Elli and Mike's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning honey, how did you sleep?" I asked.

His reply was, "God, that was fantastic!" He pulled me to him kissing and fondling me. Eventually we got up, dressed went and had something to eat.

The phone rang, I answered, it was Heather, "So?" She asked.

"Oh, you have no idea, Jack was amazing, thank you." I replied.

Chuckling, she said, "Jack hasn't said anything, but is walking around with an idiotic grin on his face, by the way thanks for sending him home with a hardon, I put it to good use! Now, I want to hear all, so will you to come over this evening we'll have another BBQ and you can tell all."

Without asking Mike, I said, "We'd love to, see you later then."

Mike was thrilled and asked, "Will you fuck Jack again?"

"Mike! Really! Do you want me to?" I said.

"Hell yea, it was so hot, and um, you seemed to enjoy it, you did, didn't you?" He asked'

"Yes darling I really really did enjoy it, but Heather persuaded him, for our sake, I doubt that he would fuck me again, or even that Heather would allow him to. But if he would and you want it I'd love to."

That evening we arrived at Heather and Jack's, Heather greeted us with a hug and kiss, held me at arms length and asked. "What are you wearing under that wrap?"

Opening it, I said with a smile, "Your bikini, after all I needed to return your clothes, and as I left mine here yesterday..."

Holding my hand she led us through to their pool area, Jack was working on the BBQ, he came over gave me a big hug kissed me hard. and said. "Hello lover, great to see you, well most of you!" I blushed, he laughed, then he went and hugged Mike, "Thanks for last night Mike, you have a stunning wife."

Mike grinned, slapped him on the arm, looked at me and said, "Yes, she is, any time you want a repeat..." He then shot a look at Heather.

She laughed, "Men! Can only think with your dick's! Elli love, tell me all, Jack, as I said on the phone, has had a stupid grin on his face all day, when asked how it went, 'ok' is all he'll say, infuriating man! lets go to the pool and chat." she said leading the way. Sitting, she patted the seat next to her, come on tell."

Smiling, I said, "First can I show you something." I took my bikini top off.

"Wow, was that Jack?" She asked. Looking at the hickey on my tit, over my nipple, "OH, honey that looks sore!"

I smiled, and said, "I think it's great, my 'wake up' badge if you like." Went to put the top back, Heather held my hand and shook her head, so I dropped it, she held my tit, squeezed and said,"Tell."

So I told her, I also told her about Mike cumming twice last night, again this morning, having been impotent for so long. "I am really ashamed of myself, so thank you, for helping, I owe you Heather, big time."

She squeezed my tit and said, "Honey, I'm glad it worked, now what next? You heard what Mike said."

I blushed, and said, "You had Jack fuck me last tight for a reason, yes I loved it, yes I would love to be fucked by him again, but I don't expect you to allow it, especially now that Mike seems capable."

Kissing me on the cheek she said, "We'll see, now lets join the boys." I went to put my top on. "Leave it off, you have fab tits, let the boys enjoy."

"Will you take yours off as well?" I asked. "I think your tits are much nicer, I'm sure the guys will think so."

She laughed, "We'll look like a right pair of tits." She removed her top, took my hand and we went back to the guys.

They both whistled, we put our arms around each other and struck a pose.

Looking at Jack, Heather said, as she fondled my tit, "Jack did you see what you did to Elli?"

He came over held my tit, looked closely and said, "Oh dear Elli, that looks sore, I'm sorry, here let me make it better." And he sucked it! Then clamped his teeth.

My knees went weak, "Aargh, mm, oh, um, Jaaack!" As he pulled the nipple hard with his teeth.

Huskily she asked, "What did you say you want Jack to do, tell us honey, what did you tell me you want Jack to do to you?" She was twisting and pulling my nipple while Jack gently bit the other one,.

" Arrgh, ouch, ah, want... him,,,,, ah, fuuck meee, oh fuck, so wet, need cock." Was all I could gabble.

Pushing her hand under the bikini she slipped fingers into my cunt and said, "Jack, honey she's absolutely creaming, but she doesn't think that I'll let you fuck her, what should I do?"

Mike, fondling Heather's tits. said, "Oh, so hot, let him fuck her! Let him sink his cock into her slutty pussy, so hot, look at her squirm on your fingers."

"Oh, Jack, did you hear? Mike thinks she's a slut, do you think she's your slut honey? she's got your mark on her tit, does that make her your slut, oh! Fuck, I can feel her cuumming on my fingers!"

I was thrusting onto her fingers as she diddled me, then, "AAAH fuck meee, cuuummming, someone fuck mee, need fucking, aaah, mm, whew, um." I felt the bikini being removed, then a hard prick was shoved up my cunt hard, thrusting frantically deep in me, Jack was still latched onto my nipple, pleasure and pain together, sooo intense, never felt anything like it!

"Mike, your wife has been nailed again, oh fuck, ah, mm, I'm his slut, fuck baby, sooo nice, ah honey make Heather your slut, fuck her, mm Jack nearly there, don't cum wait don't cum." I said, feeling his strokes losing rhythm.

"I'm fucking her honey, my cock is buried in Heather's cunt, can't hold back. cum Heather. cum for me babe." said Mike, shooting his load into Heather, with that Heather grunted and came as well.

All the sounds of body's slapping , smell of sex, grunting and groaning, sent me over, closely followed by Jack.

We all collapsed in a heap, struggling to get air to our lungs.

After a few minutes, we sheepishly grinned at each other, Jack apologised for biting so hard, Heather for diddling me, Mike for pulling Heather's bikini down and fucking her.

I smiled and said, "Jack, honey, I loved the pleasure, pain, such intense feelings, Heather, you can fuck me any time, I owe you."

Heather grinned, "I'll hold you to that, Elli, I look forward to it, as for you, Mike, I was wondering if I would have to rape you! That was a great fuck, so thanks."

Jack said, "I'm hungry, bet we have to light the BBQ again! Mike give us a hand will you?"

"Sure." Said Mike, "But can I just say 'thank you' to all of you, Elli, for speaking to Heather, Heather for your advice and help, and Jack," he smiled, "For shagging my wife, a huge turn on, I don't know why, but all this seems to have sorted my ED problem, can the four of us continue?"

To a chorus of, "Oh yes." we went to get the BBQ going...

12