Ella's First

Story Info
She learns the hard way.
1.5k words
3.52
116.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella opened her mouth, and brought Dan's cock closer to her tongue. Her nose was full with the heady smell of it, Dan's pungent musk, like salty perfume and spices. It was bigger than she had thought, now that she was down on her knees in front of it. But she didn't much to compare it too.

Dan was the kind of guy people tell you is a "great guy", and you know is anything but. He wasn't in the least bit what Ella had imagined her first cock would be attached to. He was tall and lean, a little greasy, and standing over her know in his dirty muscle vest, jeans down around his ankles, Ella couldn't meet his hungry gaze. She was shorter than him, shorter than most people, slim, but with the kind of tits that always made her feel fat. 38DD, they were heavy on her small frame, needing a bra with underwiring that could have held the Titantic up. They heaved against the robust fabric of her bra now as she breathed heavily; how they longed to be free and swinging against the soft flesh of her torso. She could see Dan staring down her top, into the shadowed valley of her deep cleavage.

"Wait," he said. For a minute she wondered if he had had a change of heart, if he had realised that she was on the brink of giving her first blowjob here on the rough carpet of Dan's hallway. "Take of your top," he continued. "I want to cum on your tits."

Ella had only meant to give him a kiss. It was their second date, meal and a movie, ambrosia to Ella who had taken Dan as her first real boyfriend. Real boyfriend, she thought, what a joke! She had gone back to his place, drank coffee, talked, honestly believing that that was what he had brought her back her for. Then in the hallway, when he offered her a lift home instead of a cab, she had accepted, and given him a peck on the cheek in return.

His hands had moved so quickly, and before she knew it she was held tight in his embrace. Her heart had been pounding then, even as it was now, and she remembered the flush of warmth she had felt in her virgin's pussy when he had pressed his lips to hers and prised them apart with his tongue. She had kissed him back, sliding her tongue into his mouth, clumsily matching his movements. She didn't know if Dan was a good kisser, another experience she had nothing to compare against, but as his hand had slid down to stroke the firm flesh of her ass through her thin floral skirt, she knew she had pulled him closer to her. She could still taste his saliva in her mouth now.

She should have stopped him when he reached down and started to unbutton his jeans. He wore a button fly that reminded Ella of James Dean. She should have stopped him, but she didn't. His hands had ridden back up her body, tickling the ridges of her spine through her soft cardigan, ending at her shoulders. And then, he had pushed her down.

The rough carpet of Dan's hallway scuffed Ella's bare knees. "You want to do what?" she asked.

"I want to cum on your tits," said Dan, "They're fucking lush Ella, I want to cover them with my cum."

Ella blushed. No one had ever complimented her tits so openly before. She had always been big; she was used to the ogling looks from men and boys, the envious look and bitchy comments from women; but to hear someone compliment them, admire them, even desire them so openly. Ella felt the growing heat in her pussy being replaced by a growing warm moistness, and she did what Dan asked.

Taking her hands from his cock, she unbuttoned her soft cardigan. Button by button, taking her time, letting herself take charge of the situation. Her fingers trembled, she hoped that Dan couldn't see, and finally she reached the last button. Cold air drew goosebumps up on her tummy as she slipped out of the cardigan. Dan smiled, and licked his lips.

"Take off your bra."

Reaching behind herself, Ella undid the thick plastic clasp that held her bra in place. She felt the familiar relief of releasing her breasts from the lacy confines of the bra, and gasped as the cool air hardened her thick brown nipples.

"Oh yeah babe," said Dan. "Those are fucking awesome."

Ella looked up at Dan, and smiled.

"You want ..." she stammered, "You want to ... cum on them now?"

Dan took his cock in his hand and began to stroke, easing her foreskin back and forth over the swollen purple head.

"Is this your first?" Dan asked.

Ella blushed again, and fumbled around the confines of her mind for a convincing lie. What had given her away, she wondered. Was it her trembling fingers as she stripped off her top and bra? Had it been her question?

"It's alright," said Dan, breaking the sudden awkward silence between them. "You don't have to blow it."

Without another word, Dan started pumping his cock harder than before. He rolled for foreskin back and forth, massaging the prominent ridge of his cock-head. Ella stared at it, her mouth hanging open. She wanted to smile. There was a part of her that was starting to realise that maybe Dan was a "great guy" after all.

She placed her hands gingerly on the firm flesh of his thighs and began to rub up and down, massaging him as best she could from her awkward position. He was rubbing his cock hard now, wet noises coming from underneath his foreskin as precum leaked from his cock.

"Is that?" whispered Ella.

"No," said Dan with a smile, "That come's first, before."

"Oh," said Ella. She felt her tongue run over her lips involuntarily. Her head moved forward, she felt as if invisible hands were pressing her forward. "Can I ... taste it?" she asked.

Dan stopped rubbing his cock and, holding in by the base of the shaft, guided it towards Ella's mouth. She parted her wet lips and poked her tongue out to rub the tip. She lapped a little of the pre-cum from Dan's cock and drew back, her brow furrowing as she tried to place the taste. Dan inched forward, until his cock was pressing against Ella's lips. With a gentle nudge, he popped it into her mouth.

Ella began to roll her tongue around the knob of flesh that had forced its way into her mouth. She worked it just like she had worked Dan's tongue before, repeating the same movements she had copied from him minutes before. She opened her mouth fully, letting Dan ease more of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue rolled around the shaft, seeking out more of that same taste. Dan's cock hit the back of her throat, she gagged, and he pulled back slightly, letting her catch her breath.

Dan placed a hand on the back of Ella's head, slipping his fingers into her dark hair, winding it around. Keeping a gentle hold on this knot of hair, Dan began to pull Ella's head back and forth on his cock. Her lips locked tight around the turgid flesh of Dan's penis in an attempt to control the thing's repeated penetration of her mouth. She gagged each time Dan's head hit the back of her throat. She grabbed his arm, tried to pull his hand free of her hair. Oh God, she thought, he's jacking himself off with my face.

"It's easier," panted Dan, "If you let me do it."

She felt his this flesh in her mouth swell, and precum ran freely from the tip of Dan's cock into Ella's mouth and down her throat. Dan's began to work his cock back and forth in time with his pushing and pulling of Ella's head.

"Oh yeah," he gasped, "Fucking your face is so good."

Ella had been right the first time. Dan was anything but a great guy.

Air rushed into Ella's lungs as Dan finally pulled his throbbing cock out of her mouth. She choked, and tried to push him away, but his hand was still knotted into her hair. He grabbed his cock and pulled her close to him and her furious pumped his own flesh.

"Oh yeah!" he shouted as cum burst forth from his cock head. The first blast splattered across Ella's face, a streak of cum that ran from her bottom lip to between her eyes. The second blast landed across her nose. Dan kept pumping, and a final splattering ejaculation landed across Ella's quivering tits, running down into her cleavage.

Dan let go of Ella's head and staggered back. Ella dropped onto all fours, smearing the cum off her face with the back of her hand.

"You bastard," she spat. She could taste him in her mouth.

Dan laughed. "So, pick you up tomorrow at eight?"

Ella stood up, her cum splattered tits swinging. "Sure," she replied.