Ellen's Weekend, Once Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You coming in Jay?" I yelled over to him.

"You two enjoy. I'll join you in a little while. Let me keep these cold." Jay got up and brought the remaining beer and wine inside.

After a few laps, Ellen and I started playing tag in the pool. At some point I untied the halter string holding up her top. Her nipples barely held her top to her body and her tits spilled out of the material. Jay was just coming back out and pretended not to notice.

"I think you better tie that thing better!" I egged her on.

"Would you please take care of this string?" she said as she faced Jay.

I swam up behind her and instead of tying the one, pulled open the other string. Her top slid off and she clutched at it holding it to her chest, but was only able to cover a small area as her round tits spilled out.

"Dan, I can't believe you did that!"

"Sorry Ellen, I couldn't help it. It was too tempting!"

She turned toward me and threw the top at me. I caught the top as Jay stared at her lovely back, curving its way down to her little panties.

"Pervert! Even in front of you friends!"

"Hey, it's not like he hasn't seen them before, thanks to your little display at the house!"

"That was your fault!"

I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I'm getting a hard-on already!"

"Okay Dan, give it back!" She played on.

"Okay, here, catch it!" I pushed away from her, threw it, and watched it sail beyond the pool and under a lounge chair. Ellen turned to follow the top, which also turned her towards Jay. "Oops, bad throw!"

"Dan! Happy now?"

"Yeah. Forget it Ellen; just leave it off at this point. Besides, you look great!" She looked over towards Jay who was rooted to the spot he was standing when I first pulled open her string. "Really, it's fine with me if you don't mind, Ellen. I've known Jay a long time."

"You're sure?" Ellen said as if testing my resolve.

"Absolutely."

With that, Ellen leaned her head back into the water and moved around the pool topless.

"Feels nice!" She gushed.

After a while, I swam over to the side and lifted myself out of the pool. "I'm going inside to grab a drink. Anybody else want one?"

"Yeah, count me in." Added Jay.

"Okay." Added Ellen.

As I walked by Jay's chair I told him, "Hey partner, enjoying the view?"

"Unreal. I owe you one Dan."

"You may owe me two more by the end of the day." I mumbled back.

Jay fumbled his glasses and gazed back at me.

"What do you mean?" He said as his face went flush.

"I don't know, but I thought about our conversation at the range. You said to make sure you were around if I ever did something crazy with her again. Let's just let see how things play out." Jay looked at me stunned as I walked back into the house. "Be right back with those drinks." I called out to both of them.

Ellen started out of the pool at that point. She brought her tits above the water and sucked in her abs, which pushed her tits out towards the yard and towards Jay. She looked for a towel and noticed there was none, just as I planned.

I came back out onto deck.

"Here are the drinks!"

There was a little fence separating the deck from the pool area. The top rail of the fence was extra wide to accommodate trays of food or drink. The back of Jay's lounge chair was against the fence so I put the drinks on the rail just behind his head so that Ellen would have to reach past him to get at them. Just to make it more obvious, I held up her towel and put it down next to the drinks. "Here's your towel too."

I turned and headed back inside.

"Where are you going?" She inquired.

"I'm was just going to bring out that little snack we brought. Be out in a little while." Ellen knew this was the fantasy I talked about. I wasn't sure if she'd accept. From the tent rising in Jay's briefs, he knew something was going on too, but not exactly how far things would go.

I walked to the back of the deck and stood just inside the doorway. I looked at Ellen's wet body, her round tits hovering above her midsection, her little yellow bikini bottom framing her hips. She was stunning. She looked over at me and I conspicuously rubbed my crotch; letting her know it was okay. She walked over by Jay's lounge chair and reached behind his head for her towel. As she stretched her arm for it, her tit hung just a foot from Jay's face. She took the towel and rubbed it across her abs and up over her tits. Then she raised it to her head to dry her hair. Her large round tits floated in front of Jay like two ripe eggplants. Jay looked straight up at them, his mouth slightly ajar.

"You act like you've never seen a woman's breasts before?" Ellen wasn't at all nervous at all as she spoke.

"Not like yours. You have gorgeous tits, Ellen."

"Is that what you were thinking when you were standing at the door watching me that time at the house?"

"Yes. That and how nice they would feel."

"Is that what you want, sex with your friend's wife?"

"I wouldn't pursue it, Ellen, but a guy can fantasize, can't he?"

"So, is that for me?" She first looked down at Jay's erection, paused, and then pointed to the drinks behind him. Jay looked down as well and started to shrug before noticing she was pointing to the drinks. "I meant the drinks Jay." She giggled. Ellen put her towel back behind him once again, her tits even closer to his face.

"You want your drink too?" she said wryly, her now tits inches from his face.

"Okay." Jay squeaked.

"So basically, if it was okay with Dan, you'd want to have sex with me?" Ellen leaned further across his chair and reached for the drinks, this time her tit lightly brushed against his face. Jay's dick rose even more as he put his right hand on Ellen's waist pretending to support her.

"Ellen, is Dan really okay with this?" Jay offered, hoping she would agree.

"My tits wouldn't be inches from your face if he wasn't." she whispered.

Ellen then leaned her tits right into Jay's face as she put her drink down on the rail behind him. He opened his mouth onto her left tit and licked her nipples as her head bent back in pleasure. Ellen put one hand on the back of the lounger to hold herself up, "Mmmm, that feels good, Jay."

Jay reached up and slid his hands up and down both breasts, stopping at the bottom, and taking in another mouthful. He gently sucked on her nipple as his head pulled away. He was smooth. Ellen paused for a moment to look over to me perhaps confirming what was about to occur. I opened my shorts and was showing a large erection. She took this as a signal to do whatever she wanted for as soon as she saw me; she turned, reached down, and opened Jay's shorts. His cock sprang out like a jack in the box as she moved her hand over it.

There was my wife, topless, her ass sticking out of that bikini panty, leaning over and pulling out my friend's cock. She looked up again only to find me stroking myself. This must have sent her over the edge. She straddled Jay's chair and pushed the fabric of her bikini to the side. Her pussy lips were swelling under her shaved strip of pubic hair. Ellen slowly lowered herself down on his cock. Jay held her tits as she slowly took him deeper inside; an inch at first, then she paused and pushed down another few. Ellen's eyes closed and her breath grew deeper as she pushed down one more time to the base of his shaft. She rode him for four or five minutes.

"Mmmmm. Yesss. That feels so good." I could hear her saying as her tits bounced up and down in Jays hands.

This was all too much for Jay to take and he started to cum, too soon for Ellen it seemed. She stood up and grabbed hold of his cock, spraying her stomach with cum.

"Oh, God!" is all Jay could muster. Then more softly he said, "You are so fucking hot!"

I knew Ellen still needed to be satisfied. I walked out to where she was now sitting on Jay's thighs, her hand squeezing his now shrinking cock. I put my hand under her chin and gave her a kiss.

"You are so sexy."

Ellen reached down, took hold of my very erect cock, and licked her lips. I was anticipating a very nice blowjob when the evening took an even wilder twist.

We were so rapped up in the moment we didn't really acknowledge the sound of a car door closing in the driveway. But a loud voice had us scrambling to find Ellen's top as Jay and I pulled up our shorts. We didn't see her top anywhere so I pulled her over to a lounger.

"No time, just drop onto the lounger like you're sunning your back!" I grabbed her towel and threw it down on the plastic lounger under her.

"Hey, Uncle Jay!" A good looking twenty-four year old guy walked up to the gate, then opened it into the yard and bounded towards the pool. "My Dad told me you were staying here, so I though I'd come over to keep you company". As he walked into the pool area, he saw Ellen lying on the lounger, but could tell she was topless. "Whoa. But I see you already have some company."

"Uh, just getting some sun with some friends, Ryan."

"I'm sure" he replied sarcastically.

"This is Dan", he pointed over to me, "and that is Ellen, she's ..."

I waved at Jay to indicate that I didn't want him to mention that she was my wife. He fumbled his words as he tried. "She's, well, ah, She's um." But he couldn't think of an easy way out.

Ryan watched his reaction and saw the eye contact between us and came to the conclusion that we were hiding something.

"It's hot out here." He said pulling off his shirt. He was about six-foot three inches tall and very chiseled. He continued to stare over at Ellen as she took in his proportions, making me wish I was twenty-four again. Ryan took a seat near Jay directly across from Ellen. "Hi, how're you doing?" He greeted her.

She rose up a little to wave hello, the rounded sides of her tit on display.

Ryan again noticed the furtive glances between Jay and I, which were simply to mask what has just occurred, but Ryan thought there was another reason. When I walked over to shake his hand, Ryan whispered to us.

"Hey guys, what's going on? You two look like you got caught stealing!"

I looked over at Ellen lying there almost nude and Jay's 'she could be a dancer' comment echoed in my head.

"Look Ryan, we're kind of embarrassed, but Ellen's just with us for the day."

"Meaning?"

"Well, we hired a stripper for the day. Please don't say anything to Bert, okay?

"Sure. No problem. Can I hang here a while and check her out?"

"A little while, but just don't bring it up to her, okay?"

Jay looked at me astounding at what I just did, but went along. Nothing would surprise him at this point.

I walked back and sat down on the edge of Ellen's chair as Jay talked with Ryan.

"Damn, that kid's a rock" I said.

"You're not kidding", Ellen replied. "But what were you guys talking about so quietly? What did you tell him?"

"I told him you were a stripper we just hired for the day."

"What!" She said aloud. "You didn't! Dan, are you crazy?"

"Well, you're just about naked and he believed it. Besides, I'd like to see you dance for us."

"I can't dance like THAT!"

"Just act sexy and walk around. I'm sure it'll work just fine."

"Dan, this may get out of control, is that what you want?"

My lack of an answer told her where this was going. She gave me a very seductive look and lifted herself onto her elbows, freely displaying her tits.

"Whoa!" I heard Ryan say as he and Jay stopped talking. Jay looked at me stunned as I continued this exhibition of my wife. Ellen heard it too and I could sense her excitement.

"Let me put more suntan lotion on you." I said. I took the bottle, poured some lotion on Ellen's back, and started rubbing it in. I then reached around her sides and slid my hands along her exposed breasts as the guys watched.

"Dan, you're driving me crazy." Ellen whispered. She was definitely to the point of not caring and it made me even more daring. I pulled up the panty of her bikini bottom to access her cheeks and rubbed on some more lotion. Then she spread her legs a little. As the guys watched, I slid my hands down along the inside of Ellen's legs and passed up high along the edges of her pussy. She moaned and the guys heard it.

"Dan, please stop, I can't take it anymore." She whispered to me.

Then I suddenly changed the pace, surprising everyone.

"Ellen, why don't you so do one of your famous lap dances for Ryan while he's here? I said out loud.

"What?" She couldn't believe what I just asked her, but she was too turned on to stop.

"I'm coming back for you." She whispered as she stood up to kiss me. "To finish what I started."

"She's beautiful isn't she?" I said to Ryan.

"Very." He quietly blurted back.

Ellen sauntered over to Ryan's chair doing the sexiest walk I'd ever seen from her. She put her arms up around her hair and turned around as she walked over to him. She turned her back to him and leaned over showing her ass to him. Just for good measure, she pulled her bikini into the crack of her ass and slid a finger under the material.

Then she turned and rested her hands on his thighs and threw her long hair into and around his face. Ryan moved his head back and forth against her hair.

I couldn't believe Ellen was capable of such a great lap dance. It made me think she'd done this before. She leaned forward and brought her tits up against his face. Ryan stuck his head between her breasts before she quickly pulled back. Then she offered each breast in turn as Ryan took a good lick at each. Ellen moaned and climbed up on his lap as he continued to lick her breasts. She held her arms above her head to give him access. Then she ran her hands over his strong shoulders and chest before reaching down and feeling his erection. She laid the weight of her crotch on it and humped him pretty hard for a minute before suddenly stopping. She got up, moved over to Jay and teased him with some more of the same, but didn't sit on his lap. When Ellen turned toward me, I was looking at someone else. She had a savage look in her eyes and her face was as sultry as I'd ever seen it.

"Did you like that?" She taunted me.

"Yes, you're so hot, I can barely take it."

The she climbed up on me and ran her hand along my dick through my shorts. Her entire back and rear end, barely covered by the strip of bikini wedged in between her cheeks, were now on display to Jay and Ryan. She opened the buttons on my bathing shorts and slid them to the ground. My erection was as large as it could possibly be.

"Holy shit!" blurted Ryan again. "Is she going to?"

Ellen knelt down in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. She plunged her lips down my shaft and slowly pulled it out again. She mouthed my balls, then licked straight up under the length of my shaft until she came to the head and rolled her tongue around it. She repeated this process a few times. I'd never had a blowjob quite like this one.

Ryan looked mesmerized, but then quickly decided to pull down his pants. His cock rose up like a cannon. It must've been eight inches long! I waved him over and he kneeled in behind Ellen. She took a deep breath in anticipation when she felt his hands touch her back. Ryan pulled open the strings of her bikini bottom and slid it to the ground. I kneeled down, causing Ellen to lean forward onto her knees. Ryan slid his hands down the curve of her back and around her ass a few times as he surveyed her beauty. He slid his hand between her legs once before positioning his cock against her. She stopped for a second, which was good because it stopped me from coming. She looked back at him, saw his monster cock, and let out a lusty, "Oh God!" as she reached behind to grab hold of it. Her hand barely covered half.

Ellen put her lips around my cock again just before Ryan pushed his cock into her pussy. From my vantage point it looked as though only half was in, but she stopped again, leaned her head back, and opened her mouth wide. Her body tensed. She stayed like that for a few moments as if she was a wolf trying to howl, but nothing would come out. Ryan got a rhythm going as my wife was trying unsuccessfully to concentrate on my cock again. "He's, so, big!" She cried out. Then she resumed sucking and licking my cock in a kind of voracious frenzy while Ryan fucked her.

So there was my wife, face in my lap, her body stretched out on all fours as Ryan's long dick slid into her from behind. Her tits were rocking back and forth. A year ago, I never would've thought my wife capable of such a scene. But now, here we were again. This time it was more like a porn movie. Jay was jerking his meat again. I couldn't hold out and came hard. Ellen never swallowed before, but took in most of my cum while some rolled down her chin.

I watched my wife's arms and body SHAKE as she opened her mouth wide, nodded something like a 'yes' about six times, arched her back, and stuttered, "So, big!" Then she pushed back really hard onto Ryan's cock and burst out with "OWHHHH, OWWHHHHHHHWWWH!" She clenched her teeth as her body buckled and she arched upward. Ryan pumped two more times and pulled out. I heard two loud splats, along with his grunt, as his cum hit her back and splashed onto her hair.

Holding her head on my lap, I whispered, "That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

Ellen didn't speak, but rested her head against me as I kissed her eyes and cheeks.

I looked up at Jay and Ryan, "Guys, we have to keep this quiet, Okay?

They nodded in stunned silence and started to walk back toward the house.

As Ryan looked back I heard him say to Jay, "You always were my favorite Uncle!"

"I'm not really your uncle Ryan, but I am your Dad's good friend, so let's keep it that way, huh?"

"No problem, UNCLE Jay!" Ryan laughed as they headed inside the house.

12