Elle - Little Lost Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers

With her trapped I released her head but proceeded to use my body weight to slam the dildo deeper down her throat. Her pussy felt amazing but I wanted to see her anguish close up. I popped my dick out of her pussy and ordered her to turn around and give me her mouth.

She flipped around, lined up, slid back on it and started fucking it the same way she had fucked me. Before I could get upset at her poor manners I heard her moan, "ohhhh Thank you master, mmmm ohhhhh, Maaaaster!!!". She screeched as her next orgasm overtook her. I just let her enjoy herself as I watched my new slut pleasure herself. Her eyes quickly glazed over again as she lost herself in masturbation. I got a good look at her cumming all over the dildo. At one point she just looked up at me with blank eyes. She was clearly just a slut, fucking herself because sex is all she was good for. She still wasn't taking the full thing into her pussy and that was going to play into my favor immediately. Lucky for me that suction cup was incredibly strong. It was only coming off if I wanted it to.

"Please, please Master, no please no." I really don't know why I let her say all of that, but after she was done, her head hanging in exhaustion, she looked up at me and got slapped again for it. Grabbing her by the neck and shoulders I impaled her back on the dildo, when she screamed out I shoved my cock in. She failed me at first, but after pulling out of her mouth and slapping her a few times she got into it. I got a nice rhythm going, I would push down her throat and she would slide back onto the dildo, when she went too far and tried to rebound off of it, I would let her off a little then slam back down her throat. In no time at all she were barely moving an inch in either direction, but the sensation was out of this world.

"You truly are the best bitch I have ever fucked or raped," I said.

She was drooling all over the place, I could feel her choking on my dick barely getting enough air and I knew that she was trying to talk to me but she had other duties to perform. Whenever I felt her relaxing or letting up I threw my hips in just a bit harder on her downward slide, making her slap her cervix on the dildo a little too hard and impaling herself. Her screams when I did this were magnificent. She was truly trapped with the huge dildo keeping her skewered from behind, my dick shoving down her throat from the front, and I was holding her steady. When I felt myself getting close, I pulled out completely. "C'mere bitch," I said as I dragged her destroyed and exhausted body off of the dildo by her pigtails. I laid her on her back and climbed between her legs. "One last ride for the night bitch."

Her hands tried to cover her pussy, but I swatted them away. She fought briefly whining about how sore she was "down there". Finally I got her hands pinned above her head and used my legs to push hers apart.

"emmmm, emmmm," words escaped her as she squealed as I lowered my head to her neck and bit down on her. Her body bucked one last time as I forced my dick into her rapidly drying hole. I bit her so hard, sucking on her, she screamed loud enough to make me concerned that someone might call the police. I released her hands and covered her mouth instead.

Futilely she beat against me with her fists. When my hand slipped off of her mouth I heard her saying things like "Noooooo hurts, please arghhhhh! No, to much, sore no, ahhhhh!!!" There was no pleasure in anything coming out of her mouth. Finally I just lifted off of her, took the pillow and shoved it down over her face effectively silencing her, though I could still hear her screaming as I sawed in and out of her. Eventually she screamed herself out and I tossed the pillow away. When I didn't need the pillow anymore I reached down with both hands and squeezed her neck, carefully controlling when she could and could not breath.

Looking down on her, she were done, destroyed and exhausted. I might as well have been fucking a corpse, but I slammed my hard dick in and out of that pussy anyways. Her head was turned to the side, tears silently rolling down Her face. Every now and then as I changed my rhythm or slammed into her especially hard, I saw a grimace on her face. I let go of her throat to lift her legs up so that I could deliver my seed deeper down into her. Feeling myself on the verge I said nothing but continued to grunt as my seed exploded one last time into her body for the night.

I dropped her legs and laid my full weight on her while I recovered from this latest fucking. I laid on her for a good 5-7 minutes exhausted. Her hot body was like a small oven. I loved it. I rose off of her slightly and dropped my dick into her mouth that she opened mechanically and sucked on the same. Throughout all this I never undressed her, I never needed to. She was dressed for what I did to her. She was dressed like a whore, and that is exactly how she got treated.

But now it was time to take a shower and clean up. I reached down to each leg and pulled off her fishnets. Next I pulled her cum stained lingerie / mini-dress off. She started to curl up into a ball but I stopped that by reaching down and picking her up. I carried her to the bathtub where I laid her down and propped her up. I left for a moment and came back with the video camera and tripod. She witnessed me holding my dick in my hand then the final indignity occurred when I started pissing all over her. She closed her eyes and sobbed to which I yelled, "OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BITCH!!!!"

She shuddered at the command but did as ordered and I directed the end of the stream down her throat which she dutifully swallowed like a good little whore. I started the shower up and turned and cleaned myself. Once done, I turned and looked down at curled up in a ball on the shower floor. I reached down and pulled her to her feet. I had to support her, but I held her up under the water and washed her off. We both knew that she had nothing left. She hadn't had anything left for a while. But the point had been clearly made that we stop when I am done, not before.

"Slut, you know that I am an asshole. I say this because I want to know everything. Now. No lies, no deceptions. Tell me everything. If I think for a moment you are lying I will dress you back up in your slut-ware and kick you out. Start with how did you find me. I never told you where I lived. Why did you even seek me out and what were you thinking?"

"I got your address from the personnel database at work, I wanted to see if the rumors about you were true," you whispered.

"What? What rumors?"

"That you are into BDSM, that you spank, beat and slap your women around, that you humiliate them, that you are this macho, sadist who doesn't take no for an answer. That you tie up your girls and rape them over and over again. I wanted to know if the rest was true and why you never gave me that treatment."

Both of us knowing that she got what she came looking for, neither of us said anything for a while.

"I wanted you to take me, to do me that way. I....I need it. I need to be someone to take me, break me and rape me. I need to feel used. But you... you... what you did to me....." Verbal speech stopped as the tears started once more.

"When I got dressed, I wanted you to drag me through the house and just use me for whatever you wanted. Thats all I am, a fucktoy for my Master. Thats all I want to be, a bimbo trophy for my Master. Master...."

"Shhhh, say nothing more." I reach out and turned off the water. Still holding her up I guided her out of the shower and quickly toweled us both off. She could barely stand up without help so I leaned her against the wall as I finished us off. Then I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

As I laid her down she whispered, "What happens next, Master?"

"Well you have been very pleasing tonight. There is a restraint system fixed to the bed, which you will be bound to for the next few days." As I was saying this I was cuffing her legs and arms. I would hold off on the collar until later. But did attach her, face down to the under bed restraint system and locked her in place. She could move a little, but not enough to get off the bed or to use the cables as weapons. "You will spend the rest of the weekend here. There are some more rules that you need to learn, some more lessons that need to be taught, but I have a good feeling about you.."

"Days, I can't you know I have to be at work..."

"You are going to call in sick for Monday and Tuesday. Believe it or not, before you showed up I had been telecommuting all day Saturday, and most of the night until you showed up. So my weekend is Sunday and Monday. I will figure out the rest from there. But I think the next time you show up at my door, instead of a slut from a club, you will be a naughty school girl on the verge of failing out of college"

"Master... Oh my goodness.... how can you think of that now. Why do you have all this stuff," she murmured as she drifted off to sleep.

"You are not the first slave I have fucked, raped and disciplined here. But so far you are the absolute best."

"mmmmm Masterrrrrrr," she said as drifted off to sleep with something close to a smile on her face.

Thinking to myself as sleep took me away to, next level indeed ...

rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers
12