Ellen and Joey

Story Info
Ellen enjoys a stranger.
4.3k words
62.5k
24
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen and I grew closer over the weeks that followed our mutual revelation of our sexuality. While I had absolutely no difficulty accepting that she enjoyed occasional, one-off sex with other men, she could not quite get her mind around the simple truth that I found her desire for other lovers to be intensely erotic. But she had spent a lifetime hiding her secret life from family and friends. Indeed, her ex-husband Lee was the only other person who knew of her pattern of one-night-stands, and he neither accepted nor tolerated it. It had in fact cost Ellen her marriage and although this devastated her, she knew that she was both unwilling and unable to be sexually monogamous. Lee, to the best of my knowledge, never shared this unpleasant truth with anyone else. Perhaps he was being kind but more likely he felt some sense of shame that his wife sought out other lovers. Ellen too felt shame but while she would deny her desires for a period of time, she would always in the end indulge her secret desires.

I found it best to let Ellen take the lead in discussing this aspect of our relationship. The few times that I mentioned her possibly being with Rick or James again, she got quite upset with me. I learned not to push her and more importantly, not to suggest that she be with a man more than once. James was her financial adviser as well, but despite several pointed suggestions he had made for further play, she had turned him down. She had in fact acted as though their tryst had never happened and made it clear to him that he was to not to suggest otherwise. Both men I knew had been more than satisfactory in bed and while it made perfect sense to me to invite them back, it was not her nature to be with a man more than once -- that would be letting a man get too close and that she would never allow. It took time, but I finally understood that her carnal desires notwithstanding, she also had a need to bond with one man. Lee was actually her first long-term boyfriend and I was her second. While casual on occasion with her body, she was in fact very careful when it came to relationships.

So, I concentrated on developing my relationship with Ellen. She would on occasion ask me about how her being with other men might work and when she did I told her that she had carte blanche to enjoy other men sexually, assuring her that I would not be with other women. We had thoroughly discussed a possible scenario with Joey, a man she knew that I had actively encouraged my ex-girlfriend Susan to enjoy on several occasions. Ellen had all but grilled me on the details of bow this played out and I answered her honestly in all respects. Joey was a man I had found online for the specific purpose of pleasuring Susan and he was to my mind the perfect third for a couple. He was handsome, exceptionally well hung, skilled in bed, discreet, and also in a long-term relationship, which fortunately did not prevent him from indulging his own enjoyment of being an alpha male to other couples. Susan and I had played with him three or four times, and he had never failed to satisfy. Some men are wired for play with couples and he was the gold standard in that respect. Ellen asked endless questions about how this worked with Susan and me, and I told her. While I was dying to see Joey with her, I never pushed to make it happen.

I gave long thought as to the nature of Ellen's singular personality and sexuality. She was a bundle of contradictions and would require delicate handling. She obviously treasured our relationship, as I did. Her Catholic upbringing required her to be both a devoted wife and mother. She was in fact a wonderful mother to her only son but fell short as the devoted wife, although I knew that she loved Lee very much, despite her occasional indiscretions. She loved me as well, despite her two trysts with Rick and James. For the most part we were no different from any other couple. We went out -- we made love -- we enjoyed each other. But I learned that, with patience on my part, Ellen would bring up the subject of her being with other men and how that might work. And in each instance I would assure her that I would both accept and enjoy her 'indiscretions' and I had enjoyed the two instances when she had 'strayed' with Rick and James. And she would always return to how Joey might fit into the equation of our relationship.

I had in fact a specific scenario in mind. I had seen Ellen in her full womanly magnificence, wear a Catholic schoolgirl outfit. I envisioned Joey fucking her, pleasuring her, taking her "innocence", and slutting her out. I told Ellen of my dream scenario. She would be dressed in the innocent Catholic schoolgirl outfit of her youth. Joey would come to her -- undress her -- bed her -- and release her from the shame of her desires. More than once, we discussed how this might play out. Ellen always was wet with the thought of giving herself to another man in this way. but equally as reluctant to take this all important step with a man that she loved.

One Saturday, as we were lying together, basking in the glow of our lovemaking, Ellen looked me straight in the eye and asked me if I would have a problem with her being with another man sometime soon. I of course answered that I wouldn't, and asked her what she wanted. She paused for a moment and then asked if I was serious about the scenario we had discussed with Joey. I told her that I was quite serious and ready to make it happen. Ellen told me to contact him. And then she turned over and went to sleep as I held her. My mind was reeling!

The next day, I contacted Joey. We exchanged a few messages about Ellen and he of course was more than willing to be with her. I told Ellen and she said that it was up to me to make it happen. And make it happen, I did! I purchased a Catholic schoolgirl outfit for Ellen and told her how my scenario would play out. She was to wear it one evening. I would bind her magnificent breasts with elastic tape, so as to hide her womanly charms. She would wait in my bedroom for Joey, blindfolded, so that she would not see the man who would take her. Ellen was excited and asked me over and over again about how this would play out. Joey was on board and so, the following Saturday, we were agreed to make this happen.

Ellen was increasingly turned on as Saturday approached. I treated her to a full spa treatment Saturday morning -- facial, massage, pedicure, manicure. Saturday afternoon, she returned to me, glowing from her pampering, and only too willing to give herself to me. I declined, telling her that I wanted her to save herself for her Joey. This excited Ellen, which surprised me a bit -- and pleased me even more. She napped and we relaxed together. Joey was due to arrive around 6:00, so about an hour beforehand, I ritually dressed her. After removing her clothes, I bound her full breasts with athletic tape. It was not an easy task to mask her womanly shape, but I did a good job. I slipped on her white blouse and then a pair of white, unflattering panties. And, as we had agreed, I slipped on a blindfold. Ellen looked totally virginal when I completed the look with her plaid skirt. and her clean, crisp white blouse. She sat on the edge of my bed, looked at me, and asked.

"When does Joey arrive?"

"Soon," I answered. "Wait here." We kissed deeply and passionately. And we both waited. -- but not for long.

There was a knock on my door not long afterwards. And it was Joey. We shook hands and sat down for a few minutes. Both of us were clearly ready for the main event, but we managed a brief conversation. I told him that Ellen was in the next bedroom and ready to receive him. Joey looked at me and said, "Let's do this."

I move to the bedroom with him right behind me, and opened the door. Ellen sat there, on the edge of the bed. I turned to look at his reaction, and he didn't react. He was focused Ellen, sitting there almost motionless, beautiful, and as ready as I said that she would be. I knew that I was no longer required, and moved to a chair by the edge of the bed and made ready to watch the drama unfold.

Joey moved to Ellen, who was blindfolded and, enfolding her in his arms, he kissed and caressed her shoulders. Ellen responded immediately, with passion and desire to the intimacies of her soon-to-be lover. His hands moved freely over her body, lingering over her bound breasts. Ellen moaned with desire as Joey caressed her thighs and then pushed aside her panties as he caressed her pussy at first slowly and then more vigorously. The wetness of her sex was unmistakable -- she was quite ready to receive her lover's erect penis.

Slowly, deliberately, Joey removed first her blouse and then the tape that bound her breasts. As the tape fell to the floor, Ellen's gorgeous, full breasts were revealed. Joey wasted no time in caressing them, testing the heft and softness of her womanly charms. Her face was flush with desire as the stranger explored her body. With one motion he unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor, followed seconds later by her panties. Ellen was now completely naked and Joey glanced over at me and smiled. They kissed deeply and Ellen's breasts flattened against Joey's chest. Her hand moved to his ass and then she went to her knees. She unzipped his pants as Joey removed his shirt. She tugged his jeans off as her mouth found his already fully erect cock.

"My god, you're so big," she muttered as she took him deeply into her mouth. And Joey really was a specimen. I remember watching him with Susan but I had really forgotten just how well endowed he was. And he was going to fuck my beautiful girlfriend with that obscenely large penis -- she was going to take him bare. As Ellen caressed and licked his balls, I thought of the virile load of sperm they contained and how in due course he would empty his balls inside of Ellen -- at least once and likely more if he stayed the night. The thought of Ellen being mounted by this alpha-stud at the same time both thrilled and sickened me. What was I thinking, allowing this testosterone driven, more sexually capable man to service my precious girlfriend? My gut told me to do something -- anything -- to stop the two of them, but I knew that I had to bear witness to what I had already put in motion. I had ceased to be the prime mover and was a mere spectator. Both of them were well past the point of no return and frankly could have cared less what I saw or what I might have wanted.

Joey pulled Ellen to her feet and with a kiss, moved her naked body to the bed. The foreplay was over as he moved on top of her. As he kissed her passionately, his distended cock found the opening to her vagina, as he made ready to enter her. Ellen boldly guided his fully erect penis into her body and with a shudder, she received his full length, sighing deeply when he bottomed out, the tip of his cock quite obviously kissing her cervix. Joey held it there and I could clearly see her take a deep breath as she adjusted to his size. Joey was balls-deep inside of my girlfriend. Then he began a slow, rhythmic thrusting in and out of her pussy as he continued to kiss her deeply. Ellen's breasts were pressed deeply into his chest. I was struck by the magnificence of her naked body, now totally given over to another man. Her legs were spread to accommodate Joey's muscled torso, signaling her complete willingness to receive him inside of her. She made no move to remove her mask to look at the man who was now servicing her sexually.

With consummate skill Joey sheathed and unsheathed his cock in and out of Ellen's receptive vagina. The sound alone told me that she was almost obscenely wet with desire for the sexual ministrations of her unknown lover. She was well past caring what I thought -- she was entirely into her own pleasure and she was being pleasured in a way that I could only dream of giving her. I moved slightly and saw in graphic detail the joining of their sexual organs. Joey's scrotum repeatedly compressed against her ass with each downward stroke as he fed his bare penis repeatedly inside of her body. While I could absorb this vision, what I had trouble handling was their passionate kissing which told me clearly that they were completely into each other. I had not anticipated the level of passion that they were sharing.

With one skillful motion, Joey rolled Ellen on top of him, his cock still buried inside of her. Ellen paused for a few moments, throwing her head back as she adjusted to the full measure of his size in this new position. She placed her hands on his chest, took a deep breath, and then began to slowly grind her hips into him. Joey helped himself to her gorgeous breasts, now completely bared and open to his pleasure. Her nipples were rock hard and the supple fullness of her treasured breasts, now fully offered and accessible to her lover, provided an incredible visual. I was struck by the true magnificence of Ellen's body, more so than I had ever been before, as she rode Joey's cock. Her athletic, toned body was being wracked with pleasure. As her hips rose and fell on his fully erect penis, I saw all too clearly that size really does matter. Joey's length allowed for Ellen to enjoy the extra inches of movement that I could in no way offer her.

Ellen's orgasms with me were sometimes hard to detect, but there was no mistaking her climax with Joey as she arched her back and cried out her pleasure once, twice, and three times as she rode him. After her third climax, she collapsed on top of him and they held each other and then, almost tenderly kissed. And then, Joey removed her mask and as they looked into each other's eyes for the first time, they kissed with a new passion. Ellen whispered something to him and she smiled as Joey once more rolled her into a new position on her hands and knees. She turned her head with an expectant look back at him as he stroked his cock and once more found the entrance to her body.

Joey plunged his cock inside of her and Ellen sighed deeply, her toned, firm ass now fully exposed and receptive. With real skill, he fed his erection into her body. I knew that their whispered words spoke to her desire for him to release his orgasm inside of her. And Ellen was now positioned to receive the release of his balls. And as he began to rhythmically thrust inside of her, she looked at me for the first time and with a glazed look mouthed her thanks to me. I smiled and felt gratitude that she had chosen this moment to reconnect with me. Then she simply assumed a receptive, submissive position as Joey had began to build to his orgasm. He was pistoning my girlfriend with a renewed vigor. I adjusted my position once more to view his approaching climax. With a confident, feral look as he grasped her hips, Joey smiled at me and again, I felt sick. This stud was about to inseminate my girlfriend and his look told me in no uncertain terms that nothing could stop him now. Though I was enjoying this, I truly wanted this all to be over.

And within seconds my wish was granted. I watched as he gave one last thrust inside of Ellen's vagina. The gap between his scrotum and his cock pulsed with several rhythmic convulsions as he buried himself fully inside of my princess and offered up volleys of sperm from the head of his cock against Ellen's cervix. Joey threw his head back as he released his seed deep inside of her body. Ellen responded with her own orgasm as Joey emptied himself inside of her, her cervix dilating and drawing his potent, virile sperm deep into her uterus. These two were no longer fucking -- they were mating and I had to bear silent witness to this primal coupling. Over and over I watched Joey's scrotum contract and pulse with each volley of semen inside of Ellen's receptive vagina. And with each of Joey's strangled moans, I knew that uncounted millions of his sperm cells were being released into my girlfriend's sex -- sperm that would live for days inside of her. Joey was marking Ellen and she was totally receptive to his insemination. And I knew that she would never be content with what I had to offer. Joey had just ruined my girlfriend for me and I had no one to blame but myself.

They collapsed into a heap on the bed and it took some minutes before their naked, heaving, sweaty bodies separated. With a final caress of her breasts, Joey withdrew his now limp penis from Ellen's body, covered in their sexual juices. With a final kiss, he withdrew completely and as he did a glob of his seminal juices appeared at the ravaged entrance to her body. Ellen had been thoroughly fucked and marked by Joey and she was content that it was so. I would have thought that this sight would have turned me on, but it really had been too much for me. I was only conscious that I had a visual that would never leave me -- a visual that confirmed that while I might be the boyfriend of a woman like Ellen, I could not even hope to provide her with the sexual satisfaction she had just experienced with Joey.

As she lay there breathing with shallow breaths, I kissed her and she weakly kissed me back. But no matter what I might offer her in such affection, the simple fact was that she carried several hundred million sperm cells of another man and would do so for several days. And I had arranged this. Even as we reconnected, there was no escaping that Joey had not only marked her with his seed, but had shown her that she could have more pleasure with another man than she could ever have with me. That one certain thought caused my erection to completely subside. Had I been ready, I know that Ellen would have given me release, but I was frankly completely humbled by her mating with a more superior male.

But at this, my lowest moment, Ellen came through for me. She whispered a treasured endearment to me.

"It's you that I love. Not Joey. He knows that. You should too."

I turned to look for my 'rival', but he had dressed and gone. There was only the two of us now and as Ellen looked into my eyes with love and appreciation, I knew that I had nothing to fear from any other man. Ellen appreciated that I had given her such an incredible experience but she also knew that Joey was nothing more than a toy. I was her man. And instantly I was again hard.

"Take me now," she said looking me directly. And so I did, grateful that I was once more hard and ready. I entered her body and tried my best not to think that the slippery wetness I felt on penetrating her was the primal seed of another man. I wished that I had lasted longer but within moments, I came -- trying not to think that my liquid offering was semen only -- that I was not capable of providing her with what Joey had in abundance -- true virility. And for the next week, every time I looked at her I did so knowing that she carried millions of his sperm cells deep inside of her body. Had she been fertile I had no doubt that she would have been impregnated as a result of their mating. Joey had blasted her cervix at point blank range with multiple streams of his potent seed. Ellen's final orgasm had matched Joey's and as a result her contractions had drawn his essence deep within her womb.

And I wondered if in fact that I would ever be enough for Ellen. She sensed my unease and although she sweetly told me of her devotion to me over the next few days, I couldn't shake my unease and feelings of inferiority. How could I ever feel adequate after witnessing Joey's sexing of Ellen? And for some days afterwards I was glad that he did not have her contact information as he repeatedly messaged me with his desire to bed my princess again. I finally told Ellen that Joey was contacting me requesting a second session. Her response surprised me.

"If that's what you want, then, yes that would be fine," she said matter-of-factly.

"Did you enjoy being with him?"

"Very much," she said, smiling. "Joey's very good in bed but that's all he is as far as I'm concerned. What I did, I did for you, and will do again if that's what you want." She paused and looked with at me with real caring. "Is that what you want?"

12