Ellen

Story Info
She lets a memory seduce her.
3.5k words
3.32
72.9k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
933 Followers

I sat at the lunch table, quietly eating my salad, as I listened to my husband Sam, banter with Scott Morrison. My heart was pounding, my pussy was leaking and my gut was filled with guilt. All because, that within the hour, I am going to ask Scott to fuck me. Sam is the sweetest, most lovable, teddy bear of a man. He is generous to a fault and really and truly worships me and I love him totally in return. Yet I know I am going to betray that love with this handsome, arrogant young man sitting across from him. I can't explain what is driving me to do this, even though I know, it is completely wrong.

I am Ellen, 39 tears old and Sam is 45. We have been married for 15 years and have no children. We own a dress shop that has been very successful in our small Midwestern city. Sam works long hours and we are open six days a week and several nights until 9:00pm. I help out on the sales floor when we are busy, and I do most of the buying. Tuesdays and Thursdays, are the days we schedule the salesmen to call. Scott is one of those salesmen. He looks like a clone of Brad Pitt and he reminds me of Joe D'Amato.

Joe was my first crush, my first love and my first lover. He was the bad boy I couldn't bring home to mother. The kid that skipped school two days a week, wore a T shirt with no sleeves, and rode a motorcycle. He was the guy, who in the movies had the duck tail haircut and a lock of hair dangling down his forehead. All the girls adored him but I got him, at least for the last half of my senior year in high school. I loved him despite the fact that he treated me like shit and the more he did, the more I crawled back for more. He would make a date with me and then stand me up, then make me apologize because I got the day wrong. He would make me go without panties or a bra and wear the tightest tube tops and jeans I could fit into. He made me look like a slut and treated me like one and he made me like it. When he took my virginity it was a virtual rape. Sex with him was always rough and my body loved it. I loved it, it was all I knew and it lasted for almost five months until I got an STD. By the time I realized what the discharge was and got to the doctor's, the infection had spread to my ovaries and I was sterile. Luckily, I went off to college to study marketing and got away from him. He later died in a motorcycle accident one rainy winter night. After my experience with Joe, I didn't date much in college and the dates that I did have, didn't amount to much.

After college I got a job in New York as an assistant buyer with one of the major department stores and it was there that I learned the dress business. One day, in a buying office, I met Sam. He took me to lunch and later asked me for a date the following week. We dated for six months and it was nothing like Joe. Sam is a gentlemen and truly a gentle man. The first time we made love went like this:

"Ellen, will you marry me?"

"Sam you surprised me."

"I have been trying to get up the courage to ask you for months. You must know I have feelings for you."

"I have feelings too, but I don't know if that is love."

"For me it is, I know I love you."

He was kneeling in front of me when he proposed and he bent forward and kissed my knee. Then he rose up on his knees, moved between my thighs and kissed me on my lips. My hands went to his head and I pulled him tight against me then my legs wrapped around his body. He opened my blouse and kissed the tops on my breasts and I moaned and opened my bra. He suckled on my tits like he was the baby I could never have and some thing opened up in me. I fumbled with his belt and zipper and soon he was inside of me. It was the first time I felt love since Joe, but it was different. It was sweet love, fulfilling for me like it had never been with Joe. With Joe it was rough and brutal and just for his pleasure. With Sam it was for me, considerate, tender, and undemanding. When it was finished I looked at him and said,

"I guess we are engaged now."

His smile would have lighted up a coal mine at midnight. I told him I couldn't have children but he didn't care, it was me he was in love with. We married and much to my surprise I really grew to love the man. So I ended up with him in his store and the business flourished.

Three months ago, Scott showed up place of the regular salesman from our major supplier.

"Hi I'm Scott Morrison. I'll be calling on you now. Irv had a heart attack and he had to retire."

"That's too bad. He and I always got along well and he always had a good line to show me." Scott's snappy reply was,

"Well I have a good line for you too."

That should have been my first clue. He was at least ten years younger than me and he had the same conceited arrogance that Joe had. He was even better looking.

"Where is your sample case?" I asked.

"I have too much to show you here. Come up to my hotel room. I have a trunk full of stuff you will love."

Well trunk shows are not unusual in the garment business. What was unusual was that they were not usually held for one buyer at a time. I saw nothing sinister about the invitation and after telling Sam where and why I was going, I was off to see the line.

We got there and he did have huge line to show me. Dresses, blouses and skirts, most were for younger women, but plenty that we could use. One dress caught my eye,

"It's beautiful," I told him, but too daring for our clientele.

"What are you talking about? It would look good on you."

"No," I said, "It's too revealing and I am too old to wear this."

"Ridiculous, what are you, a size five? So is this one, try it on. I'll go to in the hall."

I put the dress on but I had to leave off my bra. It did look good and I felt naughty like I did when I was with Joe. I let Scott back into the room and I saw the admiration in his eyes.

"Look at yourself," he said, and standing behind me he took me by my shoulders and moved me in front of the mirror.

"You are gorgeous and sexy."

His hands slid down my bare arms and I shivered. He ran his hands up and down my arms again and then encircled my waist. He pulled me against him and I didn't resist. I could feel his hard cock against my ass.

"You really are beautiful," he hissed in my ear.

For the life of me, I don't know why, but I couldn't break away from him. It must have been memories of Joe. His hands moved up from my stomach to cover my breasts and I moaned as he pinched my nipples. He kissed my neck, right below my ear and chill ran up my spine.

"I want you. I am going to fuck you."

"Not before hell freezes over." I replied

"It's going to be a cold, cold winter." he said,

One hand went under my skirt to cover my mound and with the other he turned my head towards him and kissed me. I couldn't help myself. I turned in his arms to face him and I returned his kiss. I was so turned on. The hand under my skirt covered my ass and the other held my face to his. He tongue fucked my mouth as his finger slid into my ass. I was lost in lust, Sam was forgotten, and this was the way I needed to be taken.

"I am going to fuck you," he repeated, "but not until you ask me too."

"That day will never come." I replied.

"It's almost here now."

With that he released me, turned away and started to pack the truck. My nipples were like bullets and my pussy was leaking down my leg.

"I'll be damned if I am going to ask you."

"We will see," was his reply as he walked out the door.

I was furious. I changed into my own clothes, slammed the door as I left, and drove home. I was so horny when I got there, that I ran into the bed room, stripped and masturbated. It was no substitute for the real thing. He had turned on something inside of me that I had thought was long dead. I couldn't wait until next months visit.

"Hello Ellen,"

I wanted to strangle him, I wanted to fuck him, and I wanted him to touch me.

I had practically raped Sam when he came home that night last month and again for several nights afterwards. Sam loved it; it's a good thing he didn't know why.

"Hello Scott. No samples again?"

"I didn't get an order last time and the line is even bigger now."

"Then I guess I will have to go with you to look at it again."

"Sam, I am going with Scott," I called out.

"See you at home," Sam replied.

We walked into his room and as I turned to him, he lifted my sweater and pulled it over my head. As we kissed he opened my bra and my naked tits pressed against his shirt. Our tongues were fighting as my hands went to his belt; it was no struggle to get his zipper down. I sank to my knees and took his cock in my hands. It was beautiful, circumcised and fat. I licked it, Then I sucked it as I caressed his balls, and I made him cum in my mouth. He was delicious and I swallowed it all. We undressed and then he went down on me. He licked and sucked on my clit, tongue fucked my cunt, and he had me to the edge three times and backed off.

"Ask me to fuck you,"

"No, I can't do that to Sam. Just do it."

"You have to ask me."

"Damn you I won't."

He got up and started to dress.

"You just want to humiliate me." I said.

He smiled, finished dressing, and walked out of the room. The bastard left me totally aroused, aching for release and he walked out. I screamed in frustration. The son of a bitch knew just which of my buttons to push. Needless to say, my vibrator and Sam got good workouts for the rest of the week.

The next four weeks were torture. All I could think of was his cock and how it would feel inside of me. He had me hooked. I guess I never got over Joe and I never gave any thought about what I was doing to Sam. The day came and we all went to lunch. Scott and Sam had hit off well and the two were chatting about sports and business when suddenly Sam said,

"My god, look at the time, I have to get back to the store. You two finish up and take care of the orders. See you next month Scott. See you at home dear."

With that he gave me a kiss and walked out. Scott looked at me and said,

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"You know damn well what. Ask me what I want to hear or I get up and walk out."

"Please."

"Please what?"

I took a deep breath.

"Please fuck me."

I said it; I surrendered to the bad boy again, to the kind of man I couldn't resist. He lifted my hand to his mouth a kissed it. We went back to his room and he said,

"Get naked," and I stood naked in front of him.

"Take my cock out." I opened his belt and his zipper and took it out. I was totally under his control.

"On your knees bitch and lick it." I complied. I licked the length of his shaft. I had been dreaming about it for weeks. It was as delicious as I remembered. The precum at the tip was ambrosia.

"Do you like to lick my cock? Look up at me slut."

He was right; I was a slut, a married slut. I looked up, my mouth full of cock and I nodded, yes.

"What do you want me to do with my cock?"

I was beyond redemption, I had no pride left.

"Please, fuck me."

He had me get up and lean on the bed, on my elbows. He kicked my legs apart and spread my buttocks.

"Where do you want it, in your ass or in your cunt?"

"Any where, just fuck me damn it," and he slid into my cunt.

Just as he entered me, the door to the room opened and there stood Sam. He just stood there not saying a word but the look on his face said it all. Scott pulled out while he was still cumming and sprayed all over my ass. I had started my orgasm and it wouldn't stop. I fell on my face on the bed and I lay there quietly crying. Sam turned, handed some money to the chamber maid who let him and said,

"We had the right room," then he advanced into the room and said,

"You goddamn whore, did you open your legs for every one who would stick his cock in you?"

I could hear his rage and see it on his face, it was almost purple. He turned to Scott, raised his fist to strike him and then collapsed. Scott looked at him and hurriedly began to put on his clothes.

"Sam," I cried out, "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Sam? Sam? What wrong with him Scott?"

Sam just laid there, a crumpled heap on the floor. I ran to him and gently slapped his face.

"Sam, Sam, wake up."

He didn't move.

"Scott do something. Please help him." Scott just stood there, a frozen statue.

Fortunately the chamber maid called the front desk and they called an ambulance. It only took about ten minutes until the EMTs arrived. Scott had disappeared and I was still kneeling next to Sam, naked with my ass covered with cum.

"What's wrong with him?" I demanded of them.

"I don't know yet lady. Why don't you move away and get dressed and let us do what we can for him."

I then realized that I was naked and I could feel the drying cum on my ass. I ran for my clothes, took them into the bathroom and cleaned myself as well as I could. I came out just as they started to wheel him out on the gurney.

"Where are you taking him?" I asked.

"Mercy hospital is the closest but if you are the next of kin you have another choice."

"Mercy is fine. What happened to him?"

"It looks like he had a stroke, but we won't know for sure until the doctors look at him.

Did anything happen to raise his blood pressure suddenly," he said with a knowing leer.

"I am his wife and I will ride with you."

"Sorry not allowed, but you can see him in the emergency room as soon as he is stabilized."

As I drove to the emergency room I began to realize the enormity of my transgression. What had I done to Sam? He was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I was willing gamble his love for a hot fuck. What was wrong with me? I had lost my ability to become a mother to a boy who only wanted to use me and now I might lose the husband I did love because of the temptations offered by a man I really didn't even like. I made up my mind that no matter what condition he was in, I would be the best wife I could be for as long as he was alive. I got to the emergency room and of course he was still comatose. I went every day and he did regain consciousness on the third day, however his right side was paralyzed and he could not speak. After a few days they moved him to a private room and I spent almost all day with him for a week. I could tell he did not want me there. If I tried to feed him he turned his head away, I knew he could understand me when I talked to him. When I told him how sorry I was, I could see the disbelief and hatred in his eyes. At the end of the second week they told me that there was nothing more they could do for him and that I should take him home or send him to a nursing home. I said,

"No! No nursing home for my husband. He is coming home with me."

Sam came home and I arranged for someone to care for him during the day. I had to go back to run the store. I fed him breakfast and dinner and talked to him all the time I was with him. Eventually he accepted my aid and the hatred seemed to disappear from his eyes. I even took to lying next to him in his bed with my head on his shoulder and I would drape his right arm over my chest. I talked to him all the time about how much I loved him and what we would do when he got better. Some times I kissed him on the lips and sometimes on his nipple. I played with the hair on his chest and eventually with his cock.

I told him how much I missed having him make love to me and how sorry I was that I had let Scott seduce me. One evening while I had my hand on his cock, I felt it stirring and growing in my hand. I looked up at Sam and said,

"Does this mean what I think it does?"

He was blinking his eyes like crazy.

"Whoa there", I said, "Blink once for yes and twice for no."He blinked once.

"You like what I am doing?" one blink.

I stroked and caressed it and then leaned down and took it in my mouth. It didn't take too long before he came and I sucked him dry. It felt so good to give him that little bit of pleasure.

"I hope you liked that, Sam," one blink, "Do you ever think you can forgive me?"

Two blinks.

"Well I don't care I am going to do that for you every day until you do."

His lips couldn't smile but I swear his eyes did.

By now he had gained some dexterity with his left arm and he was able to return some of my caresses. His hand could grasp my tit and even pinch my nipple and in time he was able to finger fuck me. It was good for him and wonderful for me. Even though he wouldn't admit it, I think he had forgiven me. The day came when I had him good and hard and I thought the time was right. I was lying by his side and rolled on top of him.

"I am going to fuck you Sam."

I straddled him, rose up on my knees and guided his cock into my pussy. He was blinking as fast as he could.

"Sam I love you. I always have and I always will. I don't know why I ever went with Scott and I promise I never will again, not with him or any one else. No matter whether you forgive me or not, I will always be here with you."

I settled all the way down and he filled me as only he could. My heart was bursting with love for this man that I had wronged and I pledged my self to his welfare forever more and I told him that. I moved on his cock slowly at first and as my climax approached his hand covered my tit and I came and so did he. I fell forward and kissed him and I felt his lips move on mine.

"Sam I love you and I will take care of you until the day I die."

Sam lasted two more years before another stroke took him from me. He never admitted that he forgave me but I knew from the way he looked at me that he had.

murphy621
murphy621
933 Followers