all over your face, in your hair, and across your naked breasts."

She brushed his hand away while looking at him as if he was nuts.

"What? Pardon? You want me to do what? You want me to blow you? You want me to suck your prick? You want to cum in my mouth? You want me to swallow your cum? You want to give me a cum bath? How dare you, George? How dare you? I'm not a whore or a prostitute, George. I'm your wife. I deserve more respect from you than that. I'd never put that dirty thing in my mouth," said his wife. "Gross. That's so gross."

Persistent in his sexual desire, reiterating his sexual requests, George told his wife all that he wanted her to sexually do.

"I need to cum in your lovely mouth. I want to watch you swallow my cum. Then, I want to cum all over your pretty face, in your grey hair, and across your naked breasts," said George. "I want to give you a cum bath."

Again, his wife looked at him as if he was nuts or if the Devil had invaded his soul.

"What? Pardon? You want to do what? You want to cum in my mouth, all over my face, in my hair that I just had done, and across my naked breasts? How dare you? What's wrong with you? Have you lost your mind? You need to have your head examined, George. You need to go to church more and pray to God for forgiveness of your evil, dirty thoughts. You need to reject the Devil. Say no to Satan, George. Next, you'll be asking me to expose myself and having sex with other men while you watch and masturbate yourself."

He looked at his wife with sexually excited hopefulness.

"Now that you mention it, would you flash my friends up-skirt peeks of your panties at our next barbeque? While leaning over them, would you flash them down-blouse views of your bra and cleavage? Would you serve us drinks while topless at our next poker party? Would you answer the door for pizza delivery naked? When in the fitting room, would you not close the curtain all the way to allow men waiting for their wives and girlfriends to see you in all manner of undress? Would you change your clothes with the light on and the shades not pulled? Would you have sex with one of my friends while I watched?"