Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I shall now take great pleasure in watching you do the dance to which you have condemned many others, and have you show your weakness to my many friends by having you disgrace yourself before you pass out. I shall determine whether your eyes re-open in heaven or in hell." The crowd of sexually excited women hushed to complete silence as Agnes's hands tensed upon the lever; she savoured the moment of complete power, her cunt oozing, as his bound feet tip-toed on the trap, panting as he squirmed with wrists secured and the rope tight above him. With a vicious grin she jerked the lever back, and the trap fell away either side with a pleasing crash.

The women cheered and applauded as Latimer took the tension of the rope; grimacing and watching the smiling women as they enjoyed observing the noose slowly strangle him; his toes desperately trying to feel the ground as the rope creaked satisfyingly while his balls tingled with submissive pleasure, squirming in his bonds, naked, erect, and hanged by a woman. The thorough enjoyment shown by every woman in attedance was felt exquisitely by him, as the noose clicked ever tighter about his throat, and he quivered helpless and humiliated on the silky cord. He was gasping for breath already, as Agnes's gloved hand reached across the abyss and clasped his erect cock, teasing his bell-end with her thumb.

"Before you go, you'll show us all just how worthless and feeble you are; you'll show your recognition of women's dominance by giving a tribute to your submission, you will disgrace yourself and endure total humiliation at my hands." Latimer eyed the crowd of grinning, sneering and taunting women as he fought for breath while submerged in submissive ecstasy as the dominant woman stroked his rigid cock, she was careful not to ease any tension of the rope, allowing him the combined pleasure of its strangulation along with being masturbated by his executioner. His humiliation was indescribably pleasurable as he gasped in the grip of the noose, stiffening as his balls tingled with the delicious approach of orgasm. His face was turning blue as he tensed against the luscious grip of his bonds, heard his mistress laugh victoriously, and through blurred eyes watched those women who were not already standing, rise and shriek their pleasure as he felt his cock spasm delectably in the velvet gloved hand. He experienced an ecstasy he could never have imagined as he shot wads of hot semen, suspended in white silk, and his ears assailed by the rampant appreciation of women pleased to see him hanged. Agnes watched his face carefully and intently as she milked his balls dry, her cunt close to orgasm as she relished his pain and total submission to her. Jangling on the rope, Latimer now yearned to die for her as he spent deliriously under her complete control, covering her black glove with the essence of his total submission before gasping his last and passing out.

Latimer's eyes opened with a start; he was truly unaware of whether he had been delivered to heaven or hell. He was face down on a bed, shackled star fashion, his nostrils filled with feminine scents and his neck sore. His cock stiffened once more as he struggled against the shackles and lifted his head toward the voice talking softly to him. The crowd of women giggled as they stood with canes and whips, while Agnes lifted her skirts and mounted the bed he now knew was the one he'd seen from the gallows. The women erupted in laughter as she allowed him to sniff her cunt, and he stretched to reach it. She kept him agonisingly close to it as she surmised the day's events and what was to follow.

"You have had your pleasure, and now I shall have mine; you will do me the honour of pleasing my cunt and refreshing my asshole. The ladies will then pay their respects by punishing you for your disgraceful behaviour. You are then invited to the home of Mrs Blandish, who is keen to discuss your pleasures; as a confirmed batchelor, you will not refuse her invitation." Mrs Blandish stood smiling with the others, flexing a cane he would shortly become accustomed with. Agnes slipped forward and Latimer indulged her sticky asshole as the women looked on; Latimer had spent on the rope and would spend again as he was thrashed by the women. Mrs Blandish, who had a particular relish for hangings, would ensure Latimer realised he had indeed awoken in hell when she had the pleasure of his company later.

12