Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 01

Story Info
Turned into a Cuckold by a Goddess and her Boyfriend.
5.8k words
4.4
69.5k
153

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** WARNING***

This story is completely made up and contains heavy cuckolding, sensual humiliation, and submissive slave domination. It's also my very first story for publication of ANY kind so leave feedback and I do apologize if my writing is sub-par.

******************************

I'm an average looking guy with an average build in my early twenties. I'm still a virgin due to a lack of confidence, very high standards, and the fact that I was raised with religious values; it's those values which I started highly doubting recently.

I was raised thinking that sex, or even a kiss, was something sacred and should only be done after marriage; that made me pass on getting laid, making out, or getting head in my teens. Also, I thought that a girl who was not a virgin before marriage was a whore and did not deserve my attention or affection... until I met Ella.

Ella was an absolute stunner. A tall, long haired brunette in her mid twenties with blue-green cat eyes, puffy lips, a soft angelic voice and a smile that will instantly melt you... and that's without even looking at her flawless body.

Long shaved legs, perfectly round ass, beautiful soft smooth pale skin and natural C cup sized breasts; her entire body was precisely proportioned to make any guy turn his head when she walked by. She was also a fashion and make-up expert so she knew how to dress and make herself even more attractive than she already was.

******************************

I got a job as a bartender and was her replacement. She was leaving that job as she had just graduated from college, getting her psychology degree and was going to open a Psychiatrist's office.

She showed me the ropes in her last few days and in that time, we got to know each other. She is fiercely intelligent and very perceptive; she's also older than I am so she could tell that I was into her though not in a lustful way, just an adoring way.

We exchanged numbers and met a week later. We talked for hours when we met... and then, before things moved any further, she told me she had a boyfriend and would like for us to remain only friends. She let me know that she could tell how much I liked her... she even threw a glance and a smile at my erection, which made me blush bright red.

She laughed a little then we started talking about relationships and I admitted that I was a virgin. Unexpectedly, she was very understanding and even told me she had lost her virginity to her current boyfriend. In the midst of these conversations, she offered me a free psychological evaluation and gave me tips on how to find a girl that would make me happy. I accepted her generous offer and we set an appointment for the following week.

******************************

I went to the appointment on time and it looked like the office was not finished; she was not officially open yet. Ella greeted me with a hug (her soft and sweet perfume made my knees almost buckle) and told me that the week after her office would be open for business and that I was her very first client.

The room was empty; it only had a comfortable arm chair and a small loveseat with a large handbag sitting on it. Ella looked even hotter than usual even though she was wearing a knee-length skirt and a simple, but tight fitting, white button-down shirt. I guess her natural beauty, confidence, intellect and positivity just made me head over heels for her.

Alas, I was woefully unprepared for this session. She started asking me personal questions and she knew I wouldn't lie or hide anything from her. Questions about my childhood, my future dreams, about how I really feel about her; that's where she started digging deep. Without much effort from her, I confessed my feeling of lust and constant thinking of her on a daily basis.

"It's extremely important that you answer my next question honestly for this to work," she said. "You're a young guy and a virgin... you need and crave sexual release... do you masturbate and if yes, how often?"

I froze; never did I think I would be where I was and be asked that type of question. I tried avoiding answering but my feelings for her got the better of me and I said, "Yes, I masturbate almost on a daily basis."

"Almost?" she jested.

"Well, okay, I jerk off a lot. Every day. And I watch a lot of porn," I admitted.

"What kind of porn do you watch?" she asked curiously.

"Mostly what's new from high production line studios, but it gets boring after a while... all the girls are the same and I know a lot of it is fake," I explained.

"Do you imagine me in some of the pornos you watch?" she asked seductively with a low voice.

I stood in silence and after almost a minute I muffled, "Yes, I do." To which she tilted her head to the side and smirked.

Meanwhile, all this talk made me rock hard which she noticed and led her to suggest something I didn't expect.

"I see you are very aroused... as a matter of fact, this is also turning me on," she stated. "I'm very curious how you are in the size department," she said, intrigued.

My face was red as a tomato and my dick hard as a diamond. She pursed her lips, painted with a bright red lipstick, and said, "Take it out."

I didn't know what to do and in panic I said, "Your boyfriend!"

She smiled. "This is therapy; we aren't doing anything and I'm not cheating on him."

I don't know what came over me but as I was staring into her breathtaking, Emerald-Ocean eyes my hands moved on their own and undid my pants. My six-inch penis sprung out like a bullet.

"Oh my, you ARE excited!" she pointed out. "Take all of your clothes off now. I have something for you. "She opened her handbag next to her while I was removing my clothes. By the time I was completely naked, with my rock hard cock, out in a room, with nobody but the woman of my dreams, she gave me a pair of handcuffs and told me to restrain my hands behind my back.

"Why?" I asked, confused by all of this.

"You need to trust me and let me take charge. Imagine this is a porno and I'm the director; what I say goes. Is that understood?" She gave the statement as a question.

"Understood!" In the heat of the moment I said and did everything she asked me to, cuffing my hands behind my back and sitting down across her on the arm chair.

She put the handcuff key around her neck. "Good. Now we can begin the REAL therapy. Wait here; I'll be back very soon."

She left the room and in less than a minute, the door opened again and she entered with a handsome man in his early thirties. "This is Nathan, my boyfriend," she said.

My heart sank; I couldn't believe the predicament I was in. I was sweating bullets and shaking like it was -50 degrees.

"Relax," Nathan said.

They both sat across from me on the couch less than three feet away and Ella started talking to me while I was naked, fully erect, and cuffed.

"Me and my boyfriend like to have threesomes from time to time; always with women," Ella stated. "We were thinking about trying it with a man but Nathan doesn't want another man penetrating me, so I had the idea and we talked about having another guy watch us and even be something like a sub or a pet that will do what we tell him to. When I met a virgin who was easy to manipulate like you, I pounced on the opportunity. Today, we will see what your boundaries are and how far we can push them. I assume you like this idea judging by how hard your dick is," Ella said with a devilish smile.

I stood there in my seat and forgot how to talk; the only thing I could do was breathe, like I was in a coma but awake at the same time.

Without wasting much time, Nathan started kissing Ella's neck and unbuttoning her shirt. Ella was simultaneously removing his clothes and looking at me while her man worked on her.

Nathan removed her skirt, shirt and bra revealing her black panties and perfect perky pink nipped breasts.

Nathan grabbed a breast in each hand, looking and smiling at me for a second; then he started sucking Ella's left nipple. Her head tilted back and she gave a moan of pleasure. Then Nathan pulled his head back, releasing her left nipple with a pop and gave her a deep kiss; the open-mouthed kiss ensured that I could see everything.

Then he broke away and leaned down to suck Ella's right nipple; after a few seconds, he gave her another kiss again. He repeated this technique a few times until both of them were wearing only their underwear.

"Are you ready, baby?" Ella asked Nathan.

"I am but he's not," said Nathan, pointing at me.

"He will learn," Ella cooed.

Both of them stood up and stepped, hand-in-hand, in front of me, standing very close and facing me.

"You seem to like this so far," Ella said, looking at my stiff cock.

I was silent, completely focused on her smoking hot body being played with right in front of me. At the same time, I noticed the big bulge sticking out of Nathan's boxers. Ella was rubbing his massive package through his underwear as she turned to me. "Pay close attention; I don't want you to miss a second."

She slowly pulled down his boxers and revealed the biggest cock I have seen in my life. A solid 8.5 inches and THICK with fat, low hanging balls that were completely hairless and smooth. I was in awe as Ella pulled Nathan's dick close to my face while I sat in the armchair, erect and cuffed.

The room was silent. Ella was giving Nathan's huge cock slow, long strokes less than an inch away from my face. This went on for about two minutes. Then Ella broke the silence and started talking.

"This is how the majority of the session is going to proceed. You will watch and experience an up-close and personal point of view of Nathan playing with my body, kissing me passionately and fucking my tight pussy with his big dick right in front of your face. In between positions, I will stroke his cock like this and speak to you. I want you to respond to me by talking into Nathan's dick head as a microphone. Any objections?" Ella asked with her angelic voice.

"I'm fine with it," said Nathan. "Also, I will play with our new toy but I'm not gonna overdo it; I don't want to break him on our first try." Both of them laughed and embraced each other in a passionate kiss, towering over me in each others arms naked.

"We just met and I have my cock dangling in front of your face," Nathan said to me. "Look at your dick and then look back up at mine and tell me what differences you see."

I broke the stare from Nathan's beast sized cock and looked down at my average dick. I looked back up at his cock which was so close to my face I could smell it and was about to say something but Ella cut me off, reminding me, "Don't forget to talk into the microphone!" All the while, maintaining the slow long strokes on her boyfriend's meaty cock.

I opened my mouth and half-heartedly spoke into his dick like a microphone just like Ella told me to. "Your cock is larger than mine... and your balls are huge compared to mine."

"That's because I haven't ejaculated in three days. I promised Ella I would come here with a full sack to give you a good show," Nathan said to me.

Ella was trying hard to hold back her laughter while still stroking her man's giant cock right across from my face. Then, she pressed her soft, natural breasts up against Nathan and leaned in for a French kiss, knowing full well I would be watching the kiss from under her boyfriend's cock.

Ella took her black panties off, hung them on my erect dick and said, "Hold on to them for now. We will use them again shortly." As she said that, she let go of Nathan's cock and went to get something from her handbag.

Nathan did not step back, though; he maintained his erection less than an inch away from my face, looking down on me with an expression of dominance.

Ella quickly rejoined the scene with a bottle of lube and started lubricating her boyfriend's massive cock in long, slow strokes. After drenching his tool with lube, she lifted his dick up exposing his smooth, large balls. "I want you to smell his nuts," Ella told me directly.

"That's so hot, babe!" said Nathan.

Being completely overtaken by this alpha couple, I leaned forward and took a whiff of Nathan's swollen balls.

"Good, now tell me how it smells," teased Ella, lowering his dick again.

"I don't know," I said. "I have never done this before." I made sure to talk into his cock head again.

"I'll tell you what that smell is," said Ella, while putting her other hand on his balls and slowly caressing them. "That's the odor of an Alpha male ready to fuck me in front of you.

"Baby, let's show this virgin loser how we make love every day while he was beating his small prick to porn," Said Ella.

Nathan took a step back and went behind Ella, picking her up by the legs and spreading them, exposing her magnificent vagina to me. It was shaved and pink, with a swollen clit and already dripping wet. It appears the lube was not necessary, but I realized most of this was unnecessary; this entire show was about making a statement to me and showing me why I am not good enough to be with a goddess like Ella.

Nathan stepped forward, making sure his cock was again less than an inch away from my face, this time poised to enter Ella's wet tight pussy right above my nose. Ella grabbed his cock, positioning it at the entrance of her pussy and slowly sliding his cock head inside her. When that happened my entire body strained; my dick was hard enough to cut diamonds and my hands were trying to break out of the cuffs, but to no avail.

Nathan continued to go deeper into the woman I crave in front of my face. With every inch, Ella's breathing intensified and her moans of pleasure became louder.

I was speechless, watching these perfect human sex specimens getting it on in my face.

It didn't take long for Ella to have her first orgasm. In the peak of her arousal she moaned, "This is the closest you will get to my pussy, you fucking pathetic virgin pervert jerk off."

Her harsh words and the hot scene in front of me almost made me go over the edge; if only I could touch my cock, I would have cum in less than five seconds.

As I looked back up, I could see Nathan's big dick had spread Ella's wet pussy wide open and with each slow and deep stroke, made her natural tits bounce together with my handcuff key hanging between her perky, snow white tits.

Eventually, Nathan lowered Ella from his cock and stepped back. Ella took half a step to the side so Nathan could step forward again to position his tool in my face.

Ella reached down and grabbed her black panties off my hard dick. "Oh wow, look at those veins. I bet you would do anything to jerk off that small cock right now," pointed out Ella.

That cold sentence coming from that warm voice made my body shiver.

Ella wrapped her panties around her palm and started stroking her boyfriends thick cock, covered in a mixture of her pussy juice, lube, and pre-cum. She never once broke her slow, steady rhythm of cock control in front of my face.

While still stroking, Ella said softly to me, "Tell Nathan that he has a much bigger cock than you."

Without hesitation, I did. "Nathan, you have a bigger cock than me," I said, speaking into his dickrophone.

"Wrong!" hissed Ella. "Say that he has a MUCH bigger cock than you."

"You have a much bigger cock than me, Nathan," I said.

"Now, say 'your meat is way thicker than mine,'" commanded Ella.

"Your meat is way thicker than mine." I spoke it into his dick hole.

"Thanks for stating the obvious," said Nathan. "Now watch this."

He pulled Ella towards him and gave her a deep open mouth kiss with their tongues visibly playing with each other. I had no choice but to watch from under his massive cock, dangling in front of me.

After the kiss, Ella put her index finger under my chin and pointed my view to her face as she was speaking to me. "Are you jealous?" she asked.

"Yes, very much," I eagerly responded.

"Are you jealous of my boyfriend's fat cock and balls? Or that I am getting pounded with this massive meat every day by my lover?" followed up Ella.

"BOTH!" I boldly stated.

"Would you like to taste my pussy? I think I was too hard on you a second ago about you being a pathetic loser virgin jerk-off. I will give you a taste as an apology, but only if you beg for it." Ella sensually looked into my eyes with her piercing gaze.

"PLEASE ,PLEASE, I WOULD DO ANYTHING!" I begged. "I just want a taste of you, goddess, please!"

"Very well," said Ella. "Open wide," she ordered.

As I did that, she let go of Nathan's cock and put her black panties, which were soaked with her pussy and Nathan's man juice, into my mouth.

"Say thank you!" demanded Ella.

"Thank you," I muffled into Nathan's dick with my mouth full of panty.

"My pussy needs a small break from Nathan's thick cock. I don't want to get too tired, too fast; these orgasms I get from this huge dick are exhausting," she said.

"I have an idea," proposed Nathan. "Let's make out and you can keep stroking my cock until you are ready again. That way, we can keep my penis hard, let you rest and keep the show going for our new friend here."

"Fantastic idea!" responded Ella. "So, how about it? Would you like us to make out in front of you while I slowly stroke this behemoth of a cock right in front of your face?"

"Yes," I responded, my mouth still full.

That question did not need answering because Nathan was already fondling Ella's sensitive breasts and kissing her passionately while getting his rock hard cock slowly stroked less than an inch away from my face by the most gorgeous woman I have ever met.

Occasionally, Ella would break the kiss and glance at me to make sure I was watching everything.

I was starting to get light headed from all of this sexual ecstasy. Watching a giant cock being stroked right above my face. Being verbally teased and abused. Watching Ella getting fucked and stretched by the biggest cock I have ever seen. And all this while being restrained, my cock harder than it has ever been and having the taste of Ella's sweet pussy in my mouth combined with Nathan's strong scent.

I felt like I was on another world for a moment while this all unfolded.

With my voice being muffled but still able to speak, I leaned forward while Ella was still stroking her man's very impressive cock right in front of my face, leaning on him and giving him a deep kiss with their lips smacking.

"Thank you," I said. "Thank you Ella, thank you Nathan, for letting me watch this. This is so hot."

For the first time, Ella stopped stroking and both of them looked down on me with smiles from ear to ear on their faces.

"Let me take charge for a little bit," said Nathan. "Submissive slave training is a two person job."

"You are so right, baby," purred Ella.

"Why don't you sit on the arm of the chair and play with yourself while I talk with our new toy?" suggested Nathan.

Ella looked very excited about the idea and positioned herself on the left arm of the chair, putting one leg above my shoulder so her pussy was spread and she started rubbing her beautiful clit.

"Lean back in the chair," Nathan ordered me.

After I did as I was told, Nathan said, "Open your mouth." As I did that, he pulled out Ella's panties from my mouth and wrapped them around his palm. He put his foot on the right arm of the chair, leaning forward and making sure his man meat was yet again towering over me. He wrapped his girlfriend's panties around his shaft and began stroking his fat shaved cock.

I turned to my left to watch Ella staring lustfully at her boyfriend; she enjoyed watching him mentally dominate me with his horse sized cock and while she played with her shaved, wet pink pussy.

Nathan used his free hand to grab a handful of my hair and yanked my head so that it was positioned my view directly at his cock.

12