Ellen's Coming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

Mattie was still sitting in one corner enjoying the pulsating jets against her back. Since I'd gotten out of the other corner seat, I had now slid over continuing to sit on the ledge, offering the now vacated corner to Ellen as she'd been sitting on the bench seat without any jets. She quickly moved over to it, but instead of sitting down in it as I'd expected her to do, she faced forward in it instead, half leaning out of the tub as sometimes we all had, but in particular as Mattie had told me she'd observed the previous night. I glanced over at Mattie, who smiled knowingly towards me, just then finishing a particularly erotic adventure of ours and noticed that Ellen did indeed seem to be rotating her lower body slowly back and forth against the jets as she sat there listening, occasionally asking Mattie about something she'd just said, which usually was some very specific or erotic little detail.

For myself, I didn't need to manually stimulate my cock in order to keep it hard, just listening to my wife, and now looking over at Ellen thinking that perhaps she really was enjoying the sensation of the jets on her cunt just like Mattie suspected she'd done the night before, was more than enough stimulation to keep me aroused.

This time, I really did think Ellen sort of got herself off. Maybe it wasn't a mind-blowing earth shattering orgasm, especially as she didn't cry out or even act like she'd had one. She'd just kept moving a little while we talked, still occasionally glancing over in my direction where I made no effort whatsoever to try and hide my rigidly hard cock. Then suddenly she just stopped, turned around in her seat and sat back with her eyes closed for a few before announcing that it was time for her to get out. We all did shortly after that, with me somewhat surprised that the evening had seemed to reach such an abrupt end to it suddenly. Even wondering for a moment with my sitting there the way I had been, that maybe it had finally made her uncomfortable perhaps.

Making our way upstairs, with Ellen's room right across the hall from ours, I slipped into bed as the two girls took turns using it in preparation for bed. Not bothering to close the bedroom door to our room as we often left it open to catch a nice cross-breeze, especially if we weren't planning on doing anything, which I now wasn't as Mattie too seemed worried and concerned about her sister's sudden change in mood, so it had to some degree turned down the heat on our previous aroused excitement.

Turning over in bed, I allowed myself to snooze, knowing that both Mattie as well as Ellen seemed to take a long time in the bathroom, and knowing because of that, the likelihood of doing anything had suddenly become fairly remote.

I don't know how long it really was, but I woke with the sensation of a hand groping me in the darkness. The lights were all off now of course, so I could only assume that Ellen too had gone off to bed.

"Want me to close the door?" I asked

"Nah, we'll try and be quiet," Mattie said simply as she quickly began to reawaken the arousal I'd allowed to go away without taking care of it. Needless to say, she soon had me all nice and hard once again, but more importantly, very horny now and in need of some cunt licking for myself. Which Mattie was only more than happy to oblige of course.

I slid down and began to happily tongue and lick Mattie's cunt, enjoying her sweet taste as well as the erotic sensation of flicking that hard little clit of hers with my tongue. Far too soon for my own pleasures, I sensed Mattie's hand on my head and shoulders, which was usually an indication that she wanted to feel me inside her, which again surprised me because she usually had at least one, sometimes two nice hard orgasms before we did that. But not this time.

As I slid up in preparation of doing that, she spoke whispering in my ear. "I think Ellen's watching us," she said almost too softly for me to hear. Obviously I couldn't very well turn around to look either, taking the hint in what Mattie had done by coaxing me up to her in order to speak.

Though the room was dark, it certainly wasn't so much so that you still couldn't make out objects or knew where you were. And I could certainly see my wife's face well enough as I peered into her eyes, saw her smiling, as I now did, then again slithered back down between her legs, taking up where I had just left off, still not knowing for sure if she had been right, and that Ellen might perhaps indeed be standing just outside our bedroom door peering in at us.

This time Mattie did cum, and came hard when she did, not even trying to lessen the sound of pure pleasure that I gave her, allowing herself to express it fully and completely. As she did, I was almost positive that I heard another much softer moan actually come from somewhere back behind me, though without turning to look and verify what I suspected, remained as only a possibility perhaps, fueled by the fact that maybe Ellen had been, and had in fact been playing with herself while peeking in on us.

"My turn!" Mattie said softly, though not trying to whisper it, using what would be a normal use of her voice under the circumstances, but effectively telling Ellen as she did so what we were now about to do, which was exchange places. As I situated myself upon my back, I couldn't help but look towards the door there in the darkness, though try as I might, I could neither hear nor see anything. With the now wonderful, erotic sensations that Mattie began applying to my lust-hungry cock, my attention soon focused on that and no longer quite so much on the door. At one point, my eyes naturally looked in that direction however, as though being reminded that it had still remained a possibility that Ellen might have at some point actually been there. The darkness seemed fuller for some reason as I lay looking, then movement, very slight, hardly noticeable at all but I realized that someone WAS standing there, just edging around the doorway. Mattie must have sensed it almost at the same exact moment I had, for she removed her mouth from around my prick where she'd been so expertly sucking it.

"You might as well come in here and join us," she told her sister plain and simply. "We're horny, you're horny, so why not?"

There was just a moment of silent hesitation at being discovered perhaps, then indecision. "You sure?" came her soft nervous sounding voice.

"Get your ass in here," Mattie then spoke with an acknowledged giggle. "I know for a fact that Rob won't mind that at all!"

I first heard, and then saw as Ellen's form took shape and crossed the room tentatively into the bedroom soon after placing herself on the edge of the bed where she now sat. "Lay down," Mattie told her patting the bed, then adding, "and spread your legs!"

She did so, quietly, obviously nervous. But as Mattie gently coaxed me with a look, and a touch of hand, I knew what it was that she now wanted me to do. I crawled up between Ellen's legs, spreading her pussy apart with my fingers, delighting in the discovery of the fact that she had much thicker fuller lips which I now played with, exploring even as my tongue and lips began to search and explore her pussy, quickly finding and then lightly sucking her hard blood-engorged little clit, her shudder of surprise and delight quickly telling me that it felt good, her soft deep moan confirming that a moment later.

Mattie now sat nearer her head gently holding her sister as I continued to slowly and softly lick her, allowing her body to tell me what she liked, what she wanted more of as I orally pleasured her in ways that she had no doubt not experienced in a very long time.

Occasionally looking up while I lapped, sucked and licked, seeing Mattie also gently caressing and teasing her sister's breasts, molding them, tenderly running her finger tips over her sister's nipples in much the same way my tongue was doing to her clit and wet slippery split.

When Ellen came, she did so with a cry of release that seemed to come from somewhere very far away, beginning at the center of her soul, and then eventually making its way out where she could in no way contain it. I think her ecstasy, the intensity of it surprised even herself, as it most certainly did us, though we reveled in it with her, encouraged her to continue, and continued to pleasure her until moans became laughter, and then laughter became tears.

No one spoke a word for the longest time, neither did any of us move away or even attempt to reposition ourselves, simply basking in what was, what had been.

"Holy shit," she finally said aloud. "It really has been a long time since I've felt that!"

"Not bad huh?" Mattie giggled. "I told you I wasn't marrying him for his money, but that I was for his tongue!"

"And I thought you were just kidding me!" Ellen said.

"What? You really told her that?" I asked.

"Yep! I really did!" Mattie laughed. "Now, speaking of which, how about you roll over again, I think we've both got some unfinished business that needs attending to here!"

"I'll leave you two alone," Ellen said rolling out of bed.

"And just where the hell do you think you're going?" Mattie asked her. "When I said we had some unfinished business here, I was speaking about the two of us," she said meaning her sister. "How longs it been since you've had a nice long hard fuck too?" she asked. "Too long."

"Well then?"

"You don't have to do this you know," Ellen spoke.

"Oh yeah, like it's a real chore for Rob to fuck the two of us," Mattie told her. "I'm sure he'll be complaining about it for days after this!"

That did make Ellen laugh, and I for one had absolutely no intention of ever complaining about anything...ever again for that matter. All I wanted to do was find a way to show my wife how much I truly loved her and appreciated her for who she was, and how caring and understanding she could be in understanding and knowing what her sister was going through. Maybe for most this might seem a bit unorthodox by way of a solution, but Mattie knew damn well just what it was her sister truly wanted and more importantly, needed.

Soon after that, as Ellen climbed back into bed, and then onto me, Mattie likewise crawled up over my face where I loved once again licking her in this way, reaching up to fondle and play with her boobs, and then wonderfully, doing the same with Ellen's as she slid down onto my cock, and just sat there with me deep inside of her for the longest time. I didn't mind though, it helped me as I was on the verge at that moment of spewing a load inside her almost from the moment that she did.

It was eerily erotic in a way, they both came so differently, yet sounding so much alike when they did so, hearing them together when they did, almost as one, triggering my own needed release as I filled Ellen's pussy with what seemed like gallons of fuck juice.

Waking in the morning, a woman snuggled comfortably on each side of me, only then waking up as I finally stirred.

"Morning," I said happily giving each a kiss to the forehead as I tended to wake with a bad case of morning breath that had a hint of pussy attached to it.

"Morning baby."

"Morning Rob."

Came two very happy replies.

"Well, anything in particular you want to see or do today?" Mattie asked her sister.

"Like what?"

"Well, we can go sight-seeing, or shopping, or just stay here and fuck. What would you like to do?" She asked.

"Guess!" Ellen grinned.

As I now did. And besides, the car was out of gas anyway.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers
12