Ellen and Joey Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman discovers her true sexual nature.
4k words
15.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were trembling as I dialed Joey's number. And I wondered what I would say when I heard his phone ringing. "Hey, Joey, Ellen loves how you fuck, so let's do it again." Yeah, right, that'll sound good. I disconnected quickly, trying to get ahold of myself. What was wrong with me? Here I had the most beautiful, loving woman a man could want and I wanted to offer her body to other men. And I just witnessed Joey's skillful plundering of her sex and wanted him to do it again. Well, Ellen was more than willing, even as she reassured me that she loved only me. Her take on sex was far more relaxed and simple than mine. To her, sex was just sex; the more the better. For me, it was far more complex. I envied both Ellen and Joey for their simple enjoyment of the act itself.

I sat back and let it all soak in, trying to make sense of it all. It didn't faze Ellen that she was carrying several hundred million of Joey's sperm cells, but that reality hit me in the gut. No matter the pleasure I enjoyed being with her, the simple truth was that I was no longer virile – and Joey was. And while I might try to match his skills in bed, I was no match for his superior size, and never could hope to be. That thought alone was deflating. The only compensation I suppose was Ellen's assurance that she would gladly be with only me, if that was what I wanted. But I was kidding myself supposing I wanted her to be monogamous. The simple truth was that it excited me when she was with other men. And I had actually witnessed her mating with Joey, and I knew I was hooked for good. And she had told me that she wanted him again and again and again...I mean, she had said just that.

So again, I dialed his number. I think that I was relieved that he didn't answer and the call went to voice mail. I left a brief message and asked him to call back. I sighed and returned to the bedroom where Ellen was sleeping. God, she looked so beautiful as she slept soundly and peacefully. Her breasts rose and fell softly with each breath. I thought back to only a few hours before when Joey had helped himself to her rounded treasures. Her Catholic schoolgirl outfit was scattered in pieces on the floor, the elastic tape, which had bound her breasts, lay across the edge of the bed where he had casually thrown it. From this peaceful scene, no one could have guessed at the intense passion that had filled the room only hours before. I tugged off my shorts and lay beside her. Ellen silently rolled to one side and as she did I moved next to her only to find that I was lying on a sickeningly wet spot. Well, perhaps the fluid was mine, but more likely it had fluids from both of the men who had fucked her. I rolled over away from it, and did my best to get some sleep.

I was only dimly aware of my cell phone ringing on the nightstand. Groggily, I awoke and saw that Joey had just called and left a message. I listened, now fully awake.

"Hey, yeah, thanks for calling," I heard him say. "Going on a business trip for a few days, but, yeah, let's get together again when I return. Give Ellen my best. She's incredible! Thanks for setting us up! Looking forward to a repeat!"

"Yeah, you're welcome," I thought, somewhat pissd, as I hung up. And I turned again to find Ellen still blissfully asleep. And shot spot or not, I moved against her and cupped my hands around her breasts. It was true – she really was incredible, and whatever might happen, I was glad that she loved me.

The next few days were fairly typical, what with work and the usual pace of daily life. We spoke several times a day as we always did and she made no mention of her tryst with Joey. And then, on the third day, she mentioned that she had received several text messages from him and asked if I knew that he was on a business trip. I told her that I did remember something about that. She giggled and told me that he was being very naughty with his messages. Truthfully, I think she found him both amusing and highly entertaining. She knew what he was about – just a horny guy looking to get some, but she was obviously tickled by his fawning over her. Who could blame her for that? She was a middle-aged woman being actively pursued by a man who was years her junior and she enjoyed that.

"So," I asked as nonchalantly as I could manage, "should the three of us get together when he returns?"

"That'd be awesome!" she replied, in her usual bubbly way. "He's so much fun! Those other men I've been with are so clingy. Joey's just super fun!" I must have paused for more than few moments. "That is we can do it if you're still okay with it."

"I am, babe. God, it turns me on so much to watch you with him – watching the two of you together is incredible."

"Well, good then! I'll let him know. He's so persistent and such a bad boy!"

"And you're such a wonderful, bad girl. I love you so much, Ellen."

"Aw, and I love you too. You know I do. I wouldn't do this unless you enjoyed it too. I think in the future we should only do this together, don't you agree?"

"Well, truthfully, it might be kind of fun on occasion for just the two of you to be together, so long as I know and you tell me what happens."

"Okay, well, I'm sure we can do that too. But he'll be back in town on Friday and my son will be with his father, so let's just plan on that. Why don't you come over early and we can have a bite of dinner beforehand."

"Sounds great, sweetie. It's a date."

"Super. Come by straight after work. You can watch me shower and dress too. Would you like that?"

My cock became instantly hard, thinking about watching her prepare for Joey. "You know it would, babe."

"Mmmm, I want to be super sexy for both of my guys. I think I'll buy a new outfit, maybe something tight and short, and low-cut the way you like for me to look."

"God, yes, Ellen. I'm so turned on right now."

"Well, save it up, sexy. Don't go messing with yourself before Friday. Promise?"

"I promise!"

"Okay, talk to you later."

I wondered if I could keep my promise, as I desperately needed release. And I thought about Joey and whether he would bring a full charge on Friday or whether he had gotten himself off since being with Ellen. Well, he was young and I'm sure that regardless of whether he gotten off or not, he would be full of cum by Friday. I felt the same familiar sickness knowing Ellen would take his potent seed once more into her body. And I wanted her to do just that. And again I wondered what was wrong with me for wishing it so.

She made no other mention of the impending tryst when we talked over the next few days, except to tell me Thursday evening that she had found a super cute outfit and couldn't wait to show it to me Friday. Joey's name was never mentioned and I was sort of pleased that she hoped to please just me with her choice. Ellen is a true clotheshorse and knew how to flatter her figure perfectly. It's one of the things that I loved about her. She always looked picture perfect.

I have to admit being terribly keyed up Friday and unable to focus well at work. Several colleagues asked if I was okay, and I lied and said I had a headache. My boss said to take the rest of the day off and I was glad to agree with him. I headed home and took to my bed early that afternoon, setting my alarm for 3:00. It felt great to just give in to my nerves and have the chance to relax. After a blissful nap, I showered and was on my way to Ellen's house around 4:30. I phoned to tell her I was on my way.

"Oooh, you're going to come over early. Great. I'll wait to shower until you get here." Her usual perky demeanor brightened me. I parked in her driveway and let myself in. I found her wrapped in a towel in the bathroom as she had been doing her nails. She bounced up and came into my arms, kissing me sweetly and allowing the towel to fall to the floor.

"Mmmmm, you smell good!," she squeaked as she tousled my hair. She did love my cologne!

"And you look, and feel amazing," I replied as my hand caressed her tight, high ass. Her now naked body melted into mine, her desire for me evident. And my rock hard cock pressed into her and she responded with a deep kiss and moaned with a hungry passion.

And then laughingly, she pulled away. "None of that right now, bad boy! Save some of that energy for later." And then she smiled knowingly. "Besides, you know that Joey gets me first tonight."

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about him!" I laughed.

"Yeah, I'll bet you didn't, you bad boy!" she giggled. "Here, you can read some of his texts to me while I shower," she said, pointing to her cell phone on her dressing table. And she strutted over to the shower, her body almost feral in his sexuality. As much as I wanted to see just what messages they had exchanged, I couldn't but marvel that this magnificent creature was mine. And I knew that her delight came as much from my love and acceptance of her as it did from the more raw aspects of the sex we shared. I thought of how I had released her from the shame she had felt for years, with her one-off affairs while she had been married. She loved me for offering her unconditional love. Her impish, playful nature could play out fully with me as her devoted partner.

She grinned at me as she stepped into the shower and I was in awe of the sensual fullness of her haunches and the womanly fullness of her breasts. Ellen was a physical marvel and she knew it and enjoyed its effect on me and on the other men who all wanted to taste her charms. Her sensuality was animal-like, natural and without pretense. Her jaw-dropping beauty was like no other woman I had ever seen, let alone been with. And despite what she told me, I knew in my gut that I was well advised to allow her other lovers. I knew her history and understood that she needed both love and lovers to keep her satisfied.

And as she hummed a tune in the shower, I set about reading the messages she had shared with Joey in the past few days. Most of his messages were nothing more than those of a guy who wanted to fuck her. They were exciting in a way, but they were frankly commonplace. I did read with interest when he wrote several times that he wanted to be with her alone. I was terribly glad to read that her several replies that that was up to me. And I read and reread her telling him that I was the most important thing in her life. That explained her question about that very issue to me earlier that week. Ellen was unflinchingly honest with me. Nothing I read indicated otherwise. And she really did love me. And Joey really was just a fuck. I liked that. And it made it somehow easier for me to know that only hours from now he would indeed be fucking her.

Ellen emerged from the shower, her body glistening with beads of water as she toweled dry in front of me.

"God, you're so beautiful, Ellen," I offered as she dried herself in front of me.

"Aw, I always want to be beautiful for you, John." And she came to me, fresh and squeaky-clean and I kissed her.

"Now, scoot! Move!" she demanded with a laugh, as I gave up my seat at her dressing table. There's something incredibly intimate about a woman allowing a man to watch her as she prepares herself. Ellen set about doing just that, brushing her brown hair as she let the dryer do its work. I simply took a seat on the floor as we chatted about this and that. But she was truthfully quite intent on her appearance and I was content just to watch and enjoy her prepping herself for the evening's fun. And I was vaguely aware that I was hungry. She did say something about a bite to eat beforehand, so, having nothing better to do, I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich, which I carried back to the room.

"Mmmm, let me have a bite," she said, seeing that I had made myself something to eat. Ellen ate like a bird and with a small bite or two, she was full. I was supremely content just to be in her company as she continued to primp.

"Now, scoot, you! I want to show you my new outfit!" She giggled as she made me leave the bathroom. I lay on her bed and switched on the television, idly flipping through several channels. I knew that she would not reappear until she was fully ready and indeed, it took almost half an hour until the bathroom door opened and I saw my lady once more. And, oh my god – she looked incredible. Her hair and makeup were of course perfect, but the dress she wore was absolutely amazing. It was some sort of woolen fabric and it clung to her every curve perfectly. And she wore not a trace of underwear; that much was apparent as not a line of an undergarment disturbed the form-flattering perfection of her womanly shape.

"Do you like?" she said softly and seductively.

"God, Ellen, you look...amazing." I was frankly speechless. And then she came on tiptoes into my arms. I held her gently, not wanting to muss with the perfection which was before me.

"Mmmmmm, I wanted to be extra-special beautiful for you," And then she paused, "and for Joey as well." I looked at her and couldn't help but return her smile. And I was proud to know both that she was mine and that she would offer herself to another man. Her look told me that she understood both my passion for her and my need for her to be with another lover. She got it. I knew that she did.

And with a whispered endearment, I knew finally that she understood my deepest desire and my deepest fear. "Before the night is over, I will have Joey's sperm inside of me. I want you to know that, John. I am going to let Joey inseminate me again."

What could I do but be in love with such a woman – she totally got me. And it was the intimacy of such a shared understanding, as much as her physical beauty, that drew me to her. Without demeaning me, she knew that taking the sperm of another man into her body – a man who was truly virile, as I was not – sent me into some space of desire and submission that I could only have with her. She knew. She really knew. I ached both with pleasure and with a wish to be released from the torment of this reality and was so glad to hear the doorbell ring as we embraced. It was Joey at the door, and the time had come.

Ellen answered the door and I heard them exchange a few words as I sat in a chair in the bedroom and waited for what was about to transpire. It might have been a minute or two before they walked into the bedroom and I wondered what intimacies had been exchanged. I literally wanted to be invisible, and for all they cared, I was no more than part of the furniture. Joey was as enthralled as I was by her charms. His hands roamed freely over her body as they kissed deeply and passionately. And I felt the familiar sickening feeling of wondering why I would give my princess to another man. And then, in a sideways, fleeting glance, she gave me a reassuring smile. And I knew that I was foolish to doubt or to be concerned. Although she was on the brink of giving her sex to Joey, she was still mine.

And in one swift motion, Joey tugged off her dress and she was naked before him. And then, she went to her knees, her fingers fumbling with his zipper as she caressed his chest. And then, his jeans fell to the floor and I saw that he was fully erect and ready to pleasure her. But in a swift motion, she took his erect cock into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. Suck my cock," he moaned as she expertly fellated him. Her mouth engulfed his full erection completely, over and over, hungrily telling him of her desire. He held her head in his hands as she serviced his cock, moaning with muffled sounds of desire. Joey rhythmically fed his cock into her supple mouth, gently at first but with more intensity as the moments dragged agonizingly on. I was glad when she pulled back, looked up expectantly at him, and moved to her feet as they kissed. Her breasts flattened against his chest, his cock now pressed into her belly. Joey helped himself to her flesh, cupping her firm, rounded ass in his hands as he kissed her. These two were going to mate and I was to bear silent witness to their shared lust.

Without so much as a glance in my direction, Joey roughly moved her onto the bed. He stripped off his shirt and almost frantically shed his trousers, socks, and shoes. Now, both of them were naked. There would be no stopping them consummating their lustful need for each other's bodies. And then, he moved on top of her. I watched my princess open her legs almost without volition, as she prepared to receive him into her body. And then, with a kiss, Joey entered my girlfriend. Ellen was so obviously wet with desire that he penetrated her fully and easily on his first thrust. Ellen moaned with pleasure as she took his full length, and then he truly went to town.

Joey pushed her lovely legs over his shoulders and began to truly piston her open, inviting vagina. I shifted in my seat and witnessed the awe inspiring sight of his shaft sheathing and unsheathing itself inside of my girlfriend. His balls slapped against her ass he helped himself to her sex. And, again, I felt almost sick watching the spectacle of Ellen mating with him. And there was no mistaking what I was witnessing. Joey was quite simply plundering my precious angel in front of me. And Ellen was responding, openly and without shame to his demands. I watched in awe as he fed his naked penis into her body, knowing that at any moment he could and would release his liquid male essence into her. Their joining was primal; two bodies seeking out each other.

And then he rolled her over to her knees. And then Ellen looked at me, with a curious, questioning look, which spoke both to her desire and to my own needs. And then, turning away, she simply offered herself to his thrusting cock as he repeatedly took her. I was in awe, at turns awash in grief, and then alive with desire, as I watched the love of my life submit to the sexual demands of another lover. And Joey's demands were unrelenting as he forcefully fed his rock hard cock into her vagina. His hands rarely left her breasts as he fucked her. I couldn't blame him for that. Ellen's breasts were a treat, and no man who was man could resist enjoying them to the fullest. But, jeez, did he have to enjoy them that much? Joey was positively mauling them. Okay, so what did I expect anyway? Ellen's breasts invited such treatment and how often had I done the same. I couldn't get enough of them and neither could Joey, apparently. I wished however that he could be done soon with all of this.

And my wish was granted, almost as soon was I offered it. His ass rose and fell several times, and then his full length was buried in my princess. With a moan, I heard him offer his orgasm inside of her body. He cried out as he released his potent, baby-making load inside of her vagina. I watched his buttocks flex as he spewed his virile seed inside of her. Joey gave it up completely, discharging the pent-up contents of his balls inside of my woman. And I could do nothing more than sit in agony as another man inseminated my beloved girlfriend, watching his ass flex with each pulse of potent sperm inside of her. And it was agony, I assure you. And as they lay together, joined in lust, I thought of his seed swimming inside of her. Yes, she full of the seed I could no longer provide. Yes, she had been just been fucked by a man whose potency and size I could in no way match.

And just when I was about to despair, Ellen looked at me so sweetly and mouthed an unspoken thanks for allowing her this pleasure. And I simply melted. Yes, I was glad to have given her body to another man and was even more glad to know that she loved me, even as her body carried countless millions of the sperm cells of her younger, more capable lover. It didn't matter, because I knew she loved me – and that after all was what truly mattered. Still, watching them embrace in the afterglow of their lovemaking was painful. I just wanted Joey to go. I knew I couldn't handle another round of their coupling. And go he did, with a wink at me, after half an hour of holding her in his arms. And then he dressed and was thankfully gone.

12