Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped her pussy, pulled up her panties and began staring at her watch. The digits seemed to be stuck, but finally the result revealed itself. Again she spoke out loud, "Well, fuck it. Now you know." Tossing the remaining sticks at the trash and missing she pulled open the door and tossing the key at a hapless clerk hurried out of the store. She was lucky enough to catch a cap within a minute and they were off.

After the usual white knuckled taxi drive she arrived close to the Spanish Steps and alighted to walk the several short Roman blocks to the boutique. When she emerged from the taxi, she was a vision of tasteful sexuality delighting the three or four men idling in the shade of the buildings lining the street. She wore a pale violet dress with beading to the hem, plunging neckline and waist. It covered her butt, but descended only two inches lower. Her thighs and ass were firm though so the look, perhaps more suited to a younger woman still wore well on her. Her shoes, four inch pumps, were deep violet patent leather. Her normally milky white legs looked even whiter as she wore sheer white stockings, trimmed at the top in white lace, a detail only visible when the rare breeze wafted across the piazza adjacent to the Spanish Steps.

In the distance, a black Mercedes -- familiar to Elizabeth if she had been looking in the right direction -- slowly paralleled her movements at a distance. Sitting in the back and hidden by tinted glass, Joseph drank in the vision of her and his heart beat faster. He of course knew the outfit very well. He reflected and realized that he had purchased every stitch of clothing visible on Elizabeth, and, he wagered, those not visible as well. He smiled wistfully as he thought of those trim legs leading up to her firm ass, and how tightly her calves, until recently, would wrap around his waist as he pushed deep inside her. Closing his eyes, he could almost feel her vaginal wall stretching the skin of his rigid cock.

He made his decision and quickly and quietly moved to within a few feet of her. Finally seeing him standing behind her, a silent shadow reflected in the handbag store's windows, she bit her lower lip, not knowing what to say.

In an echo of their first meeting, he broke the ice saying in his impecable English accent, "So where are you headed, lovely Elizabeth from Indiana?" Just as the first time they met, her heart skipped a beat. She smiled a crooked smile and her eyes misting slightly replied, "I'm shopping, just to lift my spirits. Your brothers are keeping my husband so busy he hasn't had time to come home in over a month." She placed special emphasis on the words "my husband" when she spoke, hoping he would understand it as a pointed rebuke.

Instead, he brushed it off and replied much as he had at their original meeting, "Great, I am shopping too."

She smiled a wry smile, and asked, "For a handbag?" She hoped to catch him in an awkward moment, but when he answered, "Elizabeth, it doesn't matter. I really just want to be with you, so whatever you're shopping for is fine with me."

Her heart caught and she was speechless. Regaining her composure, she stuttered, "Joseph, I . . . I can't . . . No, we can't . . ."

He grasped her arm and stared at her, "Elizabeth, come have lunch with me. That's all I ask. Nothing more. My boat has just been put back in the water from the boatyard, and I want you to see it. I'd like your opinion on the refitting." He started to tug insistently on her arm. She shook her head no, but knowing her body language, he knew she was wavering, so he tugged again. "Please, Come on. Just come see it. Please?"

He took her by the wrist, an action with symbolic meaning for the both of them, and tugged her to the waiting limousine. His bodyguard / chauffeur Harun, a muscular dark ex-soldier with numerous scars on his face and arms, whisked the door open for them. As always, he chewed on an ever-present toothpick, but his face was otherwise impassive and unreadable. Harun had always creeped her out with his penetrating stare and shadowy presence and she had caught him once watching them fuck, though he thought he was safely hidden in the shadows outside Joseph's bed chambers. Now chilled by the memory, plus his unsmiling gaze and the rush of air conditioning, there were goose bumps on her skin. She absent-mindedly massaged them from her bare arms. Still, she reflected, the cool interior felt good after the heat of the day, and as they sped over the via Appia toward the port over at Ostia, she felt somewhat more relaxed.

Joseph sat across from her, making no attempt to close the physical distance. Instead, he regaled her with funny stories about how long the refit had taken and the lax attitude of the workers. Some of it was true, but he hadn't told her the real reason for the refit, which was to add armaments and electronics, all of which had been underwritten by a British oil consortium. The war with the insurgents was heating up and his brother, the king, had insisted they needed something in the water offshore near Lagos to defend their fishing and other interests.

Instead, he told her about the teak trimmings and the cost of the leather lounges. By the time they arrived, Elizabeth was actually quite interested in seeing the boat, which for her would be the first time. When they stepped out onto the docks, Joseph suggested she take off her heels and go barefoot, lest she fall on the uneven surface. She thought about it then said, "But then I will ruin my stockings."

Joseph suppressed a leer and said, "Just take them off too. Harun will carry them to the boat." The thought of the brawny black bodyguard touching her clothing made her flesh crawl, but she knew it was probably a good idea; besides, she rationalized, Harun had certainly picked up her clothes from the floor when she had slept with Joseph, so this was nothing new she supposed. She slipped her shoes off, and demurely unsnapped her white lace stockings from the garters and peeled them down her legs. Harun's huge cock twitched as he stared impassively at the white wife. She handed her shoes and the stockings over to him without a word and stepped on the aging deck, walking toward the gangplank. Showing no emotion, Harun accepted her clothing and continued to chew on the toothpick. His cock continued to stiffen and he imagined he could smell the perfumed scent of her pussy on the stockings, and perhaps it was not that imaginary at all, as Elizabeth had squirted Chanel over her neck blades and between her thighs after dressing.

Harun often had thoughts of ravaging her slender white body, pushing his dark cock deep into her pussy and hearing her scream the way she did when Joseph fucked her. He had seen firsthand how weak and submissive she was in Joseph's arms and he longed to take her and feel her submitting to him in the same way. Now his cock stiffened uncomfortably as he watched her walking in front of him, her hips swaying from side to side in unconscious seduction. He knew of his master's plan to bring her and that spineless husband of hers to his homeland. Harun told himself, "All in good time; just be patient." He knew he would almost certainly have his turn with her when the master and his brothers grew bored with her. He thought back a couple months to the time he had with the young red haired girl Joseph's fat older brother had knocked up in America, then brought to Africa. He remembered how she squirmed and moaned when he fucked her like a bull taking a cow and the thought brought a slight smile to his face, which he quickly dismissed.

Joseph took Elizabeth by the wrist again and hurried her along to the ship. Three workers on the dock stared at Joseph pulling her along, closely followed by Harun and one of them bit bit his thumb at the three of them in the universal gesture of hate and derision. His companions nodded their heads in agreement. One of them spat loudly causing Harun to look back, his eyes glaring. He said nothing but pulled the toothpick from his lips and flicked it in their direction. He turned to face them, then stood motionless. One of the workers swallowed hard and turned away looking at his boots. His companions slowly followed suit and they skulked away not daring to look over their backs.

Several paces in front of him, Joseph impulsively scooped Elizabeth in his arms and carried her up the gangplank She giggled like a schoolgirl and flailed her bare legs in mock protest until Joseph relented and deposited her on the deck. She smiled and shook her head, looking at him archly. She was having fun in spite of herself and the melancholy she started the day with all but disappeared. They embarked amidships and she couldn't believe the size of the yacht as she looked forward toward the bow and back toward the stern. The beam amidships was wider than their flat in town and she issued a low whistle as an expression of her awe. She thought that Joseph was certainly being modest when he called the vessel a 'boat' when he described it to her earlier.

A lunch was laid out for them under a canvas canopy and Joseph poured champagne for the two of them. Elizabeth pressed the glass to her lips, but then gently shoved it aside and unnoticed by Joseph drank only San Pellegrino with her meal. She knew what he did not. She knew now why her clothes seemed a bit tight and her breasts had been tender of late. Before her hasty trip to the chemist shop, to admit even the possibility of what she already suspected had been too much for her to face alone, with Michael still away in Africa. In any event, she immersed herself in the unexpected pleasure of Joseph's company and the splendor go their surroundings and everything else was banished from her thoughts.

The noon hour became mid afternoon. They talked and laughed and quite unconsciously, Elizabeth ran her bare foot up Joseph's trouser leg before quickly pulling it back. She was in dangerous territory here and had to forcefully censor herself. She tucked her legs back under her chair and regained her composure. During lunch, Harun had disappeared and now re-emerged dressed in a tan camo quasi-military uniform. He had a matte black Walther P99 strapped onto a wide belt and leaned over to whisper something to Joseph. A look of concern painted Joseph's face but moments later he waved both Harun and the incident away.

He charged their glasses again and took Elizabeth's wrist in his hand. They carried the champagne flutes with them as he led her into the spacious interior. She was genuinely impressed, never having been aboard an ocean going yacht before. The opulence was overwhelming with mirrored glass, leather and wood everywhere. She stood by a broad portside window which had just been retrofitted with bulletproof glass, and looked over the busy port. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt Joseph standing close behind her. His broad hands ran up and down her slender arms and he gently kissed the nape of her neck. He pulled her back against him, and she whispered insistently, "No, no. Please Joseph, please."

Joseph shrugged, released her and said evenly, "Come, let us inspect the galley and look in on some of the other spaces." The galley was large enough for them to stand in and still maintain some distance between them. It was immaculate and looked very efficient with brushed metal everywhere. On the deck level there were 4 staterooms that were by no means small.

He led her to an external stairway and as they emerged from the cool interior, she felt a light sweat in her armpits. She told herself it had nothing to do with her reaction to Joseph's closeness and at the moment, she meant it. The mini-deck at the top of the stairs led to a master suite that made Elizabeth's eye open wide. Joseph opened the door and the sight of the opulent stateroom made her swallow hard. She swiftly started to turn to leave, but Joseph grabbed her arms from behind and again, he kissed the nape of her neck from behind. Joseph's broad soft lips sucked the right side of her neck and she moaned involuntarily. He cupped her breasts, squeezing them with his powerful hands. From slightly opened lips she intoned, "Don't . . . Uh, don't." Her eyes were closed and her legs began to feel weak as she felt his body heat behind her.

She caressed his right cheek with her right hand. She felt his other hand begin to unzip her from behind and she gasped, bit her lower lips and said, this time more softly, "Don't . . . don't . . .no." She felt, then saw his dark hands slide her dress down from her shoulders. The dress slid slowly down, and while still protesting, she wriggled the dress the rest of the way off her body. Joseph noticed that it was a bit tighter than the first time she had taken it off for him. She moved away from him silently, her head down. She quietly moved the two steps to the bed, and reclined on the edge of the bed resting on her forearms, her legs still hanging on the floor. Above the bed was a mirrored ceiling and she noticed it and her image for the first time.

Looking forward, she stared intently into Joseph's eyes, then his beltline. She sat upright for a second, then soundlessly slid her panties down, letting them fall from her legs onto the deck. Joseph noted that they were damp at the crotch and clung to her swollen pussy lips as they came away from her body. She scooted a further up the bed reclined and opened her bent thighs. With her index and middle fingers, she spread her pussy lips wide for him to see. She waited patiently and made no sound as she watched him strip, then climb between her thighs, pushing them apart and entering her roughly. He hadn't been inside her for a month, so his cock felt huge once again, and Elizabeth grimaced and breathed out with a huffing sound as she felt him stretch her. His body covered hers as he began to pick up speed. His muscles and his hot, soft skin felt so wonderful, so right against her. His chest flattened her breasts and her nipples rubbed against his, increasing both their excitement.

She desperately wanted his kisses, and so she arched up and opened her mouth to him, taking his probing tongue deep. It had been so long for her that she came with a rush in less than five minutes of concentrated fucking. Her eyes had been closed, but as she openly them momentarily, she glimpsed his black, muscled bulk reflected back from the overhead mirror. She watched her right hand glide up and down his back from his pectorals to his ass, which she gripped tightly. The image of her giving herself to him with wild abandon gave her more small orgasm to follow the initial earthquake inside her body. Her previous concerns and constant worry about him knocking her up sure as hell didn't matter now, so she gave herself over completely to the experience of cumming over and over.

As a result, the power and depth of her rolling orgasms were shocking to her; almost painful. She had never come like this with Michael, except perhaps once when she was pregnant with Karen, early in their marriage. But this, these powerful personal earthquakes left her shaking and quivering. Regaining her composure, she rotated her hips for Joseph, her wet cunt now sliding around Joseph's hot cock a little more freely. She smiled a little smile -- it confirmed that he had, after all, left her permanently stretched for him and capable of taking his bulk. Feeling his friction and hearing his animal grunts, she broke from a deep and prolonged kiss. She begged him, "Come inside me. Oh God. Come inside me, now."

With a final series of grunts, he stiffened and his hot sperm jetted into her womb. She felt his silky, almost taffy-like baby batter fill her vagina as he collapsed on her. Seconds passed silently. Indeed, this entire fucking was almost devoid of any sounds from either of them, save for moans and his loud finishing grunts. Finally, he broke the silence. He looked down into her green eyes, and said solemnly, "You are mine. Mine. Don't ever do this to us again. Don't ever turn me away."

Elizabeth wrapped her hands around his sweat-laden neck, then choked back wracking sobs. Joseph could feel her ribs convulsing as she cried. Finally she wiped her eyes with the back of her free hand. "I'm so sorry -- so sorry. I am yours now. I am yours." Elizabeth said this with all the contrition and sincerity she felt inside. She had a major incentive for pleasing him and making sure he felt she was his, and she wanted to reveal it to him, but held back.

She closed her eyes, choosing to give into the contentment she felt, and moments later when she looked up at their coupled form in the ceiling mirror she could barely see her own white form under the bulk of Joseph's dark body. Only her head and her arms wound round his neck were visible. Joseph's ass cheeks were flexing rhythmically as he pushed deeper into her and the vision of his black well muscled ass and the tightening of his thigh muscles matched with the simultaneous pain and thrill of his shaft pulsing and squeezing his last few drops of cum into her filled her with a glow of deep, almost otherworldly contentment. "That's it, my husband, squeeze every last drop of your cum inside me. Every last drop, Jusef."

Joseph was surprised and elated to hear her address him as 'husband.' This day was turning out far differently than he had expected.

As the afterglow of their coupling suffused her entire body, she could not tear her eyes from staring up at the mirror and admiring his dark muscled ass gleaming with sweat. She couldn't resist the urge to pull him deeper into her body; she cupped his ass with her hands and pulled against the backs of his thighs with her ankles. She too was covered with his sweat and knew they should shower but held him tightly, not wanting this time to end. She wanted desperately to tell him of the knowledge she had been keeping inside but had been unsure of until this very moment that she could bring herself to mouth the words. As Joseph slowly pulled from her gaping pussy, and sank back on his knees to admire her, he noticed the large blob of his snowy cum lazily dripping from her deep red vagina. He admired both her physical beauty, now wet and glistening with his sweat and the pool of cum he had left behind. He lay beside her and intertwined his fingers with hers. They lay silently, holding hands and looking unselfconsciously at the other ones image in the mirror above them. Elizabeth closed her legs not wanting to consider the implications of the pool of cum now running down toward her ass crack, but Joseph arrested her by grabbing her knee.

25.

The night claimed the harbour after they cleaned up and dressed. Elizabeth desperately ached to fuck again, in fact wanted to sleep with Joseph on the boat, but knew she had to get home to be ready for the arrival of her sister Diane and her daughter Karen the next day. She dressed slowly in front of Joseph, wanting him to continue drinking her in visually. She didn't bother with her panties, and left them under the pillow for Joseph. She showed them to him and he grinned boyishly saying that he wouldn't be able to sleep at all with the scent of her aroused pussy to remind him they had a months' worth of fucking to make up for. She nodded agreement then smiled and as he slid on his trousers, she got on her knees to playfully suck and kiss his cock. She had almost forgotten how it completely filled her mouth, as her head moved slowly back and forth and her tongue tasted the musky tang of his maleness. She licked under his foreskin making him moan, until finally he pulled her face from his black cock now glistening with her saliva. He smiled down on her as he lifted her from her knees saying, "To be continued." She nodded and replied, "As many times as you want," then smiled coyly with her eyes downcast.

They toured the rest of the vessel, which took a good 45 minutes. Elizabeth was introduced to Captain van Leeuwen, a cherubic looking middle aged Dutchman with blonde hair and a florid complexion, and the first mate also Dutch. Both men look rather soft and effeminate, a fact that Elizabeth remarked on when they had walked out of earshot of the pair. Joseph laughed and in a low voice asked her, "Do you remember what I told you about what happens to men who transgress against the accepted order by seeking attempting to sleep with one of our women?"