Eliza's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers

Her mouth watered as she imagined taking it in her mouth, tongue slithering down the shaft, glorying in the hot, fresh taste. The distinctive, sexy male taste that she loved. She watched as he repeatedly rearranged his cock, noticing the outline of his thickened member as it stretched his shorts taut.

By the time the movie was finished he had fallen asleep. He didn't awaken as she managed to stand to make her way to the bathroom. By the time she had finished brushing her teeth and returned, he was sitting up and rubbing his eyes. When he looked up, with his big brown eyes, mussed hair and bare chest, she began to dampen once more.

Yawning, he stretched and asked if it was ok if he slept on the couch.

"You can do more than that Jason, you can come share my bed. I have an extra pillow."

"No," he mumbled, clutching the sofa cushion. "I'm fine here."

She hadn't been in her bed for more than a few moments before she heard sounds coming from the living room. She knew what it was the moment she heard it and, completely naked, she slowly got up to listen. Cracking open the door slightly, she knew she couldn't see anything and trying to get a better look would only scare him off. She reclined on the bed and listened to the tempting sounds of his self pleasure as her finger made their way through the soft, thick hairs of her bush to find the still moist lips of her pussy.

Soon she joined his moaning. Her legs opened to the thoughts of him in the next room, enjoying the beautiful cock she craved. This was it, she thought. At this moment in the dead of night, halfway into a dream, she knew it must happen. Her body moved on its own before she could decide. It was like a rope tied around her sex pulling her closer to the only man that would satisfy her. The man lying naked and breathing heavily from a fulfilling come, the man that slept on the couch, ate her food, filled her dreams and wet her pussy.

He didn't notice her at first. The shape, rounded and sleek, was just another shadow in the darkened room. Only when she took a cautious step with one outstretched foot did the creak of the floor alert him and cause him to quickly turn and notice her.

"Liza?" He called, his voice slow and languid like a dream.

She came closer. Her warmth reached him. Her scent, thick and intense, caused him to start. He sat up quickly, his hand pressed against his half filled cock.

"W-wait...I'm not dressed."

She reached above him to the lamp and slowly turned it until the room was illuminated in a dull, soft light. He was silenced as he looked up at her naked body. Her thighs were completely shaven and without blemish. Smooth skin flowed gracefully up her body to the full roundness of her ass. Her waist was slim, her breasts full. Between her legs was a thick patch of black silk. He looked at her and froze.

Beneath her he was everything she remembered. His cock, willing and eager, already began to stiffen. Droplets of his jism coated his left hand (my competition, she thought). His chest was sleek with a thin layer of sweat. His muscles tight and flushed from exertion.

"It's ok Jason," she whispered. "Let me see."

Reluctantly he allowed her to place her hand on his chest and rest him on the cushions. "Beautiful," she intoned. He admired the smooth grace as she dropped to her knees and silently brought her mouth to his cock and placed a soft kiss there. "Don't be shy," she said, turning her face to meet his. "I want you. I am the girl you've always loved, turned into the woman that needs you." Another gentle kiss on the very tip of his prick followed by a stream of steady, loving kisses down his shaft.

"God, Eliza..."

"It doesn't hurt honey, it feels good." Her palm closed possessively above his organ. "Let me please you. I know you need it."

Unable to resist, his hand touched her backside, tracing down the soft tightness of her ass cheeks. The feeling sent a rush of warmth to her sex and she spread her knees to allow him better access.

She kissed his balls now, her tongue warm and wet against the sensitive silk skin of his sack. There were no more words to be spoken, only the slow, approving hum that came from deep inside her as she tasted the man that so filled her fantasies. She became lost in his body, the thick strength of his cock, the heat of his sex. It filled her, rubbed on her skin, tightened her nipples.

Her lips were smooth against his cockhead and for a slow minute she bobbed against the tight rim. He quaked, begging her to go easy before she dropped her head down his length for one slow, infinitely pleasurable suck that seemed to last forever.

He trembled, the first sign he was going to come and Eliza pulled off him, leaving his cock jerking wildly. Her palm wrapped around it and then her fingers, one after another until it grew from her clenched hand. She regarded it, ignoring the writhing man it was attached to. Such a beautiful specimen. Is there anything better than a hard cock at its peak? Nothing in the world, she thought.

Allowing him only a moment to compose himself she straddled him. Rather than drop to her knees and imbedding the shaft she yearned for deep inside her, she knelt with the tip crying slow tears of precome as it kissed her flesh of her quim. He reached out frantically to grab her hips and force her onto him but she fought and grabbed his wrists. They struggled that way for a moment until it was almost a game, wrestling like they were kids again in his mother's basement.

"Jason, Jason, Stop it! When I'm ready." He gave up, more from desperation than physical weakness. His body seemed taken away from him. His orgasm burning the tip of his prick seemed like a distant siren. His body heaved, breaths chortling out of him. He looked like a boxer hitting the mat after twelve rounds.

With a steadied motion, Eliza dropped, sucking the twitching cock into her dripping hole until it was deep within her. Each slow moment brought another reaction from beneath her. Shaking, pleading, tensing, jerking, smiling, sighing all passed through his naked form. When he was full inside her she stopped and leaned forward until her palms rested on his nipples. His cock jerked within her, trapped in the tight hold of her womanhood.

"There now Jason. Is that what you've been running from?" She taunted, heavy locks of hair falling against his body. Strands fell between his lips and he ran his tongue over them. "Why? Don't I feel good?" She clenched her inner walls together at this, causing his cock to gasp for reprieve, the luscious wet walls of her vagina, stroking him to completion. "and all that time you spent with your hand you could have had this..." She rocked against him slowly, pacing herself for the good fuck she'd imagined for far too long.

He fit perfectly inside her. His thickened cock stretched her lips to the limits of sensation. She moaned under her breath, loving the feeling of being so opened. Looking down at him, he was under her spell. His head rolled side to side as if caught in some deep dream. Slowly she rode him, her hips barely leaving his body. Her sex, already dripping wet, left tiny kisses of moisture each time they pressed together.

It felt heavenly. The length of his shaft delved deeper inside her and she gave in, allowing the slight rocking of his hips to meet her slow falls. They moved that way together in the dim light, the room silent except for their deep breaths. His hands roamed over her body, finally discovering the woman behind the girl next door he'd imagined about all those years. It was a fantasy come true. A beautiful, sexual, complete woman, the one he'd shied from and watched from afar on top of him. Her soft, curved body bringing him the greatest joy a woman could for a man.

Lazily he opened his eyes and watched enrapt as his cock disappeared into the plush mat of sliky black hair. When he looked back she was gazing down at him, her eyes full of concern.

"What is it Jason?" She asked, her fingers tracing the curve of his lips.

"I think," he rolled his head away, unable to think clearly. "Eliza, I think I'm going to come."

A wide smile spread across her beautiful face as a sense of pride filled her bosom. "Come, my beautiful hard man. I want to feel you burn inside me. Let loose. Show me how good it feels."

The moment she finished speaking her hands went to his wrists again and pulled them above his head where she held him steady. She increased her pace, the soft curve of her svelte bottom slapping loudly against his tortured balls.

The sight of her, her bouncing breasts, the look of determination set him off and with a fitful growl he unloaded inside her. Jets of liquid heat splashed inside, drenching her already shaking vaginal walls and setting off an orgasm her body desperately needed. It was so long in coming, it shook her from the center of her body where it radiated in her sex spreading outward until even her fingers and toes stretched in release. Her body was so starved of orgasm she was not prepared for the feeling and cried out weakly. She twisted on him, his cock continuing to spurt his seed deep within her, until she finally collapsed, drained of energy. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes and she buried her face in his heaving chest, weeping quietly.

She was comforted by his fingers in her hair and gave in to the feeling of complete peace. As she rested she drifted to sleep, his semi erect length still buried inside her.

Sometime later she awoke and realized the complete silence around her. The room was pitch black and when her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she watched him sleep and carefully raised herself up until she could find the floor. She climbed off him without a sound and her legs, so weakened by their coupling, almost gave out beneath her. Catching herself on the armrest of the sofa, she leaned against it until she could stand.

In front of her he continued to sleep. Even in this state she noticed his cock still pulsing. It had deflated only slightly and rested across his thigh like a snake readying to strike. A small pleasing ache radiated from her pussy and she found herself already beginning to moisten from the sight. With no energy left in her for any more, she was lucky to make it to her own room where she collapsed face first on her bed, her door wide open. It was in that position that Jason found her the next morning.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers
12