Ellen's Elf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More what?" Elf teased playfully, already knowing Ellen's tendency to be up-tight sexually. "Say it for me Ellen" she said in a sing-song voice.

"Your tongue, more" Ellen begged in a half expressed thought as Elf decided to torture her just a bit more and fell to licking the undersides of Ellen's feet.

Groaning loudly Ellen quickly rephrased her desire: "My pussy, please lick my pussy."

"How about your ass? Do you want me to lick that dirty little hole too?" she asked with a smile, her tongue antsy to get to the business of making Ellen Maine cum.

"Yes, my ass, my nasty ass, please lick my dirty ass Elf" she begged finally letting free long-denied wishes, "please Elf."

"Your pretty little ass hole, lover" Elf corrected as she finally concentrated on Ellen's tight rear, lapping over and over in the same sensitive spot as Ellen went wild with pent up emotion, not quite believing that this was happening, yet not wanting the fantasy to stop.

"Oh my god I'm going to cum" she exhaled with a quiver, deathly afraid that Elf would again tease her by withdrawing. But this time the girl reached forward and fingered both of Ellen's nipples, roughly fondling her large hanging boobs as Ellen began to come in time with Elf's tongue.

Ellen felt Elf's strong tongue slither into her ass, like a little snake writhing and wriggling just deep enough to drive her wild and felt fingernails claw her sides to push her over the edge.

"Ooooohhhhhhh, Jesus, fuck" she screamed as a tremor of sensation exploded from her groin like a rack of pool balls shot to the four corners of her body. She screamed as she bit into the back of the couch and wrenched it with her hands, her body wanting to writhe about yet remain in place, as Elf had not ceased to attend to her needs, Ellen's juices dripping from her like warm rain audibly falling onto the leather seat and running down her legs like twin rivulets on a windshield in a summer shower.

Balancing her head on the couch, she reached back to stroke Elf's hair and hold her firmly in the crack of her ass, not wanting the warmth of the sensation to flag until her orgasm had passed. She cried with joy at the intensity of her sensations and from her lack of sensation these past two years.

Elf pulled herself away and told her to turn onto her back and pull her legs back and to her sides again. Ellen did so, laying open her pink slit, her lips now quite engorged with blood. Setting to work, Elf kissed the undersides of her thighs, her mouth working in toward the center of the ‘V' Ellen's legs formed. She plunged two fingers deep into Ellen's pussy and curled them into her G-spot with surgical precision. The thumb of her other hand she drove it to the hilt into Ellen's moist ass; as she cried out in surprise Elf proceeded to slowly stroke her into another orgasm. She stared into Ellen's eyes as she skillfully manipulated her like an experienced operator of a machine. Ellen closed her eyes and went with the flow as Elf slowly built toward Ellen's next orgasm, saw it coming and planned for it, waited until the decisive moment and pounced with her mouth, mercilessly sucking on her needy clitoris, raking her tongue stud over the sensitive sprout as she synchronized her tongue and fingers and walked Ellen to the edge again. She slowed as she saw it building.

"Open you eyes Ellen" Elf commanded as Ellen obeyed, "watch me when you cum."

"Don't take your eyes off of me" she taunted, smiling before she returned to sucking her clit. Ellen watched as Elf lapped at her and sinuously dipped her tongue into her pussy as well and groaned along with her as the convulsion hit, exploding with more force than before as the two stared into each other's eyes while Elf milked from Ellen the remains of her orgasm before taking her fingers from her and wiping them in vulgar fashion on Ellen's boobs.

She then climbed forward and to Ellen's surprise proceed to lick the mess from her tits, rolling her nipples in her lips and between her teeth as she licked the pungent spunk with relish. Without warning Elf stood and straddled Ellen's chest, spreading her own pussy with one hand and trapping Ellen's face between her parted gash and the back of the couch.

"Suck it, now" was all she said as Ellen dove between the tattooed roses with a feverish determination to suck her to an orgasm as quickly as possible. It didn't take long. Taking a cue from Elf, Ellen impaled her fingers in Elf's ass and pussy as she sensed her about to cum. Elf screamed and ground her pussy into Ellen's face as she felt Elf's muscles contracting her fingers in time to her high-pitched sighs of relief as the orgasm crested and fell.

As her orgasm subsided she ran her fingers through Ellen's hair and leaned down to kiss her, smiling, finally noticing that the room smelled intensely both of desire and satisfaction. Elf tumbled to her side and pulled Ellen along, off of the couch and onto the wooden floor as the two intertwined their limbs like two kids, and Ellen, feeling for the first time in her life relaxed and uninhibited, reached behind Elf and randomly slipped her fingers inside of her, holding on to the moment for as long as she could, massaging the cords of muscle in Elf's ass as she sighed in response to Ellen's probing.

"Bathroom, clean" Elf panted in single words as she pulled Ellen up from the floor, through the apartment and into the shower, the lights dim and flickering from several candles. The hot water felt therapeutic to them as they kissed and laughed and let the water wash away the evening's exertion.

"I have to pee" Ellen said as she started to leave the shower dripping.

"Wait" Elf said, looking coy and seductive as she grabbed Ellen's arm to stop her, wondering just how far Ellen's fantasy life had taken her.

"Here" she said, and pulled Ellen back into the shower while she grabbed her ass and slowly kissed her, one knee rubbing in anticipation between Ellen's wet thighs.

Ellen Maine, tense Ellen, corporate Ellen, changed Ellen, smiled sheepishly and looked Elf in the eye as she consciously relaxed the appropriate muscles and felt the first drops of release turn into a rush and mingle with the shower water to splatter their legs. Elf caressed Ellen's breast and rested her head on Ellen's shoulder with her lips holding a soft kiss on her neck as she felt the relief pouring over her from her new friend as the shower soothed them.

"You are a perv" Ellen giggled with a shy smile as Elf's knee rubbed against her damp snatch before they switched roles. The first drops from her new friend dribbled over Ellen's upper thigh and down over her knee as she leaned into a long kiss and realized that the night was still young.