Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women were equally as pleased at the bewilderment of the two new males whose cocks stiffened in fear and excitement as they glanced at the array of women in black lace; both Will and Granger had learned their place under Hope's rigorous and ruthless domination, and knew their lives were about to change forever. They were ushered to a corner by a formidable nurse with a whip who accompanied Hope, to await their fate as the sneering and delighted audience viewed the latest produce from Arachne House. Many of the women came over and teased Will and Granger with their canes and horse-whips; Will looked up at them with stiff cock, his balls tingling, as he wondered which of these stern women was to own him, each mature woman equally stern and attractive, he sniffed at their scent and now yearned to be taken by one and put to good use. Granger had no such dilemma, Grace Charnforth Strutted over to him with her stud of the moment, who was attired in the same fashion as Sarah Morton's husband; distinguishing him from the absolute slaves. She lifted Granger's head with a smile.

"We'll soon have you home to taste my friend's semen; I do hope you're hungry, I intend to have at least two others tonight, your tongue will find my cunt most accommodating." Granger's cock was rigid at the sight of Grace's ample hips, and knew his tongue would enjoy the humiliation of cleaning up after she'd had her pleasure, the small crowd of women around her laughed as she fondled the balls of her stud, emphasising Granger's new role in life as a permanent cuckold.

As he sat with stiff cock, leggings about his ankles, Morton viewed the pretty girl with tingling balls as his wife fondled her whilst looking straight at her husband with a knowing smile; his cock pulsed as he realised that this sweetly effeminate and slightly-built girl was to be purchased by his wife. She smiled in triumph as she pulled the elasticated bloomers down the soft girls slender legs; the unknowing women at first gasped and laughed, then applauded loudly as the sweet girl's face went pink as she was shamed. None of the women were interested in the dainty 'girl's' blushes however, they were captivated by the stiff little cock and hairless balls which were displayed below the tight white corset, adorned with a pink silk bow tied about the base of the dear little cock. Morton's cock pulsed as his wife snapped her fingers to summon him from the chair, the audience of women laughing as he was told to leave his leggings; his carnal excitement rigid and on view for the two lines of women which formed as he passed between them, to kneel humbly at his dominant wife's feet. She lifted his chin and made him look at the inviting rear of her new maid; the tight bodice making the already effeminate and girlish ass look good enough to eat, her silky thighs and calves extended sweetly by the high heels, a pretty pink garter belt around her left thigh. Morton swallowed hard and blushed as red as the maid when she was made to part her legs slightly; the women grinned with deep satisfaction as he looked upon a petit pair of balls dangling, yet his cock perked embarrassingly, betraying his weakness for effeminised males to all who witnessed the scene. Sarah Morton's cunt tingled with pleasure as she relished the humiliation he would now both suffer and yet enjoy; every woman there would now have a hold over him, as he would be made to perform a base and illegal act. She smiled as he knelt with erect cock, transfixed by the soft feminine beauty who was now held down by two eager women, over a glass table, her ass cheeks parted by Sarah's elegantly manicured hands, to reveal a warm and inviting asshole which squeezed and dilated in succession as the whimpering Elsa realised she was now to have a dark wish of her own fulfilled. Sarah sneered at the kneeling Morton, who knew his fetish would now be exposed.

"Up you come dear husband, the ladies are anxious to see you fuck our new maid; she has no say in the matter, but we know she shall enjoy your attentions." The watching crowd of lace-clad dominants laughed with contempt as Morton stood and was ushered toward the soft asshole, his cock stiff and ready to spear its target. He and Elsa both gasped as he put his large hands about her slender constricted waist; the small cock which bobbed excitedly below the lip of the glass table the only indication of the maid's now diminished masculinity, she was now very much a girl and would submit as one. The women stared wide-eyed as Morton's stiff cock eased into the cleft of Elsa's white buttocks, making him gasp as he nearly came spontaneously at the softness, and she stiffened her legs and bucked slightly, making the women laugh; despite her apparent bewilderment, she was eager to be fucked. Morton's knees almost buckled, aware of the sneering women enjoying his humiliation, as he groaned at the pleasurable sensation on easing his hard bell-end into the soft, tight anus, Elsa sighing audibly and tensing her whole body under the grip of the two smiling women who held her, ensuring she was serviced to order. Morton gasped again as he gripped her waist tightly and slowly eased his eager cock deep into the tight warmth of her asshole; Elsa's little balls tingled with pleasure and her cock dribbled as she was used like the woman she yearned to be by a real male. The plug she had been made to wear had pleased her prostate when she had toyed with it in her bed, but the stimulation she felt now, held down and watched by an audience of dominant women as she was taken by the stiff and pleasing cock of an excited male, was immeasurable.

As Sarah Morton led the taunts and scorn of Ella's guests, her husband was allowed slack on the leash by which she demonstrated her ownership of him, as his carnal excitement overcame the shame at freely buggering pretty Elsa before the women. He moaned in heaven as his torso slapped against her sweet ass; she too moaned in sweet submission as his hairy genitals tickled her hairless balls as he thrust vigorously up to the hilt; those balls tingled incessantly and she delighted the women as beneath the glass table, her erect cock spurted its own tribute as her prostate was massaged to ecstasy. Held down and fucked for the first time, she spent her sweet offering in total submission as she realised her new role in earnest, her red lipstick smudging the table as Morton pressed home and filled her hot anus, roaring like an animal as his load burst into Elsa's virginal asshole. Though shamed by the proceedings, as the women applauded the show, the quivering Elsa was allowed up and Morton was allowed to pet her; the two led away to a corner to sit together while the evening's events continued.

Will cowered as Hope approched him and flexed her cane; his cock rose automatically as the magnificently superior redhead, sneered down on him, resplendent in her black lace; his complete submission to her and the masturbation allowed while in her presence was erotic enough when she was dressed in her normal drab day-wear; with her thighs on view and her pert breasts on show in the lace, she was truly a goddess. He was also aware that he had an audience of stern matriarchs watching from the centre of the room. She cut the air with her cane and stood dominantly over him.

"Kiss my feet and present your leash!" Will immediately humbled himself before her, kissed each boot several times, and then lifted his leash with one hand without looking up beyond the tight leather ankle boots; he had learned to do this routinely, so as his mistress need not bend to retrieve it. His leash was tugged and he followed on all fours, keeping his head down in submission to her. He found himself at the feet of several women, one stepped forward slightly, and hope stroked his ass smartly with the cane.

"Kiss your new mistress's feet and thank her for allowing you to be of service to her!" Will kissed the black boots and felt a gentler tug on his leash, to lift his head; his balls tingled as his eyes took in shapely calves and ample thighs, a proudly expressed camel-toe and slender waist, full breasts and the red lips of a smiling mature woman of about fifty; her brunette hair in a bun, she twirled her horse-whip excitedly as she viewed the handsome younger male she had purchased. Her attractive face and eyes made Will feel truly grateful.

"Thank you for allowing me to be of service to you mistress." Madam Anita Fotheringham smiled and pulled his head forward into her crotch, allowing him to sniff at the camel-toe which was now fully expressed; Will's cock stiffened to rigidity as he sampled the scent of the cunt he would soon be licking. Anita stroked his hair contentedly.

"I've seen what an obedient male you are; you will be put to very good use and will have many treats if you remain so. I have my own special finishing school for young ladies who have finished their basic education, and on becoming adult need to learn how to own and command the males they choose to dominate. Not only will you serve my personal needs, you will be on hand for practical demonstrations of obedience; you will show young ladies how they may be pleasured by an obedient and subservient male, you will get some very wholesome pleasure through your submissiveness." She thanked Ella and Hope for finding such a fine example for her, then sat at the table to enjoy a drink, with Will kneeling at her feet. She caressed his hair and kept his leash tight; impatient to have him back at her residence and feel the warmth of his tongue. Will in turn, looked up to his mistress starry eyed; he had known pain on his journey, but the cold nights spent on the dirtier streets of London were now a distant memory.

12