Ellen's Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fallen in a deep sleep after the session Candy and I had just had. When I woke up I thought I was still in dreamland. There was a gay gang bang movie playing on the television. A white guy was bent over a table with more than a dozen black men surrounding him. He was being fucked in both ass and mouth and cummed on from every direction.

In between my legs bobbing up and down with my hard dick in her mouth was Ellen. She was furiously sucking away while Candy, standing at the edge of the bed, fucked her doggy style. Ellen was a gifted cocksucker but she did not hone the skills Candy had perfected over the years. Candy was talking dirty to Ellen as she fucked her, calling her every name in the book. It was an added turn on. It didn’t take me long to wake up and realize that I was not dreaming, that this was actually happening.

I wanted to get into the action as an active participant. I was enjoying the blow job but I wanted to fuck.

I don’t know if candy read my mind but she immediately pulled out of Ellen and laid on the bed next me. We switched places. I stood behind Ellen and was admiring her round ass and bald pussy lips as she sucked away at Candy’s beautiful dick. Ellen’s pussy was like an ocean. My dick slid in very easily but I could feel her nice grip as I slid further in. She moaned as I entered her. She was on all fours and her back was arched. I really didn’t take my time with her; as soon as I entered I began to fuck the life out of her. My hard thrusts made it difficult for her to continue sucking of Candy. I grabbed her small waist to rhythmically pull her towards me as I pushed in and out of her.

Candy got up from where she was; I saw her taking pictures with a digital camera. She was snapping from all angles. This made me fuck Ellen even harder. Ellen started to scream louder and louder, “oh my God, oh my fuckin God, fuck me, YES! YES! YES!” She only urged me on even more, it’s like I had lost all control, and I wanted to fuck her until it hurt. “Smack my ass Daddy”. I did as she asked. Her ass cheeks were turning crimson with every smack. I was not ready to cum any time soon and Ellen’s pussy was getting dry from all the friction and orgasms.

I asked Candy to pass me the lube. She began to pour some onto Ellen’s ass and seemed shocked but obeyed when I slapped her and told her to lie on her stomach. “Yes Daddy,” was her response. I spread her legs open and told Ellen to lick and spit on Candy’s ass hole and get it nice and wet for me. As Ellen worked her tongue in and out of Candy’s tunnel I lubed myself up for the ride. Ellen was still licking away when I started to enter Candy’s ass. Again I went in roughly, Candy let out a loud painful moan as I entered her, “be gentle going in Daddy,” she said but I told her to shut up. Candy put her face in the pillow to muffle her screams of pain and pleasure as I resumed the same rhythm I had worked up with Ellen. This time it was Ellen taking pictures of us. Candy’s ass gave way to my curved dick and her screams began to diminish even though I had not slowed down my pace. “Oh yes Daddy, fuck your baby girl” she kept on saying. This was only our second time fucking but it seemed as if Candy all ready knew my body because as I felt myself about to cum she said “oooohhhh yeah Daddy, cum in my ass let me feel all the heat, don’t pull out, cum in my ass, cum in my ass.”

Again I had an energy draining orgasm, only this time I didn’t go limp. ‘Daddy’ was ready to continue. I pulled out of Candy and walked to the bathroom to wash up. When I came back Ellen was on top riding Candy. I had never tried double penetration, and figured nothing would be better then a tranny and a male fucking a playboy bunny.

Ellen bent forward towards Candy when I got behind her as if she had read my mind. I dripped some lube on her hole and began to massage it in and finger her slowly, adding one finger at a time until I had four up there. By then she was fully ready to let ‘Daddy’ in her hole. I positioned myself so that the entry would not be all that painful but it was no use. She claimed to have never had a dick shaped like mine so it didn’t matter how gentle I was it was still going to hurt. As she turned to look at me she said “Daddy, just stick it in!” I obliged with pleasure.

Candy and I had to find a rhythm for this position to work as it should. After a few minute we were expertly alternating thrusts back and forth in and out of Ellen. She came @ least six times in a fifteen minute period but we changed position soon after, she was getting tired and couldn’t take it anymore. I too was tired but the exhilarating sex kept me going. Candy and I let Ellen take a break as she spread herself on the bed, lying on her stomach, legs split open, and ass in slightly in the air. She was begging for it. I rammed "Daddy" in her ass and kept pulling out all the way; teasing her as she begged me to fuck her hard and mercilessly.

The friction was a little too much even for me and so I rubbed on some more lubrication into her tight hole. I still teased her until she was actually threatening bodily harm if I didn’t fuck her right then and there. I plowed her man pussy with no regard for any pain she maybe feeling. She was screaming in agony as I went in and out. Ellen watched in awe while playing with her swollen clit. Candy was still in the same position when I finally let out a scream like that of a gorilla (if you can imagine) at the heights of ecstasy. Surprisingly I let out a pretty good amount of cum. Ellen licked it clean off of Candy’s ass and my shrinking dick. This time I was truly tired but Ellen had just gotten horny again.

Being as Candy had not yet cum a second time, she climb atop of Ellen and they slowly made love while a bestiality movie played in the back round. I could tell that they did this often. The passion between the two of them was intense. It’s as if they were the only two people left in the world, I fell asleep watching them making love but I dreamt of Ellen being eaten out by a rott wieler.

I’ll let you know what happened on Sunday my next time around to the site. I welcome public and private (email) criticism, comments, etc… Hope you enjoyed.

12