Ella's Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jo asked her to turn over.

Warm oil again dripped onto Ella’s body, and she gasped as Jo began to stroke her nipples, gently, softly circling each one in turn, both girls looked at each other, both were blushing. As Jo squeezed her nipples, Ella’s body squirmed with the warm tingling pleasure she was feeling in between her legs.

She looked towards her Master, and saw Him watching intently, his breathing becoming deeper, and she automatically opened her legs wide so that He could see just how hot and wet she was.

Jo just concentrated on Ella’s breast and nipples, and she felt as if she could just cum now, without been fucked, or having her clit toyed with. She closed her eyes and began to drift again, the pleasure becoming unbearable with each tweak of her nipples.

Jo’s fingers were working magic once more, and this time it felt right because her Master was there watching, allowing her this pleasure.

All of a sudden Ella felt her legs pulled up and parted. She opened her eyes and Jo was gone.

There was her Master, naked on the bed in between her legs.

He placed her legs up high over His shoulders, and she saw He was big, hard and ready to fuck her.

Oh she had waited and wanted this for so long now, she knew she’d cum almost instantly He entered her.

Her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling as she opened herself up to take her Master.

He pushed His cock slowly inside her hot, wet, open pussy and began to slowly thrust in and out. His breathing now getting heavier, her meeting Him thrust for thrust. They both fucked, hard and deep, His cock now ramming into her. Her pussy throbbing, tightening, clenching over His cock, squeezing Him tight, fucking Him. They fucked hard and fast both panting, moaning, groaning until Ella screamed at Him. “Master, pleeeaaaase let me cum.”

He replied smiling, “Cum for me babe, NOW.”

Ella exploded, her whole body was having an orgasm, and she felt her Master cummin and squirting his hot wet cum inside her. She spasmed violently as He continued to fuck her, they both frantically fucked, her pussy tightening and squeezing every last drop from Him until they collapsed in a heap, both panting for breath, sweat running down their bodies.

Wowwwwwwwww fekkin wow she thought, she’d never ever experienced such a strong powerful orgasm before, she was shaking, her whole body trembling as her Master held her tightly.

They held on to each other, kissing and stroking until they both felt calmer.

Master whispered in her ear. “I’m so proud of you babe, you did so well tonight.”

She couldn’t stop grinning.

They both looked towards the door as it clicked open, there stood Jo, she said, “Shall I go now?”

Repressing a giggle, Ella hid under the covers, she heard her Master say “Yes Jo, I’ll call you, and thank you.“

Once the door had closed they both looked at each other and burst into fits of laughter, almost hysterical not knowing exactly what was so funny.

Ella was so happy now, lying in her Masters arms, knowing that from now on there would only be pleasure, but hoping that He would remember to bring a little pain in too.

She thanked Him for everything.

“Your welcome darling.” he grinned, “And I hope you enjoyed your birthday surprise.”

“Oh, I did, I did,” smiled Ella, “Every last little bit of it.”

Master lay looking round the room and thanked Ella for thinking about him and making this bedroom just as He wanted and dreamed it would be like.

He was proud of her and pleased, and looking at the mirrored walls and ceiling He knew that once they regained their breath and began to touch one another, the fun would begin again.

His shy submissive love would once more become the slut he knew she could be, and oh what fun He’d have with the hooks and pulleys.

Yes, He was a happy man.