Ellen and Ralph - Getting Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to rub his large balls while I was working his dick around my mouth, sucking him, bobbing my head up and down his big black cock. His hands grabbed my head tighter as he started to fuck my face and I lost control over my body. After a while he released me and let me work his dick on my own again so I started to pull his dick with my hand while I gave my mouth a break. After pumping him for a while I went back to blowing and stroking. I was bobbing my head on his dick as I spread my saliva all over his thick shaft with my hand and started to suck him off again.

After about 5 minutes of stroking and sucking I looked up at him, let go of his thick pole and slowly slid his shaft out of my mouth, with a heavy coat of saliva surrounding my lips, I kept the tip in and tongued it gently. He seemed to enjoy the change of pace. I wanted to taste his cum so I grabbed his cock and started to take him back in my mouth.

I could feel his hard dick sliding along my tongue almost down my throat. He groaned as I sucked his cock, my cheeks drawing in as much as possible. His big cock filled my mouth completely while I kept sucking his cock for about 10 minutes. His noises confirmed that he was enjoying my oral effort when suddenly he grabbed my head and screamed: "Oh Ellen, go on, here it comes!" My hand kneaded his large balls while he came and started to fill my mouth. I swallowed all of his very tasteful cum as he stayed in my mouth for a bit as he got his breathing under control, still holding my head.

Francois took his dick out and held his cock in front of me so I could clean his cock. "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

I took his dick out of my mouth, still slowly stroking him and said "Yes, it was wonderful"

Than I looked to Ralph who was sitting in his chair with his cock in his hand, and it was completely soft as he had cum on his belly and hand.

Francois took the lead again as he pulled me up against his body for another long, hot kiss. His hands found my bra clasp and he unclasped it before he pulled one bra strap down my shoulder and slipped his hand inside of my bra. His other hand repeated the same action and now both of his hands were inside of my bra touching my bare breasts. He played some time with my nipples as he kissed me again. Then he slid the bra off, lowered his head and kissed my nipples one by one. As my nipples are very sensitive I really enjoyed his oral attention and he made me even wetter than I already was.

Francois moved down and he began kissing my belly and as he worked his way down past my belly button he pulled the little G-string down all the way to the floor so I could step out of them. Francois could now see my completely bare pussy that was glistening with my juices.

He looked into my eyes when he lifted me off the ground and carried me over to the bed. Francois lowered his face to my pussy, and quickly began licking it up and down. Without any hesitation he shoved his tongue up into my pussy and began probing it inside of me...I was loving it!

As he continued probing around inside my pussy, I began to moan and begging "Oh yes. Yes. Use that black tongue. Lick my white pussy with your hot black tongue."

Francois was grinding his nose to my clit, and working his tongue faster and deeper into my pussy. He must have had my juices all over his face by now. My breathing was getting faster and my moaning louder as he grabbed my white hips with his big dark hands and shoved his tongue as deep inside of my pussy as it would go.

I grabbed the sides of his head with my hands and began rocking my hips hard and fast into his face. I wasn't sure if I was going to drown him in my pussy juice before I orgasmed, but his talented black tongue didn't give me long to think about it. Within a few moments, I felt my body shudder hard and I squeezed his dark black head between my silky white thighs. I let out a yell and then came all over his face. My legs dropped back onto the bed, as my breathing returned to normal and I began to recover from this fabulous orgasm.

I really needed his cock inside of me.

Francois makes his way back up as I spread my thighs wider to accommodate him between my legs. I felt his cock head touch the entrance of my pussy, as he starts to kiss me. While we were kissing I felt him pushing his cockhead inside of me. To my surprise, the head entered smoothly, but when he got about an inch in, I had to stop him.

Then he would pull out and push in a little further each time. Two inches, three inches, four, five, and when he had six in, I put my arms around his neck, and involuntarily said, "Oooooooooooo." His cock was spreading my insides out and my pussy tried to fight, but I was getting stretched out further and further, more than I ever imagined. Eventually he was in me all the way, his stomach pressed against mine.

We both lay motionless for a minute to get adjusted to each other, until very slowly Francois began his thrust. I had an orgasm on his first stroke... Francois trusted in and out in and out, and kissing me and sucking on my breast telling me how well my pussy felt. My body trembled and then I went completely limp. I was totally filled, lying beneath a man with the thickest cock I had ever seen, and he could do with me as he wanted.

He pulled most of his cock out and thrust it all the way back forcing my pussy to completely surrender to his unbelievable thickness. My mouth opened wide and I started moaning as he relentlessly penetrated me. He covered up my mouth with his own and roughly stuck his tongue practically down my throat and it was almost hard for me to breathe. The taste of my pussy on his lips made me even more aroused.

My back arches slightly, pulling my lips from his as he started to kiss my neck..."Please fuck me," I whispered in his ears. "Fuck me. . ." I moaned.

In a response Francois pushed his hard cock into me. He put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me hard and deep. I could feel another orgasm building inside me.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!" I moaned over and over.

As I opened my eyes I saw Ralph sitting in a chair, naked, and his right hand stroking his small cock. There was a look of pure lust on his face, no embarrassment in us watching him masturbate in front of us.

Francois lifted himself so his arms were straight and continued thrusting into me. I looked down between our bodies and I watched his black cock slamming into my pussy. The contrast with Francois' dark body was such a turn on for me and I knew my husband also. I was so wet I could feel my juices seeping down the upper part of my thighs and I could feel the mattress was soaked under my bum. I glanced to my side and saw Ralph smiling, his eyes wide watching.

"Come for me, girl. Let me feel that tight pussy squeeze my cock. Come for me now." Francois said, still thrusting his cock deep inside me.

My orgasm hit hard. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, letting it wash over me. He kept trusting and moaned, "God damn, Ellen, that feels so fuckin' good!" he said as he filled my pussy with stream after stream of his black seed.

We both groaned loudly as his cock keeps shooting cum into my pussy while my muscles convulse around his cock each time I feel him shooting cum. I suddenly feel pressure as an orgasm builds up in me again. Within seconds he was giving me another mind blowing orgasm. I think we both may have passed out; at least I did as I woke up in a daze and felt his cock still hard and still buried deep inside of me.

Francois turned me around and gently pushed me on all fours while he had his cock still inside me. As he did this I knew he was up for another round of fucking. In this position, his cock went even deeper into my pussy. And I must admit it did feel good.

"Ellen, do you love this cock?"

"Francois, it's the best, I want you to fuck me with your black cock."

In this position I could easily looking at Ralph and as I did he said "I love to watch you take Francois' black cock. Just watching you enjoying yourself makes me very happy."

I just knew Ralph meant it and I looked over my shoulder as Francois started to fuck me. With Francois fucking me doggie style, he was able to push his big cock even deeper inside me. It felt so good. I felt like I would pass out from all the pleasure it was bringing me. Francois grabbed my ass with both his hands and started fucking me faster. I moved my body in time with his thrust, pushing myself back to meet his hips.

When Francois caught on to what I was doing, he kept his body still. I used my arms as leverage and began to push myself back into his eager cock. At first I started off moving my body back slow but once I picked up the tempo I was moving so fast that I could hear the sound of our bodies fucking. I opened my eyes and I saw Ralph watching me fuck Francois and just sight of Ralph watching us fuck was enough to help to send me over the edge.

Just when I felt my orgasm building I heard Francois say "Ellen. I'm going to cum."

"Me too, me too," I replied as I felt my pussy muscles tighten.

A moment later, a mind blowing orgasm ripped through me. I felt his cock enlarge a bit knowing that he was just seconds away from erupting within me. Francois continued thrusting in and out at a quick speed bringing on his own orgasm. He kept thrusting riding us both on the crest of our orgasms. My muscles continued to tighten and spasm milking all of his cum inside of me.

It took about 10 minutes before Francois and I were recovered.

Before Francois pulled out of me I asked Ralph "Will you clean me up? I know you like to do that and I sure need a good cleaning."

Ralph was not surprised but I knew he fell a little embarrassed and humiliated at my statement in front of Francois. In response Francois pulled his cock out of my pussy to make room for Ralph so I shifted slightly on the bed, my ass still up in the air and my pussy gaping open with a slight trail of cum running from it.

"C'mon baby." I said with a smile as I was looking back over my shoulder to Ralph. "I really need to feel your soft tongue on my pussy. It's soothing and Francois did fill my pussy a lot." I paused... "Please?...Ralph"

Ralph nodded and walked over to the bed when Francois stopped him and suggested: "Ralph. I think you should let Ellen sit on your face? That's a much better way to get her pussy clean."

Ralph was silent so I just grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed.

I whispered to him: "Please lie on your back so I can straddle your face".

Ralph did what I asked and as soon as he laid his head down I lowered my pussy until Ralph could reach it with his tongue. His tongue flicked out briefly, tentatively ... tasting my pussy juice combined with Francois' cum.

It was very erotic to have Ralph lick me and I know he liked it a lot as he started to flick his tongue out again and started to lick my pussy with more effort.

Ralph really liked what he was doing because he couldn't get enough of my pussy. Ralph placed his hands on my hips and didn't let me move. I found myself pushing my pussy against his mouth, trying to get his tongue as deep as possible inside my pussy. Ralph was really licking all over my pussy now trying to get me spotlessly clean. Ralph also started to pay more attention to my clit and I started to moan and orgasmed a few times. Ralph really showed he loved to taste Francois on me and that he was really good at it.

After two orgasms I pushed Ralph's hands off of my hips so I could lie next to Francois. With my head on his shoulder and his arm around me he held me close, the dark color of his skin and huge muscles contrasting erotically with my sun tanned but still rather pale skin. "Ralph you were great..." I said as Ralph went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When Ralph returned from the bathroom I was watching Francois putting on his clothes as he wanted to leave us alone for the rest of the night.

The next morning we woke up and I wanted to reward Ralph for being such a loving husband last night. Luckily he was lying on his back so I could easily start to lick and suck his cock. Slowly to grew as hard as possible and as it is just around 4.5 when hard I could easily fit it in my mouth. Ralph woke up slowly and started to moan. We started to talk a little about last night while I kept sucking and stroking his cock and kept him on the edge of an orgasm.

Ralph asked if I enjoyed Francois' cock and I could only reply with a great yes and that if he agreed to it I wanted to experience it more often. "But it is our honeymoon and we had agreed not to play...so this was already a kind of extra present for you."

"For you as well...you were very eager to lick me afterwards and I think you had the best tasting creampie ever, or am I mistaken?"

"No, no you're not...I really enjoyed watching you two and lick your pussy afterwards. I really loved to see you enjoying his black cock."

I thought about it and asked Ralph if he would wanted to watch me with Francois again.

He kept quiet but the twitching of his cock answered my question. "Your cock says what you want...and I want it as well only on one condition."

Ralph was very curious and said he wanted to hear the condition.

"I want Francois to service all my sexual needs and me servicing his for the rest of our vacation on the condition that you aren't allowed to have sex with me for the rest of our honeymoon. Francois will replace your place were it concern sex. Of course I want to make use of all your oral skills and help while I prepare myself for Francois."

Ralph took some time for his response but finally he said he found it difficult to accept but he would go with it as watching me having sex with Francois was the most exciting and most beautiful thing he ever saw. While Ralph told me he agreed on it I let him cum in mouth.

After that we showered together while we soaped each other. As we had done more often Ralph picked my dress before he dressed himself. After breakfast we decided to go to the beach and relax there after our steamy night with Francois. On the beach we met Francois shortly before lunch. He was very friendly and showed a lot of interest in me and I was flirting with him a lot as well. Of course my tiny bikini top and bikini thing helped to keep him focused on my body.

Ralph asked Francois to join us for lunch as he said to Francois I wanted to ask him something. Francois was very curious but I told him I would tell him in the private of our cabin as we had lunch served at our small private pool area. Francois accepted the invitation and he said he would go to his room to change and join us right after. Ralph and I went to our cabin as room service could bring lunch any minute.

When we got to our cabin room service just arrived at the same time to set our lunch on the patio and at the moment they left Francois knocked on the door. Ralph let him in and set with him at the table.

While I was in the bathroom I realized then that I wanted to be naked for Francois for the rest of our honeymoon, so he could take me whenever he wished to. So I decided to go nude and stepped out of the bathroom totally nude except from a pair of strappy heels. Both men's mouths fell open when they saw me walking towards them.

They might have expected a lot but not for me being naked. Ralph helped me to get seated and I crossed my legs to keep some dignity. It felt natural to be naked before the both of them I wasn't even nervous even though we had just met Francois one day earlier. I just smiled and asked for an orange juice and smiled while I said "don't you guys need something to eat?" they both laughed and said they were indeed hungry so they started to have lunch as well.

After we all finished or lunch we settled down and opened the second bottle of white wine. As the men were silent I said, "Francois, I love the way you fuck me. I've never been fucked like that before. I had no idea it would be like this," I continued. "I've never had such a sexual rush. I came so hard. I never thought I could cum so hard and so many times. I've never felt so much like a woman. It's like this is what my body was meant for."

"I love fucking you too." he replied. "You take my cock well. You have a great body for fucking and I would love to fuck you a lot more."

"Ralph and I want you to fuck me a lot more as well and we discussed that I will exclusively have sex with you for the rest of your stay. We want you to replace Ralph's place for the rest of our honeymoon!"

Francois was very pleased with this request and without saying anything he grabbed my hand, pulled me up from the chair and led I to the bedroom and I heard Ralph following us so he could watch me undress Francois. As we were both naked Francois took me in his arms and we kissed as our naked bodies came into an electrifying contact.

As François laid me on my back parted my legs, and he crawled between them. He kissed and sucked my nipples while he was lying on me and between my widely spread legs. Francois then reached down, grasped himself and brought the head of his cock to my opening. He released his grip as his hips shoved it into me. I screamed loudly from the pain, shock and pleasure of it all. I felt him shove it again, and I think most of him was then into me. A third shove and he was tightly pressed against my body. His cock was as deep inside me as he could go, and I remember feeling a mix of pain and intense pleasure of being so full of him in my pussy. It was a wonderful sensation.

It felt as if my pussy was literally sucking his cock into me. I threw my legs back up on him and tightened my leg muscles around his back. As I started to whimper, "Oh God, Oh God!" over and over again, he knew from experience that I was to a point that I really was on fire. Then it had happened, even without him moving, I had an orgasm. An orgasm so strong that it had took my breath away. Francois just remained still between my legs with his big black cock still inside.

As I regained my composure enough to speak, I asked him if he'd cum and he told me, "No, that he only came when he wanted to, and when he came that I'd know it."

Then he started to withdraw right to the knob, making me groan and cry out even louder, clutching at his back with my hands and trying to hunch my hips upward in an attempt to get more of his cock inside of me. I was absolutely delirious with pleasure.

"Oh, Ohhhhh, shove it in, please, please give me more," I whined. "Fill my pussy. Do it! Oh God do it!"

I have no idea how many orgasms that I had or how long he actually fucked me. I was in a constant state of orgasm as they came one right after the other as Francois fucked me.

I finally had to tell him I hardly couldn't take it anymore and begged for his cum. Francois decides to give me what I was begging for; he raised my hips up off the bed and placed my legs up on his shoulders. He'd stopped moving and had buried his cock as deeply as he could inside me. It was then that he finally came.

He had been right, because even though I'd been fucked to the point that my pussy was almost numb, I knew he was cumming deep inside my cervix. I could feel his cum being shot not just into my pussy canal. It felt like he was shooting it right up inside my uterus. I could feel his warm cum as in splashed inside an area where I'd never felt anything before. It was the most incredible feeling I'd ever felt. On top of that, he came so much that it was like my pussy couldn't hold it all and it started overflowing from my pussy.

It was at that point that he started moving again. He fucked me hard again and when he came inside me for a second time I felt him shooting his cum again and had my final orgasm as well.

As Francois slipped out of me and laid himself next to me I watched how Ralph crawled between my legs, and started to kiss the tops of my thighs, slowly working to my pussy. He started licking along my lips, and along my slit, working up slowly to my clit. I started to pinch and pull on my nipples, before I moved my hands down, and held onto his that were holding open the tops of my legs.