Ellen's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellen340
ellen340
68 Followers

She stepped back and looked at me smiled and said "Here we go." She activated my egg and I grunted a bit then she picked up another box that had wires attached to it and I realized the other end was attached to me. I watched as she moved a switch and bolt of pleasure surged through me from my clit causing me to try to thrash around. The pleasure was unbelievably intense and there was no letup or respite. I struggled mightily but I was held securely in place, I was screaming but it was muffled from my gag. I closed my eyes as my body reacted automatically as I came in the most massive orgasm of my life. I squirted my cum all over the place as I twisted and struggled with my bindings. My tits then seemed to come to life all on their own as I felt an intense tingling sensation. My legs began to spasm and jerk as my orgasm seemed to go on forever. The sensation began to ease steadily until it finally stopped and my body tried to relax but my thighs were still spasming and my tits were still tingling.

I opened my eyes and there was Jeff standing over me, his cock was rock solid. He and Mel were talking, "How long was that?" Jeff asked

"90 seconds, Master. Would you like me to do her again?" Mel responded.

"No, I think she is ready to be fucked, we can play with this again later." Jeff said.

"Very well, Master." Mel said as she knelt in front of my pussy and pulled the string that removed my egg. "Good God, this girl is soaked!" Mel said as the egg slid out. She removed my gag because Jeff likes to kiss me and have me suck his cock. As I recovered from the orgasm I realized that I not only wanted to be fucked I NEEDED to be fucked. I looked at Jeff and pleaded with him to fuck me. He moved into position mounting me, shoving his cock deep into my soaked pussy. He began fucking me slowly at first

"Oh this is soooo GOOD, you are so tight and wet!" he said to me. My eyes were wide and my mouth was open I could not believe how good he felt sliding in and out, my pussy was squishing like mad. He picked up the pace as I felt another orgasm building until he was positively pounding me. The restraints held me firmly as I felt the sheer delight of his pounding thrusts. I felt the same sensation on my clit as I felt when Mistress shocked me and realized she was doing it again but while I was being fucked this time. Immediately a HUGE wave of pleasure washed over me throughout my entire body, followed by another and yet another.

I was cumming almost constantly as I was in the throws of multiple orgasms. I heard some woman screaming in the distance but did not have the presence of mind to recognize my own voice. My entire being was focused on the extremely intense pleasure coursing through my entire body.

The screaming stopped as my head rolled to the side, I could see stars as my body tensed with yet another orgasm. Jeff's pace began to slow as he tired and the shock to my clit stopped. He kept fucking me but much more slowly, almost gently.

"Good God Almighty, Ellen!" he said as he pushed hard and deep into me and held it as he grunted and I felt his semen erupt deep in me. My eyes began to rolled back as he squirted me several times with white hot gushing squirts

"UH, UH, UH!" I moaned as he filled me with his manhood. I felt his semen spread through my entire pussy, it was a warm, moist very pleasing feeling.

He began to relax and as his cock slid out of me, he said "Honey, that was FANTASTIC! I'm going to fuck you again in a little while!" then he kissed me deeply.

Standing over me Jeff asked "When do the others get here?"

"It'll be couple of hours yet but I think she needs some rest anyway." Mel responded.

"Yeah, get her some water and let's leave her here to rest." Jeff said as they turned to go upstairs.

After they had left I looked at myself in the mirror on the ceiling. I looked just as I had imagined in my fantasy. Tightly bound spread eagle, my chest and the top part of my breasts were flushed from my many orgasms and my nipples were so erect that they ached some. My pussy was glistening wet and my labia was parted slightly, I looked like an extremely fucked woman.

Mel returned with my water which I drank greedily and when finally satisfied she kissed me and told me how things were just getting started and how pleased she was with me. She loosened my ropes but just enough so that I could relax comfortably. She then inserted the egg back inside me and checked the electrical connections on my tits and clit and said "I am going to leave you tied like this and I'm going to set the egg and the shock setting on 'low' to keep you warm." She said smiling. "Enjoy, honey." She said as she turned to leave. I stared at my reflection as I felt my pussy and tits tingle until I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

ellen340
ellen340
68 Followers
12