Ellen's Party

Story Info
Mature couple meets young man at swinger's party.
3.1k words
4.21
60.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clint and Ellen have been married for 25 years and are now in there mid and late 50s. They have always been faithful to each other and have had a very good sex life until Clint developed ED (erectile dysfunction) a couple of years ago. Clint has acquired, through trial and error, other ways of sexually satisfying Ellen, such as his tongue, dildos and vibrators, but he knows that Ellen misses occasionally having vaginal sex.

One evening after failing to get an erection and also failing to make Ellen have an orgasm, Clint decides to mention something that had been on his mind for quite some time.

"I know that this has been very difficult for you and it's not your fault so I would like to make a suggestion" Clint states. "I would not mind, in fact I would feel much better if you would occasionally have an affair and have sex the way we use to. Preferably with someone that I probably would not get jealous over". he continues.

Shocked, Ellen exclaims "What kind of person do you think I am? I love you and neither need or want anyone else." That was the last time the subject was broached.

A few months later Ellen came home after doing some shopping and getting her nails done and said to Clint "It's Saturday night. Would you like to go to a party tonight?"

Clint asked "What kind of party and if I have to get all dressed up the answer is NO?"

"It's just a cocktail party and no you don't have to get all dressed up" Ellen replied.

"Where is the party at?" Clint asked.

"I have an address but I don't know the name of the hosts. We were invited by a lady at the nail parlor." Ellen replied.

"Well, I guess we can always leave early if we don't like the party." Clint stated. "It's not like our social calendar is full."

Clint and Ellen arrived at the party about 9 PM and there were a lot of cars parked outside. Strangely there were not that many people in the great room of the house. Clint and Ellen sat on a couch and Clint went to the bar and got a couple of drinks and returned to set next to Ellen. After a few minutes Clint said "I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be back in a minute." On the way to the restroom Clint passed by a room with the door opened and was shocked and amazed to see that the room was occupied by about 10 couples engaged in every kind of sex one could imagine. They were all having sex in every way imaginable. There were fat women and skinny women. There were big dicks and little dicks. "That explains why there are so few people in the living room." he thought. He continued on to the restroom and then returned to the couch and sat next to Ellen. He did not know what to think about this turn of events.

He decided not to say anything for a while and to just see what transpired. "Are you having a good time?" Clint asked.

"Well not really" she replied. "But I guess I'm not the only one who is a little bored. I've been watching that young man across the room and he seems to be even more bored than I am." Ellen said. The young man she referred to was about 18 to 20 years old and very good looking. Clint figured that the young man's wife was probably in the orgy room.

"Why don't you go over and ask if he would like to join us? That would be the neighborly thing to do." Clint asked.

Ellen replied "He would probably be just as bored here with us. We are not very talkative tonight." They dropped the subject and just sat for a while.

Clint then noticed that there were quite a few more couples in the main room. One of the couples off in a dark corner was naked and the woman had the man's penis in her mouth. Ellen did not appear to even notice and Clint decided to find out if Ellen knew what kind of party this was.

"Ellen, have you noticed anything strange about this party? Clint asked.

"No, not really, have you? She asked.

Clint said "Look at the couple over in the dark corner setting on the floor." Ellen looked and turned beet red in embarrassment.

"My god" she said. "They are naked and she is sucking his ...uh, thingy."

Clint was convinced that Ellen was not aware that they were at a swinger's party. Clint said "Come with me for a moment, I want to show you something." He took her by the arm and led her to the doorway of the room with the orgy in progress.

"My god!" said Ellen. "And there's the woman who invited us to the party".

They returned to their seats and Clint said "We can leave anytime you are ready."

"It is kind of interesting and I don't guess we have to be in a great hurry to leave" Ellen replied. They looked around and saw that there were more couples in various states of undress all around the room.

"I guess the orgy room is filled to capacity and people have to have some place to go" Clint laughed.

Clint noticed that Ellen was still eyeing the young man across the room who was still sitting there bored. "Go ahead and invite him over if you want." Clint said.

"What if he says NO?" Ellen replied. "He may not like women that are old enough to be his mother. Or even his grandmother. I would be so embarrassed."

"Well, I don't know a lot of the people in this room and I don't think that you do either. If he says NO I guess we can leave and not worry to much about."

Ellen asked "A few months ago you asked me about having sex with someone else. Were you serious about that? And if I did would you still love me as before?"

Clint replied "I will always love you and you deserve much more than I have been able to provide the last couple of years." Ellen kissed Clint with such love and affection that it brought tears to his eyes.

Ellen walked across the room and noticed that nobody was paying much attention to a woman who was completely dress. She took the seat next to the young man and started a conversation. In a few moments Ellen and the young man returned to the couch.

Ellen introduced the young man as Josh and they joined Clint on the couch. Josh did not seem too interested in conversing with Clint but only with Ellen, which he completely understood. They were whispering back and forth when Ellen said to Clint "Where can we go to be alone?"

To this Clint replied "Look around you. The orgy room is full and I doubt that you would want to go in there anyway. There are no other rooms so you will have to make do with right here on the couch."

Ellen said "I can't have sex in front of you and I'm sure you wouldn't want to see me doing it with someone else."

To which Clint replied "If you want to have sex with Josh, I'm afraid you'll have to. And don't be so sure what I might want to see." Clint could see the passion glistening in Ellen's eyes and was pretty sure that he was going to be in for a very interesting evening.

Ellen turned back to Josh and they started kissing and undressing each other. Ellen turned to Clint one more time and said with a pleading look... "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure and I promise to keep my eyes closed or at least watch the many other couples within 20 feet of us." Clint replied.

In a moment they were both undressed and boy was Josh hung. Ellen's eyes got wide as saucers when she saw his dick. Josh was equally impressed with the way Ellen looked. They fondled each other for a few moments and Josh's inexperience was obvious. Ellen was obviously thrilled as Josh sucked her nipples and rubbed her clitoris.

Ellen gently guided Josh's face down to replace his finger with his tongue. But she wanted that big cock inside her. She could get her clit licked any time she wanted. But never had she seen a cock like Josh's. Finally Josh laid Ellen on the couch and her head was almost in Clint's lap. Clint had lied about keeping his eyes closed and Josh and Ellen were the only couple he watched.

Josh then placed his cock at the opening of Ellen's pussy. He asked "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

To which Ellen exclaimed "Yes, please fuck me, fuck me hard." And he did. Ellen came at least 3 or 4 times and not very quietly. Ellen had always been pretty quiet when coming but not this time. Clint just figured it was the atmosphere and the fact that she hadn't had sex like this for 2 years. The fact that Josh had a huge cock and certainly knew how to use it may have played a small part, but then who knows?

After they were through, Ellen, with clothes in hand, made for the restroom to cleanup and get dressed. Josh dressed and finally actually talked to Clint.

"You've got a great wife." He stated.

"Yes, but she has missed out on a lot since my condition has worsened and I have a difficult time getting an erection." Clint answered. "Would you like to give me your phone number and maybe we can call you sometime."

"Sure" Josh answered and gave Clint his number witch Clint put in his cell phone. Ellen returned and kissed Josh goodbye and Ellen and Clint left for home.

When they got home, undressed and went to bed, Ellen noticed that Clint had a pretty good erection. She snuggled up to Clint and whispered in his ear "I would love to suck your cock until you come!" In the past she tried often to make Clint come that way but very, very seldom was she successful. But seldom did he have an erection this strong and she felt she knew why. She took his turgid member in her mouth and gently sucked and then sucked a little harder and soon Clint was gasping as he came with huge gushes of sperm. It was the best come he had had in two years and he almost cried in gratitude for what his loving wife had done for him. After they cleaned themselves up and they tried to wipe up the come spots on the sheets, Ellen said "I guess Josh did almost as much for you as he did for me."

Clint replied "I guess he did. We'll have to do that again sometime."

A few weeks later Ellen seemed very on edge and nervous. She just didn't seem to be herself.

"Are you alright?" Clint asked.

"Yes, I guess I'm just feeling a little out of sorts." Ellen replied. Maybe we could go to a party tonight, or something."

Clint asked "What sort of party did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I don't know, what do you think?" She asked.

"How about a party that young Josh might be at." answered Clint.

"Would you mind terribly?" she asked.

"No, of course not" he replied.

"I just wish I had asked him for his phone number and then we could just call him instead of going out" said Ellen.

Clint took out his cell phone, found Josh's number and handed the phone to Ellen. "Oh, why don't you call him, just in case his mother answers the phone if he lives at home?" Ellen exclaimed.

Clint dialed the number and sure enough his mother answered. "Could I please speak to Josh?" he asked.

"Yes. Could I tell him who is calling?" the lady replied.

Yes, this is Clint, an old friend." Clint replied. When Josh came to the phone Clint told him who he was and mentioned Ellen's name and asked if he would like to come over that evening.

"Yes, I'd love to but I don't have any wheels." Josh answered.

"I'll pick you up about 8 if you'll give me your address." Clint stated.

While having dinner later that afternoon Clint asked Ellen "what do you have in mind for this evening?"

"I haven't given it much thought." She answered.

Clint said "I can't imagine that you have thought about much else this afternoon."

She said "that's true, it has been on my mind a lot and I'm as nervous as can be."

Just remember that I love you and as I'm sure you've figured out, this turns me on a lot too." Clint replied. "Feel free to do what ever you want and don't worry about what I'll think." Clint continued. "I just don't want to be completely left out of things"

Clint picked up Josh at 8PM sharp and returned home. Josh was overjoyed to see Ellen again and gave Ellen a big kiss on the lips.

Ellen had dressed while Clint was picking up Josh and Clint had never seen Ellen dressed so sexily. Ellen is 5' 2" and very slim and trim and looks about 10 years younger than she actually is. Her breasts, which are not very large, are still fairly firm. Though the effects of gravity and the ravages of time have taken their toll, Ellen was still a very attractive mature woman. She was wearing a slinky dress with buttons all the way down the front. The top few buttons were not buttoned and you could see the edges of her nipples because her cleavage was showing so much. This excited both Clint and Josh to no end. The guys sat on the couch, one on each end while Ellen fixed drinks. Soon Ellen sat on the couch in between the guys. They talked for awhile and got reacquainted.

After everyone got a little loose Ellen stood up and started doing a strip tease for the guys. Being quick to catch on, they both shed their clothes and sat down to watch the show. Since Ellen wasn't wearing very much the show didn't last very long until she was totally nude. She got down on her knees between the guys and motioned for them to sit closer together. She took Josh's huge member into her mouth first because she knew it would turn Clint on. And it certainly did.

She deep throated Josh until all of his cock was in her mouth and down her throat. She reached over and rubbed Clint's dick to see if it was hard and to her great relief and pleasure it was. She took Josh's dick out of her mouth and took in Clint's. It was not nearly as big but she enjoyed it just as much. After a few minutes of this the guys started fondling Ellen all over. They were eating her pussy, sucking her nipples and to put it bluntly, they were driving her up the fucking wall. After a few more minutes of this Ellen just could not stand it anymore. She took them both by the hand and led them into the bedroom and on to the king size bed.

They were all three ready and there was no further need for foreplay. Josh put his cock at the entrance to Ellen's pussy and Clint placed a pillow under Ellen's head and was ready to insert his cock into Ellen's mouth when Ellen made a suggestion.

She said "why don't we all try to synchronize this and come all at the same time?"

Josh said "I'm pretty quick and don't know if I can wait for you two."

Clint said "I think we may all be pretty quick tonight so just hold off for as long as you can or until you sense that we are about to come. I don't think it will be to long."

Josh inserted his cock all the way to the hilt and just let it stay there for awhile without moving. Ellen took Clint's cock in her mouth and slowly sucked in and out and synchronized her sucking with Josh's thrusts. All three were moaning and very, very sexually excited. Even Ellen with a dick in her mouth was adding to the sexual chorus.

To everyone's surprise Clint was the first to indicate that he was about to come. He yelled "I'm coming, I'm coming!!!" This excited Ellen to the point that she started coming too. But all she could do was moan a little louder.

Josh started ramming his cock for all he was worth and he joined in the cumfest. All three were almost spasmodic with shaking and laughter. They fell all over each other in complete exhaustion.

Ellen said "would someone please get me a towel. I have come all over my face and it's dripping off my chin." Clint, when did you start coming so much?" They cleaned themselves up and then just laid back and relaxed and talked, with Ellen in the middle book ended by Clint and Josh.

Ellen asked Josh "who were you with at the party? I never did see you with anyone."

He replied "I was there with my mother. She just doesn't like to go alone so I go and set bored out of my mind. That is until you and Clint came that night.

"Didn't you ever join in the fun before that night?" Ellen asked.

"No, you were the first. I guess not many women want to make it with a guy that looks 12 years old." Josh replied.

"If the women had seen the size of your cock they wouldn't have cared if you looked six years old." Clint exclaimed with a laugh.

"And I thought you looked 19 or 20 and that was without seeing your cock." Ellen explained.

Josh asked Clint "Does this mean your ED is cured?"

Clint replied "No, I'm sure I'll need a few more treatments before we can stop, Dr. Josh."

They all laughed and Ellen eyed Josh's member as it started to come back to life. She said "what do you think?"

Clint replied "I'll have to set this one out. But by all means go on without me."

Clint watched as his wife made love with Josh and there was not a moment of jealousy. He was just happy that his wife was enjoying herself and that they had made it possible for him to enjoy himself again sexually. And he certainly did.

THE END