Elle

Story Info
I need your opinion.
809 words
3.85
12k
0
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pilotgal
pilotgal
2 Followers

Elle was unaware of his presence until his reflection came into focus in the mirror behind her, brooding in the dark corner. A startled gasp escaped her lips and the hairbrush fell from her grip and onto the floor with a clatter. Heat rose in her cheeks. She quickly scrambled to retrieve the brush off the floor.

"Stay down." He instructed as He approached her. The soles of his shoes clicked against the floor like a conductor rapping his baton on a music stand.

"Yes Master." She bowed her head and obediently knelt before him. The hard wood planks pressed painfully against her knees, but she dared not show any discomfort. One would be foolish to do so.

He cupped her chin in his hand and tipped her face up towards His. She kept her eyes lowered. At a time like this she knew better then to look Him directly in the eye without permission. She had made that mistake before, but only once; He made sure of that.

The pillar candles burned patiently on the nearby buffet, painting a spectral array of yellows and oranges across her face. He lightly brushed her cheek with the back of His hand. She loved His hands. They were soft and only slightly callused, but stronger then any other hands that had ever touched her. He kept His nails clean and neatly trimmed, even better then she kept her own. She wondered if anyone who greeted Him with a handshake could ever guess what those perfectly manicured hands were capable of.

"I have something special for you." A wry smile curled at the corners of his lips. "A gift."

"A gift, Master?" She queried, her brow furrowed. She did not understand. She did not feel worthy to receive anything from Him. It would be a gift to simply be His slave. That was all she wanted.

"Yes, Elle. But you must earn it. It is not something trivial."

What did he mean 'she must earn it'? All at once she was scared and yet extremely eager to find out.

He weaved His fingers through her hair at the nap of her neck. It was naturally straight and well groomed, just the way He liked it. He grabbed a fistful of silk and yanked her head back so forcefully her neck cracked. Un-phased, and perhaps even a bit pleased, He watched her wince. Her face was flushed. Sweat was beginning to bead along her brow and above her rosy parted lips. Her eyes remained lowered.

She could feel His pupils penetrating her eyelids, daring her to look at Him. She tried to ignore the aching tightness in her scalp as well as the urge to look into His beautiful eyes.

"To be mine you must know that I am going to hurt you far worse then ever before." There was an extreme sense of irony in how gently he spoke those fear evoking words. "You will receive my pain with grace if you wish to be my slave, or the repercussions may be more then your body is apt to handle."

The fear He was injecting into her veins was like a high dosage of antibiotics working to inhibit her from wanting to stay. Was it a test of her consecration to Him? But He had to know she would never turn back. Never. There was no place else she would rather be then right there on her knees at the feet of the one she worshiped. She would kneel before Him till her knees bled if that was what it would take to prove her affection to Him.

"Elle." His voice was soft, but firm. "Look at me."

She cautiously raised her eyes to meet His. A surge of heat waves propagated through her chilled body, rippling down through her lower abdomen. She wanted Him to take her, right there on that rickety floor. She absolutely adored Him.

He untangled his fingers from her hair and lowered Himself till His eyes were level with hers. She prayed that He would place his magnetic lips to her own. He did not. He simply searched her eyes for something. She was not sure what.

The way she looked at Him, so fearful and yet so willing, sent an electric current through His veins and down to His firm cock. There was not an ounce of doubt in His mind that she would give herself to Him in any way He saw fit. She was ready.

*

This is just a short clip from the story I am writing. I know it's not much, but I would appreciate any opinions or advice on the way I write. My goal is to have my story published, but I have never written a book before, let alone erotica. (And it definitely gets more erotic in other parts)

pilotgal
pilotgal
2 Followers