Elizabeth My Love Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tommi
Tommi
17 Followers

"Yes my love."

"Good. You will have intercourse only when I permit it. You are free to orgasm during intercourse. As many times as possible. You can and must service Marie orally whenever she asks you to. You can only have intercourse with her in our bed with the three of us present and participating. Marie and I have never had relations with another woman. With your permission we want to try it. if you agree, and we like it, then I would like your permission to make oral love to each other when you are not present as well. Now tell me what you think of my plan." I looked at her in silence until she squirmed under my gaze.

"Elizabeth do you remember what you said to me when I complimented how you look earlier. You said I gave you the best present you ever received. You have just given me the best present I have ever received, and I too will remember it till the day I die. I have never heard anything so beguiling, so enchanting. I want to be your harem slave. Believe me it will be labor of love. I adore you. As your slave I will worship you and lovely Marie. Does she really want to do this." Elizabeth laughed and said "Marie told me that if she didn’t love me so much she would have killed me long ago and kidnaped you back to Brazil to give her a house full of babies. She loves you Ron. She is so excited about my plan she told me she has wet her pants several times a day in the last two weeks just thinking about it.

"I want to talk about your work Ron. You work so hard, such long hours. I am worried about your health. I don’t want to sit alone in this big house and watch you work yourself to death. I don’t want to be the richest widow in town. I want you with me pleasuring each other for the rest of our lives. Could you find someone to take over as president and run the day to day business so that you could spend more time her with me, with us."

"I never had any motivation to think about that until today, but I don’t see a problem. Bill Jacoby is ready for a job like that. I have been expecting to lose him to a top job somewhere. I’ll talk to him today. Give me a month of long hours to handle the transition and I could get down to working say three days a week ten to two. How does that sound."

"Oh honey that sounds wonderful. Will you really do that for me."

"I have a Mistress to please and I can’t do that from my office." Elizabeth threw herself on top of me kissing all over my face until she found my lips and she stayed there for a long time. She came up for air when Marie came into the living room and giggled. Elizabeth looked up then looked down at what Marie giggled at. One of Elizabeth’s breasts had popped out of her dress and her crotch was exposed. Her dress had ridden up when she attacked me. Both women started to giggle. Elizabeth moved off my naked lap to sit next to me.

She smiled at Marie and said "Marie you have been working all morning. Why don’t you sit on your slave’s lap and rest a while." with a grin Marie slowly walked the sexiest walk I had ever seen right up to me. Her breasts swayed and jiggled as she came. She turned lifted the hem of her dress and sat her naked ass down on my stiff cock. She leaned back against my chest, turned her face toward me and captured my mouth in a soft wet kiss filled with her probing tongue. She pulled her lips from mine and said to Elizabeth without breaking eye contact with me "I guess he agreed." Elizabeth leaned toward us and slid her hand under Marie’s dress and stroked her soft mound which brought a moan from Marie’s sweet lips. "He agreed."

"We need to talk about Rene and Janet," Elizabeth said. That snapped me back from drowning in Marie’s eyes. I looked at Elizabeth who smiled at me. "I told you Rene doesn’t know of our plans. That’s true, not all of them. When I told her about wanting to heat up our relationship over lunch when I enlisted her help she told me she was seriously thinking of leaving the company because she was in love with you. She said that you never did anything, or that you ever noticed she was a woman. You always treated her with respect and consideration. What she wanted you to do was ravish her. It is making it hard for her to see you each day and do nothing about her feelings. I like her a lot Ron. I have had her to the house for lunch several times. She is funny and passionate about many things. She is very smart and a little cute." that drew a laugh from me. Rene could bump any of the Victoria’s Secret models from a picture shoot just by showing up. "A little cute," I asked. "Ok a lot cute. If you agree I think you should invite her to the house for dinner. Marie and I would like you to invite her to join us. The same rules would apply to her as they do to Marie and I. I’m not getting too crazy here am I."

"Elizabeth how much stamina do you think I have. Either of you two is enough to keep a slave toiling in paradise forever. Do you think I could get it up for a young, a little cute, girl like Rene as well. You could have waited for my birthday and given me to her as my birthday present."

"You like the idea."

"I love the idea. Do you see any problems with jealousy rising up from this. I don’t want anyone to get hurt."

"We will explain it to her and let her decide. She is a big girl and girls like to have fun. Ok."

"Ok."

"Now what about my secretary," I said. Janet was my right arm at work. She was an amazon. Six foot two with legs three miles long topped off by a well proportioned large frame of wide hips, small waist and breasts large enough for Mount Rushmore. She was a beauty with long red hair. She had just turned forty and was a widow. She didn’t have to work for money. She worked because she loved it. I had told Elizabeth many times that if I were as smart as Janet the company would have been in the Fortune Five Hundred years ago. We were very fond of each other. She was very sexy, but I had learned long ago not to fantasize about women I worked with. It leads to tragedy. Janet was Elizabeth’s best friend from the time they worked together at the company. I never understood why she had never married again. "Ron I know your ego doesn’t need a boost, but Janet has been in love with you for years. Haven’t you ever noticed the dreamy look on her face when you dance with her at company parties."

"No I haven’t. I know I am very close to her and she is to me. Until today I have only looked for love in one place. That place is wherever you are."

"Janet is very lonely and I would like to invite her to join us."

"If you are sure she would be interested. What we are planning here is pretty wild."

"You don’t know Janet as well as you think you do. Has she ever shown you her tatoo."

"Tatoo. Janet has a tatoo."

"Yes she does, and I am glad she has never shown it to you."

"Have you seen it."

"Yes out by the pool one day when you were out of town. It’s very sexy."

"Tell me about it."

"Interested are we. You will have to ask her to see it yourself. I will never tell." I looked at both women. " I will think I am in heaven every day I am with both of you. You are more than any man has a right to wish for. I trust you to know what you are doing and this is your plan. If you think it is right to include Rene and Janet I agree."

"Good. It won’t be as difficult as you think. They won’t be living with us, but they will be here a lot and when they are you are their slave. Oh by the way except for calling you slave from time to time there will be no titles. You call no one Mistress or any other silly names. I said we would never do anything to degrade you and I meant it."

Elizabeth turned to Marie who was still rubbing her butt against my cock and said "is lunch ready Marie."

"Yes it is." Elizabeth grinned at her and said "why don’t you lead our slave to the kitchen and put him under the table. He can satisfy us over lunch." as Marie led me by the cock into the kitchen I hoped there was a lot of nourishment in the nectar that flowed from a woman. It didn’t look like I was going to get much solid food around here for a long time.

Tommi
Tommi
17 Followers
12