Ellie

Story Info
Showing a young woman the joys of orgasm.
3.1k words
4.53
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wiiling
Wiiling
4 Followers

This is the first story I have submitted, I would welcome any feedback.

*****

My name is Mark, I'm 55 and a widower. I am fortunate to live in a small country town where everyone pretty much knows everyone and people still look out for each other. There are just over a thousand people living in town and the surrounding farming districts. I spend my days tending to my plants, taking care of the chooks, chopping wood for the winter months and spending some time online either indulging my collecting habit, taking care of business, or seeking out entertainment of a more adult nature.

Just recently the gossip at the market was that there is a single mum from the big smoke moving in to the vacant house next door to me. Apparently her partner had died before their baby was born.

I was out in my garden one morning a couple of weeks later and over the fence I could see a young woman appear from the house, wander up the driveway to collect her mail from the mailbox. It took me by surprise as I hadn't realized anyone had moved in already. There were no moving trucks, no vans and I thought to myself she really can't have all that much stuff.

As she walked back to the house I said "hello" in a smiling neighborly way. She said "hello" back with just the hint of a smile as she wrapped her oversize cardigan around herself and made her way back into her house. Her appearance struck me as frumpy, she seemed to lack self-confidence and although she was obviously carrying a fair few extra pounds she was quite pretty and clean and tidy. Her outstanding feature though in my all too brief glimpse of her was a beautiful mane of dark, chocolate brown wavy hair.

A week or so had gone by and I was once again in my garden collecting the fruits of my toils, well, not fruits, vegetables actually but you get the point. I had collected way more than I needed so I thought I would do the right thing and share the excess with my new neighbour. I put them all in a basket and made my way to her door. I knocked and there was a reply from inside "who is it?"

I said "Mark, your next door neighbour, I brought you a couple of things from my garden."

Her reply was pretty typical of the relaxed attitudes in the country, "come in and put them in the kitchen will you please, I'm just busy with the baby."

I opened the front door and was greeted by a burst of warm air and the smell of talcum powder. As I made my way through the house it appeared to be a maze of doors, I opened what I thought was the kitchen door only to be greeted by the sight of this young woman sitting in an armchair with a child in her arms and a very naked breast exposed. I looked for a split second too long and all I could muster in the way of words was "oh god." I quickly closed the door and eventually found the kitchen. Putting the basket on the counter I deliberated for what seemed like an eternity whether I should save us both further embarrassment and just get out of the house quickly or stay and apologize for the intrusion, however the decision was made for me when I was joined in the kitchen by my neighbour. I stammered with more than just a hint of nervousness.

"Hi, I'm Mark, I'm sorry" and was interrupted by a gruff reply.

"Yeah I know, you're sorry you had to see such ugly tits."

Her reply completely threw me.

"Umm, let's start over shall we, I'm Mark your neighbour, it is a pleasure to meet you and seeing as you mentioned it, you do not have ugly tits."

I thought I would try to lighten the mood with a joke.

"To be fair though I can't comment on both your tits as I only saw one." I smiled and in reply I got

"Well, I'm Ellie and here, you can comment and be grossed out by both now," and with that she opened her top and exposed both breasts. I was greeted by a sight that instantly made my cock twitch. Here was this 19 year old young mother standing in front of me showing me a pair of incredible EE cup breasts, swollen with nourishing mother's milk and adorned with two thick hard pink nipples sitting in the middle of puffy pink areolae that were at least 2" in diameter.

I took a step towards her and closed her top. I looked at her and I could see the hint of a tear in the corner of her eye. My arousal turned to sadness in an instant.

"I have no idea why you think your breasts are ugly, they are incredible, they honestly are. Who was the fool that convinced you otherwise?"

"Brett." That was her one word reply to my question.

"Was Brett your partner?"

She looked cold and indifferent as she spoke about him.

"Yeah, he was my boyfriend but he is dead now."

"I heard, I'm sorry for your loss."

Her reply was unexpected, "You don't need to be, he was a dick."

It felt like I was intruding now so I announced that I was going to go, Ellie shot me an instant reply.

"Don't! Would you like a cup of tea or coffee, I don't have many people to talk to."

"Sure, I would love a cup of tea, thank you."

Ellie opened a cupboard and in it was crockery for 4 people but every single piece was different. She pulled out 2 mugs and proceeded to make us tea. "Milk", she asked and immediately blushed.

"Yes please, if it's no trouble."

She opened her fridge and it was almost bare. She poured the last of the milk from the carton in to our mugs and I felt like such an asshole for accepting the last of her milk. She handed me the mug and sat down opposite me. It was very weak and luke warm, it was at that point it dawned on me that there was no kettle in the kitchen. This young lady was doing it tough. I didn't say a word and sat there sipping my tea. Eventually Ellie broke the silence.

"Brett was the first boy that ever liked me, in school all the others would tease me and make fun of my big boobs. Even Brett used to make fun of me. He told me that I was lucky to have him as a boyfriend because nobody else would want me. He said I was lucky he was letting me suck his cock because I would never get one by myself being as fat and ugly as I am. Every now and then he would say I have to suck one of his friends cock's too and how lucky I was that he was making sure others would like me."

My heart sank listening to this young woman describe living with her pimp.

"Did he ever make you, you know have sex with them?"

"Yeah, I used to suck them off when he told me to."

"No, did you ever have intercourse?" Her puzzled look said it all.

"Did Brett ever make you fuck any of his friends?"

"No," she said "I have only ever done it once. I sucked Brett and instead of cumming in my mouth or on my face like he always did, he stuck it in me."

"Holy shit" was all I could say.

"So the one time that selfish prick put it in you he got you pregnant?"

"Yes" was he solemn reply, "but honestly I do love sex, I love to suck cock, and I love the taste of cum."

All I could do was smile and shake my head slightly.

"Ellie, you say you like sex but you have never really had it. I'm sure in time you will find a nice young man your age and he will open your eyes and curl your toes."

"I doubt it, I don't know anyone here, I don't really get out much and it's not like men are coming to my door."

"I did" I said and almost instantly regretted it.

She smiled and said "yes you did, but you probably wouldn't want to either."

"Wouldn't want to what?"

"Well, you wouldn't want me to suck your cock either."

"Ellie, I'm more than old enough to be your father. I'm sure you will find a young man closer to your age to rock your world and give you orgasm after orgasm."

She interrupted me and sarcastically said "now you're just teasing me, we both know women can't have orgasms!"

I got up, walked over to her, pecked her cheek, before kissing her gently on the lips and asked her "are you sure you want ME to show you?"

"Show me what?"

"How wrong you are about women having orgasms. I would be happy to show you but are you sure it is something you really want from me?"

"Yes."

I took her by the hand and she led me to her bedroom and as we walked in I turned on the light, she stopped dead in her tracks and immediately turned them off again. I got the message but this wasn't going to help me at all. Next to her bed was a small bedside table with a reading light, as I went to turn it on she pulled me back by the hand and asked me not to.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her, "Do you believe I would hurt you in some way?"

"No, but I would rather keep it dark."

"I understand but I need you to see what I see, I want to show you something beautiful I need you to see it too."

She let go of my hand and I turned on the light. It wasn't bright, in fact it made for an almost perfect mood light. I couldn't see a mirror in the room so I started to open the wardrobe doors, fortunately there was a full length dressing mirror on the back of the first door.

She stood in front of the mirror with me standing behind her and I asked her to tell me what she saw. She looked away and I asked her again. By this stage I was unbuttoning her top and it wasn't long before she was dressed only in slippers and a tracksuit bottom.

"So, tell me what you see."

"A fat ugly pig" was her reply.

"Strange, we seem to be looking at different mirrors" I said with a smile.

"Why, what do you see?" She demanded to know.

"Well, I see a gorgeous little pocket rocket."

She stood only about 5'3" and as I said earlier, she was carrying about 30 pounds of "baby fat" but my god her breasts took my breath away. On a bra on the floor the tag read 36EE. I stepped in behind her and gently kissed the nape of her neck, she let out a sigh. I cupped her big tits in my hands and was gently fondling them, staying away from her nipples as much as I could as they were bound to be sore and very sensitive.

"What I see is a young woman who has unselfishly given life to a beautiful little girl. I see a young woman who is so confused about what love and sex is, but most of all, I see a beautiful young woman who needs to believe in herself, who needs to experience what joys she is capable of."

She turned around to kiss me and after an instant and in an almost automatic motion dropped to her knees, undid my 501's and had my cock in her mouth. I have to admit the sight in the mirror was incredible but I was being selfish and it wasn't my turn to take.

I took both her cheeks in my hands and motioned for her to stand up. There was alarm in her eyes.

"Did you not like it?"

"I loved it but it's not my turn yet" and with that it was my turn to drop to my knees.

Along the way kissing her lips, deeper this time and it made me happy to feel her tongue in my mouth. I followed a path down her collar bone, her arm, the side of her breast and I couldn't quite help myself, I took one of her big nipples in my mouth and flicked my tongue around it. As I gave it a gentle suck I could taste milk and as I pulled my mouth away a couple of drops followed. I kissed my way down to her stomach and along some faint stretch marks.

I gently urged her to take a seat on the edge of the bed. Once seated one by one I removed her slippers and tennis socks. I never noticed until now how small her feet were but they were perfectly shaped with really high arches. Her tracksuit bottoms and nana panties were next. As I threw them to one side I stood up to undress and was dumbfounded by the sight in front of me. This cute little woman with an amazing rack and gorgeous chocolate brown hair but only on her head. Down below she was completely smooth. I finished undressing and took both her feet in my hands and proceeded to wrap them around my hard cock. I'm not huge by any stretch of the imagination but it is a very hard and thick 6". Obviously her feet are ticklish because she was giggling as I thrust between her soles. Kissing my way up her calves I raised both her legs in the air and continued planting little kisses behind her knees and up to her butt cheeks. I loved seeing the goose bumps appearing on her skin. Her swollen outer lips were just begging for attention but I wasn't going to rush this.

I hadn't noticed before but the mirror was positioned perfectly for her to see what was happening below so I opened one of her legs to one side and put the other over my shoulder. Kissing the inside of her thighs and just lightly licking her outer lips I could already see her juices literally flowing. When I blew cold air on her glistening pussy she shuddered and when my tongue started to probe between her pussy lips she started to squirm. Gently parting her outer lips with my fingers I was amazed to see a rather large clit. I gently licked around the hood as I slid a finger around the entrance of her now soaking cunt. I could feel her trembling and was startled when she cried out in confusion at these feelings ravishing her body.

Cuddling up next to her I whispered in her ear that this was just the start of an afternoon of orgasms and she should try to relax while my finger gently rubbed her clit. In a matter of minutes my hand was soaked and she exploded with a shuddering orgasm as she kissed me deeply. There was no way I was going to miss the rest so I quickly resumed eating her pussy, sliding my tongue deep inside her while stimulating her clit with a finger and then switching, concentrating on sucking her swollen clit while fingering her pulsating cunt.

I honestly have no idea how many times she climaxed, suffice it to say it was a LOT. I couldn't believe how tight she felt even around my fingers and she damn near broke them with each orgasm. Lord I hoped I would get to fuck her one day but not today, today was all about her.

After what seemed like hours of me eating her juicy young cunt and her body rocking with wave after wave of ecstasy, she begged for me to stop. To be honest, my jaw was kind of sore too so once again I climbed on the bed and cuddled her as she kissed me deeply, tasting her own juices on my face. Without asking she took my semi hard cock in her mouth and started to suck like it had been bitten by a snake. She took my whole cock in her mouth and down her throat and my god I was so close but I didn't want it to end. I told her I was going to cum and she got on her knees on the floor and asked me to face fuck her, she told me to cum wherever I wanted. How could I resist such an offer?

Standing in front of her, I took that luscious dark hair in my hands and proceeded to fuck her young mouth. Within seconds I could feel pre-cum oozing from my cock and my balls begin to tighten and the rest was inevitable. I pulled out of her mouth just as the first thick stream of cum landed on her pretty face followed by 3 more thick ropes of cum. She licked and slurped as much of it up as she could but some dripped onto her big tits. She looked so beautiful like that, naked, on her knees covered in my cum. I knelt in front of her and licked up a stream of my own cum from her left breast and kissed her deep. I was lost in this absolutely perfect moment until I heard a baby whimpering. It was her daughter stirring. We had just enough time for a warm hand towel to wash all the love fluids off each other before she dressed and tended to a now crying child.

I dressed slowly in disbelief at what had just happened and could not wipe the smile from my face. Ellie came to find me now that her daughter had settled and I asked her if she was ok? She all but knocked me on my ass with the biggest hug. She kissed me deeply and thanked me for showing her that women can orgasm.

Before I left I asked her if she would like me to bring her things from the garden as they ripen, she just smiled and said she wanted to see me as often as she could to see what else she had been missing out on.

Wiiling
Wiiling
4 Followers