Elizabeth's Second Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikeaday
mikeaday
39 Followers

She settled back into his cock but could feel the pressure of his hand increasing against the back of her head. He was pulling her hair and tears were springing to her eyes involuntarily. It was painful, but a dull pain. She couldn't stop now even if she wanted. His dick seemed to have filled her mouth-- it was further down her throat than before.

Her nose was pressed into the tangled mess of pubic hair at the base of his cock.

She half gagged, pushing down the reflex, knowing that if she did, he would not be impressed and that would end badly for her.

He held his cock deep in her throat, causing her again to resist the urge to gag. Pleased with her ability, the officer let go of her hair and she was free to stand back evenly.

"Damn you suck a mean cock," he informed her while extracting his dick.

The trooper sat on the tailgate, letting his balls hang over the edge.

"Clean them off!" the officer commanded.

Elizabeth positioned her mouth below his soft dick and licked the tip. She moved on to his balls, licking them gently and taking them into her mouth. Working his shaft with her hand, she sucked on his copious sac. Elizabeth was never one to enjoy having balls in her mouth, because she hated the salty taste. They were sweaty, hairy, and she didn't understand how it pleasured a man to suck on them.

After a minute of suckling his testicles, the officer rose up, pushed Elizabeth aside, and returned to the cruiser. Was that it? Was she finished?

The officer went into the back of the car to talk to Sam. She saw Sam's expression change drastically while the trooper talked to him. It had started out sullen and resigned and then changed to serious hostility. He was looking at her through the window and she hoped the anger wasn't directed at her.

The trooper was smiling, listening to Sam rant on. The trooper opened the door and Sam's voice travelled to her. "You can't! She's..." The door slammed in his face before she could hear the rest of what he had to say.

"Is everything okay?" she asked the trooper as he sauntered over to her.

"Nothing you need to worry your sweet little head about" he said.

"Are the 10 minutes up?" she asked.

"No not yet we still have time for a few more things. You need to take off that dress" he ordered.

"What was that?" asked Elizabeth.

"I said take off your dress," said the officer with a threatening tone.

Elizabeth complied, peeling the dress off her body and placing it into the bed of the truck. She stood behind the truck in her underwear in full view of anyone that happened to be passing. So far she had seen no cars but she didn't know how long that would last.

He stared at her almost as if he could see through the lacy material of the bra or the cotton of her panties.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you to wear matching underwear?" he asked with a grin.

She looked down at herself and saw that her bra was yellow while her panties were black. She remembered grabbing the first pair she laid her hand. It was embarrassing.

The trooper saw the expression on her face and said, "Don't worry. They won't be on for long."

Elizabeth figured that he just wanted to see her naked and maybe play with her tits. When she saw him reach into his utility belt, she was curious. When she saw him take out a flick blade, she grew terrified. She tried to back up but her ass bumped against the still lowered tailgate.

When he saw the terror on her face and in her eyes, his grin widened. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you."

Elizabeth looked for a way to escape, but the road was long and she probably wouldn't be able to get in either of the cars before he caught her. She shuddered to think what would happen if she tried to run away.

He kept coming closer to her until his body was pressed up against hers. She could feel the cold of the night stick pressing into her leg. Then she felt another piece of metal on her skin, even closer and colder then the night stick. She felt it move beneath her panties and waited for the sharp pain of the cut to hit. When it didn't she relaxed slightly.

She tensed again when she felt the same pressure being applied to her other leg. It was a utility knife and he was cutting off her clothes! She tried to wait as still as possible for fear the blade would be turned inwards. She started to tremble as soon as the pressure was removed.

She felt a breeze against her pussy that startled her. He had cut through her panties and they must have been on the ground under her somewhere. She couldn't see much as he was still pressed hard against her. She could feel his dick through his trousers.

He brought the knife up so that she could see it clearly. She could hear him mumbling "One cut or two? One cut or two?"

"Please don't cut me. I've done everything you've asked me to do?" she pleaded with him.

"Relax dear. I'm not going to cut you. I'm just wondering whether I should cut your bra in one place or two," said the trooper.

Elizabeth was still shaking as he cut into the bra. He made a single cut at the front between her breasts. Satisfied, he flicked the knife closed and put it away. He put his hands on her breasts under the cups of the bra and moved them apart. Her breasts were revealed but the bra was still hanging off her shoulders. He must have decided that was good enough as he didn't take out the knife again.

One car went past but Elizabeth doubted that they saw anything happening because they were slightly hidden by the truck. He stepped back to observe his prize. Elizabeth would have done anything to avoid that stare.

He took his trousers down leaving the utility belt on. He brought her close again and she could feel the nightstick still hitting against her every so often.

Pulling her right leg up, she was unsure of what was going to happen next.

"What are you doing?" she asked in fear. He was now maneuvering his cock through her mound of pubic hair, barely scraping the top of her pussy with the tip of his cock.

"Please don't," she begged.

He looked her in the eyes and pushed himself inside her. It was just a quick plunge of his cock into her pussy, but she could feel her hymen being broken. The pain was unreal and Elizabeth tried to cut herself off from her body. This didn't work as he pushed hard into her twice more and fondled her body. He took his dick out and observed the tip of his cock.

"Why?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm sorry, but it was your choice," he replied.

He reinserted himself, spreading the walls of her pussy even wider. She could feel her insides squeezing his cock tightly—contracting with each thrusting motion. A tingling sensation was taking place below her waist and Elizabeth knew that she was getting pleasure from this. However, it was involuntary—her body was winning.

Without warning, the officer pulled out. He caught her around the waist and lifted her onto the tailgate. He positioned her so that her ass was just at the edge of the tailgate and her head was resting on her bunched up dress.

She could just make out Sam staring at her through the window of the cruiser. Her breasts had flattened themselves against her chest making them look smaller. The trooper had moved the bra to one side again so that he could enjoy the view.

Elizabeth tried not to shake but the metal she was lying on was cold and the night stick didn't look any warmer. The trooper swirled the stick a few more times enjoying the look of terror in Elizabeth's eyes and the goose bumps on her body.

He stayed to one side of Elizabeth, which she didn't understand at first. Wouldn't it be better if he stood directly in front of her pussy? Then realization struck; he wanted Sam to see it all. Sam seemed to have exhausted himself banging impotently on the bars and the window and was now in a dejected slump.

The trooper ran the club down her body. He started with her cheek and then brought it down through the gap in her breasts. He brought it up again to brush her nipples then down to her navel. Her belly ring offering no opposition as it glided over it. Everywhere it had passed she could feel the cold that radiated from it.

When it reached her pussy he started doing little designs through her tuft of hair. Most were just circles but they stimulated her just the same. It was an automatic response but she was still afraid.

She felt it enter her. It was thinner than his dick had been, but much longer. He turned it slowly, evenly at the edge of her pussy, pushing it in slightly deeper with each small revolution. She felt it going in and out still at the edge of her pussy and her excitement was reluctantly building. She could feel herself getting very wet. Abruptly the good feeling changed. He was pushing the night stick in deeper and harder. It had ceased to be pleasurable for Elizabeth. All she could do was grit her teeth and bear it.

He pushed it in and out hard, holding it by the side handle. Eventually he took it out and Elizabeth was grateful. He looked down at her for a minute holding her legs apart for a better view.

"Can Sam and I go now?" Elizabeth asked.

"No. Not yet. We still have a few more things to do" he replied pulling up his trousers. He had been madly stroking himself while using the club on her.

She wondered what he was going to do since he had put his dick away. She found out soon enough when he grabbed her legs. He pulled her towards him and then slung her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. He had one hand holding her ass and the other lower down on her leg to keep her steady.

They headed back towards the cruiser. Her head was dangling near his butt. He opened the driver's door and put her inside. He went around and sat in the passenger's side.

Elizabeth tried to talk to Sam but the trooper told them both to shut up. He pulled her over on top of him so she was sitting against his dick. She could feel it through the trouser material. He took the handcuffs off his belt and wrapped them around the rear-view mirror.

He took Elizabeth's hands and put them into the cuffs, making sure they were firmly secured. She felt him pulling down his trousers again, the back of his hand trailing along her butt cheeks. He let her sit against the outside of his dick while he adjusted himself.

She was facing the outside and anyone passing would be able to see her. He used his hands to lift her ass again and then entered her. Once he was firmly in he grabbed a hold of her breasts. He started furiously pumping and clawing at Elizabeth's flesh.

"Stop you bastard!" Sam yelled from behind the mesh. "Stop! You mother fucker! Stop!"

"I will fuck your mother next if you don't shut the hell up boy!" the officer retorted.

Elizabeth's head hit the roof on every upward thrust. Two cars went by and she was sure that she recognized one of its occupants. Having the officer's dick inside of her didn't feel as bad as it did the first time. She wished he would go slower but he kept getting faster and harder. With her hands cuffed high over her head, she had no control.

Eventually she could feel the immense throbbing of his dick changing. She knew he was going to cum soon and hoped that he wouldn't cum inside her.

"Please don't finish inside," Elizabeth moaned. "Please..."

"I won't," the officer said, pulling out. Elizabeth could see that his cock was swollen and ready to burst. "I'm going to remove the cuffs and I want you in the backseat."

Elizabeth's jaw hit the floor. What did the officer have planned? In a lightning fast motion, he uncuffed the young girl and she obliged to his order.

When she entered the backseat, Sam wouldn't make eye contact with her. He would look at her, but he appeared dead inside. The officer followed her in and shut the door. It was cramped, but the officer pushed Elizabeth on top of Sam, forcing her to lean over him.

"Put that ass in the air!" he commanded. Elizabeth did as she was told and immediately felt the officer enter her from behind. It felt different than the way he had taken her earlier; it was much tighter and filling. Smacking her fleshy ass, the officer rode her from behind. She could hear the sound of his hips slapping against her. With each thrust, she was pushed further into Sam.

"Unzip his pants. I want to show you something," said the officer with bated breath. Unsure of his intentions, Elizabeth found Sam's zipper and yanked it down. What she saw surprised her.

"You see that! Your little boyfriend here is getting off to watching me fuck you!"

Elizabeth didn't know what to think. Was the idea of this officer taking her by force really a turn on for Sam? His erect cock was poking out from the little slit in his boxers.

"I bet he wishes he wasn't handcuffed so he could take care of that," the officer said. "And you sure as hell aren't going to help him out. You're mine!"

The officer grabbed a hand full of hair and started pulling, rearing Elizabeth's face away from Sam.

"Listen carefully. I'm going to pull out in just a second. When I do, you're going to turn around and lay face up on your boyfriend's lap. Understood?"

"Yes sir," Elizabeth said. The officer removed himself and Elizabeth did as instructed. She was lying on top of Sam's cock, which now poked into the back of her head. In the cramped backseat, the officer maneuvered himself on top of Elizabeth's breasts, stroking his cock inches from her face. He shot his load onto surprised girl, spraying her with a shower of cum. It dripped down her forehead and cheeks, oozing its way to her chin. She managed not to get any in her mouth, but some had slipped onto her upper lip.

"How about that buddy?" he asked Sam. "You like what I've done to your little slut?"

Sam didn't respond. Elizabeth just lay there, hoping it was now over; of course it wasn't.

Rising off of Sam, the trooper waved his finger at her.

"Where do you think you're going?" the trooper asked. "You're a mess. I can't have you making a mess in my car."

The officer took out the nightstick and proceeded to place it under Sam's nose.

"You smell that? It's your girlfriend's pussy."

Elizabeth was disgusted.

"Please leave him alone."

"Fine. I'll let you mess with him," he said, waving the nightstick close to Elizabeth's face. Using the tip, he scooped off a glob of his seed and seemed to admire it for a moment. He then slung it onto Sam's exposed cock.

"Oops. What a mess! You need to clean that up!" shouted the officer with an evil smirk.

Elizabeth was shocked. Why was this happening to her? She was sure Sam wouldn't mind, but the act was disgusting. This trooper was trying to torture Sam at Elizabeth's expense.

Wrenching his cock from his boxers, Elizabeth leaned in and sucked in Sam's manhood. The officer's cum was bitter and she had trouble swallowing it. Without noticing, she had wiped some of the cum from her face onto Sam's boxer shorts. It was a mess and she knew Sam was disgusted.

His cock was still rock hard and she wasn't sure whether she should finish him or leave him be. The officer answered for her.

Yanking her hair, he threw her out of the car. She fell onto the ground, scraping her knees against the pavement.

"Get dressed and go home!" he yelled. Sam was next to be kicked out. The officer had removed the handcuffs and wound up throwing the boy into a ditch. Once he saw that both of his captives were free, he sped off down the road.

Elizabeth stood and secured her bra over her breasts again as best she could. She found Sam in the ditch and gave him a quick hug; she could feel his hard on through his jeans. Sam pushed her away.

Saddened by her boyfriend's actions, Elizabeth tried to get herself together. She picked her panties off the ground but there was no hope of securing them again. She got her dress and pulled it back over her head. The yellow was slightly blackened from the truck bed but she was too tired to care. She got into the car and waited for Sam. They drove home in silence, each wondering what the other was thinking.

mikeaday
mikeaday
39 Followers
12