Elle's Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Elle meets a barman, and they watch a couple play in a club.
1.2k words
4.38
21.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle leaned against the bar, hunching her shoulders in a way that she knew made her breasts look irresistible to barmen. It worked, and she caught his eye, then flashed him a smile and rolled her shoulders a little, giving them a little wiggle.

He approached, and she ordered a drink - just a white wine, nothing crazy. "Just the one?" he asked as he pulled a bottle from the fridge and got to work on the cork. "Surely you aren't by yourself?"

Elle smiled coyly, and she did it so well that he never suspected she wasn't genuine. There was nothing coy about her, of course. "I'm here with my roommate. She saw some guy she worked with and they disappeared about ten minutes ago" she explained.

The barman, whose nametag said Thomas, finished pouring the wine and slid it gently towards her. The glass finished a few inches away from her cleavage, and for a moment they both looked down at it, grins tugging at both of their lips. Elle loved this kind of tension, the little flirtation with a stranger. Finally, she looked up. "I figure by now she has his cock in her mouth. They might be a while".

Thomas cast his gaze up and down the bar, and leaned in. "Well listen. You hop up on that barstool, and this one's on me. I'm a little busy, but I can keep you company and make sure you don't get pestered. In that dress, I'm sure you've been hit on plenty already".

He grinned as she blushed at the compliment, and watched as she slid her full, round behind onto the bar stool and hitched her feet onto the supports. Long, smooth legs that went all the way up to the tiniest dress, with a hemline so short he could see that her panties were black lace. She had a flat stomach and a small waist but full hips and C-cup breasts that were tucked into the strapless dress, black and soft and perfectly fitted.

She sipped her drink. "Don't let me stop you. But thank you".

Elle turned on the stool to survey the club. Music thumped and bodies writhed together, bouncing and sweaty and carnal. Lovers cast each other knowing looks and people met, flirted and tangled their tongues under the lights. It was all very exciting, she was sure, but she felt like she had done this a hundred times before. You meet someone, you talk it up a little, and then later you get lost on the floor, kissing him furiously while he presses his hard cock against you. Sometimes you take them home, sometimes you just do what Samantha is doing to Gregg or Glenn or whoever it was she had taken into the bathroom.

A couple caught her attention. Tucked into the corner, a girl was pressed hard against a man, and they were making out furiously. But as she stood against him, her legs spread far enough for him to put his knee between them, Elle noticed something.

Beneath the hem of her tiny red skirt, she could see his fingers working her pussy. She was getting fingered right there in the club! Elle gasped a little, but couldn't look away. She had always loved to watch, and here was one of her biggest fantasies, happening right in front of her. Her clit immediately tingled in her panties and she pressed her thighs together as she watched.

He was rubbing her pussy long and slow, over her panties, which were white. She was grinding her hips into his hand, and his other hand was wrapped around her, grabbing onto her ass and keeping her close. Soon that hand began to slide down and lift her skirt just the tiny little inch or so it needed to reveal what he was doing.

Elle looked up... and met his eyes. She was so focused on what he was doing to her clearly wet pussy, she hadn't noticed they had stopped kissing. The girl's face was buried in his neck as he teased her clit with little flicks, and he was watching Elle over her shoulder. That's why he lifted her skirt - he wanted Elle to watch!

Elle took another sip of her wine, then let her hand drop to rest on her thighs, just inches away from her own burning pussy. She was so turned on she could already feel her juices slick in her panties, which slid over her bare pussy lips as she wiggled in her seat. She knew she could never get away with touching herself here, but fuck, she wanted to.

Thomas the barman looked over at Elle, and noticed her nipples poking through her dress, rock hard little points as she gazed out at the crowd. He walked close and followed her gaze, just in time to see the man's hand spread the girl's ass cheeks apart, then tug her thong string to the side and push a finger inside her pussy. Elle let out a little breath, her clit throbbing in her panties. She could only think about how wet she was, how her pussy throbbed, and as she watched some stranger's pussy get rubbed and teased before her, she could almost feel it happening to herself, she wanted it so bad.

The man had whispered to the woman, and began to turn her around. Thomas darted his eyes around the club, quickly surveying their likelihood of getting caught. They were tucked far enough into the corner, in a dark enough spot, that they would probably be safe.

Knowing that Elle was watching and getting so visibly turned on was making his dick hard too. He looked at her nipples, so stiff, and noted that she kept squeezing her thighs together. He could only imagine how wet she was, and my god, he was imagining it.

The woman was now facing them, and her partner had pulled her close to him with one hand that had reached around and yanked her tiny panties to one side, and was already stroking her clit. Her skirt was pulled just high enough for Elle and Thomas to see her exposed pussy lips, but her dress was so short that didn't need to be pulled up very far. His other hand was cupping her breast, squeezing her nipple through her dress.

Her hands were behind her, clearly rubbing his cock. He worked on her clit at the same time, rubbing it just the way Elle loved, increasing speed gradually as his hand slid back and forth across it. She must be getting close.

Suddenly the lights flipped on in the bar area. Some people groaned, and Elle snapped back to reality as she realised where she was. Some people had already began to make their way to the doors.

She cast her eyes back at the couple, still shrouded in the darkness of the dancefloor part of the club. She was obviously on the brink of orgasm, as the man pinched her nipple hard and worked her pussy frantically, his arms controlling her body and keeping her standing as she gave herself over to cumming.

Elle slowly turned the barstool back to the bar, jumping a little when Thomas was standing right there. He dried a glass with a white towel and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, they were being very bad indeed" he said softly.

Elle looked down sheepishly, then back up to meet his eyes with a cheeky grin a moment later. "Some girls get all the luck" she quipped.

"So your friend didn't come back?" he asked.

She shook her head, glitter in her eyes. "What time do you finish?"