Eliza's Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he entered the room he was immediately met with a vision he had barely dreamt of. Eliza was stood in front of the bed, the dress had gone and she was wearing only the in the lingerie he had sent her and the 4 inch heels. Her hair was now down and flowing out framing her beautiful face. The midday sun shone into his room at an angle which cast a shadow behind her giving her a look of pure power and beauty. Her perfect figure was unleashed her beautiful face, her ample well-proportioned breasts, hourglass curves and gorgeous sexy legs.

"You wore it." He whispered after almost a minute, his breath still taken away.

"I did, and may I say thank you, it's beautiful."

Tom looked a little sheepish as he confessed, "It's an exact duplicate of what my wife wore on out wedding night, made by the same people. I hope it fits you well, they were only working from a photograph."

"It fits perfectly." She purred smoothing her hands down her sides "You are going to have to give me their number."

Eliza then flexed her body slightly and slid her weight from one leg to the other. Tom groaned and began to approach her, clumsily attempting to pull off his sweater and tie at the same time. Eliza stepped forward and brushed his hands aside; expertly she loosened his tie and pulled his woollen sweater over his head. She slowed his anxiety with a soft kiss and began unbuttoning his shirt keeping his eyes fixed on hers in an almost trace. In no time the shirt fell away and Eliza threw it onto a chair with the rest of his things. Feeling him struggling to stay standing she pushed Tom back till he sat on the bed and bent over to give him a full view down her body with her breasts hanging in front of his face. Slowly she moved down and cradled his face, kissing him again.

She crouched onto the floor and removed his shoes and then his socks slowly. Taking each foot in her soft hands she gently rubbed it, smoothing the tension in them away and eliciting a moan from his lips. Slowly she reached up and started to unhook his belt, she fixed his eyes as he looked down at her nervously and she smiled. After his belt was loose she unzipped his pants and slowly worked them down his body, her eyes fixed on his until suddenly she was slapped across the face. Eliza recoiled and then looked back, expecting to see that Tom had struck her but came face to face with the most impressive cock she had ever seen. It was about 10" cut and as thick round as a beer can. It rose straight and solid from his body, clearly raging ready to go.

"I'm so sorry." He said "Are you alright?"

Eliza struggled to regain her composure.

"I will admit baby that took me by surprised!"

"I know I'm sorry. As I told you my wife always said I had a freaky cock and she didn't like it."

Eliza reached out and took the very hard organ in her hand, her fingers failed to wrap all the way round its massive girth. So many of her gentlemen found it hard to get it up and keep it up but this thing was not suffering from any such affliction, it was as hard as steel rod. She began moving her hand up it slowly from the base working toward the head. Tom moaned a deep and pleasured moan at this level of intimacy from another human being, something he had clearly missed. Eliza too enjoyed the feel of such a hard and warm thick cock in her hands, she thought back to all the jocks, labourers, businessmen of her past experience and tried to remember if any of them could have boasted something so impressive.

"I have to say baby." She began "I don't think I have ever seen anything so long and at the same time so thick before."

She has said this line before though it was usually intended as flattery. However Tom looked nervous as if she had just criticized him but, before he could speak to defend himself she dropped her head over the tip of his throbbing cock and sucked it into her mouth. Tom screamed out with pleasure, for the first time in his life he had his cock in someone's mouth, in all his dreams he had never expected the sensation to feel this good or that it would be with someone as beautiful as this creature. Right now though he was almost oblivious to the stunning 24 year old who was sucking his cockhead like a lolly, while her hand smoothly and expertly stroked the length of his shaft. Unguarded Tom let his groans of pleasure fill the room as Eliza sped up her ministrations and tried to force more of his bulging, solid prick into her throat. She caused herself to gag as she pushed against the rampant head swallowing with all she could to jam it into the back of her throat. Tom bucked off the bed trying to push his length deeper into her mouth hard. Eliza moved with convulsions keeping him steady in her throat as she did not want to gag on his impressive cock. With her free hand she caressed up this leg to his huge balls, his hairy wrinkled sack fell into her nimble palm. She slid her fingers over them rubbing against them and felt how big and full they were. They were a perfect match for the bulging member to which they were attached.

This coaxing was all Tom could take, years of frustration and only his own hand to satisfy him had primed him. The feel of those manicured nails stroking his balls and the soft warm hand on his shaft and the glorious, talented mouth suckling the head caused him to at first fall silent as the blood rushed to his face and then suddenly scream out loud as he powerfully let loose. Eliza was caught by surprise at the speed of his orgasm but she reacted quickly and expertly tilted her head so his powerful sprays hammered into her throat. She didn't stop stroking him as she gulped down the first spurt of thick cum and was rewarded by another equally large and thick second blast. Tom came and came filling her stomach with so much cum even Eliza thought she was going to be full up. Finally though after almost two minutes the spray subsided and Tom collapsed back onto the bed breathing deeply. At the age of 84 this was the first time in his life that an orgasm had felt so good and it had come at the hands (and mouth) of a girl of 24, young enough to be his granddaughter.

After a couple of minutes he opened his eyes and looked down his collapsed naked body. He saw and felt the beauty between his legs still cleaning him up, her tongue seeming to explore every inch of his wilting organ.

"That... That was incredible." He managed to say through still heavy breaths.

"My pleasure." She replied in complete honesty before returning to her task. Skilfully her tongue wrapped around each ball, sucking them slowly into her mouth.

She ran her tongue across his balls and up the still impressive shaft, her fingers still squeezing it. His head dropped back as she popped the tip of his cock passed her lips and sucked it into her mouth draining it of any remaining juices.

"You are an angel for doing this. I can't tell you how grateful I am. I know it's not right, you are so nice to me." He almost whimpered, clearly apologising for his massive cock being so big. Eliza had to stifle a chuckle before looking back up into his eyes.

"Did you love your wife Tom?" she asked.

"Yes." He said without hesitation. "Very much, she is the only woman I have ever loved."

"Then what I am about to say will be hard to hear." She fixed his eyes and started pumping her hand up and down his thick shaft. As her talented fingers moved up and down its length she felt it hardening again.

"Ok." He said nervously. He felt concerned that the memory of his wife might come under attack but his primary objective right now seemed to be not to upset the goddess who was giving him such pleasure.

"Your cock, simply put is magnificent. It IS very long and it IS very thick but baby, that's a damn good thing." She smiled to prove her point.

Tom looked at her with a slightly startled look of disbelief.

"Then what did my wife mean by..."

"I think she just couldn't handle your size. Her other lovers must have been much smaller men. I guess 60 years ago you weren't supposed to try to enjoy sex, to revel in the thrill of it if you were a lady."

"So your saying nowadays big is better? That a lady like you is allowed to enjoy sex?" as Tom said this Eliza did chuckle this time, such gallantness to refer to her as such considering her current actions.

"Thank you for calling me a lady, you'd be surprised how little that happens. To be blunt though baby, 'nowadays' a woman understands that a cock like this," she paused briefly and shook his rapidly hardening cock "can fill her up and, when she gets used to it, can fuck her in a way she had never dreamed of." She tried not to sound too dreamy but felt the massive cock growing very hard in her hand.

While he lay there trying to wrap his head around this information, Eliza climbed to her feet. As she did she made sure to tease him with a view down the expensive lingerie and her firm breasts. She curled up slowly into a standing position and struck an alluring pose with one hand on her voluptuous hip to allow his to see her in all her glory, a perfect body and a look of pure desire in her deep eyes. While he stared at her in awe she slowly hooked her thumbs round the thong she had on and peeled it down, dropping it to the floor. Walking forward she knelt on the bed straddling him, moving up his stricken body till his hard cock stood to attention right below her. She had to raise herself up a bit as she moved over it allowing her pussy lips to graze the rampant head, roughly nudging between them.

Eliza reached between her legs and snaked her skilled fingers around his rock hard twitching cock and began rubbing it slowly back and forth along her wet pussy. She thought to herself how grateful she was for her chauffer last night. If he had not been quite as big she might not have stood a chance of her pussy swallowing this huge thing up.

"Put your hands on my hips." She said in a commanding tone, taking on the role that would give them both the most pleasure.

Tom responded immediately as if hypnotised by her, his old hands coming to rest on her flared hips and taking a tight grip on her through the corset. He became almost instantly addicted to the feeling of this beauty's devastating firm curves under his hands. She let her body drop slowly onto his shaft giving them both a chance to get used to it as the first couple of inches forced her open. A deep drawn out groan escaped from his lips at the feel of her tightness and the sensation of his cock on her wet pussy. Eliza's eyes were closed as her body responded to the awesome feeling of being pushed wide open. The vice like tightness of her pussy was almost too much for Tom but Eliza expertly fed his cock into her with her hand, making sure it did not bend beneath her.

Eliza relaxed as much as she could the feel of the massive head did hurt as it forced her open but by now she knew she needed it inside her. She knew that one good fuck would open the doorway to whatever she wanted from this guy and was determined to do it. Besides, such a huge cock to play with would be something she would defiantly look forward to.

"Pull down on my hips; help get you inside of me, it's too big for me to manage it without your help." She said almost pleadingly, playing it up just enough to brush his ego. Tom pulled down on her hips and she let her full weight balance on his cock, only her toes on the bed like stabilizers as she held his huge prick up straight and hard with her hands.

Finally the tension broke and he pushed inside of her 4 inches. As she fell down him Eliza let a long breath out, the narrower shaft that was now in the entrance to her pussy felt very good and her muscles clamped tightly around it. The stayed like that for a minute or so catching their breath until slowly she started moving her hips teasing the big rod inside of her. The small motions each worked the cock a little further inside her as her pussy gave way to the invasion.

Tom let out a groan of pure pleasure as he felt his cock manipulated like this. He held on tight to her hips and his nails dug into the silk of the corset as she slowly worked her way down his cock.

"I never thought it would feel this good." He gasped out, in the same way a virgin might. "I have never been this far into a woman, I didn't realised you could get passed the head like that."

Eliza smiled, she had him and he felt so damn good inside her. She pondered on the thought of what was basically an 84 year old virgin, even though he had fathered two children. By now he was 7 inches inside her and it was getting very tight again. Eliza slowly lifted herself slightly and felt his fingers grabbing at her hips in fear that it was over. She flexed her sexy legs and raised herself 2-3 inches off him. She held there for a moment then leant into his insistent pulling using the extra force to drop even further onto his throbbing shaft.

The drop meant her was now 8 inches inside her causing him to scream out in pleasure as her pussy squeezed him, milking him finally she was able to release her stabilizing hand from his massive organ. Eliza once again raised a couple of inches up his shaft, this time she met no resistance from his hands only a firm pulling as repeated the sliding down motion. Slowly she settled into a rhythm, repeating the rise and fall controlled entirely by her strong legs as she set about the pleasure of screwing him in earnest. He closed his eyes and groaned loudly, the sensation of her glorious body milking his massive cock, a sensation he couldn't have imagined this morning. Eliza fucked him. She fucked him slowly letting him get used to the sensation but her own wild desire for this massive cock was getting the better of her. She increased her movement and almost jumped up and down on his huge prick in wild abandon using her whole body to ram its massive length into her further. His screams were wild and uncontrolled now as he turned into and animal, clawing at her hips, forcing his huge cock deeper inside of her. His balls swelled as she came repeatedly crashing down onto them as her felt her approach getting his full shaft into her.

They fucked in wild abandon her push squeezed him on every up stroke and released him on ever down to allow him to slide into her as deep as he could. He was lasting longer this time ash she had already drained him and Eliza felt her own orgasm brewing. Sinking deep onto his shaft each time she expertly positioned it to nudge hard against her cervix and seek out her G-Spot. She dug her nails so deep into his shoulders that she felt as though the skin was ripping under them. His vice-like hold on her hips had led to him instinctual bucking back against her, driving his cock into her as she fell down toward him. This deep penetration and unrelenting tightness drove her over the edge. She screamed out loud as her pussy tightened even more on this enormous, pulsing cock but she never stopped pushing herself up and down. Tom gasped at the increased pressure from this young, beautiful woman's pussy. Juices flooded down his thick prick being pushed out with ever fall coating his hard shaft. Reaching behind her she grabbed his huge heavy balls and squeezed them roughly, her nail scraping across them just enough to trigger every pleasure point the crossed. This sensation coupled with the increased tightness and spasming from his sexy 24 year old lover was far too much for Tom.

In one loud drawn-out scream Tom let loose. His cock swelled inside her tightening pussy forcing it to give way to the thick cum working its way up his shaft and he had the orgasm of his life. Thick streams of cum shot from the head his impressive organ and sprayed the insides of Eliza as her own orgasm began to slow down. She squeezed and milked his erupting prick with her pussy muscles, determined to coax every drop from him. Several powerful spurts flew deep inside Eliza and she shuddered as each one crashed into her pussy. Slowly the sprays began to subside and the adrenaline fuelled guttural determination began to melt away, he collapsed back on the bed and passed out. Eliza rocked herself slowly on his thick cock cooing slightly in satisfied pleasure until she came to a stop. She sat astride him for several minutes breathing heavily, attempting to regain her composure. She felt him slowly softening inside her as her body continued to occasionally shudder with little after orgasms. After a few minutes she slowly lifted herself off him and stood up, her knees were weak but she held them steady. She felt the sensation of his thick cum rolling down her legs and soaking into her silky stockings. She smiled and made her way to her clothes then got herself slowly dressed. She crossed the room back to the bed and looked down at her stricken victim watching him breath heavily as she retrieved the thong she had removed there and pulled it on. It soaked up all the combined juices that were still dripping from her and she smiled at the sensation. Not wanting to wake him she wrapped him carefully in the sheets to keep him warm and scribbled a quick note which she let on his bedside table.

Checking herself in the mirror she adjusted her hair and tidied her makeup until she had returned herself to an irresistible and sophisticated looking state. With one last glance she saw him sleeping soundly with a massive smile on his face before slipping out of the room and closing the bedroom door. She had a little trouble walking straight as she headed toward the apartment door but no one who saw her would have known. Collecting her payment she slipped it into her purse let herself out silently closing the apartment door and headed down the corridor, light in her step. As she walked down the stairs she again passed Michael.

"You were in there a long time." He said, enquiringly.

"You know how it is your first time baby." She said, pondering the double meaning of how she had just effectively given an 84 year old man his first fuck not only with her 24 year old body but with anybody.

"I remember our first time." Michael said wistfully, a look of pure desire on his face.

"So do I." She said smiling as she turned and continued her walk down the stairs. "See you next week."

Michael watched her go. He could not help staring after her as she swung her hips beautifully. He admired her perfect body and felt himself getting hard just imagining their appointment.

"And it can't come soon enough." He muttered to himself as he went back to his room to re-join his wife.

12