Elle's Portrait

Story Info
Beautiful Elle poses nude for the Art Professor.
3.8k words
4.2
69.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by angelicsounds

"Wait a minute!" Elle exclaimed in surprise. "You want me to do what?"

The Head of the Fine Arts department at the University where Elle was a grad student, replied, "I want to paint a portrait of you, Elle!"

"But in the nude?" she said in utter shock and surprise.

Dr. Thorton did his best to assure Elle that he had no other intentions than to paint, but she sized him up quickly. It wasn't that nudity was out of the question for Elle but more that she'd only done it with her boyfriends, those who she had grown in both relationship and trust with over a period of time. The Professor of Art was certainly a good looking man with his hair, a salt and pepper mixture, even though his original color was reddish brown. She liked his build as well, his kindness toward her, his caring spirit, and his enthusiasm toward the field of art.

But how this fine painter could actually ask her to pose for him in the raw was beyond her. If she did such a thing, she'd surely never hear the end of it, especially after her painting was sold for loads of money to those who might purchase it around campus. It could ruin her status as a grad student and whats more, every horny guy on campus would be groping her every time she walked by. She thought about it and knew she had to give Dr. Thorton an answer before she left his office.

The thought that he considered her one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen made her stand at the fork in the decisive road, so to speak. In one way the proposal was ludicrous but in another, rather sexy, too. And it wasn't that she thought of him badly, just that one slip might cost her a reputation she'd worked hard to build.

His voice was deep, sexy, and winning midst his smile and demeanor. she stared him down in indecision, he told her that maybe she should just think about it for a week or so and let him know either by a personal note or email. But as the moments ticked on the old clock in his office, she found herself coming to a decision much faster than she might have liked regarding any other proposal.

Opening her mouth to speak, Elle said, "Dr. Thorton, I do appreciate all the complements you gave on my beauty. My answer unfortunately is no at this point."

Nodding his head and smiling in defeat, he stood, extended his hand, and led her to the door. He thanked her for her time and for at least considering his proposal. She did to him as well, particularly that he'd chosen her out of all the pretty black women on campus. Then she left the office and headed for work in the Media Center of the college library.

There, Elle found herself distracted by the professor's offer as she attempted to help students prepare media presentations for class. In one way, his offer intrigued her, after all she wondered if he alone would be the sole viewer of such a painting. In another, however, she felt a sense of cautiousness over doing a striptease for the college campus. Several students had to do their best to regain Elle's attentions as they sought help, in fact one started to snap his fingers in disgust to get her back into his world of PowerPoint slides.

About seven thirty that evening, she found the Media Center emptying out for the night. The big football game was that evening, so she doubted any more students would come by to work on the computers and media equipment. Walking back to her desk, she felt a little bored at being the only one there, so she laid her head on the desk to rest.

Eventually, she made a phone call to Keiko, her Japanese friend and Anna Maria, her friend from Venezuela. Elle put the question of Dr. Thorton's offer to them and told them to think about it until the three met at their favorite Frou-Frou coffee shop, just off campus.

There, Keiko ordered a Latte. Anna Maria insisted on her favorite, a Misto Grande, while Elle chose a large Cappuccino. Since the three often frequented the shop, the owner had gotten to know them well. He pretty much let them do as they pleased, due to the profits from selling them coffee. That night, he even allowed them to meet at a table he often reserved for himself and his wife. There, they could talk in privacy, although he doubted any three college students of any race or gender could even come up with a suitable topic for private discourse.

At the table, Elle reintroduced the professor's offer earlier that day. A moment later, the waiter, a guy named Digesh from India, delivered the three cups of hot brew, smiled at the three, and lingered an awkward moment to see if they'd like to talk to him. But as he did, he soon learned the meaning of rejection when Anna Maria instructed him to go and check on the other patrons. Digesh walked away in frustrated defeat although he knew he'd return later with refills.

"So he wants to paint you nude, huh?" Anna Maria said.

"You got it right!" Elle replied but then glanced at Keiko for any response.

"And you said no, right?" Keiko asked her friend.

Elle told them quickly that she had refused his offer but her eyes told them differently as Elle glanced downward towards her cup of coffee.

Elbowing Keiko, Anna said, "Ah, but you're not sure, right?"

Elle explained her situation with the risks but did offer that the thought of such a venture would be extremely intriguing and stimulating. The other two agreed, especially Anna, for she was quite beautiful herself, built like men wanted, and didn't mind showing it off either. Keiko informed them that she might do it if the offer came her way, but she doubted seriously that he was looking for such a petite girl.

While chattering away, the three drank their coffee and ordered refills. Digesh came in a flash. He liked Elle and wanted to get to know her better for the purpose of pursuing her for a date to an upcoming dance. When he brought refills, he inserted typical come-on phrases, none of witch interested the ladies.

His second rejection came when Elle announced, "I hate men, ya know that!"

Digesh's eyes stood at immediate attention at Elle's words. Since he didn't know that she was merely referring to the professor's offer and how it made her feel, he took it personally. Deep down, he wondered if she might be a Lesbian and if she was, he wanted no part of her. As he left their table, he rolled his eyes over what he deemed to be a new piece of college information.

"So Elle?" Anna Maria inquired. "What exactly are you afraid of?"

"Yeah, girl! Guys around campus say you have a nice ass and great boobs." Keiko said, followed by an eruption of hysterical, knee slapping laughter from the three.

At a nearby table, Digesh turned his head to stare at their hilarious outburst of giggling, but soon dismissed them as silly college girls.

Elle said, "I think it's just that I have no idea of what he'll do with the painting."

"He'll probably keep it for himself for a lonely night of wanking!" Keiko replied.

Anna agreed for she assumed that all men were basically the same in that department. When they finally sipped their coffee in silence, Elle figured the discussion was over on the topic. After all, she'd already given the professor her answer, not that she couldn't have made a change, but she doubted she would at that juncture.

But Anna interrupted the silence, saying, "Now wait a minute! Maybe there's a way we can find out what he'll do with such a painting!"

Eyebrows lifted and stood at attention. Keiko and Elle were all ears. Anna continued by telling them that once a semester, the professor had an open house where students, University staff, and the general public could visit his home and view his paintings as well as his collections. Since the event hadn't happened that semester, she wondered if Keiko and Elle would like to go.

"You mean we might see one of his nude paintings?" Elle asked.

"You got it, it's worth a try! What's more, it's free!" Anna said.

Some three weeks later, they showed up at the home of the distinguished Dr. Thorton. Each came in a separate car so he wouldn't link them as friends. Each entered the home separately, as well. Inside the plush, two story house, they and many others scanned the walls and tripods to view oil paintings of various genres. Oddly enough and as beautifully painted as they were, none saw any of nude men or women.

Anna Maria decided to put her strategy into play by pursuing the painter and asking him endless questions about his abilities and techniques. It worked for a while so the other two ladies could meander around the house and look in room after room for said paintings. Since the Venezuelan beauty wore tight jeans and a top that revealed her luscious melon cleavage, the kindly professor couldn't disappoint his unknown questioner.

Doing her best to keep his eyes focused on her undulating boobs, Anna Maria locked her eyes onto his. Elle and Keiko walked up the stairs with a few others to see what he might have in the other rooms. Every room was open for viewing, except one. When Keiko saw it and noticed at the handle was locked, she wondered if he might have some secret painting inside. As Elle realized the same, she just happened to push on the door a little and it opened to their surprise. Evidently, the handle was locked but the door had failed to latch shut, no doubt a mistake made by a person in a hurry.

When the two saw that it was safe to enter, they stepped inside, turned on the light, and closed the door behind them. Suddenly, their eyes were filled with one painting after another of naked women in all sorts of sexual poses. Immediate shock and surprise filled the also embarrassed faces of Keiko and Elle. Before long, Anna had also joined them to discover what the professor was up to.

"Can you believe this stuff?" Keiko said followed by the agreeable disgust of the others.

But though each one agreed, each somehow managed to settle her eyes on at least one painting that wasn't disgusting. Before long, Anna Maria had one in her hands of a Hispanic woman being ravished by two white males. Since her painting was annotated, she learned quickly that the men's race was in direct contrast to the luscious, brown skin tone of the Latino.

Keiko, on the other hand, pulled a painting from its tripod and stared at it intently, but not in the view of the others. But when Elle moved further in the room and could see around her Japanese friend, she stared directly into a painting where two Asian women took advantage of a Caucasian man by riding his face and cock. Each displayed her enjoyment on her face, no doubt he did as well but his was hidden by the extremely furry pussy that rode his tongue. Smiling broadly, Keiko seemed like she was in another world, so Elle didn't disturb her fantasy.

Moving around the room, Elle finally located one portrait of a black woman with a white man standing over her and staring. The lady sported a voluptuous body and inserted into her three holes were three colored probes. In her mouth, she bit down on a bright blue rod as if she was sucking it like a cock. In her pussy, she took the length of a bright, red ribbed rocket that seemed thrilling to Elle, but also menacing midst the spread open pussy that gripped it. Inside the woman's most intimate hole rested a thin, bright yellow dildo that left her wondering just how many inches were buried.

The white man who watched her had blond hair, short, and somewhat tapered in style. His hands sat on his hips like fists as he gazed in complete approval over his lady's stuffed body. In both their eyes, the all familiar glaze of lust left the viewer to enjoy one of her deepest desires to please a man who controlled her. The invading dildos suggested the woman's fantasy of having three men take her at once.

While Elle contemplated both what she saw and what she felt between her legs, lustful delights spread throughout her body. From time to time, she found herself breathing deeply as if she were in the painting, fully stuffed, and fully at the whims of the man who watched her. She didn't recognize anyone in the painting nor did the others in theirs. But in each, something seemed familiar yet difficult to detect.

Exactly how much time Keiko, Anna, and Elle had enjoyed their fantasies was anyone's guess. Somewhere in the middle of the heat, however, the door opened and a figure entered to catch them at their vulnerable moments.

Without warning, Dr. Thorton asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Three extremely shocked and embarrassed ladies spun around to face the professor. Varied shades of surprise flooded their faces. None spoke for no words seemed to be available. In response, the Head of the University Art Department smiled at what his portraits had accomplished in the three grads. He also noted that each had picked a particular portrait that truly pleased her in some unique way.

"Ah, I see you each have found a painting that stimulates you! Go ahead and look to your hearts content, masturbate if you wish, but please don't leave this room until you're completely satisfied," he said to the three.

Then singling Elle out from the others, he looked more sternly at her and said, "And you, Elle! You are definitely prettier than the woman in that painting! Why won't you let me paint you nude?"

That the luscious Elle couldn't cover up her lust filled gaze was incredibly obvious to Dr. Thorton, Anna, and Keiko. He stared her down and her eyes darted back and forth between the triple penetrated slut and the Art Department Head. A rage of tingling delight had begun to overwhelm the grad student with the nice ass and succulent boobs. She couldn't help but want what she saw, after all it had been a long time fantasy.

Again, Dr. Thorton sternly said, "Why won't you pose for me in the nude?"

Though neither Keiko nor Anna Maria planned such a response, both spoke in unison, saying, "She'll do it!"

The next thing Elle felt was the cool air as it caressed her body while she lay on the white sheets of a very large bed. How she managed to lose her clothes, she didn't know, but she knew well that there was nothing around to cover her while her shapely legs spread wide to reveal her womanly charms. Both of her large, round breasts were cupped by her own fondling hands, her brown nipple buds left helpless to her tweaking finger tips. As the scene unfolded, stripped Elle's body was undulating on the mattress in a seductive manner that stimulated the painter who stood at the end of the bed with brush in hand to paint her every move.

At first, she didn't recognize the man but as her sensuous passions built to lust crazed depths, she realized that the man who watched her writhe was Dr. Thorton. In his eyes was nothing short of desire for Elle and her intensely hot, chocolate brown body. But as he gazed and brushed the canvas, another form entered the scene. With him, he carried three colored lengths for the purpose of penetrating one luscious lady for the painter.

Words came from nowhere yet nearby telling the man to put the blue one in Elle's mouth so she could suck it like it was his ready to blow cock. Then the man took the yellow rod and stuffed it easily into Elle's steaming, wet pussy to lubricate it for a darker hole. Elle moaned with each penetration as waves of hot lust and tinkling thrill crawled up and down her form. Moans and groans pleased the mystery man so he pumped the yellow shaft in and out, faster and faster until the Head artist told him to pull it free and put it where she needed it most.

When he pulled it out, Elle moaned a somewhat disappointed sound. She wanted to cum and could have easily with five more strokes. But her pleasure was up to the artist, the painter who controlled the scene and the brush. Fibers scraped along the palette as colorful browns, blues, reds, and yellows filled the picture. After several more strokes of the painter's hand, Elle's heels dug into the bed while her to die for ass bounced up and down.

Since that was the signal the artist wanted to create, he told the man to push the yellow cock deep into the most perfectly round ass in the universe. When he moved to position the head to Elle's anal flower, she began to buck in defiance at what she knew was coming. That, too, set the mood for tension in the painter's creation. Without hesitation, the man pushed the dildo deep inside the babe's butt, causing her to throw her head to one side and bellow her thrilling approval with muffled tones.

After the mystery man had penetrated the slut's ass, he left only an inch outside to retrieve later. This left only the red ribbed rocket to perform its duty when the painter was ready. With butt and mouth filled, Elle began to lose all sense of control over reality. Her body writhed and bucked, knowing the best was yet to come.

"Give it to me, please!" she demanded in muffled tones. "I need red cock so badly!"

But the artist ignored her as if her pleasurable torture was his soul purpose. Elle's eyes raged in lust like they'd never known before. She wanted to be fucked senselessly by the red ribbed rocket but for some reason, the man who held it stared at her to tease her, make her crazed with lust filled anticipation, since he, too was getting off to her thwarted passions.

Suddenly, Elle realized that the mystery man who teased her wanton lust filled heart was nothing more than Digesh, the waiter at the coffee shop. His own eyes glazed in desire, especially as he too wanted to pump the brown skinned babe to a screaming high. But he lacked the power, the control over the Head artist.

Then Elle's eyes just about bugged out of her head as she heard the moans, sighs, and groans of her best friends, Anna Maria and Keiko. Where they were, Elle didn't know but the sounds built the chocolate lady to a point where she could barely hold on for the painter's next commanded pose. What occurred next was one hot display of thrilling pleasure as the coffee shop waiter posed the red rocket to Elle's wanton mound to ram it all the way inside.

When he did, muffled screams bellowed from the triple stuffed babe. Her body bounced as her sexy ass clenched in uncontrollable spasms. Now fully stuffed with cock, Elle surrendered herself fully to the Tsunami that would surely overwhelm her with orgasmic thrills and leave her breathless in spent release.

After the pumping action started, Elle soon realized that mounted on top of her was the painter. His hard rod pistoned in and out of her pussy like there was no tomorrow. In response, Elle wrapped her wanton legs around his white body so he couldn't get away even if he wanted to. His panting breaths blasted hard inside her ear as his head laid beside hers.

"You're mine, you chocolate babe! Your holes are completely mine!" Dr. Thorton said as inches plunged in and out of her sopping wet cunt. When Elle's mouth cock fell from her teeth, she responded to his phrases by demanding that he fuck the hell out of her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she demanded as the slurping sounds of her wanton pussy spread throughout the room. Faster, faster, in and out he pistoned 'til he felt her cuntal grip clamp down hard on his dick. She screamed out her pleasures and moments later, he grunted, sending thick, white beads of juicy hot cream deep inside his chocolate slut. The mixture of grunts, groans, demands, and squirting sounds flooded the air until both fell in spent relief.

Dr. Thorton's cock was so deep in Elle that he felt he could not get any deeper. Since her wrapped legs had flailed during her orgasmic thrills, she lie helplessly spent with one foot in the air and the other pressed hard against her man. Moments later, panting settled into softer breaths, mutual sweat mingled midst the smell of their sex, and both knew they'd just shared passions like never before.

12