Ellen and Joey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen naked is a different being from Ellen clothed. And as I've said before, she knew how to dress to flatter her figure. Her sense of style was impeccable. But sans clothes, she cut a different figure, one with which she had never been entirely comfortable. Yes, she was a strikingly beautiful woman and when her hair and makeup were perfect, she possessed model-like perfection. But naked and sated with lust, she transformed into an almost animal-like creature. Her breasts were full and had by some freak of nature maintained their natural lift, despite having borne a child and through the passage of the years. Though she was more than aware of their appeal, knowing full well how to dress to accentuate the womanly curves of her upper body, in her mind I think she regretted not being more slender overall. But had she been otherwise, she would not have had the physique of the true athlete, which in fact she had been and decidedly was even now. And with her body stripped of clothing, no man could mistake her wanton sexuality. Her loins were full, but without a trace of fat; with buttocks you could crack walnuts on. And her ultra-toned thighs tapered to utterly perfect calves, as if the animal of her loins once more became simply a woman. She had no equal in my mind, sexually or physically. I had no doubt that none of this was lost on Joey. He had cast his sexual bread on the water, knowing full well he was not likely to ever come across such a physical specimen as Ellen.

And, I have to say they were ideally paired, physically. Joey too was a specimen naked as well, with the physique of a rugby player or football linebacker. His thighs jutted out menacingly from his torso, deeply muscled and almost devoid of hair as was his upper body. He had the perfect Mediterranean copper skin tone, which I knew appealed to her. This accounted for the rather dark brown pigmentation of his cock, though his balls were a deeper, brown hue, tending almost to a dark gray. A breeder would have easily selected both of them as prime stock, and with that troubling thought, I saw Joey position Ellen in a rather unique way for their next round of lovemaking.

And then he looked at me, and I sickened as he told me in a glance that my days as her significant other were numbered. As she balanced on her left leg, he deftly placed her right leg on a chair, completely exposing her pussy. Standing behind her, I saw him work to find a good angle to penetrate her. And I could have sworn that he went out of his way to display his both his sexual equipment and his ownership of her pussy. Joey's cock was in and of itself both impressive and intimidating, and in my mind, almost ugly. Yes he was long and thick, but the standout feature was the varicosity of his cock, crisscrossed at it was by prominent veins, that fed blood into the tissue of his penis. It was to me a sexual weapon, fully loaded and menacing. Intimidated as always by his superior size, I now beheld the full measure of his distended, demanding cock as he positioned it near the entrance to her vagina. Ellen was totally lost in her desire, but after Joey had positioned her properly and thrust into her a few times, she looked at me, or rather through me with eyes glazed with pleasure. Joey was owning her. I knew it. He knew it. And quite obviously Ellen knew it as well. Her eyes were unfocused and otherworldly as he fed his cock into her. He had found some magic in this position and I had to bear silent witness to his sexual ownership of my precious girlfriend.

It wasn't the sight of the slow, rhythmic invasion of his penis into her vagina that captivated and disturbed me. It was rather the curious rhythm of his nut sac against her bare sex that I found to be visually awesome. Given their unusual position, Joey could not feed the full length of his cock into Ellen's pussy but as his pace quickened, his balls assumed an almost reciprocal rhythm to his thrusts, flopping out as he thrust into her, and then kissing her sex as he partially withdrew again. His left hand embraced her slender waist as his right hand roughly sought pleasure from her rounded breasts. Ellen was past the point of caring what Joey was doing to her, so long as he continued to do it. She moaned and cried out repeatedly as he helped himself to her fully exposed sex. Then, without warning, she wobbled on her high heels and a torrent of liquid spewed from her pussy. Oh god, Joey had made her squirt. I didn't know she could, but the force of the eruption of her orgasm pelted me with ribbons of her liquid release. Joey had to break rhythm to steady her as she wobbled on her heels. Her hair was mussed and her body glistened with sweat. She looked like a bitch in heat; no, she was a bitch in heat.

I realized then what Joey already knew -- I was sexually out of my league. He knew it. I knew it. Did Ellen think so as well?

I wanted to be someplace else -- any place other than where I was, sickened by the sight of a man literally taking my precious girlfriend from my life before my very eyes. But wiping away the leavings of her climax from my face, I was a helpless spectator to the final humiliation of the evening. Joey had first interrupted my romantic evening with Ellen. Then he had shown up and charmed her, in a way that I could not. Then he had fucked her. Now, I simply waited for him to nut inside of her. That would make my agony complete.

And mercifully, I think, I watched the unmistakable signs of his climax. Grasping her left thigh, Joey lifted her slightly so as to maximize the depth of his penetration into her vagina. And now, all but fully buried in her treasure, I witnessed the final and most distressing moment of my troubled evening.

For then, with one arm embracing her slender waist and the other cupping her breasts, Joey gave it up completely inside of my girl. And the visual was one that I will never forget -- ever. I had witnessed his seeding Ellen on four other occasions, but the view was occluded, the angle of their bodies blocking my view of the act of insemination. Now, I could witness his climax without obstruction. An inch or so of Joey's cock, now buried in Ellen's vagina, and his plump balls remained in view. His spermatic tube was clearly visible as it pulsed noticeably. I knew that single throb signaled his orgasm and the release of the first jet of his potent sperm into her vagina. And though I had never seen a man's sex in the act of release, I knew that it was both powerful and forceful as he gave up the contents of his brimming testicles into her body. Ellen was lost in lust, as was Joey. And I witnessed at least five more rhythmic pulses from the underside of his sex, each one an unmistakable release of his virility deep inside of my woman. And I looked with awe at his balls and knew that more so than his manly cock, it was the contents of his male sac that pleasured her so greatly -- and humbled me so miserably. If I live a hundred years, which I pray that I don't, I hope to never see a sight so raw and yet so degrading as Joey's insemination of Ellen that night.

And still they kissed, as Ellen turned to him, brimming with his seed, and found his mouth with hers. His spent penis plopped from her vagina, having done its filthy work. And, as they bonded with a kiss, a glob of Joey's liquid offering plopped unceremoniously to the hardwood floor. Well, I thought, that's fifty million or so sperm cells that'll die quickly enough, though I knew well enough that Ellen had certainly cum a second time and drawn an equal amount of his potency deep into her uterus. Whatever the head count, she was awash in the leavings of her once boy-toy. But I knew better than to suppose he was a mere plaything any more. Joey was well on his way to supplanting me. He knew that the right push would send me to the curb. But, I reassured myself; Ellen would have the final word on that.

So, I sat there like a bump on a log for a minute or two and then, still having some sense of pride, I made for the front door and exited quickly. Shit, what was I going to say or do after that? I felt physically sick as I walked as quickly as I could to my car, parked in front of her house. Just get me out of here! That was my only thought. I drove away and was a scant few miles from her house, when she texted me.

"Where are you? Are you okay?"

I thought at first to ignore her, but I was actually most relieved to hear from her. I had felt so incredibly disconnected watching them. I tried to play it cool.

"I'm fine. Just thought you two should have some space," I replied. I thought that was incredibly lame, but it was the best I could do.

"Call me tomorrow. I miss you and love you." Damn. Ellen always knew how to retrieve the situation. I melted instantly at the sign of her love. I almost wished I were back at her place and had the balls to face up to the two of them. But I didn't. I just wanted to go home.

And I sought oblivion in sleep, which thankfully came quickly. My dreams were fitful and troubling that night and groggy as I was, I nearly missed her call a bit before six the next morning.

"John, I am so worried about you. You just left without a word. I thought you wanted all of that last night. Are you okay?" Her concern was obvious and very welcome.

"Last night was, well, I don't know, difficult on me. I'm adjusting. Shit, I don't know. I just know that I love you."

"I love you so much, John. I just got carried away."

"Did Joey spend the night?" I asked, not really wanting to know.

"Yes, he just left. I thought that would be okay with you. He even asked if you were okay. I didn't know what to say or do. I'm so confused, honey."

"I am too," I admitted. "I need to see you."

"Let me shower and dress. Meet me at Del's in an hour." She sent me a welcome kiss over the phone. "I love you so much."

"Okay, see you at Del's." Was there ever such a woman? -- transforming from a wanton sexual beast to a loving, nurturing girlfriend in the blink of an eye?

And, of course I got there fifteen minutes ahead of time, just to be sure that I could take in her beauty as she walked in. And she looked as shiny as a new penny, all smiles as she strode towards me. No one could guess that she had been fucked senseless last night and no doubt off and on through the wee hours of the morning. I wish I could have dispelled the tortured thought that even as she walked with a smile towards me, that Joey's seed was mindlessly seeking her defenseless egg in the countless tens of millions. I wished I could share my fears and desires fully, but she would not understand. Hell, I'm not sure I understood it all myself.

She glowed with female energy and yielded fully to my embrace. She smelled of perfumed sweetness, with not a hint of the musky scent I had detected the night before. She was once again my girl and I felt safe and secure once more. Ellen was the model of a caring, loving girlfriend and was neither intrusive nor distant as she offered her love to me. We ordered a bite to eat and without her bidding, I came clean.

"I couldn't handle watching you with Joey last night. The two of you together...," I struggled to find the words.

"I know. I wanted it to be everything you ever wanted, but I know it was over-the-top. I felt bad. I feel bad now. Oh, god, what I put you through, John! That wasn't what I wanted."

"It'll be okay, really." I said with conviction. "Maybe it'll be better if you just be with one or the other of us alone in the future. I felt, so, well, small watching him with you. It's different now."

"We'll make it work. We will." Her smile melted all doubts and resistance from me. I loved this woman so much that it hurt. She could have torn me to shreds with a word, but instead she saw my pain and sought to heal my hurt. No man could ever hope to find such a woman. Maybe that was the real issue here -- I felt unworthy. But that was my torment and I didn't want it rub a raw spot in my relationship with her.

She saw me smile. "There, okay, that's better. Just give it time, babe. The three of us will make it all work." So, it was now the 'three of us'. Well, okay, that was a hurdle I had to cross. And I would.

"I need your body, Ellen. So much."

"It's yours. And Joey is on a plane, so let's go back to my house and let's just reconnect." And so we did. Her morning shower and preparations had seemingly removed all traces of what Joey had inflicted on her the night before. She melted into my arms. Ellen didn't question the reason for my uncharacteristically prolonged oral servicing of her sex. Did she know I was driven thus to find and taste traces of Joey's leavings? But we did make love -- tenderly and repeatedly all day. I was blissfully content. I asked her to reserve the Saturday two weekends hence for a corporate function. I wanted to show her off.

"Joey has already asked me to take a long weekend with him then. I said yes." Ellen's tone was almost casual. "You had told me you would be out of pocket that weekend, so I didn't think it would be a problem. Is that okay?"

"Uhm, yeah, sure. Where are you two going?"

"Vegas. It should be fun." And she saw that I was becoming my usual grumpy self. "Oh, don't be such a pisspot! You know I'll tell you everything! Besides, you know I can't be seen with him around here. We both just wanted some time together." And as I looked at her sweet smile, I knew really it would all be okay. Ellen always made everything okay. And I learned that, given his schedule, that would be the first time they would be together since last night; that would be even more okay! I had two weeks of Ellen all to myself -- joy! I determined to put Joey and his demands on my woman out of my mind. She was mine - at least for now -- for two weeks -- at least until Vegas and a 'long' weekend the would share together. Though I tended to fret about issues in the long-term, I told myself that I would put every ounce of my love and energy into Ellen in the short-term until two weekends hence.

And I did -- knowing full well that the love I offered might not be enough. I already had signs that the sex we shared wasn't making the grade. The thought of losing her was distressing. And I had no one to blame but myself if and when that happened.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
The Night I Shared My Wife With friend after one year isolated duty.in Loving Wives
You’ve Got Mail Ch. 01 Your wife has a lover. Want to see the pictures?in Loving Wives
Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 01 Returning from a concert, husband and wife are both seduced.in Loving Wives
More Stories