Ellie

Story Info
She wakes him up, lovingly.
1.1k words
3.84
45.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly his eyes came into focus as Blaine laid sprawled on his king sized waterbed. The blankets were haphazardly strewn on the bed and the sheets were barely staying tucked into the sides. Wiping the drool from his lips, he sat awkwardly. Shaking himself slightly, he let his mind wander back to the previous evening.

It had been a cold December 13th, giving all the coaxing he needed to cuddle up to his warm wife in bed. She had surprised him, though. When he slid under the covers, he found her naked. Not in her usual T-shirt and panties, she lay nude, obviously aroused, and ready for fun. It was obvious mainly because her nipples were crinkled and her hand was between her legs. He knew she had just started because of how slowly she was moving her hands.

Licking his lips, he asked, "want some help?"

Moaning sensually, she reclined in her pillow, pressing out her magnificent pair of breasts and drawled, "mmm, darlin', that would be wonderful. But tonight, I think you'll just get to watch."

He bit back a groan. She tasted divinely and he never let a chance to eat her out pass. Watching her masturbate, on the other hand, was very hot and usually ended with him eating her out anyway, so he sat back and watched the show. The blanket slid back to reveal her shaved pussy being pleasured by a delicate hand. One glistening finger slid between her lips into her exquisite hole.

Blood quickly decided which head was more important as his arousal grew. Just thinking about Ellie made his penis swell. Of course, imagining her naked, panting, and masturbating herself to orgasm made him grow faster and harder. He didn't want the stale pleasure of jacking himself off, so he decided to find his wife and ask her to help him with his rapidly growing problem.

As he stood, he pulled on a pair of jogging pants he found lying on the ground next to the bed. Briefly he recognized them as the pair he had gone to bed with, but never slept in. That thought, accompanied by the following one of why he never wore them all night, diverted more blood to his member, making him hurry a bit faster to find Ellie.

His excitement grew as he searched the top level of the house. He excitement wasn't the only thing that was growing, either. By the time he finished the second floor, he was reaching his full 8 inches. His strides got longer as his cock got longer. When his foot touched the surface of the ground level of his house, he was nearly running.

He steered himself towards the kitchen calling out, "Ellie?"

Silence answered him.

"Ellie?" he called again. Maybe she went out, he thought.

His dick was getting harder, though. The temptation to masturbate was getting more and more difficult to control. Final release called to him, but he didn't want to answer alone. He could almost imagine her mouth around his head while she closed her fist around his base. Her hot mouth felt so good on his prick that he nearly came then. As her tongue lashed his slit, her other hand massaged his balls, driving him insane with pleasure.

He groaned deeply. "Ellie. . ."

Before his pants had finished pooling around his ankles, he was taking long stiff strokes. Slowly, he pushed his skin outwards toward the head, then drew it back. He started to pick up pace, feeling Ellie's mouth start to vibrate from her humming. Soon, she was ready to deep throat his manhood. Feeling her rough tongue on the underside of him and the roof of her mouth on top, he slid towards the back of her mouth. Towards bliss.

Her throat opened, inviting him in. His hips pushed forward, screwing her invisible face. Blaines mind visualized her gorgeous sapphire eyes look up to his questioningly. His moans and grunts answered her unasked question. He was enjoying it very much. She was so beautiful.

With flawless skin and a hunger for sex that couldn't be satisfied, she was the sexiest creature on earth. Long dirty blonde hair cascaded in front of her tanned face and stopped at her breasts, teasing her nipples. Though they weren't as big as she wanted them, Blaine had admired those lovely mounds of flesh for a very long time. They were just under handful and he suspected they were also very sensitive, owing to the fact that she always emitted tiny yelps of pleasure when he teased them. They were also very good handles for when he was eating her out and she got a little. . .carried away.

Already anticipating his on coming orgasm, she started massaging his balls, urging him on. His head leaned back and he could feel himself sliding out of her throat. With one last flick of her tongue, she pushed him over the edge into a bright red oblivion. Fireworks went off inside of him as he thrust his hips forward, entrapped within the pleasure that was her mouth. She swallowed, taking every last drop of his hot, sticky cum. He felt her tongue tickling the underside of his prick, moving it seductively and making is orgasm seem to last eons.

When he had finally finished, he found himself back in bed, the sun grinning at him outside his bedroom window. Beads of perspiration ran off of his face as he lounged, thinking about how wonderful his latest orgasm was. Then he felt something or, more accurately, someone moving between his legs. Through slitted eyes, he pulled the giant comforter off of his lower half, revealing Ellie's gorgeous face. Sweetly, she wiped a small dribble of cum off of her chin with her index finger. Innocence turned to blatant and outright sexiness as she lazily licked the cum off of her finger. Their eyes locked and they both shared the same lust-filled thought.

Her turn.

Quickly, she jumped backwards off him, throwing the quilt to the ground, revealing some of the least concealing panty and bra set he had ever seen her in. Remembering one of the items he had bought online a few days ago, his mouth watered and he grinned from ear to ear. She was wearing a pair of edible underwear that she shouldn't have even known he sent out for. Briefly he wondered how she figured it out, but was quickly distracted by what she did next.

He wasn't very surprised she was giggling like a school girl, but he was rather shocked to see her turn and run for the door playfully. Forgetting the weariness that comes after cumming as hard as he just did, he leapt from the bed, looking toward the door just in time to see her blow him a kiss and dash out the door.

Like a starving wolf stalking a rabbit, he chased after her. In fact, he planned on doing exactly the same thing the wolf would do to the rabbit. Eat her ravenously.