Ella's Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo beamed again, “Your welcome Ella, now the make up.“ As she asked Ella to follow to the next table, where all the lipsticks, foundations, eye shadows and mascara’s were neatly laid out.

Jo quickly and expertly made up Ella’s face.

Ella couldn’t believe the transformation, she’d never felt as good or as beautiful as she did now, her make up was perfect, yet it didn’t look as if she had any on, it was so natural, and knew that she had Jo and her Master to thank for it.

Although her Master had already paid for the beauty treatment Ella fished into her handbag and took some money out of her purse to leave Jo as a tip. Watching Jo clearing and tidying everything away, she quickly wrote her phone number on a scrap of paper, and handed it with the tip to Jo saying, “Thanks Jo, you’ve done a great job, and if ever you need to talk just give me a call.”

“All in a days work Ella, I’m glad your pleased and I’ll certainly give you a call sometime, thank you.”

Jo seemed more confident now and happy and that made Ella happy too, she planted a kiss on Jo’s cheek, said, “See ya, and thanks again.” and was out of the door.

She felt like a million dollars as she walked home, she’d been at the beauty parlour for three hours and now felt beautiful.

Once she stepped though the door she knew she still had two hours to get ready for her Master.

She quickly ran the duster around the room, and then vacuumed the carpet, even though it didn’t need it.

She got the scented candles out and placed them around the room, then went into the kitchen.

Smiling again widely when she saw the flowers, she began to arrange them nicely, taking them into the room when she’d finished, she buried her nose into the flowers smelling the fragrance, thinking about her Master.

She then returned to the kitchen to wash up the pots in the sink, remembering to rinse and dry them as her Master liked. Once she was satisfied that everything was in order, she went upstairs.

Opening the bedroom door, she stood shocked and riveted to the spot.

There sitting on a chair was her Master. She looked at her watch, it was only 4 o’ clock.

She stood there with her mouth open not able to say anything, here she was in her tatty old jeans and sweater, and she suddenly felt miserable, and happy and excited at the same time. She wondered why He’d come early.

“Come here babe.” She heard her Master say.

Slowly she walked over to where he sat, as she approached the chair, He stood up.

She stood silently not daring to look at him for what seemed like hours, her heart was beating so fast and hard she felt sure He could hear it.

He put both his hands on Ella’s face, lifting her head up to meet His eyes, then He bent down and kissed her on the lips.

“Happy birthday darling.“ He said.

Ella was slightly shocked. She hadn’t expected this kindness, but then she thought maybe He hasn’t seen the e-mail yet. She returned his kiss, “Thank You Master.” she whispered. She dare not question Him, so remained silent and waiting, wondering.

They hugged for a while, then He sat down on the chair again, she stood silently, then He spoke again. “I hope you’ve had a nice day babe.”

“Oh Yes Master, thank You for the lovely flowers and the wonderful pampering at the beauty parlour, I couldn’t have wished for more.” Ella enthused, smiling.

“Take off the jeans and sweater.” She heard Master tell her.

Immediately without question Ella obeyed, pulling off her sweater over her head and unzipping and slipping out of her jeans, all the time knowing her Master was watching her.

“Good girl.” He said, as he saw that she had been naked under her clothes, she looked at Him and saw Him smile at her.

“Come and sit on my knee, and tell me all about your day babe.” He said.

As Ella sat down on his knee, she spoke quietly as she began to tell Him how she’d woken up this morning, still half asleep, with only Him in her thoughts and what she had done.

He listened intently, and began to caress her breasts as they talked, she began to gasp as He stroked and squeezed her nipples, and tried to carry on telling him about her day, but the more he stroked and squeezed the less Ella was able to speak.

She needed Him badly, she had been needy all day, and she just longed for Him to fuck her and bring her the release she needed so badly.

“I want to know EVERYTHING of your day.” He said.

So Ella carried on, and told Him how wet and horny she’d been when she’d played that morning, how sorry she was that she hadn’t obeyed Him, and at that point her Master trailed his fingers down, spread her legs and inserted two fingers in her already wet pussy.

Ella stopped talking then and began to wriggle about on His knee, moaning as her pussy clenched and tightened around Masters fingers.

He began to thrust his fingers more roughly, in and out of her pussy as he watched her moan and writhe.

Ella groaned loudly, “Please may I come Master?”

At that point, Master pulled his fingers out of her pussy. “No, not yet.“ he said quietly. She sat naked and wanting, quivering on his knee, her breathing coming fast.

“Now tell me without stopping everything else that has happened today.” He said in a sterner voice.

She told him about the email she’d sent Him, about the flowers arriving, about her dash to the beauty parlour. She told him how embarrassed she’d felt when undressing in front of Jo and she told Him in detail about how Jo had touched her intimately, and also that she had stopped it once she realised what was happening. She told Him about the talk that her and Jo had afterwards and admitted to Him that she liked the girl and had given her a tip and phone number.

He didn’t mention Jo, but told Ella to stand.

Standing there Ella was afraid, her Master hadn’t said anything while she’d been speaking so she didn’t know how he was going to react.

“Thank you for telling me Ella, and you know you are to be punished for disobeying me.”

“Yes Master.” Ella whispered, afraid to ask how.

He began to speak. “The reason for your punishment is not asking for permission before you played, it will be a hard punishment for you. Do you accept?”

“Yes Master” replied Ella with head bowed.

Once again Master spoke. “Your punishment is going to be denial, I’m going to torture and tease your pussy, but deny you your cum, your punishment will be over at 12.01am.”

Ella’s face dropped. She’d been denied before, but only for an hour, or at the most two. How would she cope, been brought to the brink of orgasm and then denied, time after time?

She wished He would just cane her severely instead, but dare not ask for a caning or oppose Him.

He then ordered her over to the bed, and made her lie face down in the centre of the bed with her legs and arms spread wide.

He could see that her pussy was wet and dripping already and knew this would be hard on Ella, because she was such a horny little slut.

He fastened the leather restraints onto her wrists and ankles, and secured her tightly with the aid of ropes. Then He stood back and gazed at her, his cock getting harder as she lay naked, vulnerable, spread wide and exposed to Him.

He was always in awe and amazed at how Ella, such a strong woman, submitted to Him, and accepted everything they did together.

He truly did love her very deeply.

He did think for one brief moment if He should let Ella off this one time, seeing as it was her birthday, but in the same instant He knew He couldn’t do that. He had to be firm and carry out the punishment. He had to be constant, and she had to learn.

In the two years they had been together, He was proud of how much Ella had come on in leaps and bounds as they journeyed together, finding out about each other. He felt He knew her inside out, mind, body and soul, and then He shook His head and thought, on with the task.

Ella’s breathing had now become heavier and slower, and as He stood behind her stroking her hair, she gave an involuntary shiver as He spoke.

“This is a punishment babe, and therefore your safe or slow word doesn’t count, understand?”

Ella nodded.

“UNDERSTAND.” He said more firmly.

“Yes Master” whispered Ella.

Master then began to spank Ella with his hand, all over her arse, he let each smack land in a different place, and soon Ella was raising her arse to reach his touch.

Her arse was now smarting, it felt warm and she felt the familiar wet feeling deep in her pussy as she always did when been spanked by Masters hand.

As Master continued spanking her arse, He began to finger Ella’s clit.

With eyes closed she gave a low moan, raising her arse higher and pushing down towards Masters fingers.

He knew she was very close to cummin, she was dripping wet, hot and quivering as He continued probing, stroking.

He stopped spanking, and concentrated on Ella’s pussy with one hand, whilst bringing his other hand around to Ella’s breast, stroking softly, circling her nipple as he heard her groan louder. He wanted to bring her to the edge, she didn’t need much coaxing because she’d been wet and horny since the moment she woke.

As Ella’s body started to writhe more frantically, He suddenly stopped touching her.

Looking down at her arse, He could almost feel the heat from her glowing red cheeks.

She pleaded with him to allow her to come, she so desperately needed that release.

She suddenly stopped breathing as she heard the swish of the crop through the air, gripping her teeth she felt her buttocks clench and knew what was coming.

Her pussy still throbbing, she clenched her fists and waited for the first blow.

Swisssssshhhhhh!! The crop came down hard across both cheeks.

Ella let out a yelp of pain, her cheeks stinging, her eyes watering, then again and again, as Ella lost count after 30, the crop came down hard, in exactly the same place, across both cheeks.

Master knew that for the moment, Ella had forgotten the pleasurable tingle in her pussy, and was focused on the excruciating pain she felt on her arse.

At that moment, as Ella lay sobbing into the pillow, she felt Masters hands kneading her arse, then stroking gently, His fingers ran up and down her back, her sides, making her tingle, she could feel as His hands moved over the welts.

He alternated between stroking and spanking, again with his hand, this time gentler spanks, which brought her back down from the level she’d been at.

As her sobs subsided Master began to untie her, first her arms, which when released made her shoulder ache, she felt stiff and unable to move them quickly into a comfier position, then she felt her legs been released, she quickly shut her legs.

Master swiftly slapped her hard on both inner thighs; three times on each saying. “Did I give you permission to move?”

She whimpered, “No Master” and quickly spread her legs wide again and kept quite still.

Master grabbed her newly coiffed hair and pulled her up roughly, telling her. “Kneel on the bed, spread your legs as wide as you can, with your head and shoulders down onto the bed, arch your back so your arse and pussy are in full view for Me.”

Ella did as asked. She closed her eyes tightly shut. She tried to listen for any noises, but heard nothing. She must have stayed in that position for at least a full five minutes, which to her seemed a lifetime, and then she felt his hand on her lower back, pressing her further down into the bed.

Master saw how wet Ella’s pussy was. She was spread wide open for Him, and he slowly ran his finger up and down her wet open slit, now and then pushing a finger inside, which made Ella clench and tighten.

Ella forgot about the pain she had just felt, and was once again wanting, needing to cum, to feel the release she’d been longing for.

As Master’s finger thrusted in and out of her wet pussy, she pushed back as hard as she could, wanting to feel him deeper.

“Oh god, I can’t take much more.” She thought to herself, but knowing that she was still a long way away from been allowed to cum.

As soon as Master touched her swollen clit, rubbing gently, she felt her climax building and screamed for Master to let her cum.

He immediately withdrew his hands from her pussy and began to smack her arse again and again.

With her pussy throbbing and her arse stinging, she collapsed on the bed and curled up into a ball.

She was frustrated and in tears once again. She was shaking with the combined pleasure and pain, and felt lost, not knowing whether she wanted release now, or more pain.

Master lowered his head and spoke to her softly but firmly, asking her questions, requiring answers, and once He was satisfied that Ella was still with Him, He ordered her onto her back, to lay with legs and arms spread as wide as she could.

This Ella did and with tears in her eyes watched, as He secured her tightly by the arms and legs once again.

She lay spread-eagled, her head spinning.

Master then blindfolded her.

She began to breath deeper, and tried to compose herself.

Master then began to caress her body, concentrating on her nipples, circling, stroking, squeezing.

Ella’s pussy tingled and throbbed.

He ran his hands down across over her stomach, down to her feet, across her inner thighs, and up towards her pussy. Stroking her pussy lips, feeling inside how wet and hot she was, but never once touching her clit.

He teased her this way for a long time and knew again it was time for more pain. He was proud, Ella was doing well, she’d gone past any limits she’d already been pushed towards and He knew He could push her even further.

Taking the nipple clamps, He clipped them onto Ella’s erect nipples, gently pulling at the thin chain hanging down between the V of her breasts.

Ella caught her breath and tried to breathe deeply as the pain, came and went with each tug of the chain.

He then parted her pussy lips and attached one to each side, holding her wide open and her clit exposed. He ran his finger over her clit, as Ella whimpered not knowing whether to go with the pain or pleasure.

As the whimpering subsided and Ella’s breathing got deeper, He knew she was close to the edge.

He pulled gently on the chain tugging at her nipples, she felt the pain, but it had got easier combined with the pleasure she felt, as He pushed a vibrator into her dripping pussy.

She was lost, as the vibrator purred inside her pussy.

He began to slowly smack her clit with the end of the crop, knowing just how much pressure to put on. He loved Ella’s body and didn’t want to damage it in any way.

With each smack, Ella’s body arched, her clit was enjoying the attention. She was becoming his slut. She was abandoned.

He smiled, continuing to gently smack her clit, alternating between her clit and tugging at her chain, hearing the soft purring of the vibrator. Where did the pain stop and the pleasure begin? They were both as one for Ella now.

He knew that she wouldn’t have the ability to ask for anything. She was thrashing about, head turning from side to side, she was totally lost in her own world now and He knew it was time for a break.

He wanted to relent and bring her to orgasm now and end her suffering but there was still an hour to go. She wouldn’t thank him for it; she needed to know that He was constant in what He said.

He switched off the vibrator and gently pulled it out of her pussy, feeling her gripping it tightly as he pulled. He removed the clamps from her wet pussy lips, saw her clit swollen and standing to attention, He almost felt sorry for her, then as He removed the nipple clamps one by one from her nipples.

She let out a relieved gasp. Her nipples tingled painfully, as the blood rushed back into them. She lay very still moaning gently, and taking deep breaths, it was as if she’d forgotten how or when to breathe.

He released her arms and legs and gathered her up in His arms, holding her close.

She wrapped her arms tightly around Him and laid her head on His shoulder. He stroked her hair softly, speaking to her in a soft calm voice, telling her everything was ok. She was in Masters arms and nothing would hurt her.

With her eyes still tightly closed, her breathing became more regular with the sound of His voice, she knew she was in Masters arms and began to remember small things bit by bit that had just happened. She felt as if she was somehow hallucinating, not knowing for sure whether this had happened to her or someone else, had she been dreaming?

Then she heard a buzz, heard Master talking, it must have been his mobile phone, she heard Him say, “Come right up and please bring some refreshments.” Ella was beginning to come round now and was making more sense as her Master spoke to her.

He picked her up and put her gently on the bed covering her up to keep warm. She was shivering.

Master looked at His one and only love. She was dishevelled, her hair now down, her cheeks smeared with mascara, but to Him she was more beautiful than ever.

She put herself through this to please Him, she trusted Him.

He held her face in his hands and told her how much He loved her and was very proud of her. She smiled shyly, revelling in the praise.

She asked him the time. He replied, “11.30pm, your punishment is nearly over.” Then there was a knock at the door.

Ella jumped and pulled the covers tighter around herself, she hadn’t invited anyone over, and she never did when Master was here.

“Come in.” called Master, looking at Ella’s shocked face.

There stood Jo with a tray in her hands.

Ella looked at her Master inquisitively and shocked.

Jo came into the room and placed the tray on the small table by the side of the bed. On the tray were two cups of coffee and a plate of biscuits.

Ella was thankful for the coffee, but refused a biscuit. Her Master ordered her to eat at least one, while He told her what Jo was doing here.

As Ella nibbled at her biscuit and sipped her coffee, Jo left the room.

Master told Ella that he had taken the liberty of phoning the beauty parlour and speaking to Jo. He wanted to know more about her after what Ella had told him had happened.

Ella wondered when he had time to phone. He hadn’t left her alone in the room, or had he?

Perhaps it was when she was laid face down on the bed and got lost in time, she was puzzled but still listening to her Master speak she heard Him say that Jo had agreed to come here to repair the damage done to Ella’s hair and face, and to relax her with another massage after what she had just been through.

Ella was both nervous and excited at the thought as her Master told her it would be a repetition of what had happened this afternoon.

Did He mean that Jo would be professional or become more intimate. He told her He wanted it to be exactly as it had been earlier in the day.

Ella felt the blush creeping up her face, as she remembered what a nice feeling it had been to have a woman’s hands caress her body.

At exactly 11.40pm Jo came back into the room carrying a small black bag.

Master left the bed and sat on the chair and said to Jo. “You may begin.”

Taking Ella’s cup from her and placing it back on the tray, Jo quickly cleansed and repaired Ella’s face, then brushed out her hair and once again styled it for Ella as it had been when she left the beauty parlour that afternoon.

Both women kept giving each other shy glances, but neither spoke to the other.

Then Jo uncovered Ella and asked her to lie in the middle of the bed.

Ella looked nervously towards her Master, but He just smiled at her and nodded, so Ella did as asked.

Jo began to oil and massage Ella’s back and shoulders as she had earlier, Ella felt herself tense. She kept sneaking a glance at her Master, and still saw Him smiling, so then she began to relax.

As Jo’s hands reached lower down to Ella’s arse, softly rubbing warm oil into the red welts and bruises on both cheeks, Ella began to feel horny. She felt her pussy dripping again as she pictured her Master watching them.