Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers

Elizabeth injected "Whaaa?? His baby?"

Joseph slipped his hand under the hem of her short red dress and continued, "Yes. Patrice has just bred his woman and Nigel is as happy as any man could be. Elizabeth, what if I told you that together, we could condition your Michael so that he would have greater sexual fulfillment than he's ever had. What if I told you that he would be your most enthusiastic supporter; that you and I could be together every night and it would become his fondest wish; that he would happily give you to me? Would you believe me? Would you want it to happen?"

Elizabeth frowned then stammered, "I . . . I don't know. I mean . . I mean, I think I would. Alright, yes damn it. I admit it. I would. But . . . How? How could we . . ."

She sniffled and managed a crooked smile. He responded with coolness, "Don't worry. I will guide you every step of the way. Some of the things you will need to do will seem cruel at first perhaps, but the end justifies the means. We -- and he -- will have what we most deeply wish."

She nodded and smiled in agreement. Then she took a deep breath and said in a timid voice, "Joseph, there is something else. I haven't brought it up because, well, because these last few days have been unbelievable. But . . . well, we haven't been using any . . . protection. I am beginning my fertile time now. What if . . . well, you know."

Joseph was not going to tell her that breeding her was his fondest wish, that in Nigeria, fathering many children was a mark of power, and that he hoped she already carried his spawn in her loins. Instead, he lied and laughing said, "Dear Elizabeth, you have been bred once, surely you know it's harder to 'catch' than most people would care to admit. We will worry about that if and when it ever happens. Besides, never forget that if I do breed you, you will bear the son of an African Prince." Flashing a charming smile, he made a mental note to linger inside her extra-long the next time he came.

She looked in his deep black eyes and he leaned in to kiss her deeply. She felt his tongue invade her mouth and she sucked it with relish. He squeezed her thigh and said simply, "Let us go. Tonight will be special. I promise you will remember it always."

They left arm in arm with Elizabeth gazing at Joseph with complete starry-eyed trust. They walked the narrow back streets to Joseph's large flat, stopping often to kiss or for Joseph to reach under Elizabeth's dress and squeeze her ass. In a dark alley, he ripped her panties apart and tossed them aside. "From now on, you wear nothing under your dress. I want you ready for me to touch as I command."

She was beginning to worship his masterful control and nodded her assent, then said almost playfully, "Very well. As you wish. Is there anything else, my Prince?"

Joseph cupped her pussy in the darkness, and said evenly, "Yes," then squeezing her mons, and rubbing her pussy hair added, "This is mine. Only I, or whomever I permit, shall touch you there, or lay with you. This also applies to your wimp of a husband. Do you understand?"

She frowned and asked archly, "Yes, but how do I keep . . . keep Michael from . . . wanting to 'lay with me' as you put it?" She threw his words back at him almost as a challenge.

Joseph replied, "He may 'want to lay with you' all he wishes, but you must believe me, that in time, we will train him to want other things, different things. When he returns tomorrow, I permit you to service him with your mouth, but soon we will train that need away as well."

Then as they walked, he shared his plan. She listened attentively, asking for clarification on a few points. In time, they reached his flat. He scooped her up in his arms and lay her tenderly on his bed. He carefully pulled her dress off and then slowly undressed himself. There was a fire in his bedroom fireplace and Elizabeth loved the flickering light shining on his Coal black skin. His erection had never looked bigger to her, and she had never wanted to feel it inside her more.

Tenderly, he moved between her legs, which she opened happily. He kissed her lips then worked his way down her body to kiss her swollen pussy lips. He took his time in licking her clit and thrusting his long tongue in and out of her pussy, now pulsing every time he licked her. She stroked the back of his close cropped head repeatedly. After 15 minutes, she trembled and then climaxed with a loud moan. He moved up on her body, and resting on his forearms, he entered her, but not with the furor that defined their previous sex. He moved tenderly, purposefully, making long strokes in her pussy. He circled his hips and ass slowly.

She could feel a difference tonight, and the difference was intense and made her react not only with her body, but her soul as well. Tonight, they were not fucking, they were making love, and both of them knew it. And felt it. When her orgasm came this time, it was incredible; more prolonged and intense than anything she had ever felt. Her body shook forcefully. She knew this was a feeling she would want over and over, and would sacrifice anything for. Moments later, Joseph grunted loudly and flooded her wet pussy with pulsing streams of hot cum. With his final thrust, he pushed hard against the ring of her womb and felt his cock head wedge it open as his last explosive pulse of cum jetted from his dark cock. Elizabeth heard herself cry out, "Oh God, I love you. I love you. I love you."

Carefully, Joseph rolled off Elizabeth, whom he now felt certain was his woman, belonging to him and no one else. They fell into a deep sleep. Elizabeth heard Michael's special ring, on her iPhone, but was too tired and too fulfilled to answer it.

8.

The day started out chilly, but under a bright and glowing Roman sun. Elizabeth, thought the day was just about perfect. She hired a car to pick up her husband who was flying home from Lagos, and she was excited to see him. Although the last two weeks had awakened inside her a woman she could never have known existed, and had lifted her to sensual highs that she would never have dreamed of, she was excited and happy to see her beloved husband. She cherished Michael for so many years of being a faithful husband and a good provider, but at the same time she was even more excited to play her part in the plan Joseph laid out for her. She was not the only player, but certainly had the most intimate role.

She dressed in a mid-length dark brown wool skirt and a luxurious cashmere long sleeve turtleneck top, which was a gift from Joseph. She wore it partly because the day was unseasonably cool, but an even bigger reason was that she needed to hide the numerous hickies and bite marks all over her neck and the tops of her breasts. She would have to talk to Joseph about not leaving marks on her body, and she always intended to. Whenever they in the middle of sex, it excited her so much to have her black lover's mouth sucking her neck and his teeth making little bites that asking him to refrain became the last thing on her mind. She would have to do a little misdirection to make sure he never saw her naked with lights on during the week he would be home.

She would also have to lie and tell her husband it was her "time of the month" in order to lay down strong hints to him that they should do other things than vaginal intercourse while he was home. Partly, this was to honor Joseph's demand that they be exclusive partners, but partly it was to give her battered pussy a few days rest. Joseph was an ardent and talented lover, but he was damned near insatiable, and really huge. He was as her auto mechanic dad might say, "rough on the equipment."

Still, she was completely happy with the situation. Nothing in her entire adult life had ever made her feel this sexy, and after their coupling last night, this much in love or something like love. She wasn't sure exactly what she was feeling, but she knew that last night was much more than sex, and that Joseph was purposely trying to make her fall in love with him. His actions in bed made that very clear, and thinking back on the huge, rippling, near continuous climaxes he kept creating in her, he succeeded. That was why, although she was excited to see Michael, she was equally excited to carry out Joseph's game on her beloved husband. She was now in a state of mind where she loved Michael, but didn't want to go a day without being in Joseph's arms on a night without being in his bed.

She pulled up to the broad sidewalk in front of the airport as soon as she saw Michael's cheery wave and broad smile, she flashed her lights. Michael tossed his bags into the back of the tiny Fiat and slid in beside her. She gave him a long open mouthed kiss, and they only stopped when the driver parked behind them honked and gestured angrily from them to move. They laughed and Elizabeth made a rude sign to him with her middle finger extended. That was something she would never have done only a few weeks ago. She was a different woman now - a more confident woman. That began with her new found confidence in bed, with a man who brought out her wanton side, her inner "hot wife", but it also carried over into every other aspect of her life.

They chatted happily on the long drive from Fiumicino back to their flat in the ancient part of Rome. Elizabeth told Michael she had a jogging partner whom she described as "that black guy we always see running past our place."

She explained that she was afraid to run because of the tough looking black guys who hung out on their street corner, and, noticing her distress, admonished the guys to leave her alone and then offered to run with her, an offer she accepted. She further explained that, one day when she got a leg cramp, he was kind enough to carry her upstairs to their flat, and then massaged her leg to work out the cramp.

Michael replied that he seemed like a really nice fellow, and expressed surprise that Elizabeth had actually become friends with a black person. It didn't seem her style, he said, and reminded her that she always referred to black people back in Indianapolis in generally negative ways. Elizabeth responded, "Oh, but he's different. He was educated in England and he has the most terrific English accent."

Michael frowned and asked, "Well dear, he sounds like a gentleman. Maybe I should be jealous! What's his name by the way?" Elizabeth laughed and replied, "Oh gosh Honey, nothing to be jealous of. Although if the right circumstances happened -- like you deciding to abandon me for some sexy African woman, I might just be tempted! His name is Joseph Acuncumbi, by the way and apparently he is from a very important family in Nigeria."

Michael expressed surprise and asked, "Did you say Acuncumbi? If he's from the family I have been dealing with for mineral rights, he's more than just 'important'. In fact I am dealing with his two brothers right now. I would say that they are the nearest thing to African royalty. The brothers told me their youngest was here in Rome, and I meant to look him up. Show him a good time so that he might put in a good word for me with the 'folks back home' and all. Small world, isn't it?"

Small world indeed, Elizabeth thought. She would have to report this to her lover and consider how it might serve his plan.. Meanwhile, she continued with what Joseph had already laid out. She looked over at her beloved husband and told him, "By the way, I met a very nice woman from one of the embassies. Her name is Anne. She and her husband and lover are the most awesome people. Anne and I have lunch and go shopping ..."

Michael interrupted with a look of incredulity on his face, "Wait," he said, "Run that by me again! Did you say, 'lover'?"

Elizabeth saw his perplexed expression, and explained, "Yes, they have an unconventional, open marriage. According to Anne, she had always been frigid with her husband Nigel, and he's a very powerful controlling man. He had always wanted her to be more of a -- what was the expression she used -- Oh yes, a 'hotwife', so he set her up with this gentleman from the embassy. I think his name was Patrice or something."

Michael frowned, and asked, "Patrice, he sounds like, well you know, a . . .", he hesitated then added as Elizabeth nodded her head to acknowledge that his guess was right, "Unh huh, a Negro then! I mean, really Elizabeth, a Negro? I mean, first I find out you're out jogging with one, then you tell me about this . . . 'arrangement' your new friend has. I mean, my God, what is the world coming to!"

She smiled a secret smile and thought to herself, I've been doing a lot more than just 'jogging with one,' and you're about to find that out if things go according to plan, but of course said nothing of this. The general outline of Joseph's plan was that she and their friends would move him quickly from being a participant at the centre of her sexuality to a being a supportive spectator on the sidelines. She would shift Michael from getting his satisfaction from fucking her to watching her be fucked by a more powerful and skillful lover, while at the same time remaining a faithful and helpful husband to all outward appearance. The place between her thighs grew wet with anticipation.

She pulled into the tight streets of the ancient quarter nearing their flat. She added, "Anyway, you'll have a chance to meet this whole friendly crowd. Joseph wants to treat us to a 'welcome home' dinner tonight at Carrico's near the Spanish Steps -- very posh place. He's been dying to meet you, since I have told him so many wonderful things about you!"

Michael raised his eyebrows, but then shrugged and relaxed against the car's cheap seat as best he could, letting Elizabeth deal with navigating the crazy Roman traffic.

When they arrived on the street fronting their place, Elizabeth somehow shoehorned the little car into the half space available and they lugged his bags upstairs and Elizabeth laid a long, passionate open mouthed kiss on her husband, running her hand over his little penis over his pants. She squeezed his shaft then he heard the sound of his zipper, and felt a quick tug. She pulled his trousers down with one quick motion, and yanked his now erect member from his briefs. Her mouth was quickly on him and he felt the wonderful liquid heat of her tongue and lips as she pumped happily on his shaft. He moaned involuntarily, but as he tried to pull her top off in order to feel her up, she gently but firmly brushed his hand aside.

With a scant five minutes of effort, Michael announced he was about to cum. Elizabeth pulled his modest penis from her lips then directed the two or three little squirts onto her belly. He collapsed back on the bed looking dreamy and fulfilled. His eyes were heavy and he was weary from the long travel from Africa. Elizabeth looked down at him on the bed, and smiled saying, "Darling why don't you just take a nap. I am going to go out for a jog."

She tucked him in and sent Joseph a text message. She ran excitedly over the cobblestone streets and arrived 10 minutes later to leap into her lover's arms. They kissed wetly and he licked the sweat from her neck as he pulled up her loose fitting spandex top and her bra to fix his thick soft lips on her breast, glistening with little beads of sweat. She ground her crotch into his. The silky material of her running shorts was now growing damp between her trim legs. Now Joseph leaned into her, his head bent to tease one of her long nipples between his teeth. She repeatedly kissed and stroked his soft wooly head. As he bent to suck the other nipple, a sharp thrill ran through her already aroused body. The combination of cool air playing over her exposed breast -- left wet from Joseph's sucking -- and his hot mouth and sensuous lips on the other one triggered a throbbing need in her already lubricated pussy. Her breasts had always been key to her arousal and Joseph understood how to work them like a virtuoso, displaying a talent her dear Michael could never hope to approach.

Joseph raised his head to kiss her hotly, and she began to dry hump him wildly, mindlessly, with complete abandon, like a bitch dog in heat. She could feel the strength and supple muscularity of his huge cock hot against her pussy, sheathed only by the sheer running shorts. Suddenly she cried out, "I love you, Oh God help me, I love you." Breathing heavily, and continuing to hump his cock as if possessed, she came hard. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and she sobbed convulsively, resting her head against his muscular chest. She was dwarfed by his size but felt secure in his strength as he held her up and lifted her chin.

"What's wrong, my little white princess?" he asked with concern. She dried her tears with one hand but held him tight with the other. "Joseph," she said through sobs, "I - I - never meant to fall in love with you. And now I think I have. What the hell can I do? I can't imagine what my family would think. . . This just can't . . ." Her voice trailed off as she asked herself how this happened. How could she have fallen achingly, intensely in love with someone she would never have even looked at back home in Indiana? And now, here she was -- something she would never have imagined in a million years -- a black man's woman. What was worse, she didn't want anything else; didn't want to BE anything else.

Joseph could almost feel the changed dynamic in their young relationship now. Her desperate need for him was obvious from the way her hips had been humping his cock. He was in control now, and things would be different from now on. Elizabeth was still turned on though she had just cum. The funky scent of her black lover's arousal made her mouth water. She hungered to have his cock in her mouth, to taste him, and to give him satisfaction. Feeling him cum in her mouth and bringing him ecstasy suddenly became the most important thing in her life. She slid to her knees and began tugging his trousers down. His dark cock sprang free and she quickly grasped it and rubbed it over her cheek and guided his glans over her still-exposed breasts. She hiked up her bra further to be able to feel more of his cock against her skin. As she moved her head and opened her mouth to take him in, Joseph pulled away abruptly, saying, "Elizabeth, what do you want?'

She looked up into his eyes, and answered quietly, "I want you . . . I want to taste you. I want . . ."

Joseph looked down at her sternly, "Say it, Elizabeth. Tell me what you want in your mouth. Tell me you want my black cock," then he added, "And say please."

Elizabeth was desperate for his cock; she was desperate for its taste and its feel, and most of all to taste his thick creamy cum in her belly. She kissed the tip, and looked at him with new respect, said seriously, "Oh God, I do. I do want your black cock so bad. In my mouth, on my body, inside me. I want to feel your black skin on my white body so bad. Please . . . Please may I suck your cock?"

Joseph smiled at her and answered, "Yes you may. Take my cock, woman. You are mine now, do you understand? Your body belongs to me. All of you. . . You are mine."

She nodded her head respectfully, pulled back his foreskin and lavished her mouth on his shaft. His scent which she had initially found almost overwhelming and even repulsive was now simply intoxicating. As she moved her head back and forth over his cock, she rubbed her clit. In minutes, he came heavily. His creamy cum filled her mouth and splashed on her face.

9.

They slept cozily into the late afternoon sun Elizabeth with her free arm thrown across Joseph's solid torso. She awoke with a start as the slanting early evening rays of the sun pried her eyes open.. As she cleared the sleep from her eyes, a sudden glance at her running watch sent her into a sudden panic. She jumped up from the soft bed and began tugging on her panties and slipping her arms through her bra straps. As she fumbled with the eyelet closure, Joseph woke with a long yawn and rubbed the sleep from his eyes as well.

LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers