Ellen Ch. 01

Story Info
I entice my girlfriend to try another man.
2.4k words
4.05
36.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt 1 - The Fun Begins

Hi... I'm David. Late 30's, married, kids, dogs, house, job... a pretty normal life. Back in my mid 20's, life wasn't so normal. I had a girlfriend 6 years older named Ellen and a desire to explore and push the typical sexual boundaries. Here's what happened when I "pushed"...

Ellen was naked on my bed, her long legs spread wide as I slowly worked the cocked shaped dildo in and out of her very wet pussy. Her blue eyes were a haze of lust as I nibbled her hard nipples and then whispered in her ear how hot is was to see our newest sex toy spreading her pussy lips and disappearing inside of her.

She was enjoying every second of it. Her blonde hair was matted to her forehead from the sweat she had worked up with me fucking her like this. My own hard cock was dripping with pre-cum and she would occasionally reach over and stroke me a couple of times then squeeze out some pre-cum which she would then lick from her fingers.

I could sense her orgasm building. Her breathing has quickened, she had placed a hand on mine working the dildo and she was forcing me to fuck her faster with it. I leaned in close to her face and asked her, "how do you like our new toy?"

"Love it" was all she could reply.

"Do you enjoy this new cock inside of you?" I asked?

"Mmmmm... yes... I definitely do" she answered.

"How would you like to have a stranger's cock inside of you while I was watching?" I asked. With that, her eyes opened wide, her mouth opened and her orgasm washed over her. Her legs closed tightly on my hand holding the dildo and she rocked slightly as no sound came from her opened mouth. I just smiled and let her work her way through the experience at her own pace.

When she finally released her breath and my hand, I slowly withdrew the dildo and said, "I take it the idea of a stranger's cock inside of you like I mentioned turned you on?"

She just smiled and said "it was a very erotic thought at the end there."

I decided to push the subject... "would you like to experience that some night? Another guy for you to play with while I watch?" She looked at me and said nothing. I smiled and said "it's all right... I don't mind. In fact, the idea really turns me on thinking about it."

"Really?" she replied, "you like the idea of me fucking some other guy?"

I smiled and answered, "yes".

That simple conversation lead to a couple months of fantasy play and erotic fun between us. Then, the night we had both been waiting for, happened.

Ellen and I had been going to a dance club often. The club had loud music, a dizzying array of light effects and darks corners throughout. As often as we went, we got to know a few others that went as often as we did. One of these regulars was named Scott. Scott always had his eye on Ellen, from the first time we met... and I'm sure that Ellen knew it, too. He was handsome, in his late 20's and was always friendly.

This particular night, on the way to the club, I had told Ellen that tonight would be a fun night to explore our newest fantasy. Within the first hour there, Ellen had finished off two strong fruity vodka drinks (there's nothing like a little liquid courage I guess). I told her I needed to take a break from dancing for a bit and she asked if I minded if she danced with Scott. I smiled and told her that I didn't mind at all.

No sooner had I left the dance floor had Scott come up and replaced me, standing behind Ellen, his hands on her hips as the music pounded with a deep bass and the strobe lights flashed. As hard as it was to clearly see from where I was sitting, I could tell that Ellen was pushing back into Scott and grinding against him. The techno song went on for awhile and they continued grinding and rubbing together, more and more blatantly as time went on. When the song finally ended, they left the dance floor and headed over to the table I was sitting at.

Scott and I said "hello" and I commented to him that he did well keeping up with Ellen on the dance floor.

Ellen leaned over and whispered in my ear, "all that dancing has him very turned on... me too!"

I replied, "are you ready to go then?" She smiled and said, "let me go to the bathroom and we can all go."

"I'll ask him" I replied.

As Ellen left the table I turned to Scott and decided to just ask bluntly, "Ellen wants to know if you want to leave with us to go have some fun."

Scott smiled and asked "really?"

"Yes" I replied... "it will be fun!" My only other comment was "just so you know, she calls all the shots. What happens and what doesn't happens - she makes the choices." Scott just kept smiling, eager to get his chance with Ellen.

When Ellen returned, I stood up and said "let's go" so she wouldn't have a chance to change her mind. She just had this big grin across her face and she acted a bit shy as the three of us made our way out of the club.

When we got outside, the nervous tension between the three of us was incredible. We laughed as we made our way to my Ford Bronco in the parking lot. I opened the door and folded the seat forward and said, "why don't you two sit in the back". Scott just smiled and jumped right in, turning to extend his hand, helping Ellen climb in after him.

As I began to pull out of the parking lot, Ellen leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "are you sure you want to go through with this?"

I looked at her in the rear view mirror and replied "I'm sure if you're sure".

She smiled, stuck out her tongue and licked her top lip and sat back in the seat next to Scott.

As I drove, I adjusted the rear view mirror so I could see their bodies in full view. Within a couple of minutes, I could see Scott's hand on Ellen's bare leg, working up her thigh and then under her skirt. It was then that I realized they were kissing... and then that I saw her spread her legs apart, allowing him an easier time of reaching further under her skirt. I found out later that when Ellen had gone into the bathroom back in the club, she had removed her panties because they were already soaked from her grinding on the dance floor. Now, that move paid off as Scott's fingers found her wet pussy, swollen from the excitement.

It was hard to see in the dark of the Bronco, but I could tell he was finger fucking her, his arm moving back and forth and her breathing growing stronger as she put her head back and enjoyed his attention. I began to smell her excitement as he continued fucking her with his fingers.

I found myself turned on beyond belief... and wishing I didn't have to keep driving. As Scott continued finger fucking her, I drove down the road and pulled into the first hotel I came to. I pulled into a parking spot in the lot away from the front door and turning the car off, I turned in my seat and watched as Ellen arched her back, drew in her breath and had her first orgasm... from another man.

It was a good time for me to go get us a room. All I said as I jumped out of the Bronco was "I will be right back." I doubt they even heard me! When I returned about 5 minutes later, having secured a room around the side of the hotel, I jumped back into the front seat to find Scott with his pants down and Ellen sucking his cock. Scott looked up at me as I got into the Bronco and smiled and Ellen turned her head towards me while continuing to suck him and winked. I mentioned that I got us a room and as I drove us around to the side of the hotel, Ellen continued sucking and licking Scott's hard cock.

I parked and then jumped out and folded the seat forward. I helped out Ellen first as Scott zipped up his pants and followed. We hurried to the room, I slid the key card into the door handle and as it released, allowing me to open the door, I turned to find Ellen rubbing Scott's crotch through his pants.

We all stepped into the room and Scott and Ellen were all over each other. Clothing began coming off quickly and before I realized it, I was the only one still dressed. I had moved over to a chair next to a table in the corner of the room and I sat down as Ellen guided Scott to sit down on the edge of the closest bed. She got on her knees and began working his cock with her hand and her mouth at the same time, looking over at me, her eyes smiling, his precum stretching from his swollen cock head to her lips as she pulled her mouth off his cock. She winked again and mouthed the words "I love you". I returned the silent sentiment and nodded my head as if to say "continue".

Ellen didn't want Scott to cum just yet though. She was all in at this point and wanted to be fucked really badly. She turned to me and asked me if I had a condom. I did of course and I reached into my pocket, pulled it out and handed it to her. As she took it from me, she leaned down and kissed me. I could taste his precum on her lips and found it really erotic that she would do that, knowing I would taste him when she did that.

Ellen turned back to Scott now and after ripping open the condom wrapper, I watched as she kneeled down in front of his hard cock and began rolling it down over his shaft. Once in place, she stood up and pushed his chest, forcing him to lie back on the bed. With that, she climbed on top of him, straddling him and I watched as she took a hold of his sheathed cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy.

She held him in place for a moment, just rubbing it over her pussy lips and looked over at me. She gave me a smile as I watched her lower herself down onto his cock. As it disappeared inside of her, her eyes closed, her head fell back a little, her mouth opened slightly and she began to rock on him. Scott reached up with his hands and began playing with her hardened nipples as I watched them begin fucking; as I watched Ellen, fucking another man, for the first time.

As that thought hit me, it also occurred to me that this was the first time I had ever watched 2 people fuck in person before. I found it intoxicatingly erotic... the site of them moving together, their naked bodies, the sounds of their breathing and slight moans and also the smell of their sex. Ellen continued riding Scott in that cowgirl position for several minutes and I was enjoying every second of it, as was she.

Then, Ellen climbed off of Scott and got on her hands and knees next to him on the bed. Scott said "good... I have been wanting to fuck you from behind!" and he climbed off the bed and took a hold of her hips as he was standing at the end of the bed and pulled her towards him. He spread her legs around him as he guided his cock into her. Ellen dropped her forehead to the bed and grabbed a fistful of bedspread in each hand as Scott began thrusting in and out of her.

Scott fucked her fast and furiously now, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he pounded into her over and over. Every time he thrust in, he would grunt and with that same movement, Ellen's hands would flex tighter on their grip of the bedspread. Scott continued his thrusting for several minutes like that until he announced "I'm gonna cum!"

With that, he thrust one last time and held Ellen on his cock as his head fell back and he groaned. I found it so hot to see that pose.... the two of them locked together, not moving now, knowing his cock was emptying inside of her (albeit inside a condom). When he finally withdrew, he did so slowly and as his half hard cock dropped out of her, I could see that the condom was full of a lot of cum.

Scott walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I turned to Ellen and she was now lying on the bed, on her stomach, looking at me and smiling. I asked her "good fuck?" and she closed her eyes and nodded her head.

I reached over and lightly rubbed her bare back and her eyes opened and she said to me "tell Scott to call a cab in the lobby... I want us to stay and play."

Scott was out of the bathroom at that point and heard her and he looked at me and smiled as he said "no problem guys... I don't want to overstay my invitation!" I laughed at his comment and sat there rubbing Ellen's back as he got dressed. When finished, Scott moved next to Ellen, leaned down and kissed her cheek. With a big, satisfied grin, he said "I hope we can do this again some time" to which Ellen replied coyly "maybe!" With that, Scott said "goodbye" and left the room.

Ellen turned her head to me and said "Don't just sit there. I want you naked and fucking me right now!" As I quickly removed my clothes, I was hoping this wasn't the last time we did something like this. Fortunately for me, it was just the first of many exciting, erotic adventures with Ellen!

Let me know what you thought of this real life experience... your feedback is appreciated!