Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you unlock me now please? This cage hurts." I asked Ella.

"Umm no...that thing stays on. You are going to wear it ALL the time." Ella said looking at me.

"WHAT? That's impossible I can't live like this. I can barely think with this on. How am i supposed to work and eat and sleep?" I said amazed.

"When you get home put ice on it, that way the swelling will calm down. And don't worry I'll unlock you next time, we will stay in touch." She said to me calmly.

I didn't know what to do and was still massively horny hoping for release, it was all I could think about.

"Listen, trust me I know what I'm doing, it's part of the therapy. Do it for me...do it for us." Ella said as she gently touched my swollen balls with her fingertips as she looked into my eyes knowing how powerless i am against her aquatic-green eyes.

I didn't say anything and just put on my clothes as did they.

We left the office together as Ella hugged me and blew a kiss towards me after departure.

To be continued.