Ellen and Ben

Story Info
Ellen strays.
5k words
2.79
121.9k
15
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mordrig
Mordrig
31 Followers

This is a story about infidelity. If you do not like these stories, do not bother reading or voting. Wimp comments will be deleted out of hand. If you have a constructive comment about my characters, writing style, conversations, or a helpful suggestion please submit it.

*

Carl kissed his wife and opened the car door. "Have a good time honey, I'll be back in town tomorrow. Say hi to Katie for me." he said as he stepped clear of the sedan.

Ellen waved as she drove away her mind racing far faster then the engine of their Corolla. Was she doing the right thing? How much was this going to cost her? Could she face Carl again?

It all started almost a week ago, well no, it started two months ago when Carl stopped having sex with her. His work was stressful, and he was busy, but she had needs too. She didn't feel angry with him; Carl was a loving husband and a wonderful father. It was just his job took him away from home, and when he was home he was too tired. Then about a week ago Ellen had heard a comment about a website where people tried to 'Hook-up'. She was curious, after all, in her day men and women met at bars, or at work, or even in school. This online stuff was more a thing for kids. She had been married for almost 25 years. One man, that was all she needed. Still, she had to see what the fuss was about.

She logged into Craig's List and found her city then the 'Casual Encounters' list. There were ads for everything. Most ads were from men, some seeking women, some men, some even couples. She was a little confused about the terms, NSA seemed to come up often, then she found an ad saying NSA in the title and No Strings Attached in the text and she understood, this person wanted casual no commitment sex. Some ads had pictures and some of the pictures were explicit, one caught her eye, there on the screen before her was a very large penis, standing proud and hard begging her to touch it. She felt herself growing wet at the thought of that monster plunging into her depths. She felt her hand lightly caressing her vagina. She hadn't done that in ages either.

Reluctantly she stopped touching herself and tore her gaze from the penis on the screen. No, she would control herself, yet she felt the tug toward the screen and she so ached for the attention of a man. She stood and walked from the computer. For the rest of the morning she did chores around the house. At noon she called Carl but he was too busy to talk. She hung up feeling as if he had left her and there on the computer screen was that glorious penis. She found her hand clicking the link button. Her e-mail opened and she typed a short note saying how impressed she was with his photo. She used her yahoo account because she didn't want any trace of the e-mail on her system for her husband to find.

Less than an hour later she was startled by the sound of her in-box. He responded! Looking around she hesitantly opened the e-mail. He thanked her for her compliment on his penis and told her he was mid 30's, a non-smoker, and single. He also attached another picture, in this one he was not hard, she found the picture mesmerizing. She had never seen an uncircumcised penis up close before. Her husband was circumcised, her boyfriends had been, and even though she had seen pictures, never had she seen one of such detail. She felt she could reach out and wrap her hand around it and bring it to life. She felt herself growing damp again. She almost failed to notice the salutation at the end. He wanted her name and a picture of her so he could wank to it. She felt her cheeks growing hot; she had no pictures like this to send him. She replied saying that although she had pictures she had no nude pictures to send him. Within minutes he had again replied. He would be happy with any picture she could send. She fumbled around a little, but finally managed to attach a picture to her e-mail and sent him a file. She sat there waiting, and finally a response came back. He said she was very pretty which she knew was a lie, she was not beautiful, no matter how often Carl told her. He also told her to wait, ten minutes passed, then twenty, then thirty, finally her e-mail chimed again. This time the file said forellen.wmv. Curious she clicked and opened it. A small video started, her picture could be seen on the monitor and there was that glorious penis. He rubbed the screen with the head of his penis as his hand stroked up and down the length. Slowly the penis grew in his hand growing longer and harder before her eyes. Within a very short time it was fully erect and very large. The hand stroked slowly up and down the length, a voice said, "Ellen, I don't want to waste this, can we meet?" and the video clip ended.

Ellen was dumbstruck, what should she do? He wanted to meet her, and she wanted to see that penis. She pushed play again and watched as it grew in his hand while he looked at her picture. She found herself rubbing her pussy in time with his hand. She answered that she was married, and her husband was home in the evenings there was no way they could meet. She deleted the file from her computer and closed her e-mail. That night Carl got home and had a drink with his meal, he was asleep on the couch minutes after dinner.

The next day she dropped her husband at work and went shopping as she always did on Wednesdays. When she arrived home she checked her e-mail. There was another e-mail from Ben. He was asking if she owned a digital camera. He wanted another picture of her, this time in her bra and knickers. He included another picture of his erect penis with his hand wrapped around it. Ellen stood from the computer and walked away, she wouldn't give him that. No! She was happily married. She found herself looking at the picture again ten minutes later; she could feel the dampness in her knickers. Perhaps a picture would be OK, but nothing too revealing.

She went upstairs and had a bath, shaved her legs, trimmed her pussy hair and put on her fancy knickers and bra. Then taking her husbands digital camera took several pictures of herself in various poses, she even learned how to use the delay so she could snap a photo of her on her hands and knees on the bed, bum facing the camera. She felt dirty and rubbed herself a little while doing it. God she was horny, Carl better be ready tonight. She downloaded the photos into her computer and attached a couple of the mild ones to an e-mail. She clicked send and waited. Within minutes Ben had replied, he was thrilled and said she looked so sexy. He asked for more and soon she found she had sent him even those she thought she could never show anyone. In the most explicit one she was actively rubbing her clit and you could see the hair of her pussy peeking out from the gusset of her dampened knickers. Ben sent more photos of himself, including one where he had both hands wrapped around his penis stroking the length of it.

In the last e-mail he asked for more pictures, naked ones. Ellen looked at the time and realised Carl would be home in twenty minutes and she had nothing done and was still in her knickers. She told Ben she would talk to him tomorrow and logged off.

Carl came home late, he had a headache and had to pack for the airport, he would be leaving for Portsmouth for three days in the morning. With that he ate his meal, packed his bag and went to bed. Ellen was growing more and more frustrated.

In the morning Carl was gone. The light of the computer was blinking at her. Slowly she moved to the machine and logged in, there was another e-mail from Ben. He told her how much he enjoyed the pictures yesterday, especially the ones where he could see the edges of her beautiful pussy and could he please see more.

Ellen rose and got the camera again; she moved to her bed and stripped down to her knickers. She closed her eyes and pictured that glorious penis. She was instantly wet. She rubbed her nipples and clicked the camera button. There was a flash and she looked at the display, there were her beautiful breasts, nipples standing proud. Over the next twenty minutes she took more and more photos all the while the need for sexual release growing. The last picture taken as her fingers plunged into her spasming pussy, her orgasm overtaking her so she screamed out in ecstasy. She e-mailed the pictures to Ben over the next three days, ending with her orgasm photo. Ben replied daily with pictures of him stroking his huge penis and finally splashing his cum over a photo of her pussy. The third day he asked for her telephone number. Ellen gave it with little thought, she knew she shouldn't but was beyond caring. Her telephone rang. It was him.

"Hello" his voice was husky and warm, a slight throaty rasp in her ear.

"Hello, Ben?" She asked, shaking slightly.

"Yes, I need to see you Ellen. Can we meet?"

"Ben, I am married, I should never have started this. I am sorry, I just can't." She pleaded with him, knowing she would meet him if he insisted. Why did Carl have to be away?

"Ellen, it is OK, we can just meet, talk, have a light lunch. Nothing more, no demands, no pressure. Lets just meet, get to know each other. After all I have seen some photographs of you that are quite intimate. We should get to know one another."

"We can't meet Ben, I don't know where it would end. This cold ruin my marriage."

"It will be OK Ellen, I know a small pub. Far enough from here they won't know you. Close enough your husband will never know. We can meet, talk, and have some fun."

"I can't" she wailed and hung up the phone.

The telephone rang again. She picked it up, it was Carl, he had landed and would be home in an hour. Ellen was thrilled, Carl was not hung like Ben seemed to be, but he would be here and she could get what she needed from him. She said she would be ready and hung up the telephone. When Carl arrived he was in a foul mood, the flight had been bad and he said he just wanted to go to bed. Ellen tried to snuggle and start something, but he held her in his arms and fell asleep. Ellen slept fitfully dreaming of a large penis.

Monday Ellen awoke as Carl drove away from the house, she could smell his aftershave so she knew he had come in and kissed her. At nine the telephone rang, it was Ben.

"Ellen, come to lunch with me today. The pub is not far. We can have lunch, chat and get to know each other. Nothing else, I give you my word."

Surprising herself she replied "OK, but only lunch, I must be home by tea."

"I agree" he replied.

She gave him her address and went to change. She wore casual but nice clothing. When he arrived she was impressed. He was well dressed and opened the door of his Jaguar for her. He was well mannered and didn't push things, but it felt strange. She had seen his penis and he had seen her pussy.

On the way they made small talk, neither mentioned the pictures. The drive took 20 minutes. The pub was a nice establishment in a small village about an hour from her home, far enough away that they wouldn't know her, but close enough that they could get back before Carl.

"So Ellen, how many children do you have?"

"I have three children, they are all grown up now. My youngest is in Derby on an apprenticeship. My eldest daughter is in France working. My middle girl is studying in Birmingham studying to become a chef. Do you have a family?"

"My wife left me about three years ago. She said I was foolish and had no interest in getting ahead." He shrugged, "She was right, I see no need to spend my life working and not enjoy myself. I enjoy life too much. The company of beautiful women as I am today, a nice drink, good food, why kill myself trying to get ahead?"

Ellen blushed a little at that comment, nobody but her husband ever said she was beautiful. "I see your point, but what about the comforts of life?"

"Ellen, you see the car I am driving. I have money, I just do not see the need for more money, I have all I need, and get more when I feel like it. Now, tell me about you. I have seen your body, and loved the sight of it, now I want to know the person you are."

They talked for hours Ellen spoke of her life, her marriage. Ben talked of the business he ran, his life. How lonely he was. Finally Ben said, "Ellen, it is 2:30. We have to go so you can be home for Tea as I promised." He dropped some cash on the table and escorted her to his car. Once again he opened the door and waited to close it. He caught a glimpse of her knickers as she got in and arousal struck him again.

The drive home was over far too quickly. Ellen had enjoyed herself immensely. She started to get out of the car when Ben softly spoke her name. She turned to face him only to find he had leaned close to her. Their lips met in a tender kiss. Heat burst out in her pussy, the kiss became more passionate. His hand gently caressed her face, and slowly drifted lower. Gently he rubbed her breast, her nipples stood proud and he tweaked them one at a time sending pulses of pleasure to her aching pussy. Oh how she needed something. Ben broke the kiss first; she could see his penis straining at his slacks. "Ellen, you had better go. I promised nothing would happen, if we stay longer I may not be able to stop."

Ellen shifted to get out of the car and looked into his wonderful green eyes. She leaned back in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips her hand grazing his erect penis. Smiling she went back to her house. Only once the door closed did Ben drive away.

Carl called twenty minutes later "Sorry honey, I am very tied up at work. End of the month you know. I shouldn't be too late, but you never know with these things."

She prepared dinner all the time thinking of the huge penis she had felt when she touched Ben. At 8PM she ate alone. At 9 she turned on the porch light. At 10 she started getting ready for bed. She was asleep when Carl arrived home at 12:30. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, then ate dinner while surfing the internet on her computer.

When Ellen awoke the next morning she was alone. 'My god, I never sleep this long she thought. Carl will be upset.' Going downstairs she found a note. My love you were asleep and I chose to let you sleep. You looked so happy, happier than you have in months. I just couldn't disturb you. Enjoy your day, I will probably be at the office late again tonight. Carl.

Well, that was strange. She made tea and toasted some bread. What would she do today? The telephone rang.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hello Ellen, did you dream of me last night?" Ben asked.

"Yes Ben I did." She replied with a smile. "Did you?"

"I hardly slept at all. My mind was racing thinking about you Ellen. We have to meet again. I have a place in town, we could go there and spend the day together."

"Ben, I am married, yesterday was a nice time, but I can't."

"Ellen, I have to see you. I am falling for you. Please meet me."

"We can meet this afternoon, for an hour or so, but I can't promise more then that. Why don't you come for Tea?"

"I will, see you soon." And he hung up.

Ellen spent the rest of the day in a mixture of anticipation and nervousness. She would not sleep with him she wouldn't even kiss him. They would be proper and become friends so she could see him, but nothing more would happen.

Teatime the doorbell rang. Ellen restrained herself from running, barely. She flung the door open and Ben was there with a bunch of roses. He presented the flowers to her and smiled. Ellen was shocked; she had not received flowers for years. Ben stood there waiting. "Thank-you" she said. He still stood there smiling. She leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek. As her lips came in he turned his head and kissed her full on the lips. Her resolve melted, the flowers fell to the floor and they started snogging like a couple of teenagers. Soon her blouse and bra were on the floor as well. Ben kissed and licked her breasts and nipples until she came from the sheer pleasure. She reached out for his pants and undid them. His penis was stiff, hot and throbbing in her small hand. She started stroking it up and down its full length. He moaned in pleasure as she stroked him. She leaned forward and took him into her mouth and sucked gently on the head as her hands worked up and down the length. "Oh Ellen" he groaned. She took him as far into her stretched mouth as she could, and still there was room for both of her hands on his shaft. She sucked his head and swirled her tongue around the head. She heard him call out "Oh my god yes!" and felt him swelling even larger. The head of his penis popped from her mouth, she looked up at him her hands never stopping their work. His eyes were rolled back in his head, and a look of pure pleasure was on his face. Ellen lowered her mouth to his penis again. She sucked once, twice and then a third time. Suddenly he tensed, his hands went to her head and he started to pump cum into her mouth. She swallowed, spurt after spurt, some dribbled down onto her breasts and still he came. Finally he collapsed to the floor. Ellen had his sperm on her chin, her cheek, and her breasts. She smiled at him and rose to take his hand. She would take him to her bedroom and spend the afternoon making him cum over and over.

The telephone rang. Hand extending to him she froze. It rang again. Picking it up she said "Hello."

"Ellen honey, I am off early today, I'll be home in ten minutes. Shall we go to dinner tonight? I know I have neglected you lately. I want to make it up to you."

'Oh my god' she thought, her mind raced. Here she was covered in another mans cum and her husband was coming home.

"Ellen?" came a voice from her hand.

"Yes dear, that would be nice, sorry you startled me."

"Are you OK?" Carl asked. "You sound out of breath."

"I had to run for the phone, I was in the garden. Dinner sounds fine, see you in ten minutes." With that she hung up the telephone. What had she done? She had just sucked this almost strangers cock in her front hall. Her husband would be home soon. She started to panic.

"Ellen, thank-you for that. It was amazing." A voice said close-by.

She turned to see Ben standing there fully dressed with a washcloth in his hand. "Here" he said and helped her clean some of the sperm off of her breasts and face. "Ellen, I am leaving, but I must see you tomorrow, Please."

Ellen knew she was too far gone, she had to finish what had been started today. The feel of his hard cock dragged her to him. "Yes, but not here. I will meet you at your place" she heard herself say.

Ben promised to give her a map in an e-mail and left. Ellen picked up her clothing and went to wash up some more. She heard a car door and saw that Carl was home. With no time she threw on her discarded clothing and met her husband. She could feel the sperm still on her nipples and could still taste it in her mouth. Carl came through the door, grabbed her and kissed her hard on the mouth. She prayed he couldn't taste Ben on her.

"Ready?" he asked. He looked her up and down, "my you look wonderful. Come on then lets go." With that they left the house; Ellen had no time to clean the last of the sperm from her body. The evening was nice, just like old times and Ellen felt horribly guilty. What had she done? How could she get out of tomorrow and how was she going to break it all off with Ben?

"Ellen, I have to go out of town again in the morning. I'll only be away for one night, but this one is very important. I'll be leaving at 4 so I won't wake you."

"Where to this time Carl." She asked.

"Germany, I go to Bergen to sign that contract I've been working on. Then I can take it easy for a few months, the audit over, the account signed. Things will be good. Will you be OK?"

'No' she thought, there was nothing to stop her from seeing Ben and next time she knew what would happen. "Yes, I'll be fine. I might even spend the night with Katie if you are out of town."

Mordrig
Mordrig
31 Followers
12