Elizabeth's First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikeaday
mikeaday
39 Followers

The leader told her to stick out her tongue. He placed his dick on it and moved it slowly towards her mouth. One of his hands were still stroking his shaft as he did so. When she raised her eyes to look at him she saw that he wasn't looking at what he was doing or even at her.

She followed his sight line and saw Sam standing there gaping at her. She tried to call out to him, to tell him that she had no choice. Her mouth was blocked though. The leaders dick formed an effective gag. Sam legged it for the door leaving her behind without a backwards glance.

When she looked up at the leader again he was smiling. She tried to glare at him. This was made doubly hard by the fact that she was on her knees and she had the guys dick in her mouth. When he saw the look of hopelessness on her face he came. She swallowed involuntarily.

Now that they were all finished she wondered what would happen next. They told her to stand up and face away from them. She waited like that for a few minutes but heard nothing more. When she turned back around they were gone and so was her bra and thong.

She got dressed in the only clothes remained to her, the jeans and the dress. She wondered what time it was. When she left the barn she saw that it was beginning to get dark and she had a long way to go to get home. She headed towards the road and turned left. She hoped she was heading in the right direction but figured it was better than standing around.

She was walking for about half an hour before she saw anybody. She saw a glare of headlights coming behind her and a moment later a truck had pulled up. A guy leaned shouted out the window "where you headed."

"Sunny creek, its about 15 miles down the road" she shouted back.

"Hop on up then little lady" was the reply

She didn't really want to take a ride with a stranger especially a truck driver. She didn't have much choice though her parents would be getting worried.

"I'm leaving you can stay here if you want but its gonna be dark soon and you wont be able to walk very far" shouted the driver.

Elizabeth decided that after the day she had accepting a ride from a stranger couldn't be to bad right. She opened the door and got into the cab. Her breasts now free of the bra filled out the dress the way it should be. She had a bit of a tan in the gap between her breasts but the sides of them were milky white. She couldn't find anyplace to sunbathe topless.

The truck driver had his eyes glued to her tits the whole time. When she was in and the door closed he took off. He wasn't going particularly fast and didn't seem in any hurry. Elizabeth asked him where he was going and he replied Florida. Florida was a good 300 miles away and still a long journey. Elizabeth tried to figure out how long it would take him to get there but gave up when she felt a pinch on her nipple.

She looked down and saw the guys hand groping her breasts. She shoved his hand off saying, "leave me alone creep"

"You have to pay for this ride somehow lady"

"Well not like that"

"Fine you can come to Florida with me"

Elizabeth shudders and this thought and asks if there is something else she can do.

The trucker considers for a minute then replies "if you can make me cum by the time we get to your exit i'll let you out."

Elizabeth agrees figuring that she's already sucked three or four dicks today what would another matter. She looked at the guy and saw what she thought of as a typical trucker. Fat belly hanging out and head covered by a baseball cap. She opened his zipper but saw that his dick was still limp. She would have a lot of work to do if she was going to get him to cum in 15 miles.

She took his dick into her mouth and used one hand to gently massage his balls. She felt him start to stiffen. She moved her tongue up and down his shaft enjoying the feeling it elicited in him. His dick was slightly meatier than the rest of the ones she had sucked that day.

She could feel the distance being eaten up so she worked faster trying to get into a better rhythm. She could feel he was ready to cum but then her head was wretched off him. "I like to finish myself off" he explained. She sat back and crossed her arms on front of her breasts.

"Oh no I still need a little inspiration, show me your tits"

Elizabeth pulled the straps off her shoulders and revealed her breasts in all their glory.

The trucker had one hand on his dick and the other on the wheel. He kept glancing between the road and her breasts. At last he came and Elizabeth started to put her tits away. He stopped her, pointing at the steering wheel.

When Elizabeth looked it was covered in his spunk. He told her to lick it clean. She got to work quickly as she was only a mile from the exit. She licked the wheel clean, her breasts were brushing against his still exposed dick. Her exit came up just as she licked the last of it off the wheel.

He pulled over and she was grateful that he kept his word. She got out of the cab fixing the dress back over her tits again. The trucker smiled down at her but she just slammed the door.

When she got home she said hello to her parents and went to have a shower. She washed off all the dirt and grime of the day. She changed into her pyjamas and hung up the dress. She hopped into bed thinking over the days events and fell asleep.

mikeaday
mikeaday
39 Followers
12