Ellen and Joey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I answered truthfully. "It was incredibly exciting to watch Joey with you but also hurtful and unsettling."

She stroked my hair and said, "Why, babe?"

"He's so much bigger than I am and, well, he's just better than I am in bed. I'm afraid of losing you to him."

Ellen smiled and reassured me. "Joey is very skilled at pleasuring a woman. That's true. But he doesn't give me what you do. No woman worth having would ever trade what you offer for a man like him."

"Really?"

"Really!" And she kissed me sweetly. I melted in her arms. I was overjoyed to know that she was truly mine.

"I love you, silly," she said and I again melted.

"And I love you too, babe." And I meant it.

"These other men that I am with mean nothing to me beyond the sex. And I will stop when and if you tell me to stop being with them. I never thought that I would say that because I do enjoy the sex but I am telling you that I will only be with you if that is what you want." She paused for effect. "Is that what you really want?"

"No," I answered honestly. "I enjoy you being with other men. It excites me more than you know."

"No, I do know. I really do." Ellen's words were soothing -- and exciting. "I have everything that I want with you -- a man who loves me and who allows me to enjoy other men. I just wanted you to know that I would stop all of this if you wanted. You have that power."

"I want you to be with other men. I really do. It was difficult for me to watch Joey with you but..." I struggled to find the words.

"But what?" she asked.

"I can't compete with him. He's so big." I gulped. "And he's virile and I'm not."

"Whatever do you mean?" She was truly puzzled.

"I've had a vasectomy and he hasn't," I replied, my eyes downcast.

"Oh. I see," she replied. "Well, I don't want to get pregnant, silly! Does it really matter all that much that he isn't safe that way?"

"It does," I told her truthfully. And I told her what really got to me. "Joey and these other guys you have been with are filling you with sperm -- you know, the real thing. I love that but, well, it's tough to know they are giving you something that I can't. And it excites me too."

Ellen bit her lip as she thought about what I had just confessed. "Hmmmm...well, I have no intention of having another child -- by you or anyone else. And if it excites you to have another man inseminate me, then, let's just settle on Joey as my lover -- now and in the future. Trust me -- I can handle him. I know what he wants and I know what you want and I'll see that both of you get what you want. Okay?"

My mind was reeling. She knew what I wanted and I wanted Joey to be with her again. He was perfect -- skilled, hung, younger, and virile. My eyes lit up and Ellen saw that she had pushed my button.

"So, call him! I would love to have him again. He really was incredible -- the best I've ever had and I do want him again...and again...and again...." and she kissed me deeply and passionately.

And, in that moment, I knew that she would give me everything I had ever wanted in a woman. I didn't know whether to fuck her or to call Joey and set up their next tryst. So I did the former and a few hours later did the latter. Ellen had me totally and I could not have been happier!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Wife's Business Trip Wife goes on a business trip.in Loving Wives
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Ride Her Bareback A shy wife is persuaded to take a lover.in Loving Wives
More Stories