Elizabeth York Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,467 Followers

He was there in an instant not giving her time to move away. He pressed in close behind her forcing her up against the edge of the worktop. She could feel a bulge pressing into her ass cheeks, settling down in her crack. She could feel it throbbing as he ground himself into her as he reached up into the high cupboard.

He placed the item down on the worktop but made no effort to move away. His hands came up onto her outer arms. He had her pinned.

"Gary...what are you doing..." Elizabeth gasped nervously.

"Nothing," he replied as he ran his hands up and down her fleshy arms.

He pressed more firmly into her ass.

"Gary..." she breathed huskily as she tried to push herself away from the worktop, "what are you doing..."

"Nothing," he replied.

Elizabeth tried to move again but then time seemed to stand still for a moment. She watched mesmerised as his hands slowly moved off her arms and came round to encircle her large breasts. She was frozen to the spot as he took hold of them both and squeezed gently.

He moaned. They were every bit as good as he remembered.

"Oh no...Gary...no..." Elizabeth breathed deeply and Gary felt her breasts grow in his hands as she arched her back. Her ass pushed further into his crotch.

He squeezed again and then again. Elizabeth knew she should be shrugging him off but it felt sooo good! No-one had touched her like that in years. But it was so wrong. So, so wrong.

Gary nuzzled into her neck. "You smell great Mrs York," he whispered. He nibbled her ear lobe. Elizabeth jerked as sparks of electricity shot through her body.

"Gary...no..." Elizabeth tried again. She knew she couldn't allow this to continue.

"Ooohh..." She trembled as Gary continued to nibble on her ear and his hands continued to fondle her ample charms. She felt her hips move, a long forgotten tell tale sign of her impending arousal.

"Gary...I said NO!" She managed to turn to face him as his hands were tugging at her tee shirt, trying to free it from her jeans.

He forced her back tight against the worktop once more, her temporary gain now lost. His hands returned to grope her breasts through her tight tee shirt as he leant in to kiss her. She turned her face to one side but he just followed her, kissing her cheek, her nose, anything he could whilst he sought her lips.

As she turned frantically to one side trying to avoid him, he was there waiting. His lips locked with hers. She tried to break free but they were seemingly sealed together. His tongue pushed at her lips finally forcing them to open. She met his tongue with hers as she allowed him to kiss her deeply.

She felt her resolve weakening as they continued to kiss, his hands on her breasts fondling and groping and massaging them with more intent. She felt her nipples respond. They were swollen with lust. Erect and rock hard.

"No Gary...please," she breathed huskily, her resistance ebbing away by the second. It felt so nice to have someone touch her like this, to want her this way. She had no thought about her wedding vows or to her commitment to her husband. This was all about her.

Elizabeth was ready. She knew she wanted to be fucked now. She wanted her son's friend, work colleague, whatever he was to fuck her married pussy. She couldn't help it. It had been so long. Too long.

She supposed it wasn't his fault really but she'd not had proper sex for years. Richard had never been the most skilled of lovers and had started to have problems early on in their married life. But they'd struggled on regardless. But the last time he'd managed to actually get it up and fuck her had been over four years ago. Four long years ago.

She'd resigned herself to the fact she would never get laid properly again. In fact she was positive she didn't need or want sex anymore anyway.

How wrong had that feeling been.

Since Gary had shown up and turned her on she now knew she wasn't ready to give up on sex just yet.

She wrapped her arms round Gary's neck and kissed him as he reached down and began to undo her jeans. She wiggled her hips to help him as he pushed them down her thighs.

Once down around her knees he brought a hand up to cup her pussy. He was delighted to find that not only was she wearing a thong and he certainly hadn't expected that; but that she was also very wet.

He slipped a finger under her thong and forced it up inside her. It was now she surprised him again. Her pussy was clean shaven. Now that he definitely hadn't expected.

There was no time for finesse. For one, Gary didn't do finesse. He was all about the quick fuck outside the nightclub or if he was lucky, in the back seat of a car. Secondly he was so fired up he couldn't wait.

He finger fucked Elizabeth crudely for a couple of minutes just to get her juices really flowing before he pulled out and spun her round. He shuffled her to the worktop, a difficult job because of the restrictions of her jeans being wrapped around her knees before he bent her over at the waist.

He freed his cock from his trousers. It was dripping pre cum all over the place. He was so worked up now. He gave it a couple of strokes. It was rock hard just like her nipples.

He slapped her ass cheeks a few times leaving a red mark imprinted on her raw flesh. She didn't seem to mind him doing this as there were no objections from her.

This was so different to his usual find 'em and fuck 'em routine. This time he could savour his conquest. He paused to take a good look at his prize. To see if it truly was as spectacular in the flesh as it appeared in her tight fitting trousers.

And it was.

In the flesh her ass was far, far better then he could possibly have hoped for. He marvelled at the sight of her ass cheeks, savouring in their wonderful curvature. There was no hint of excess fat or cellulite. No scars, no blemishes, no tattoos. He ran his hand in circles round and round and round again as he became almost overwhelmed by their fantastic shape and feel. He squeezed one ass cheek, pulling it to one side to open up access to her pussy.

He was now in a hurry to see how his thick cock would look as it impaled her. Moving her thong out the way he pushed through the crack between her ass cheeks and brought his cock up to her shaven pussy. He nudged it against her slick lips.

"Ooooohhhh...eeessshhh...shit..." she gasped as he pushed forward.

"Please...be careful...it's... it's been a while," Elizabeth pleaded as she looked over her shoulder at Gary.

He smiled back as he carefully eased his cock head inside her. He swallowed hard as he watched his cock disappearing between her ass cheeks. Those luscious ass cheeks he had dreamt about. Those superb ass cheeks he had drooled over and lusted for. He felt the knots in his stomach tighten. It was happening...it was finally happening!

And she was tight, far tighter than he had ever thought she could be. It was too good to be true.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned as he felt her pussy clamp down onto his cock. He pushed forward a bit more.

"Oh my...oh my...oh my...oh shit..." Elizabeth rattled off the words quickly as she gritted her teeth together.

Gary certainly wasn't hung like a donkey but he was thicker than what was considered average and it was this thickness that was causing Elizabeth her problems. She'd never had a cock this size inside her before; ever!

With his hands firmly planted on her ass cheeks, Gary paused again. He had about half of his length buried in her pussy now. He withdrew slowly before easing back inside. He rocked his hips over and over as he tried to get more of her juices flowing, each time penetrating a little bit further.

Elizabeth was grunting with every slight thrust of his hips. She was nearly there. She could feel an orgasm coming already and she was amazed. It had been so long since she had orgasmed. Richard had rarely managed to get her to cum with his fingers let alone his cock.

But it was building. She realised that Gary was all the way inside her now. How had that happened? One minute she was in agony and now she was somewhere bordering on ecstasy.

Gary picked up the pace. He'd wanted to fuck her for some time and was determined therefore to make it last as long as he could. The problem though was the tightness of her pussy. She was squeezing him so hard he was sure he was going to blow before he got her off.

He grabbed hold of her hips and banged into her. Elizabeth responded for the first time as she thrust backwards to meet him.

Reaching under her body he pushed her tee shirt and bra out of the way. Her freed breasts dangled down and swung in time to match Gary's thrusts. He fondled them, plucking at her swollen nipples, twisting and pulling on them.

Elizabeth was completely gone now. The final assault on her nipples was the thing that tipped her over the edge.

She screamed as she orgasmed. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. It pulsated within her, wave after wave crashing through her body. She twitched and twisted as she responded to the overwhelming feelings that were coursing through every fibre of her being.

It was too much for Gary to take. He bellowed as he came, spurting his seed deep into her pussy. She felt every pulse of his cock as it unloaded the white sticky gunge inside her.

She collapsed across the worktop, her legs seemingly incapable of holding her upright. Gary collapsed on top of her, panting for breath.

He pulled out, followed by globs of his cum which splattered onto the tile floor of the kitchen. More cum oozed down her thighs.

He turned her round slowly. She seemed reluctant to turn more quickly.

He looked into her eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah fine," she replied in a flat voice. The shame of her actions was clearly evident. She quickly looked away.

"I'm going for a shower," she announced. She turned, pulling up her jeans as she did, then walked out of the kitchen and slowly climbed the stairs. Gary watched her every move. He wanted to say something, anything but couldn't think of a single word.

This was embarrassing for him now. Usually after fucking his selected victim he would just pull up his trousers and leave her to her own devices. But for some reason this felt different.

Okay he realised he was in her house, not in some back alleyway so it would be different. But there was something else and he didn't know what.

He came to a decision and he too walked out of the kitchen and climbed the stairs.

As he approached the bathroom he could already hear the sound of the shower. He eased the door open and looked inside. He could see Elizabeth inside washing herself.

Stripping off his clothes he opened the shower door and stepped inside.

"What are you doing here," Elizabeth gasped.

"I need a shower too," he replied.

He reached for the shower gel and poured a large amount into his hand.

As Elizabeth watched, he quickly washed himself, making a big deal out of washing his cock. It was already coming back to life as he stroked it over and over in the pretence of cleaning it thoroughly.

He knew Elizabeth couldn't tear her eyes away from his cock, so he took some more shower gel and rubbed it over her body. She began to object until he squeezed her breasts together, his fingers flicking against her perfectly sized and formed nipples. He was amazed at how lovely her breasts were. They looked more like the breasts of a twenty year old not a woman in her late fifties.

"Gary...no...you shouldn't be doing...you shouldn't...you...ooohhh..." Elizabeth closed her eyes and sighed deeply, her mouth wide open. Gary was sucking on her nipples. He couldn't resist them, they had looked so succulent. She could already feel they were hard and erect. She leaned back against the shower cubicle wall and ran her hands through Gary's hair.

"Oooohhhh...mmmmm...that feels...so good..." she moaned as her body began to move.

"Oohh!" she gasped as she felt Gary push a finger inside her pussy, swiftly followed by another. His thumb was grinding against her clit as he rubbed it round in a circular motion.

"Oh my...oh no...oh no...Gary...Gary...no..." she groaned loudly as her passion grew once more.

Gary broke away from her nipples and stood upright to gaze upon her loveliness. She looked back at him through hooded eyes as her body began to twitch again. It was almost more than Gary could take. It turned him on to see her so aroused. He leant in and kissed her.

Elizabeth responded as she kissed him back hard, her passion unbridled. As they kissed Gary's hand continued to work at her pussy, cupping her mound as he drove his fingers relentlessly inside her, his thumb rubbing ceaselessly against her clit.

She came again, groaning and moaning as wave after wave of pleasure flooded her senses. She pulled Gary tighter to her as she clamped her thighs together, anything to stop his fingers continuing their administrations. She was so sensitive now she could barely stand it.

Gary helped her out of the shower and grabbing a towel dried her off before doing the same to himself.

Elizabeth looked down at his cock. It was still hard and erect and was sticking ramrod straight out from his body. There was no droop and this seemed to fascinate her.

Gary saw where she was looking and smiled.

He led her into her bedroom and to the bed that until today she had only ever shared with her husband. She climbed up and lay down on her back, her legs bent at the knee and spread wide. The inference was clear. Her new found desire for him was complete and she was his for the taking. Her pussy was his.

Gary climbed up after her and settled in between her thighs, bringing his erect cock immediately up to her engorged pussy lips.

As he eased inside for a second time Elizabeth moaned long and hard and closed her legs round his back.

"Ohhhh...fuck me Gary...fuck my married pussy...fuck me hard!" She moaned loudly again as he shoved his fat cock deep inside her, willingly complying with her request.

* * *

The following day, Elizabeth arose, put on her nightie and descended the stairs. Entering the kitchen she filled the kettle with water and switched it on.

As she reached up to the cupboard for the coffee her breasts moved freely under her nightie. They felt abused and delicate. Her sore nipples tingled as they caught on the fabric and she realised they were still hard and erect.

Moving back to make the coffee she could feel a chafing sensation between her thighs. She knew that her pussy lips were tender and swollen.

It was not surprising really. Gary had fucked her most of the day and then most of the night as well. It seemed that the dam was well and truly breached. All she could think about now was his cock and getting fucked.

She sensed movement behind her. An arm snaked round her waist and pulled her back.

"Gary...what are you doing..."

"Nothing..." he murmured as he nibbled at her ear. She arched her back as his hands closed round her large breasts. She could feel his erection pushing at her, seeking out her pussy.

She moved her legs and sighed. Her pussy lips were already slick from her juices. She let Gary dominate her as he fondled her breasts and plucked at her swollen nipples.

Taking hold of her arm he led her to the worktop. Lifting up her nightie she bent over for him and spread her legs. Gary wasted no time. Leaning in he eased his cock up in between her ass cheeks and slipped effortlessly inside her dripping wet hole.

"Ohhhh...fuck..." Elizabeth wiggled her hips trying hard to adapt and welcome his thickness. Her face was etched in pain. It should be getting easier she thought but it wasn't. Not at first.

Gary eased forward again, pushing as hard as he dared. He moaned too. He didn't think he would ever tire from watching his cock disappear in between her ass cheeks and into her welcoming pussy.

He reached forward to cup her dangling titties. He squeezed them as if trying to extract milk from a cow's udder. Elizabeth clearly liked this as she groaned louder. She took a tighter grip on the worktop, her knuckles turning white from the exertion.

He fucked her for five minutes, delighting in watching her ass cheeks shudder with each one of his thrusts. Elizabeth came twice. She wasn't sure if she could take much more of this, so she was relieved when Gary gave his usual trademark bellow to announce his explosion of cum.

She felt it spurt from his cock as it pulsed it's ejaculation deep inside her, flooding her once again.

Pulling out, he slapped her ass cheeks.

"Okay...what's for breakfast then?" he asked as he poured himself a coffee.

Elizabeth lay sprawled over the worktop still trying to get her breathing back under control as his cum oozed out of her pussy to trickle down between her thighs.

* * *

He stayed over at the house until Elizabeth's husband Richard returned from his business trip.

Somehow Gary managed to get the room renovation completed but it was a struggle. Trying to fit the work in whilst continually fucking a rampant Elizabeth nearly proved to be a bridge too far but he succeeded in the end.

When he left, Elizabeth was very satisfied with what he'd done and in more ways than one.

She knew she should feel remorse for her actions. After all, she had cheated on her husband. But although she did have the odd pang of regret she knew she still wanted...no...needed to be fucked by Gary and so must continue seeing him. Somehow she felt it completed her as a woman and she wanted that feeling to remain with her for as long as possible.

Her only problem now was where and how!

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,467 Followers