Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

He reached out a long arm and with his supple fingers yanked on the elastic of Elizabeth's panties, pulling her back on top of him. As she tumbled clumsily onto the bed, her petite breasts spilled from the bra cups. In an instant, her black lover's thick soft lips and one hand surrounded her nipple and his other hand insistently pulled against her french cut panties which promptly ripped at the hip seam. He pulled hard on the torn material, yanking them down to her mid-thigh. She did not move to assist him, but she didn't resist either.

She moaned as both her nipples stiffened in excitement. She stroked his head and held it close as he continued to suck. Her breasts seemed exceptionally tender, whether from the constant rough sex or something else, she couldn't tell. Still, she felt the aching need to have his mouth on her body, raising her level of sexual tension. Her pale hands played across his back, lazily running up and down his supple muscles and soft, sensuous black skin. Slowly she gave in to her desire, sliding onto the bed next to him.

As Joseph moved between her open legs, she slid the torn remnant of her panties from her leg and kicked them away with a flick of her ankle. She pulled her bra away and it joined the torn panties on the floor. She reached up to welcome him, and said softly, "Please, come be inside me. I belong to you. Take me. Take me."

She felt her vaginal lips stretched wide as he entered her with a single thrust. She was growing to enjoy the sudden pain of penetration by his swollen member and the friction of his wide head as it parted her. the pain was quickly supplanted by a series of tingles rippling through her vaginal walls as his head plopped into her cunt. He began to thrust deeply and now her pussy muscles, lubricated by copious pre-cum from his cock, began to moisten as well and she was quickly transported into continuous, mindless sexual bliss, a state that was coming to define every coupling with the black African lying on top of her. Her body responded to his on its own, matching his every thrust with one of her own. Every time he pushed deep into her, stretching his cock and her pussy, her hips pushed up to meet him.

After a vigorous five minutes of fucking, their bodies began to drip sweat, with Joseph's pheromone laden droplets coating Elizabeth's skin. This along with the rhythmic massage of her clit and pussy walls multiplied her pleasure so that her sexual tension and need was almost unbearable. With no warning whatever, her tits stiffened; her tummy tightened; and the shockwave of a powerful climax rippled through her entire body. Seconds later when she regained some cognition, she looked down between her breasts and saw Joseph's cock sliding in and out of her and could hardly believe how much her own cum had coated his powerful cock. It glistened like wet onyx as it alternately disappeared and withdrew from her pussy lips.

Her arms were wound around Joseph's strong, sinewy neck as he nibbled the tender skin of her neck, leaving new marks of ownership and deepening the previous ones. She moaned in contentment as she slid her hands down his sweaty back and then found his hips. She pulled him tightly into her pussy, squeezing his cock lovingly with her vaginal muscles. His pre-cum had again softened the opening to her cervix and her squeezing forced his cock head forward into the very core of her womanhood.

For the briefest second, she thought both about the lateness of the hour and her vulnerability. She was now at her most fertile time of the month, and a part of her wanted to mouth the protest, "Please don't cum in me," but all that emerged from her lips was, "Please don't . . . "

Never pausing from his needful thrusting, Joseph whispered the question, "Please don't . . . What?"

Caught up in the joy of the moment and her need to continue feeling the friction of his cock skin sliding in her pussy, Elizabeth hiked up her hips, wrapped her legs around his waist, and whispered "Please don't stop. Oh don't stop."

That was enough to drive Joseph over the edge as his body erupted into a tumultuous orgasm. He stroked hard and deep and Elizabeth, unable to form words merely cried out, "Unhh. . . Unngh . . Oh. . . Ohhh . . . Ohhh", in a series of high pitched gasps and screams.

Joseph could feel her womb pulsate, squeezing the cum from his cock as stream after stream of his thick cum jetted into her cervix. This was of course an involuntary reaction as her female biology took control, welcoming his powerful sperm. Most of it would be absorbed by her body, becoming part of her; redefining the way her own pheromones would signal other men of her preferences and desires; and reshaping the scent she would begin to give off, especially to other black men.

In the weeks and months to come, she would begin to notice that she was catching long glances or intense stares from black men without knowing why, and that she would in turn smile at them without even thinking about it. Just passing a black man in the street seemed to be enough to trigger the inexplicable reaction, as though some secret code, some hidden conversation was occurring without her having said a word. All she would know was that something was different and that she would get a little tingle when black men looked at her. For the moment though, she was content with just one black man.

Her small hands slid up and down his glistening flanks as he French kissed her and ground his hips into hers, making sure he stayed in her womb as deep and as long as possible. In response, her hand found his ass and she squeezed it hard as if to reassure him that his cock and his sperm were welcome in her womb as long as he desired to be there.

They slowly parted and Joseph lay beside her on the bed. After a few moments, she headed for the Roman tiled shower to wash off the rank odor of their sex and to douche out as much of his sperm as possible. He pulled her back into the bedroom by her arm and told her that it was getting late and that she should be getting home to dress for dinner. He reminded her that she, Michael, Patrice, Anne and Nigel were a part of his planned nine o'clock dinner party. She replied that she needed to shower, or else Michael would be able to detect the powerful stench of their fucking as soon as she came into the room.

He laughed heartily, and said, "So much the better. Elizabeth, you need to begin his conditioning as soon as possible, in just the way we discussed. In my country, we have a saying, 'hang a lantern on that which you desire to become obvious'. Woman, as soon as you get home, strip for him then invite him between your legs with his mouth. I give my permission for this. Let him taste the sperm of an African Prince inside you and let him begin to rejoice in it.

His married lover shook her head in mock disgust, all the while wondering whether she could possibly pull that off. She quickly yanked her top on over her sweat-matted hair. She couldn't locate her bra, and on finding her panties, remembered how they had been torn from her, so she simply tossed them into the trash and pulled her sheer shorts over her hips.

10.

Elizabeth jogged home at a slow pace, her mind full of questions. She wondered if it would even be possible to talk Michael into taking a subservient position in their relationship and whether she could have it all -- the constant thrill and sexual highs of being in Joseph's bed as well as the financial security, friendship and sensitivity of her marriage to Michael. She arrived at their flat too soon to have come to any sort of conclusion, but the sudden thought of Michael and his inferiority to Joseph in so many ways steeled her resolve.

Michael was reading an article on the computer screen, and she advanced over to him. He turned to look at her and noticed instantly both her scent and her disheveled look. He wanted to ask her why she looked so defiled and smelled so rank. but promptly forgot as she bent down to kiss him deeply and squeeze his penis. She broke off the kiss after several seconds, and he looked at her longingly. He noticed that her breasts were hanging down in her loosely fitting top, and that she had no bra on, but it barely registered. He had been celibate for her for so long that his little member was doing all the thinking for him now.

She stood back, wiped her forehead and shucked her running togs off, leaving them in a heap on the floor. Michael noticed the numerous bruises on her skin and, frowning asked her, "Honey, what in the world . . .?"

She took his hand, led him over to the bed, and laughed a little then explained that the taxi she had ridden home in a couple days before had been in a car wreck and the airbag deployed. It was nothing to worry about, she explained, then pushing him down on the bed struck a sexy pose, 'hanging a lantern' on the way she looked.

His legs hung over the bed and she parted them, inviting him to pull his trousers and white Y-front briefs off. He quickly complied, showing her his hard little dick and waggling his hips suggestively. She moved to her knees in between his legs and began to lavish her tongue over his member, arousing him quickly to a painful stiffness.

She stopped licking then looked up innocently into his face and asked, "Does that feel nice, baby?"

She opened her mouth and took his shaft completely inside, deep throating him in a way she never would have been able to do before Joseph. He ran his hands through her thick hair and moaned, "Oh yes. God yes. Yes, Elizabeth."

She tasted his pre-cum, and found it a little disgusting. Without really thinking about it, her subconscious mind was comparing him to the magnificent African whose bed she had left less than an hour ago. She could feel Michael's ball tightening and heard him tell her he was ready to cum. He expected her to pull her mouth from him, but instead, she sucked harder and was rewarded with little spurts from him as he collapsed in ecstasy.

She quickly rose to lay beside him on the bed and leaned over to kiss him deeply, pushing his cum back into his waiting mouth. At first he resisted, trying to disentangle his mouth from hers, but then gave in to her insistent lips and tongue. When he had swallowed his own cum, Elizabeth broke off the kiss, and whispered, "What's wrong darling, don't you want to know how good you taste to me?"

He began to protest, saying, "I . . . Uh. . . Umm, yes. I guess so."

His wife scooted up the bed, opened her legs and looking down at her own pussy suggestively, said, "Now, lover, you can do something for me. See how wet I am for you? See how much I need your kisses there?"

Dutifully, Michael climbed between her legs and began kissing her belly. The strong scent of her, mingled with Joseph's powerful masculine sweat caused him to pull his head back in revulsion, but Elizabeth tugged on his shoulders, and pushed his head right down to her mound. He had tasted his wife before, and it usually delighted him. This time was no different, but there was something strange, something foreign, something profoundly different about her tonight. He couldn't identify it and at first it repelled him acutely.

Elizabeth refused to let him up though, and held his head on her mons, and urged him on saying, "That's it big boy. Get that tongue right up in my cunt. Lick it deep. Lick that cunt. Taste me baby. Taste all my juices. Deeper baby, deeper."

In part, she was following a script on how to condition him from both Joseph and from her friend Anne, but in part she was taking this new dominant facet of her nature out for a 'test drive', seeing how it fit her. She decided that at least for the moment, she liked it.

And so apparently did Michael, who was licking and probing her so deeply that his nose was pressed tight against her clit and the soft muff of her pussy hair, still matted with Joseph's cum. In addition, both her language and her excitement were unfamiliar to him. She never talked like that to him, but this time everything was different -- the taste, the feel of her pussy, her words -- and it excited him incredibly and made him want to please her even more. As the combined juices of her lover and her own cum flooded into his mouth and down his throat, he became hard again, something that almost never happened after he had cum.

Elizabeth moaned and bucked her hips. Her tits stood out proudly and her aureoles wrinkled and darkened as the blood rushed to them. She lovingly stroked Michael's hair and decided to go further, trying out something Anne had told her always worked on her cuckold husband. She whispered, "Oh yes, baby. Be my bitch. Fuck me with that sweet tongue of yours. Shove it right up in my cunt, bitch. You like being my bitch, don't you?"

having heard no reply, she pulled back hard on his hair, causing him to stop licking her and at the same time to look into her eyes. He pulled forward against her grip. but she still had a tight hold on his scalp. She asked again, "You like being my bitch?"

Michael was both confused and intensely turned on. Something in the way she acted tonight, in the way she tasted, in the ways she looked at him had him tingling all over. Assuming that this was some new, inventive sex play, He replied simply, "Yes."

Elizabeth yanked on his hair again, and said sternly, "Yes, what?"

Michael squeezed his legs tightly together without understanding why, and replied in a meek tone, "Yes, I like being your bitch." He lowered his eyes in embarrassment. Elizabeth smiled a secret smile, thinking that this seemed to be falling into place just as Anne and Joseph and explained it would.

She looked at him both pitifully and lovingly, and said, "Good. Now get back to business, and make me cum bitch." She released his hair and he enthusiastically returned to her red and gaping pussy. After several minutes of continued licking her clit and pushing his tongue deep in her vagina, she came with a loud scream. Moments later, pulling on his own little dick, Michael came on the wooden floor.

After wiping his cum from the floor, he laid beside her trying to evaluate what had just happened, but had little time to reflect. Elizabeth announced suddenly that they were going to a welcome home dinner for him hosted by their new friend Joseph Acuncumbi. Although a bit puzzled, Michael complied. They showered separately and when Elizabeth dried her hair and came into the bedroom he was dazzled by the low cut red dress and matching high heels and her perfume. Michael decided that something about Rome was having a rather dramatic effect on his wife, whom he had come to take for granted in recent years, but who now seemed to be a woman suddenly transformed to a new and stunning sexuality. Suddenly, he wanted her all to himself and felt annoyed that she had made this dinner arrangement without his consent.

Nonetheless, 15 minutes later they were in a chauffeured Mercedes, heading toward the Via Corse. Michael sat on one side of the muscular black man whom his wife introduced as Joseph, and Elizabeth sat on the other. Michael found the seating arrangement, with their host in the middle and them on either side of him exceptionally curious, and even stranger that their situation was mirrored on the facing seat where the black man introduced as Patrice sat between an obviously pregnant blonde woman and a meek looking man with thinning hair who mumbled something about his name being Nigel.

Although a bit intimidated, Michael curiously began to feel comfortable in Joseph's presence and even he knew Joseph in some familiar way. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that he had just licked a hundred or so milliliters of Joseph's potent cum from his wife's pussy and was now under the influence of Joseph's powerful pheromones.

Perhaps it was the family resemblance to Joseph's brothers he met in Nigeria -- Mustafa, the head of the family, and a heavy older brother Henry, just arrived from America with a beautiful pregnant redhead in tow. Whatever the reason, even when Joseph repeatedly rested his hand on Elizabeth's exposed thigh during a witty exchange, he didn't feel anger although he probably should have. At one point in the journey, Joseph told Michael a funny story about his fat brother Hank, and they both laughed even though Michael nervously looked on as one of Joseph's large hands glided softly up and down Elizabeth's pale thigh. Michael thought it very curious that Elizabeth did appear embarrassed or angry in the least about this.

In ten more minutes, they arrived at the ristorante. Elizabeth hopped out the door opened by the chauffeur, and quickly took Joseph's offered arm. Anne did likewise for Patrice, leaving Nigel and Michael trailing behind like servants.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers